[mod] Sized Apparel Retexture

10 hours ago, zero112 said:

By the way, does anyone know - there are new clothes in the new DLC?

• Rompers, shirts, pants, parkas, and helmets for children
  • A power armor for mechanitors
  • A heavy bandolier and a sash
  • Backpacks for mechanitors and to spread tox gas
  • New personal shield
  • Headsets and helmets for mechanitors
  • Gas masks and cloth masks
24 minutes ago, zealoth88 said:

Hi, thx for ur time to make this wonderfull mod.

some errors in 1.4 =>

Line 1726, 1730, 1734 : Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(Vanilla Armour Expanded) failed

logs : https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/3f7f2b06e394e68ef6eb5dff79b9b8db#file-output_log-txt-L1726

The mod removed two clothes from itself. That's what's erroring.

2 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Meaning that Vanilla Armor Expanded removed 2 clothes?  Can we just delete the retexture to get rid of the error?

You can delete the def/patch refencing them, but if you want to maintain 1.3 and older compatibility you have to get a little more creative.

I have downloaded the new 1.4 patch and have noticed this mod no longer has a section in the Mod Settings menu. I also noticed some of my colonists, mostly female pawns but not always, have invisible pants. I remember the Mod Settings menu for this mod in 1.3 had some kind of option for hiding pants under certain conditions so I first thought to check that but it's not there. Not really looking for a solution as it's not game breaking, I just thought I should report it.

I may be stupid or something, but for some reason whenever I download both files( SAR-Bodies.7z and SizedApparelRetexture) , and paste them within Rim world Mod Folder, they fail to show up in my mod list. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure why, but when I use this mod, most of my pawns become headless.  Their icons at the top are always headless, and their sprites in game are headless only when they are facing straight on.  Removing this mod fixes it.

I do have a mod that makes hair show up with hats, but this was happening even with paws who had no headgear on.

6 hours ago, SirTweaksalot said:

I have downloaded the new 1.4 patch and have noticed this mod no longer has a section in the Mod Settings menu. I also noticed some of my colonists, mostly female pawns but not always, have invisible pants. I remember the Mod Settings menu for this mod in 1.3 had some kind of option for hiding pants under certain conditions so I first thought to check that but it's not there. Not really looking for a solution as it's not game breaking, I just thought I should report it.

Write it in the main fashion probably, it's just a retexture. This works for all subsequent issues - this mod contains only a package with textures that the Sized Apparel mod uses. Plus a couple of patches for Defs, which also shouldn't break anything critical.

4 hours ago, Dvi8t said:

I may be stupid or something, but for some reason whenever I download both files( SAR-Bodies.7z and SizedApparelRetexture) , and paste them within Rim world Mod Folder, they fail to show up in my mod list. Am I doing something wrong?

image.png.330cbd2b19c0b04605ac03e7607bf748.png

it should look like this, that is, you need to unzip the folders

1 hour ago, JackBikwik said:

Not sure why, but when I use this mod, most of my pawns become headless.  Their icons at the top are always headless, and their sprites in game are headless only when they are facing straight on.  Removing this mod fixes it.

I do have a mod that makes hair show up with hats, but this was happening even with paws who had no headgear on.

The error appears only because of the retexture? Just does everything work with the original mod? It's strange, I also used a hat mod for a while - everything worked normally.

Ehhh.... Updating the game is of course cool, but it saddens when half of the mods break

Oh geeze, my bad.  I thought I had posted this on Sized Apparel, not the retexture!  The retexture seems fine.  It's an issue with the parent mod and I think I've figured out where it came from.

It can be a pain working out how to get the proper files on LL sometimes. ?

5 hours ago, victor1948 said:

someone can share load order in game i have texture problem installing this mod, need install both mods ? SAR-Bodies and SizedApparelRetexture?

Do you have rimnude/otynude/sized apparel? also? In sized apparel you need to click the rimnude compat button in Sized App options. And also SARbodies prob isn't need (altho I like it). And plz just use rimpy for sorting. Get it's file on steam subbed (without enabling it ingame) then in it's desc download the actual mod manager. Sort with that. (if of course you don't allready use it, but it sorts for me perfectly)

Edited by MarshmallowMomo

The cape was removed from Vanilla Apparel Extended, so the patches in Patches\ApparelPatches\VanillaApparelExpandedPatch\CapeShowCrotchPatch.xml throw errors on startup.  Getting rid of this file fixes this.  

Everything else is working great in 1.4 with the updated version of sized apparel.

Edited by Naboniduss
8 hours ago, Naboniduss said:

The cape was removed from Vanilla Apparel Extended, so the patches in Patches\ApparelPatches\VanillaApparelExpandedPatch\CapeShowCrotchPatch.xml throw errors on startup.  Getting rid of this file fixes this.  

Everything else is working great in 1.4 with the updated version of sized apparel.

Understood.
Removed the patch from 1.4

9 hours ago, shitork said:

hi, there was an update to sized apparel and as far as I understand SAR bodies is not working anymore, just wanted to let you know. Keep up the amazing stuff!

yes, to use SAR bodies, you need to delete the "penis" folder in it. There, the principle of rendering has changed in the main fashion, someday I will adjust it to it. Now the OTYOTY is actively ruling the mod, so I will not rush with global edits.

Is it possible for headgear to change appearance based on body type and size in the same way that clothes do? I ask this because I noticed the scarf added by Vanilla Apparel Expanded looks super out of place. I was about to go draw up some sized versions of it myself but wondered if it would be even possible in the first place.

6 hours ago, Platonicator said:

Is it possible for headgear to change appearance based on body type and size in the same way that clothes do? I ask this because I noticed the scarf added by Vanilla Apparel Expanded looks super out of place. I was about to go draw up some sized versions of it myself but wondered if it would be even possible in the first place.

Try experimenting with the name of the texture, but it won't work. The hats didn't seem to have divisions into body types.