[mod] Sized Apparel Retexture

13 hours ago, L20040705 said:

So......Is it possible to add the textures for those bigger breasts?(Larger than the current largest texture

I doubt it very much ? I'm a lazy ass - I can't find the desire to finish what I've already planned. For all textures (and there are already more than 40 of them) to make new sizes - well, noooo

but if there is a desire to create and skills to work in Photoshop (at the peint level) - I can throw off the sources

Edited by zero112
14 hours ago, zero112 said:

I doubt it very much ? I'm a lazy ass - I can't find the desire to finish what I've already planned. For all textures (and there are already more than 40 of them) to make new sizes - well, noooo

but if there is a desire to create and skills to work in Photoshop (at the peint level) - I can throw off the sources

Take your time and work when you feel the inspiration.  You don't owe us anything.  Artists can't be rushed.

suggestion

image.png.d2c993543ae5d4c6e30d0b24ba2438e7.png

there is problem of retexturing hole apparel to fit human body.

image.png.243360756d67feb946a910f637b79b8d.png

How about make your apparel textures to Human only?

image.png.193cc8d95ae119e3c184abeb13aabf2e.png

This can be work with just naming file with "RaceName" behind BodyType.

also,

here is simply pythin code I used to test files.

SetAs_HumanOnly(can't undo).py

import os

for filename in os.listdir("."):
    new_filename = filename.replace("_Female", "_Female_Human")
    new_filename = new_filename.replace("_Thin", "_Thin_Human")
    new_filename = new_filename.replace("_Male", "_Male_Human")
    new_filename = new_filename.replace("_Fat", "_Fat_Human")
    new_filename = new_filename.replace("_Hulk", "_Hulk_Human")
    os.rename(filename, new_filename)

image.png.082a3bf13bc5ffb8969ee8f736c9cdc6.png

how to use:

1. install python
  2. copy py file to apparel folder
  3. run py file. it works only the folder, there's no affect to sub folder's files

43 minutes ago, OTYOTY said:

suggestion

image.png.d2c993543ae5d4c6e30d0b24ba2438e7.png

there is problem of retexturing hole apparel to fit human body.

image.png.243360756d67feb946a910f637b79b8d.png

How about make your apparel textures to Human only?

image.png.193cc8d95ae119e3c184abeb13aabf2e.png

This can be work with just naming file with "RaceName" behind BodyType.

also,

here is simply pythin code I used to test files.

SetAs_HumanOnly(can't undo).py 409 B · 0 downloads

import os

for filename in os.listdir("."):
    new_filename = filename.replace("_Female", "_Female_Human")
    new_filename = new_filename.replace("_Thin", "_Thin_Human")
    new_filename = new_filename.replace("_Male", "_Male_Human")
    new_filename = new_filename.replace("_Fat", "_Fat_Human")
    new_filename = new_filename.replace("_Hulk", "_Hulk_Human")
    os.rename(filename, new_filename)

image.png.082a3bf13bc5ffb8969ee8f736c9cdc6.png

how to use:

1. install python
  2. copy py file to apparel folder
  3. run py file. it works only the folder, there's no affect to sub folder's files

Something I overslept your updates a lot, you changed a lot there ?

I'm not sure how everything works now, after the new DLS, but there used to be non-human races whose bodies were the same as humans ("Humanlike" body textures worked).

As I understand it, if you rename the textures to "human", then they will work only on humans. Any ideas on how to make this system more flexible? For example, in the mod settings, the ability to choose which set of textures will be used? For example, "1.Human like 2.Custom"

Sized Apparel Retexture 0.22

technical update

The files were renamed due to the update of the main mod. ATTENTION-do not overwrite, you need to delete the old version before installing!

(OTYOTY - fucking wizard. I would have cried renaming this whole bunch of files, but with this mini-python program, it all took 5 minutes.)

45 minutes ago, zero112 said:

Something I overslept your updates a lot, you changed a lot there ?

I'm not sure how everything works now, after the new DLS, but there used to be non-human races whose bodies were the same as humans ("Humanlike" body textures worked).

As I understand it, if you rename the textures to "human", then they will work only on humans. Any ideas on how to make this system more flexible? For example, in the mod settings, the ability to choose which set of textures will be used? For example, "1.Human like 2.Custom"

Next version of Sized Apparel will have the options 

image.png.bcb50326f7724860a3365b96156ce172.png

(I don't have good idea for the option name...)

also,  issue that you worried will be fixed too.

If the race is checked as "asHuman" option thing, it will try use Human race apparel too.

new version will be upload in few minutes later. (I'm testing for now)

I bought myself a DLS, so now I'm going back to the game and will update the mod more often.

so far it has caught my eye that the MFPs have cut out Advanced Vest, Bulletproof Vest and Cape. Hurtful. Now we need to figure out where to put these textures, otherwise it's a pity, I drew after all.

Sized Apparel Retexture 0.23
technical update
outdated textures have been removed (archived, the hand did not rise to delete)
ATTENTION-do not overwrite, you need to delete the old version before installing!

Edited by zero112
10 hours ago, zero112 said:

I bought myself a DLS, so now I'm going back to the game and will update the mod more often.

so far it has caught my eye that the MFPs have cut out Advanced Vest, Bulletproof Vest and Cape. Hurtful. Now we need to figure out where to put these textures, otherwise it's a pity, I drew after all.

Sized Apparel Retexture 0.23
technical update
outdated textures have been removed (archived, the hand did not rise to delete)
ATTENTION-do not overwrite, you need to delete the old version before installing!

