[mod] Sized Apparel Retexture

Sized Apparel Retexture

(I write via Google translit, I apologize for the spelling)

Unfortunately, this is now an archaic mod, it will no longer have updates. The latest version was released on 05 April 2023. Tired of patches, the author merged the mod into one big SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod). All subsequent updates will already be there. It's inconvenient of course, but what can you do.
I won’t edit anything from below - let it remain for history

This mod is a retexture to
Sized Apparel For RJW With Body Part Rendering!
All requirements are the same as in the main mod, install this mod right after it.
I strongly recommend installing this mod - [XND] Visible Pants, without it, the retexture looks strange (pawns will flaunt without pants)

I decided to make it into a separate mod so that there would be no confusion in new versions and eternal overwriting of files

While there are far from all retextures, but I will slowly update them. I give priority to clothes, I don't plan to make armor yet (because I don't know how to make it look good. After all, a plate breastplate with two watermelons in front looks wild)

The clothes are designed for sewn-in bodies from OTYOTY, that is, without rimnude.

We meet our old friend: SAR-body
While the alpha version (I plan to do a lot more, but I can't wait to share)

Spoiler

Implemented:
1. Discoloration of textures for better compatibility with non-standard colors (that's just from time to time a pinkish tinge appears, I have no idea where it comes from and how to catch it. When editing a color through the pawn editor, it disappears and everything looks normal)
2. Head textures are sewn in ([NL] Facial Animation, I say goodbye with tears in my eyes. But you have lame compatibility with biotechnologies), also retextures of hair and beards (stolen from mods from steam)
3. Added retextures of all heads from the standard biotech. Plus from the mods "vanilla extension". In the near future I will add from the modification "alpha genes".
4. Added non-human genitals (while more like a plug. Only those that are in the modification "RJW-genes 1.0" (canine, feline, equine, demonic, dragon, slime, insect), only male and taken from the RNW mod. In the future, I plan to do textures myself, with better suited for SA bodies.)
So far, everything seems to be fine. What I'm going to do: finally get into tattoos. Vanilla is annoying, extremely crooked approach to SA-body. And then alpha genes and genitals.

image.png.5125782246e7764e19b64be38fcec69d.png

A list of ready-made (and not ready-made) things:

Vanilla
TribalA - done
ShirtButton - done
ShirtBasic - done
Parka - done
Duster - done
Jacket - done

FlakJacketdone
FlakVestdone

Royalty
VestRoyal - not ready
ShirtRuffle - not ready
RoyalRobe - not ready
PsyfocusVest - not ready
PsyfocusShirt - not ready
PsyfocusRobe - not ready
EltexVest - not ready
EltexShirt - not ready
EltexRobe - not ready
CorsetRoyal - not ready
Cape - not ready

Ideology
Robe - not ready
Burka - not ready

BodyStrap - done

SlaveCollar - done

Flak Jacket Spikecore - done

Jacket Spikecore - done

Parka Spikecore - done
DusterSpikecore - done

Vanilla Apparel Expanded (optional)
Tunic - done
Tribal Poncho - done
Tribal Kilt - done

TankTop - done
Suit Jacket - done
ShirtFleece - done
ShirtandTie - done
SheriffShirt - done

Scrubs - done
Pelt Coat - done
Overall - done
Military Uniform - done
Military Jacket - done
LabCoat - done
Jumpsuit - done
Hoodie - done

Chefs Uniform - done
Casual TShirt - done
Cape - done (destroyed)
Builders Jacket - done
Blouse - done
Apron - done

Vanilla Armour Expanded (optional)
AdvancedVest - done (destroyed)

BulletproofVest - done (destroyed)
WoodenArmor - done

Warhammer: Gor (the mod is outdated)
BullgorPlate - done
Furmantle - done
Loincloth - done
ShamanRobe - done
Chainmail- not ready

+ (optional)
pants from the fashion "visible pants" and Rim of Madness - Bones

ATTENTION
When upgrading to a new version, it is recommended to delete the old one first.

I like to rename files, so just overwriting is not the best idea.

Edited by zero112
53 minutes ago, ThePlanless said:

hey there zero! looking great! any chance you could put it on github for auto-updates via coffee's update batch?

cheers!

Only if someone does it for me, I have no idea how it's done ?
I'm stupid ?

but like the original Sized Apparel is also not there, first you need to drag it to github

Edited by zero112

I'm having an issue, i'm using this mod called Appearance clothes, it allows you to change the clothing appearance of the pawn regardless of what he is using, it's purely cosmetic, but when i use it for tribal wear, it makes the pawns wear the vanilla outfit instead of the modded textures. Any ideas how to fix it?

