2 hours ago, Blackdas77 said:

should i remove all the previous custom Midnitetech's careers ?

If you want. None of them are being used and I personally find Kiara's to be better quality due to being affected by degrees, having custom assignments, custom moodlets, custom whims, special long form objectives in the career panel.

Hell, I'm considering the possibility of commissioning her for some of the stuff we're missing.

1 hour ago, Jughandle said:

Something is off with Brian McPherson and Karen McFadden's family tree. The bag head pictured is Brian because of a stupid NPC NAP voting before the save was released that I'm going to undo. 

image.png.fbcc9c126d8256e0350b69fcd5abdcef.png

I don't know what you mean. Seems perfectly normal.

Jokes aside I have no clue how this happened and I'm gonna investigate it.

You might want to take a look at the deardaisyxo]MA-Snapbacks.package file that is in the latest update folder. It contains tuning for lots of other CC from fingernails to socks that seems to be beyond the scope of being snapback hats and will cause conflicts with many other items you have included. I did open it with S4S to verify that the tuning was inside of it. Here is a picture of some of the conflicts from Sims 4 Mod Assistant.

image.png.7dfbff279becdcfd0ea63289fb857225.png

1 hour ago, Jughandle said:

You might want to take a look at the deardaisyxo]MA-Snapbacks.package file that is in the latest update folder. It contains tuning for lots of other CC from fingernails to socks that seems to be beyond the scope of being snapback hats and will cause conflicts with many other items you have included. I did open it with S4S to verify that the tuning was inside of it. Here is a picture of some of the conflicts from Sims 4 Mod Assistant.

Something is definitely up with that file. It's 127 mb. 

Edited by Faolon
2 hours ago, Jughandle said:

Um... @mrrakkonn would have to answer questions in regards to this. I have no idea what I'm looking at.

4 minutes ago, TriggerBlade said:

Um... @mrrakkonn would have to answer questions in regards to this. I have no idea what I'm looking at.

That's not a package I'm familiar with. I checked and I don't have it myself, so pretty sure I wasn't the source of it. It really just looks like a big merged mess looking at that. 

Edited by mrrakkonn
2 hours ago, Jughandle said:

For now everyone just delete this file. Nothing seems to actually be broken by using it but we will be providing a new download as soon as we're able.

Edited by TriggerBlade
28 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

That's not a package I'm familiar with. I checked and I don't have it myself, so pretty sure I wasn't the source of it. It really just looks like a big merged mess looking at that. 

After going thru what I sent Triggerblade, the file came from me unfortunately, I do apologize for this as I thought I was being extra careful not sending in merged files. This one ended up falling thru the cracks, but as Triggerblade mentioned, please delete it as it will not impact the save. 

Sorry again this error will not occur moving forward.

Edited by j27f1981
11 minutes ago, Blackdas77 said:

Is The Office & School Library in New cast is functional ? witch mod i need for them ? i have Universal Venue List so i don't install Venue Changes will be a Problem ? I don't have much knowledge with these Venue Type mod witch is required and witch not for this save.

For people who don't have Turbo Careers, the lots just appear empty. So I set them to either generic or whatever their equivalent is. Check the in game description for what lot to set it to.

As for the school. That's mostly for flavor and story telling purposes. 

There are no plans to add support for Go to School.

Because I like to give explanations of why I choose not to do something. Turbo Careers wasn't an issue as all it essentially does is make the base careers behave like the EA active careers and those who aren't using the mod get a cool lot to hang out at.

Go to School adds new careers, aspirations, skills, custom items, and two lots that would be kinda redundant for people who don't use it and take potential housing used for mrrakkon's sims.

mrrakkon was fine with the library school I placed because it fit the "down town" vibe he wanted for that area and I told him it can be used for storytelling since he does that a lot. BTW you should totally follow him. His videos and stories are really good. As you can see by watching the save's promo video.

So, downloading a lot of the content you recommend, and I came across a minor issue. Kawaiistacie's downloads are down. No CC of any type is available right now. Not sure about the when, why, or anything. The page seems functioning with the Slice of Life sale items showing, but nothing else can be viewed/downloaded.