Make it as a standalone we need more lewd clothes!!☺️

1 hour ago, shitork said:

hi, I have a suggestion for a retexture, I know that would be a lot of work, but its just a suggestion: Combat Extended Armors
love your work

Well, with my pace, if I do it soon ? There seem to be a couple of items similar to those in Vanilla Apparel and Armour Expanded. You can just rename the textures from there for now, if you don't use them.

image.png.9533b31622cc8d235947dbac5a0b1b78.png
image.png.0577cf64254141ea1b2d1eb412bf5c1f.pngimage.png.511cbc68d64cd5e667443b5d90b1792d.pngimage.png.b4c684ff0e2292e2529a210c317b1852.png

Sized Apparel Retexture 0.24
Added: Scrubs, Military Jacket, Hoodie
Edited by: Pelt Coat
at the moment, all textures for the Vanilla Apparel Expanded mod have been added

Well, at least I've done something to the end. I demand congratulations! ?

1,647 files in a folder with textures.

Next in the plans
1. Spikecore clothing style (VASYA, thanks for adding them to the main mod, now I know where these textures were hiding)
2. I'll finish a couple of things from Ideology
3. Finally I will proceed to Royalty

somewhere at the beginning of this list, laziness attacks me and I fall into hibernation, but still... suddenly I will...

Well, a couple of screenshots (in my head they were much more masterpiece, but what are there)

Spoiler

37.PNG.6cb9d14b7296069d7e05cc4dbc558d38.PNG36.PNG.4a9b68c9d4a505f24b77ec03e9cfd9cc.PNG35.PNG.18f3442ef9998586eaff72a2e2f5053a.PNG34.PNG.dc04727ae2f99ea72514a9704a303ed2.PNG

Hello, im not sure if this is caused by apparel retexture or anything else, but the texture of apparel changes depending on gender. Im pretty sure it wasnt doing that before? also i have the gender specific textures and apparel patch for males turned off .

female on left male on right. it was doing this even with all other mods disabled [except the necessary ones]
any idea why this would happen?
image.png.97bd90a8f198f463b4454e57ac88af63.png

12 hours ago, KulvaSacred said:

Hello, im not sure if this is caused by apparel retexture or anything else, but the texture of apparel changes depending on gender. Im pretty sure it wasnt doing that before? also i have the gender specific textures and apparel patch for males turned off .

female on left male on right. it was doing this even with all other mods disabled [except the necessary ones]
any idea why this would happen?
image.png.97bd90a8f198f463b4454e57ac88af63.png

Yes, it seems to have been added in the latest updates of the main mod. At least from what I've seen - the author has made a division into M and F in some body types.
In general, the problem is definitely not because of the retexture.

image.png.5c08bcc460cfa1c23e88c7af50de70c2.png

8 hours ago, zero112 said:

Yes, it seems to have been added in the latest updates of the main mod. At least from what I've seen - the author has made a division into M and F in some body types.
In general, the problem is definitely not because of the retexture.

image.png.5c08bcc460cfa1c23e88c7af50de70c2.png

I see! thank you for clearing that up, that's what i was suspecting! just in case, by main mod you mean Sized apparel, yes?

edit: dont have to answer that, i just checked the texture folder in sized apparel. love ur mod btw, keep doing the great work ^^.

Edited by KulvaSacred
update
4 hours ago, Thomas Away said:

Hello, there are missing textures in VE: hats and rags. the texture for rags is missing. Similar texture in VE: Classical Expansion is the toga. Also, is there a way for Tabards to not have texture when armor is won underneath?

Yes, the texture pack is only available on "Vanilla Apparel Expanded"
There are no textures for other submodes (ideology, antiquity, the Middle Ages, etc.) yet. They will appear in the future (I will definitely try not to delay rags).

Actually with Tabards (is it from the Middle Ages like?) the same situation - there are no textures. If you need them to be displayed in any case, ignoring the presence/absence of other textures, then you need to create a patch for them.

Spoiler

image.png.9f9c20db72fa4a6fb66b50ceca370c71.png

I hope I answered the question you asked, because of the Google translator I have to think a lot. If I answered the wrong question, you rephrase the question and please write it in more detail ?

• 3 weeks later...

Having a problem with Bone Armor and Wooden Armor not displaying the retextured sized apparel graphics, I've got both the mods for those armors and my setting for sized apparel should be set properly. Is anybody else having this issue? The apparel items from Vanilla Apparel Expanded all seem to be working fine though, could it be an issue with how the patch files are structured in the mods folders?

Spoiler

image.png.c9d339fefe34318384f91ed20781b330.png

the files were like renamed to include the word "human" in them. This works great for most, like the Duster: "Duster_Female_Human_0_east.png" However, the pattern seems to be broken with body strap. the name "BodyStrap_Female_Human_east.png" just doesn't work. You need to rename all the files to not have the "Human" in there, like this: "BodyStrap_Female_east.png"

19 hours ago, wruf said:

the files were like renamed to include the word "human" in them. This works great for most, like the Duster: "Duster_Female_Human_0_east.png" However, the pattern seems to be broken with body strap. the name "BodyStrap_Female_Human_east.png" just doesn't work. You need to rename all the files to not have the "Human" in there, like this: "BodyStrap_Female_east.png"

It worked!!

Thank you very much

On 1/9/2023 at 7:56 PM, wruf said:

I tried the same trick with the Bone Armor and came up short, guess I'll have to dig around the xml files.