Edited by howlerleech
50 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

I'm having an issue, i'm using this mod called Appearance clothes, it allows you to change the clothing appearance of the pawn regardless of what he is using, it's purely cosmetic, but when i use it for tribal wear, it makes the pawns wear the vanilla outfit instead of the modded textures. Any ideas how to fix it?

no, I have no idea ?
it's probably worth asking the creator of the original mod, OTYOTY. I just have new textures here.

In theory, either everyone should work, or no one.
Maybe some mod was installed that additionally changes the tribal textures? Or in ideology, the appearance is chosen differently, not vanilla.

You can also try to remove the Tribal folder from the mod, then textures from the original mod will be included. But it won't affect anything.

58 minutes ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

possible to get pregnant belly clothe? :)

xbau0X4.png ---> S7rD5MR.png

Sorry, but absolutely solid no.

To do this, we need to develop a whole modularity system for textures, there is such a monstrous amount of work that it just becomes a joke.
I need to force myself to finish what I have already taken up - it will be good ?

new version 0.13
Added textures: Bulletproof vest, Wooden armor, Bone Weapons

Spoiler

18.PNG.24ecd5db82f35646e2b2278b0c625888.PNG
19.PNG.16c3bab98078b5e6f693ee9f6f5accb7.PNG
20.PNG.abd63ba302605130b67ea9a5ce6b2d69.PNG

I wanted to quickly make bulletproof vests (advanced, wooden, bulletproof and bone) - just so that they would not return to them. Since they are not particularly visible behind the clothes, I didn't bother much.

But I got stuck on bulletproof, spent two days - but it didn't seem so bad it turned out ?

Now I will disappear with a calm soul for a week - there is a new Total War coming out, most likely it will drag me out, there will be no time for new textures.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 5:09 AM, Grimmdal said:

will you do a patch for medieval mod too ?

maybe, but not very soon

I'll finish the ones in the header first. Then I plan to make a couple of races (Warhammer: Gor, Daemonettes,  and Zhthy'hl, but there first bodies need to be made for them)

I was a little distracted from the clothes, something pulled me to finish the body. I was successfully stuck in them.

Spoiler

image.png.e14809945ef47264296d696c2b897600.pngimage.png.1d22a43e3a932fb1c83487590cceb340.png

Wow, I'm tired. Too many routine movements.

But, the first part of the plan is finished. Added a mod-retexture for the body to the downloads.

so that:

new mod "SAR-Bodies"
Added body parts for: Fat, Hulk, Male.  Updated textures for: Thin and Female

Spoiler

25.PNG.21ea1efa62586b03e43656f70fb713db.PNG

Now I need to discolor all these textures for Humanlike. This will ensure normal color compatibility.
Can anyone help with this? And I'll finish the clothes in the meantime ?
In fact, all you need is to turn on the "black and white" filter and then tint the nipples and other red details into the actual red. And save. Lots of saves. A hell of a lot of saves!!!!
In general, if anyone has a couple of hours of extra time and mammoth patience, we will all be grateful
I give a Photoshop file
RW_body_main.psd

当我使用mod"外观服装"为我的典当添加装饰性衣服时......

image.png.8cf3c895621da695beaceac8855f2d2a.png

她看起来很奇怪

这个mod允许你添加衣服到你的典当作为装饰

但似乎它只是为我的棋子增添了质感,而不是把它当作真正的服装来穿。

你能为这个mod添加一个兼容的补丁吗?

21 minutes ago, Lan_ said:

当我使用mod"外观服装"为我的典当添加装饰性衣服时......

image.png.8cf3c895621da695beaceac8855f2d2a.png

她看起来很奇怪

这个mod允许你添加衣服到你的典当作为装饰

但似乎它只是为我的棋子增添了质感,而不是把它当作真正的服装来穿。

你能为这个mod添加一个兼容的补丁吗?

This is a problem rather of the original mod, try to write there, but there will be a patch. The author seems to have moved away from modding. I will definitely not be able to do this - I can correct the textures, the code is definitely not mine ?

( 谷歌翻译)
这是一个问题,而不是原来的mod,尝试在那里写,但会有一个补丁。 作者似乎已经远离改装。 我肯定无法做到这一点-我可以纠正纹理,代码肯定不是我的=)

Edited by zero112
11 hours ago, Jolojose said:

Any chance of adding the EVA suit from SoS2? Amazing work adding all of the new stuff though, thank you!

