On 11/13/2022 at 12:20 AM, hogsmaws said:

yea i kinda wish the original mod author would come back.

it's because of comments like those that im losing interest in doing anything more with this mod tbh other than just barely fixing it.

I started to do custom animations for existing interactions like "brag about big dick" but I'm thinking of just abandon it at this point, what I see is only people being disappointed around about bdp so I don't think wasting the effort fo that mod is worth it.

Edited by Khlas
2 hours ago, Tekisman said:

I think this guy you quoted i had a comment in the past with him because he always was bugging SirSleepy and putting shit in the thread, to be honest, block him and fuck his ass. For my part, and if you want to continue updating and improving the mod, I will be one of those who will be always supporting you, even if you take the mod to your personal patreon (I think it would be the best, so you see who really supports you and who just comes to put shit day after day in the thread).

mod's have to be free for everyone now going by the new changes EA made awhile back.

2 hours ago, Khlas said:

it's because of comments like those that im losing interest in doing anything more with this mod tbh other than just barely fixing it.

I started to do custom animations for existing interactions like "brag about big dick" but I'm thinking of just abandon it at this point, what I see is only people being disappointed around about bdp so I don't think wasting the effort fo that mod is worth it.

I can understand your frustration with all the critics out there. Personally I, and I am sure many others, do appreciate your time and effort, it must take a lot of work to make a mod, never mind a mod that was made by someone else. I hope you pursue this, I personally check multiple times a day hoping for an update. Thank you for all your hard work!

3 hours ago, Tekisman said:

I think this guy you quoted i had a comment in the past with him because he always was bugging SirSleepy and putting shit in the thread, to be honest, block him and fuck his ass. For my part, and if you want to continue updating and improving the mod, I will be one of those who will be always supporting you, even if you take the mod to your personal patreon (I think it would be the best, so you see who really supports you and who just comes to put shit day after day in the thread).

As you said in the past, WW is making a lot of changes and for my part, I'm waiting for you to release a fully stable version with the new features and tell us that the mod is 100% stable, be it this year or next year, only when is ready for you.

Thanks for all your work as always Khlas :)

thanks, actually I managed to make the dick pic feature working without the LE, thunder helped me to check for issues more efficiently, however I'm still trying to fix the attractive traits ...

here from my testing save :

tho the comments are always negative unfortunately, so might need to fix that

gehhhhtt.jpg.01b7de427e3be91eef376bdefc148d4a.jpg

geghhheee.jpg.e8089f421e3eaf639e1d0e03f79c22ca.jpg

1 hour ago, ace54858 said:

mod's have to be free for everyone now going by the new changes EA made awhile back.

You can do early access just fine and for saying that you certainly don't know how I manage my patreon. 

geghhhtttr.jpg.85418ab0df64a3cc31c76efbc5d7870d.jpg

Even if I doubt that ea would care about paywalled nsfw content, I always did early access

52 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

I can understand your frustration with all the critics out there. Personally I, and I am sure many others, do appreciate your time and effort, it must take a lot of work to make a mod, never mind a mod that was made by someone else. I hope you pursue this, I personally check multiple times a day hoping for an update. Thank you for all your hard work!

well here an update, it's not much but it's something 

Edited by Khlas

Just stepping in to say that I appreciate the work you are doing and understand, to a limited capacity, how frustrating it can be to try to help only to feel like people are bitching about you not helping in some very specific way that they want while not understanding what that means, the tools involved, or the limits to what can be done.  I'm sure you know this but to those who do not, some people are more than happy to pay a few dollars a month to mod creators on Patreon simply for the convenience of getting a notification when an update is available.  And I think more than enough time has passed that nobody would think any less of you if you were to re-name the mod and put it up as your own.  I understand this is probably a weird line to cross for modders but you're kind of making it your own anyways.  You're in a tough position with all of that and I'm sure there's a lot I'm not seeing but I just wanted to express my general support and thanks for wherever you take this.

5 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Don't fuck his ass, he probably likes that to much, and he doesn't deserve that pleasure ? But I agree about the rest. The one percent of whiners here shouldn't discourage you from you work, because your work is really appreciated by most others! It's just that whiners are usually really loud...

Take it to Patreon if you like, I agree with the people above that you've done more than enough to make it your own. You could refer to the original poster, but he abandoned this project, so I don't think there's a reason not to make it your own.

Edited by h4nsm4rtijn

thanks guys,

I have good news tho, because I managed to fix all the issues, and the attractions traits should be back for the next release, as well as the dic picture thingy as new feature. No more UI glitch and the mod seems stable now with the fix. 

Edited by Khlas
42 minutes ago, Khlas said:

thanks guys,

I have good news tho, because I managed to fix all the issues, and the attractions traits should be back for the next release, as well as the dic picture thingy as new feature. No more UI glitch and the mod seems stable now with the fix. 

