On 5/28/2022 at 11:04 PM, vinceguldo said:

You got it, man! ?

I missed the Salara bit, and maybe also Miranda could be worked on, cool. Thanks for these feedback and keep up the good work!

Also, yes, Bella is too young for that scenario, and Eliza, no offense, but isn't on level with mrrakkon's sims. 

What about Mary-Sue Pleasant?

She's an Adult. Married to a Husband who cheats on her, with whom they have twin daughters. Though I guess she doesn't count as a bored housewife since she's working her ass off all the time.

It's true, the torrent contains everything up to date AS OF MAY 26.

Also, in the torrent some files were renamed or unmerged. It took a lot of time and effort.

For the next update of the torrent, I'll just share the original archive by TriggerBlade.

The point is to be able to download it at maximum speed.

The full torrent has been downloaded 25 times as of today.

8 hours ago, masure said:

It's true, the torrent contains everything up to date AS OF MAY 26.

Also, in the torrent some files were renamed or unmerged. It took a lot of time and effort.

For the next update of the torrent, I'll just share the original archive by TriggerBlade.

The point is to be able to download it at maximum speed.

The full torrent has been downloaded 25 times as of today.

Thanks.  I'm one of the ones who downloaded. It was nice, fast and uncomplicated. I downloaded an am seeding the torrent.

On 5/30/2022 at 4:35 PM, TriggerBlade said:

Okay so not only did I reupload the google drive file here. I also uploaded the CC to AnonFiles here. In the future the folders may be split up but I want to delay or avoid that if possible. You can finally enjoy the game @Joyaatje.

Thank you so so much! it worked, both worked perfectly now. Hopefully for others it will stay that way :)

1 hour ago, TriggerBlade said:

I am so hyped.

Just an FYI. mrrakkon has no interest in occults. Please don't bug him about werewolves. I'll handle them to the best of my ability.

Now that's is something . Beginning of wolf & Vampire gang war.?. Do mrrakkon have some(3 or 4) unused Male & Female ? we will convert them in to Vampire , The Vampire you added if good , but don't fit in this world . need some Classic Clotting Style sims & i don't know but mrrakkon use some different face details to match his world like Vetors , i think this Ea sim will be a good Wolf.

00.jpg

9 minutes ago, TriggerBlade said:

So a heads up. Midnitetech has decided to pull down all of her pre-2022 careers and throw them up behind a paywall or a google scavenger hunt. So a lot of the career links are now broken.

mrrakkonn and I are discussing solutions.

Don't know if you saw it but the free download is still there on her page:

https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post/685773744161095680/the-sims-4-career-megapack-over-100-careers

I’ve put everything in one zip file so you can grab everything all at once for $1.

To download them individually for free, click here. For most of the careers, you’ll also need the DONTDELETEME.package at the top of the folder.

I removed the link as I was not sure that was allowed to paste in...
It takes you to her sims file share hosting page with all the old careers in one page, so maybe that would simply linkage for the careers for you?

Edited by kesryth
5 minutes ago, kesryth said:

Don't know if you saw it but the free download is still there on her page:

https://midnitetech.tumblr.com/post/685773744161095680/the-sims-4-career-megapack-over-100-careers

I’ve put everything in one zip file so you can grab everything all at once for $1.

To download them individually for free, click here. For most of the careers, you’ll also need the DONTDELETEME.package at the top of the folder.

I removed the link as I was not sure that was allowed to paste in...
It takes you to her sims file share hosting page.

Well then.

That is an option.

mrrakkon and I chose to package the ones we are using up into a folder ourselves. midnitetech is no longer supporting these careers and they will eventually break as updates come out, if some of them haven't already like the Autoshop career did, so the main page has a link to a download that contains the careers used by the save until replacements can be found. Either through midnitetech or other creators.

Edited by TriggerBlade

So a bit of good, bad, and neutral news depending on your view point.

Midnitetech's careers are abandoned and she's rebuilding her thing from the ground up. That's going to take a lot longer than it is for us to update the save several times over. She's also placing some things behind paywalls.

Going forward mrrakkon's world will lean more towards vanilla careers as well as making use of KiaraSims' mods which are up to date and are actually more fleshed out. Being affected by university degrees and having more extra assignments to keep you busy.

On the topic of Turbo Careers, some update or bug may have changed its behavior so rather than turning into a Generic Lot like it did in the past when you didn't have the mod, the lot outright disappears. I will still be setting up lots to be used for it but they will be set up to their base game equivalent and I will be adding [Turbo] into the lot DESCRIPTION. Just change the lot type when you load up the save and you don't have to worry about anything else.

mrrakkon has also informed me that Haunted Residential lots disappear if you don't have the Paranormal pack. Unfortunately as it's not the most popular of packs I will be treating it like Realm of Magic and ensuring its presence is as minimal as possible.

Edited by TriggerBlade

2.3 Changelog

Please make sure to look at required, optional, suggested, and career mods for changes and updates.

Goth family updated.

Vast majority of the base game sims redesigned by @j27f1981 in a "mrrakkon style" as well as new NPCs, Maxis and origional, to fill out your world.

Relationship fixes and additions.

Turbo Career support added. To ensure compatibility lots are set as their base game equivalents with notes stating intended usage. 

Semi-related. All haunted lots have been converted to normal residential due to the lots disappearing for those lacking the paranormal pack.

Newcrest is overhauled with new venues and families.

The Foundry crew from the Urbz is fully implemented.

Added members to Central Station crew.

midnitetech careers have been replaced with Kiara Sims' careers.

Business owners now have a "Business Owner" career that will give you objectives to make it more engaging.

Restaurant owners will now have a "Restaurant Owner" career that will give you objectives to make it more engaging.

Stay at home parents now have a "Stay At Home Parent" career that will give you objectives to make it more engaging.

Students now have a "Student" career that will give you objectives to make it more engaging. This will also allow you to meet and interact with mrrakkon's student characters without messing up their classes and majors.

Crispin Black has the Art Gallery owner career which turns The Foundry into a retail/arts center. Combined with the GTG Club it's probably the most engaging experience in the save so far.

More Easter Eggs

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I'll update this post when it's not 12:30AM and my memory returns to full functionality.

Edit:
Added a lot of Sims 2 sims to Strangerville.

Edit 2:
Added more sims from the hand held games.

Edited by TriggerBlade

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

google drive have its own problem . ?

Edited by Blackdas77
42 minutes ago, Blackdas77 said:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

google drive have its own problem . ?

Jesus Christ, the update hasn't even been out for 12 hours, how many of you are there! lmao

I'll get some back up links and upload to anonfile like last time.

6 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

We now have three separate downloads for both the base and update folder.

I am also aware of the police force in Newcrest. They're set to hidden so just evict them and things will be fine.

Where ? i only see one save download in front page & these two google link

Installation
Download the hard requirements. 

Download the CC archive from here.  

Download the update folder here.

Drag its contents into your mod folder.

Download the save from this page.

If you did not follow these instructions, your comment will probably be ignored.

Edit- sorry did't see the torrent link

should i remove all the previous custom Midnitetech's careers ?

Edited by Blackdas77
34 minutes ago, Blackdas77 said:

Where ? i only see one save download in front page & these two google link

Installation
Download the hard requirements. 

Download the CC archive from here.  

Download the update folder here.

Drag its contents into your mod folder.

Download the save from this page.

If you did not follow these instructions, your comment will probably be ignored.

Edit- sorry did't see the torrent link

should i remove all the previous custom Midnitetech's careers ?

First page of this thread.