12 hours ago, WildChase said:

*sigh* Do I want more Content for my Teen Sims? Yes. Do I want more EA Mechanics to keep track of? No.

I can barely get my MC out of the House as it is w/o tripping over 2 Community Events, A Holiday and Bar Night just to go to the local library or park to visit my Club or get my Promotion at Work to get that extra day of Vacation only to be harassed by Aliens, Ghosts, Vampires & now Werewolves at my Ex's Wedding to a Wizard that everyone's wearing a Bag on their Head for b/c of some r&g b.s. w/ the N.A.P. as it's being Rained Out b/c a Mermaid needed the moisture.

And NOW I have to worry about their crappy offspring's popularity and if they can get the Hot One to go to Prom w/ them? ?‍♂️... I'll w/ hold any and all of my Hype after Patches and Mods have been done. LoL 

All fair points. Honestly I enjoy all this insanity but I know of mods that can disable all of that. I'll post them in the fluff mods section and @ you specifically when I do.

3 hours ago, MaxPayne1989 said:

Weird timing. I litterally installed Go To School for the first time yesterday.

mrrakkon has stated very clearly he has no interest in the pack so it will be me and @j27f1981 handling it on our own like we do with Realm of Magic and Werewolves.

Personally I'm looking forward to the body hair update so that way we don't have to rely on tattoos for that all the time.

Edited by TriggerBlade
5 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

All fair points. Honestly I enjoy all this insanity but I know of mods that can disable all of that. I'll post them in the fluff mods section and @ you specifically when I do.

? I mainly brought up those overly specific points as a goof. Although at some point I may have to have start posting screenshots of the Ballad of Whiskey Jack, (my MC in your World Save w/ models & lots from @wallawalla & @Santana-Red thrown in for extra flavor ) to prove said point if for no other reason so everyone else can see the insanity WJ has to deal w/ .?That said, I'll appreciate those @s for the fluff mods all the same.?

Hi! I can't seem to be able to download the CC from the new link (mega) it clearly exceeds the 1.5GB limit that allows me to download. Why hasn't anyone had this trouble? Is it something that changes between countries? It is not a "not having an account" problem, i do have an account. Mega wouldn't allow me to download not a single one of them without having to wait 6 hours once or twice for each one of the files. If i have to wait i'll wait cuz i believe this savefile is worth it. But i've read there once was a google drive link, may i check that one out? That is if you haven't erased it. I obviously wouldn't want to trouble you, so if there is no aparent solution on my end, i'll just wait as much days as i need.

The free 20 GB that mega gives you are just for cloud storage, not download capacity. Downloads just stop after 1.5GB every 6 hours.

Edited by PARTYSENSUAL
i missed an interrogation sign lol

We didn't know about that restriction when we set it up. We might have a better alternative coming up. But with all the crap that's turned up with all the options so far, I'm not going to promise too much. There's a reason I never tried doing a "all-sims-in-one-download" thing that people kept pestering me about, and it's because when you're dealing with a huge file like this, things get inconvenient. 

39 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

We didn't know about that restriction when we set it up. We might have a better alternative coming up. But with all the crap that's turned up with all the options so far, I'm not going to promise too much. There's a reason I never tried doing a "all-sims-in-one-download" thing that people kept pestering me about, and it's because when you're dealing with a huge file like this, things get inconvenient. 

Hey! thanks for your reply. No worries, it is no trouble for me to wait. I'm actually trying right now using Tor. I may be able to bypass it's restriction. I'll just go to sleep and let y'all know if it worked in the morning. I'll be dissapointed if it doesn't but  i will have no problem at all waiting the needed time if i have to. Thank y'all for the great savegame file!

Edited by PARTYSENSUAL

Rejoice

11 hours ago, PARTYSENSUAL said:

Hey! thanks for your reply. No worries, it is no trouble for me to wait. I'm actually trying right now using Tor. I may be able to bypass it's restriction. I'll just go to sleep and let y'all know if it worked in the morning. I'll be dissapointed if it doesn't but  i will have no problem at all waiting the needed time if i have to. Thank y'all for the great savegame file!

Rejoice for we have uploaded a torrent file! Mrrakkon, myself, and @j27f1981 are seeding it for all of you to enjoy. No idea how this witchcraft works but it's working.

23 minutes ago, TriggerBlade said:

Rejoice

Rejoice for we have uploaded a torrent file! Mrrakkon, myself, and @j27f1981 are seeding it for all of you to enjoy. No idea how this witchcraft works but it's working.