I didn't plan to do armor. Mainly because I have no idea how to make it look adequate with large breasts.

I will not master it in general, it will turn out garbage ?

No, it's not really working out. It looks strange.

Spoiler

image.png.e1e10d132c97c567cef12590f1228b78.png

Edited by zero112
later
On 3/16/2022 at 11:36 AM, zero112 said:

I didn't plan to do armor. Mainly because I have no idea how to make it look adequate with large breasts.

I will not master it in general, it will turn out garbage ?

No, it's not really working out. It looks strange.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e1e10d132c97c567cef12590f1228b78.png

Maybe something like this? Did a quick and dirty mockup with liquify. Might give a general idea.
bigbooba.png.87e608dc8c1753288fc6d803501f457c.png
In my opinion the bigger breasts look strange due to the top part of the breastplate (with the pipes and blue lights) not conforming to the shape of the breasts. properly. To ameliorate this, I simply jutted forward the outer features to make then follow the shape of the body more closely. I think it turned out alright, at least as a crude visual.

As an aside, I do think that reskins for armor are important. After all, Rimworld has a large focus on combat and armoring your pawns is pretty much mandatory. If the armor they wear is consistent with the way they look when not fighting, that makes for a seamless, consistent and thus satisfying experience for the user.

I don't think having boobs on plate (or marine, cataphract, etc.) would look odd or out of place, since the mod already normalizes ridiculous-looking apparel. Boob armor is not a new concept in media.

Not to mention, armor is worn on the outside layer and usually covers the whole body, so there could be an argument made for not only including armors, but focusing on them, since they would have the pawn looking "complete" with the least amount of textures.

It is ultimately up to you, though. I do think your mod is incredible. I'd go as far as to say essential for any RJW playthrough, so if you say there's no way to make armor look good, I'm not inclined to argue.

21 hours ago, Bonger said:

Maybe something like this? Did a quick and dirty mockup with liquify. Might give a general idea.
In my opinion the bigger breasts look strange due to the top part of the breastplate (with the pipes and blue lights) not conforming to the shape of the breasts. properly. To ameliorate this, I simply jutted forward the outer features to make then follow the shape of the body more closely. I think it turned out alright, at least as a crude visual.

As an aside, I do think that reskins for armor are important. After all, Rimworld has a large focus on combat and armoring your pawns is pretty much mandatory. If the armor they wear is consistent with the way they look when not fighting, that makes for a seamless, consistent and thus satisfying experience for the user.

I don't think having boobs on plate (or marine, cataphract, etc.) would look odd or out of place, since the mod already normalizes ridiculous-looking apparel. Boob armor is not a new concept in media.

Not to mention, armor is worn on the outside layer and usually covers the whole body, so there could be an argument made for not only including armors, but focusing on them, since they would have the pawn looking "complete" with the least amount of textures.

It is ultimately up to you, though. I do think your mod is incredible. I'd go as far as to say essential for any RJW playthrough, so if you say there's no way to make armor look good, I'm not inclined to argue.

Well, it's a matter of taste, in my opinion it hasn't gotten much better ?

The main problem here is that the texture from OTYOTY is primarily for the naked body. That is, without the support of breasts like a corset.

Fabric clothing can still be pulled on somehow, but armor, for example, a steel cuirass, is no longer there. It's only if you do exactly the bikini armor, but I definitely don't want to do this yet. Maybe later. Or someone else will make a mod "armor for Sized Apparel"
Steel armor with sagging breasts... mmmmm....

Fabric clothing can still be pulled on somehow, but armor, for example, a steel cuirass, is no longer there. It's only if you do exactly the bikini armor, but I definitely don't want to do this yet. Maybe later. Or someone else will make a mod "armor for Sized Apparel"

Edited by zero112
On 3/20/2022 at 8:45 AM, Bonger said:

gonna be honest this looks kinda like a ship from starsector with no guns currently attached

new version 0.14
Added textures: Tunic, PeltCoat

Spoiler

32.PNG.8ae90dce8c00ce3e3269dfc2245b115f.PNG31.PNG.e8461935377ef2f8725d92fc58622fdb.PNG

I returned the old textures to Tribal (if you need a skinny version, it's in the archive, just unzip it with a replacement)

Yes, it's been a long time

Edited by zero112
  • 2 weeks later...