7 hours ago, SAMarcus said:

So, downloading a lot of the content you recommend, and I came across a minor issue. Kawaiistacie's downloads are down. No CC of any type is available right now. Not sure about the when, why, or anything. The page seems functioning with the Slice of Life sale items showing, but nothing else can be viewed/downloaded.

She's pulled all of her mods from public view due to the update. Probably making a list of what does and doesn't work.

I like her content but due to how she makes them they rarely survive updates. She's not private about this either.

This pops up when you got to her website directly.

Capture.PNG.fc02ee25971fe75abda6db3d1ca333b1.PNG

11 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

She's pulled all of her mods from public view due to the update. Probably making a list of what does and doesn't work.

I like her content but due to how she makes them they rarely survive updates. She's not private about this either.

This pops up when you got to her website directly.

It'll be even more fun with werewolves dropping soon... so maybe a month before her stuff is back up do you think?

7 minutes ago, SAMarcus said:

It'll be even more fun with werewolves dropping soon... so maybe a month before her stuff is back up do you think?

Not sure. I specifically haven't been using her mods because I don't like waiting for how long she takes to update.

Just stating again, I don't use mods that aren't being used for the creation of the save.

So I messed up big time. [PimpMySims4] LGBT Mod has been supported in the save since 1.0 and I... never listed it in the optional mods. This is embarrassing as I've been bugging mrrakkon about the canon sexualities of his sims.

So yeah... Expect the next update to have a lot of sims having a lot of traits being a deciding factor in who they'll bang.

Edited by TriggerBlade

Hello, I seem to be having a lot of issues with Google Drive and the other file host while trying to download the cc files due their size and the instability of the servers (it stops randomly and doesn't continue after it fails, putting it in a redownloading cycle almost every time it reaches 80~90%)

Would you be okay with hosting the files on a more stable server such as Mega.nz or any other site that you know of?

If not that is completely fine and thank you in advance

Aside from that I'm very eager to try this save because it looks amazing and thank you for your hard work

2 hours ago, Issu said:

Hello, I seem to be having a lot of issues with Google Drive and the other file host while trying to download the cc files due their size and the instability of the servers (it stops randomly and doesn't continue after it fails, putting it in a redownloading cycle almost every time it reaches 80~90%)

Would you be okay with hosting the files on a more stable server such as Mega.nz or any other site that you know of?

If not that is completely fine and thank you in advance

Aside from that I'm very eager to try this save because it looks amazing and thank you for your hard work

I'm surprised that anonfile isn't downloading.

This has been kinda annoying as it takes a long ass time to upload new archives. We'll work on it but trying to host things without paying seems to be a struggle.

Starting with version 172.2/170c, Wicked Whims has official support for Lumpinou's lgbtqia+ mod which will be public tomorrow. This might be a good alternative to the PimpMySims4 mod which hasn't been updated in 14 months and has acknowledged not working in the desired way with WW. I found it very odd when asexual Tobias Rieper would show up at a lot and be the first to initiate sex with another NPC sim with the latter mod.

35 minutes ago, Jughandle said:

Starting with version 172.2/170c, Wicked Whims has official support for Lumpinou's lgbtqia+ mod which will be public tomorrow. This might be a good alternative to the PimpMySims4 mod which hasn't been updated in 14 months and has acknowledged not working in the desired way with WW. I found it very odd when asexual Tobias Rieper would show up at a lot and be the first to initiate sex with another NPC sim with the latter mod.

Oh... Huh. I'll do some testing. PimpMySims4's version was a lot more simple so I've been hesitant to make the switch. If I can confirm not having the mod won't break things then I'll use it.

4 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

Removed and replaced the broken sliders and CC. Enjoy.

We are currently looking for more convenient file hosting that won't require us to pay. 

I don't know if it's forever or just an intro, but Mega does 20GB accounts for free. The lowest cost paid account is a yearly plan for about 35USD per year which is what I use.