Thank you, the tor brower did work with mega, but i found another problem which was tor only downloads in the source disk, not where i tell it to, so anyone (including me) who use another disk for storage will get lots of trouble. So the torrent will be really helpful for me and them. At least now y'all know that it is possible to bypass the MEGA 1.5GB restriction using Tor browser which comes with brave which is completly free. Maybe it will help anyone reading this in the future. Thank's for the feedback. Time to download and play this finally.

ATTENTION!!

For those of you that have already downloaded "CC mrrakkon's World" archive please read!!

Seems there is a massive merged file called "LUUMIA_skindetail_LipTints" in the the skin details folder, please delete that file and download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k--fBIZtlFmnV1zqI2l47CngHyg0R6rJ/view?usp=sharing  and add to your mods folder. 

Right now we are re uploading and replacing the torrent file.  

alright, Now for those of you that have already downloaded the main CC Archive please follow the post above this one.

And for new folks that are downloading for the first time please download this torrent on main page, it has the merged file removed.

Thank you.

Update :  Triggerblade added torrent file to the main page.

Edited by j27f1981
fixed post.
7 hours ago, Sugahxbabe said:

While playing in this save today, I noticed that Dina Caliente has these weird lines and such on her body. I haven't been able to find a cause yet so im unsure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated for me to fix this issue.

07-16-22_2-23-04 AM.png

Hmm, she's missing her tattoo as well. did you install everything that is required, or did you remove it?  That looks to me like a sunbathe glitch from a skintone that is not compatible . If you have MCC go into the household and click on her and click on Mc Command Center - MC CAS - at the bottom click on Sunbathing Options then click No Tan. if you don't see no tan it's something else.

Edited by j27f1981

I'll try that or maybe I have to remove the Kuttoe Basic Burns from my game as it could be causing glitches. I thought I have installed everything correctly but maybe I missed something. I did however do batch fixes yesterday as well, could that have messed anything up?

9 minutes ago, Sugahxbabe said:

I'll try that or maybe I have to remove the Kuttoe Basic Burns from my game as it could be causing glitches. I thought I have installed everything correctly but maybe I missed something. I did however do batch fixes yesterday as well, could that have messed anything up?

Possibly not to sure as I always do batch fixes outside the mod folder. Remove Kuttoe Basic Burns and try to see if that was the issue.

3.4 Changelog

Dude I don't even know. So, so much.

Newcrest has been overhauled and filled with families, better Turbo Career support, and even a school for story telling to keep you happy until High School Years comes out. Not sure what I'll do with it once it does.

Goth family makeover.

Alexis, Tracy, and Thalia now live in their house. So do their families.

Simkuza Compound is in the game and is temporarily a residential lot for Tracy's uncle.

Cash Monet and his entourage as well with a new penthouse.

Darius from the Urbz living in another penthouse.

More Urbz content in general.

Updated some house and apartment interiors.

A metric ton of gallery sims completely overhauled.

Some Werewolves sims updated.

Some Vampire sims edited in preparation for plans revolving around werewolves, vampires, and spellcasters.

I deleted the households in Brindleton Bay for now. They may be added back. Also deleted the Elderberry family.

I've purposely left all NPCs visible. I don't advise you play all of them but they're there now in case you want to play with them.

All sims in "my households" are sims that have been added or restyled. Other Households now contain sims not touched up to a noticeable degree. I still advise you turn off culling.

Maryam is temporarily living with her parents if you want to play her.

More places renamed and rebuilt to mirror real life locations.

More clubs.

Expanded relationships.

Ronnie now has a house and an uncle in preparation of Newcrest Thugs.

Support for [PimpMySims4] LGBT Mod dropped in favor of Lumpinou’s LGBTQIA+ Mod

I rolled back on an excessive amount of NPCs. Only keeping some vendors, Strangerville and the active career ones. Those should be getting touch ups and other NPCs will as well.

There's more but I'm sure I forgot about it or something. It's still worth a restart if you've been eyeing another household or want to check out the new ones added to the save and placed in the game.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE CAREERS AND THE OPTIONAL AND SUGGESTED MODS! Many people have new careers that are actually up to date. Most of the old ones have been abandoned. There's also new mods involved with the save. Some added, some removed. I also added more fluff mod suggestions.

Edited by TriggerBlade

Hi Triggerblade, first of all, thank you so much for your time and effort in continuing this save. Is there a reason that you use the height slider that you do? Is it just carried over from the one mrrakkonn creates the sims with? I understand the effort it would require to adjust every sim, but switching to a height slider compatible with wickedwhims' height slider compatibility feature would be a real benefit