9 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I just noticed, the bottom of his fleshlight masturbator is invisible. I'm guessing that's a mesh glitch of some kind?

Yes it’s a little side project… I’m trying to fix it atm lmao 

Edited by Khlas

Found a problem. When I shift+click on a sim and choose BDP, Set Preference: Likes Big Dicks, my save suddenly becomes corrupt. Likes and dislikes tab is blank and when I try to exit the game, nothing happens (clicking on the three dots in the upper right does nothing), I have to force close. I'm not complaining, I really like the mod so far, I'm just reporting a problem :)

4 minutes ago, B516 said:

Found a problem. When I shift+click on a sim and choose BDP, Set Preference: Likes Big Dicks, my save suddenly becomes corrupt. Likes and dislikes tab is blank and when I try to exit the game, nothing happens (clicking on the three dots in the upper right does nothing), I have to force close. I'm not complaining, I really like the mod so far, I'm just reporting a problem :)

yes this issue is still there and you have to refers to the previous download post 

On 11/5/2022 at 9:56 AM, Khlas said:

For WW Patreon and WW experimental (?)

Can you test that version with the scripts commands, fixed by Turbo for new WW

fnfeeeg.thumb.png.da9a104b165d6acd8d5ad5ea02dfae22.png

rrreeez.jpg.b2f5994b77a533d752dce244db53c572.jpg

I don't think it's compatible with old WW but you can try

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.ts4script 1.96 kB · 76 downloads sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_commands_test.ts4script 101.09 kB · 74 downloads sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_khlas_temporary_fix.package 842.02 kB · 73 downloads

Are we installing both scripts? BDP appeared in MCCC, but they can't pinpoint the problem with it

It WORKS!!!

Thank you @Khlas

At first, it doesn't. Lol

Then I remove all my mods and CC, and put all of them one by one (folder by folder) to narrow down which one is the cause of the conflict.

But after putting all of them, I didn't find anything wrong, the BDP is still working.

OMG, I'm so happy!

On 11/5/2022 at 10:09 PM, B516 said:

I have the same problem. I tried download the previous version (the one in page 31) and also the one in page 36 but the problem continues.

My game version is PC 1.93.129.1030 and WW v173.2. 

I hope that everything works correctly in next versions. I really like this mod.

1 hour ago, DamianFS said:

I have the same problem. I tried download the previous version (the one in page 31) and also the one in page 36 but the problem continues.

My game version is PC 1.93.129.1030 and WW v173.2. 

I hope that everything works correctly in next versions. I really like this mod.

well on Page 31 Khlas clearly say's to use WW's wicked attribute pie menu to add the trait not using the cheat. Please, the cheat from the mod is broken so don't use that in any of your save.  so no shift + click to add the trait it's broken.

42 minutes ago, ace54858 said:

well on Page 31 Khlas clearly say's to use WW's wicked attribute pie menu to add the trait not using the cheat. Please, the cheat from the mod is broken so don't use that in any of your save.  so no shift + click to add the trait it's broken.

That's what I did. Nevertheless the problem continues.

Maybe I have other incompatible mod installed. I'll keep searching.

1 hour ago, DamianFS said:

That's what I did. Nevertheless the problem continues.

Maybe I have other incompatible mod installed. I'll keep searching.

Nisa WP is incompatible with new WW and it does the same thing. I don’t know which version of public WW is the last one 

also If you messed up with the cheat command and saved your game, I’m afraid you will need to load a previous save. Or you can delete BDP, delete the caches files (localthumbnailcache.package), load the savegame that had the issue, save, then reinstall BDP. It will fix the savegame. 

Edited by Khlas