[mod] Sized Apparel Retexture

12 hours ago, ilgrandematteo said:

Hi, just wondering if I'm missing something - as my pawns don't look like this in game. Do you have an additional mod to get those faces and bodies? If so, please could you provide me links? :)

It depends on which screenshots you're looking at. On the early (go first ) mod [NL] Facial Animation - WIP was used.
Later I refused it because of problems with the combination of body + head + hair. The last images used Eren's Face Replace, or rather its SAR-Bodies version sewn into my mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided not to lay out one texture at a time, but to finish everything right away.
I'm just writing to reassure you that I haven't abandoned the mod, I'm at work ?

Tank Top, Overall, Cape, Builders Jacket, Apron - I have already made them, there are still SuitJacket, Scrubs, Military Jacket, Lab Coat, Hoodie and ChefsUniform.

I'll finish them and post an update. Then I'll rest a little and get down to Royalty clothes.

5 hours ago, Akaluto said:

image.png.218a8a12e0afcc7a71a8c55d47cfe8c4.pngIt gives a second pair of nipples for some reason

And it looks funny ?
Apparently Rimnude is installed? Check the settings of the Sized Apparel, maybe you haven't removed the display of genitals there? Although this is possible here due to the fact that the vest is worn on the naked body, I'm not sure how Rimnude and Sized Apparel interact in this case.

Edited by zero112
1 hour ago, zero112 said:

Although this is possible here due to the fact that the vest is worn on the naked body, I'm not sure how Rimnude and Sized Apparel interact in this case

Yeah, could be that. Rimnude patches some clothes to whitelist rendering Rimnude parts and it does patch the wooden armor here. I could disable these patches when Sized Apparel is active. But I think Rimnude patches many clothes that sized apparel doesnt handle so it would lose some functionality in the end. I guess I'll do that, those who know how to open a file in a text editor can revert the change lol.

Updated to 0.18
Added textures for: Apron, Builders Jacket, Cape, Overalls, TankTop

I'm sorry for the delay, I got seriously ill a month ago, I'm still recovering. I was going to finish everything by this time, but alas, life is an unpredictable thing. I lay out what is already ready, I will finish the rest when I get better.

18 hours ago, zero112 said:

I'm sorry for the delay, I got seriously ill a month ago, I'm still recovering. I was going to finish everything by this time, but alas, life is an unpredictable thing. I lay out what is already ready, I will finish the rest when I get better.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery @zero112, I hope you get better soon. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 11:16 AM, zero112 said:

Updated to 0.18
Added textures for: Apron, Builders Jacket, Cape, Overalls, TankTop

I hope your recovery goes smoothly and get feeling better soon !

21 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Love it!

Not sure if you take requests but the standard Slave Collar looks so bad and i'd love a retexture ?

image.png.ed9ce268bb11764b6c3a8a4b5387c999.png

When I get back to the retexture, I'll see what I can do. But the main problem is that they don't have a neck! Not at all! ?

On 8/1/2022 at 3:49 AM, Rimworld Traveller said:

Wow, i never realized they don't have necks.  Maybe it could be a little lock hanging down?  Or a D-ring?  For me it'd be fine if you just used to top part of your awesome slave body strap.

i usually use the retexture of the "Fur pelt Coat" or what it is called (i think it is from vanilla apparel mod) with the texture from this mod instead of collar, it literally looks like a collar Plus it provides the needed warmth to keep the slaves alive at winter.
BUT the thing with the collar is the slave suppression, what i did there is, changed the stats of the "Fur Cape" (Using RIMMsql quality of life mod) to add slave suppression stat equal to the collar. i dunno if this will satisfy your needs but i hope it helps anyone with his slave problems

On 8/6/2022 at 12:28 PM, hamangamaze said:

i usually use the retexture of the "Fur pelt Coat" or what it is called (i think it is from vanilla apparel mod) with the texture from this mod instead of collar, it literally looks like a collar Plus it provides the needed warmth to keep the slaves alive at winter.
BUT the thing with the collar is the slave suppression, what i did there is, changed the stats of the "Fur Cape" (Using RIMMsql quality of life mod) to add slave suppression stat equal to the collar. i dunno if this will satisfy your needs but i hope it helps anyone with his slave problems

Personally I've taken to just making collars invisible using the Show Hair mod. In a way its a similar strategy I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Would really love to see royalty and ideology clothes get added first. I’m more than happy to gift you those dlcs if you don’t have them. It’s literally the least one could do.

also is there a possibility to have no exposed clothes for the vanilla shirt/tribal wear at bigger breast sizes in the future?

On 7/31/2022 at 4:14 AM, Rimworld Traveller said:

Love it!

Not sure if you take requests but the standard Slave Collar looks so bad and i'd love a retexture ?

image.png.9f7e3a627d165ef89c6916f3032e26d0.png

image.png.d67583885a025a74b24e218e9b10fc67.png

there is absolutely no time for mod. I quickly sketched a collar, I was tormented with alignment, but it seems to look fine.
I will not update it, just drop the textures into the folder at:
Mods\SizedApparelRetexture\Textures\Things\Pawn\Humanlike\Apparel\SlaveCollar

SlaveCollar.7z

Edited by zero112
On 8/20/2022 at 4:45 AM, luffyboy said:

Would really love to see royalty and ideology clothes get added first. I’m more than happy to gift you those dlcs if you don’t have them. It’s literally the least one could do.

also is there a possibility to have no exposed clothes for the vanilla shirt/tribal wear at bigger breast sizes in the future?

I don't know when my hands will get to this, so I didn't plan to touch clothes from royalty yet - there are some textures in the original fashion, but otherwise I personally don't use those clothes (although I don't play the game anymore ...)

I will redo some textures only after I finish with all the planned ones ? (the fur coat is the first in line - now it sucks)

14 hours ago, zero112 said:

I don't know when my hands will get to this, so I didn't plan to touch clothes from royalty yet - there are some textures in the original fashion, but otherwise I personally don't use those clothes (although I don't play the game anymore ...)

I will redo some textures only after I finish with all the planned ones ? (the fur coat is the first in line - now it sucks)

Hello, I would just like to say you are amazing and game is not the same without your retexture. Bravo and well done

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 10:55 AM, SaintHusky said:

Any plans for bringing back the clothes for the biggest sizes that OTY had? (Ex. Backbreaking) Or is that a thing that's no more apart from the (old) folder in some apparels.

Yes, OTY replaced the extra-large sizes in its fashion. They remained only in the ancient archives ?
This mod is still rather just additional textures for the main mod.

• 3 weeks later...