6 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

The CC folder has exceeded 20GB I think.

Nope, it's only 11-ish. Right now, with all of your stuff, plus all of the recommended downloads, a bunch of stuff from MTS and others, and a good half of what's available on LL, my own CC is only just over 20GB total.

Edited by SAMarcus

I have a question,
there is a problem whit AEP LOTS seems not work, it seems like a useless lot in some ways.

I checked the mod and i see the note about it. will it be updated? 

thnk u so much

PS Love this mod and the sims *___* awesome 

18 hours ago, edoen92 said:

I have a question,
there is a problem whit AEP LOTS seems not work, it seems like a useless lot in some ways.

I checked the mod and i see the note about it. will it be updated? 

thnk u so much

PS Love this mod and the sims *___* awesome 

AEP is outdated unfortunately and can't be expected to work. 

12 hours ago, adellanuki said:

Have you considered adding any other lot types? Police Station, Prison, Hospital, School, etc?

Downloading the linked Venue Changes will let you go to the Police Station and Hospital any time you want. I'll consider touching them up a bit.

A prison sounds nice but it'd take up valuable real estate, that we are close to running out of, and the only mod I know of that would add a functional prison is outdated.

Newcrest has a school set up as a library. However that's there entirely to fit an aesthetic mrrakkon wanted for that area and is a good place for story telling.

I won't be adding Go To School support as neither mrrakkon nor I play the mod(I actually use Turbo Careers) and it also adds a lot more content such as new careers, aspirations, and items that I'd have to balance for those who don't want to use the mod in their game... including myself.

There's not much else I can think of adding other than like a church but I don't want to do that because I'm already having issues finding CC for the religious officials I'm adding for those with Wedding Stories and considering that I'll eventually be adding a full 8, maybe more, we just don't have kind of space unless EA decides to be really cool and open up some decorative lots for actual use and considering what few we got in Werewolves, I wouldn't hold out much hope.

Edited by TriggerBlade
1 hour ago, PeterBenjaminParker said:

Could you provide a new link or an alternative download? 

We're working on it. 

Too many people are downloading it at once and google drive cuts it off after a point for their own server stability. Anonfile also had the same issue.

You guys are overloading alternative downloads faster than we can make them ?

We're trying to see if there's a way to do it in an easy way for both us and you guys.

7 hours ago, PeterBenjaminParker said:

It just shows how much we value and appreciate the work you guys have been doing. Giving us a flesh out world to explore, with the characters having deep lore, and the customization of these characters being very detailed and unique.

Well thank you! 

Here's another alternative download link. Please don't break this one lol

4 hours ago, van321 said:

Non-household sims quickly start dropping out of university. Any way to stop that?

Nope and If there's a mod that fixes it then I haven't heard of it.

I've given every student the student "job" by Kiara sims which gives an actual set of objectives. "going to work" will also have your sim meet their "co-workers" easier who are mrrakkon's student characters.

*sigh* Do I want more Content for my Teen Sims? Yes. Do I want more EA Mechanics to keep track of? No.

I can barely get my MC out of the House as it is w/o tripping over 2 Community Events, A Holiday and Bar Night just to go to the local library or park to visit my Club or get my Promotion at Work to get that extra day of Vacation only to be harassed by Aliens, Ghosts, Vampires & now Werewolves at my Ex's Wedding to a Wizard that everyone's wearing a Bag on their Head for b/c of some r&g b.s. w/ the N.A.P. as it's being Rained Out b/c a Mermaid needed the moisture.

And NOW I have to worry about their crappy offspring's popularity and if they can get the Hot One to go to Prom w/ them? ?‍♂️... I'll w/ hold any and all of my Hype after Patches and Mods have been done. LoL