10 minutes ago, Khlas said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.3bbbf37ec9178b40a817b2835e17c317.gif

This made my day. Thanks Khlas

I had to fix tuning because it was a mess, the game recognized everything as "likes" even when chosing "dislikes big dick" for example. Now with my fixes, the game recognizes correctly if it's a like or a dislike.

fzfzgggg.jpg.533d928aba2775aad4ff70f0f761f250.jpg

In CAS, the sim was also playing the "likes" animations for everything, now he plays the "dislikes" animation correctly when chosing dislikes SD/BD.

Edited by Khlas
2 hours ago, Susi_1216 said:

Would you mind, making this mod compatible with dd?

Never, and WW break your game because you can't use them together, so it's not really WW but more the interactions between them.

I use WW since years and never get any issue with it. If you have issue with your savegame, it's because you tried to save in manage world while you shouldn't do that since the HSY EA patch, or because you try to use those mods with WW that are not working well together for obvious reasons.

I don't care about the opinion regarding which one is better between DD and WW, everyone has their own taste and you use whatever you want, however I can create for whatever mod I want aswell. I hope you will respect that.

Edited by Khlas
6 hours ago, Khlas said:

thanks, actually I managed to make the dick pic feature working without the LE, thunder helped me to check for issues more efficiently, however I'm still trying to fix the attractive traits ...

here from my testing save :

tho the comments are always negative unfortunately, so might need to fix that

gehhhhtt.jpg.01b7de427e3be91eef376bdefc148d4a.jpg

geghhheee.jpg.e8089f421e3eaf639e1d0e03f79c22ca.jpg

You can do early access just fine and for saying that you certainly don't know how I manage my patreon. 

geghhhtttr.jpg.85418ab0df64a3cc31c76efbc5d7870d.jpg

Even if I doubt that ea would care about paywalled nsfw content, I always did early access

well here an update, it's not much but it's something 

Keep up the good work I love your stuff it brings such a different atmospher into my game especially as a gay simmer and taking on this mod with your skill is something you should be proud of I myself think what you are doing to it is great. 

And where did you get his body top from for the life of me I cant find anything like it is it a slider or a preset?

4 minutes ago, samtylr89 said:

Keep up the good work I love your stuff it brings such a different atmospher into my game especially as a gay simmer and taking on this mod with your skill is something you should be proud of I myself think what you are doing to it is great. 

And where did you get his body top from for the life of me I cant find anything like it is it a slider or a preset?

thanks. that top is a custom mesh i made myself, I will release it if I feel like it, as it is it's still imperfect to me, I change it from time to time. the particularity of that mesh is that it fits every existing clothes from the game so it doesn't shrink weirdly, but atm it only works correctly on this sim.

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, Khlas said:

thanks. that top is a custom mesh i made myself, I will release it if I feel like it, as it is it's still imperfect to me, I change it from time to time. the particularity of that mesh is that it fits every existing clothes from the game so it doesn't shrink weirdly, but atm it only works correctly on this sim.

See you have an amazing skill! I've tried to create stuff but it just goes over my head the best I've done is stick a picture on a pre existing one lol.

Spoken like a true artist always critical of your own work sometimes imperfection is perfect ☺️

If it only works correctly on that sim could it be the muscle or weight scale that could be making it not work with other sims? As I know some custom clothing can do the same. 

Either way keep doing what your doing as long as you enjoy it x

39 minutes ago, samtylr89 said:

See you have an amazing skill! I've tried to create stuff but it just goes over my head the best I've done is stick a picture on a pre existing one lol.

Spoken like a true artist always critical of your own work sometimes imperfection is perfect ☺️

If it only works correctly on that sim could it be the muscle or weight scale that could be making it not work with other sims? As I know some custom clothing can do the same. 

Either way keep doing what your doing as long as you enjoy it x

It does works with others sims but it just tend to looks better on him I think, probably because I designed it for him in particular 

On 11/13/2022 at 7:20 AM, hogsmaws said:

yea i kinda wish the original mod author would come back.

The original author is not coming back, I don't know why.

There are a lot of abandoned great mods out there thou, so sad...

But a big thanks to @Khlashlas who is willing to put effort to keep updating the mod and building it further.

For someone who is unable to run BDP despite you already doing everything right...

Just like in my case in the recent past, the main cause is probably because script cache.

I don't know what the right procedure is to fix it, but what I do is remove all the mods and CC from mods folder, start the game, and exit (I probably removed script cache as well). Then I put some of the mods and CC back one by one, start the game, and exit. I did it multiple times until all mods and CC are in the mods folder (including BDP, the last I put in the mods folder). Suddenly BDP works normally, it shows up in the Wicked Attribute and works fine.

So far, I have been very satisfied with the mod.

My only suggestion for the future development is to add sex scene moodlet and after sex moodlet (beside of uncomfortable). You know, the mighty Big Dick, stretching the vagina hole to the max (if any?), scratching the g-spot, hitting the a-spot, squirting, and multiple orgasm!!!

Where is @Khlas? hahaha

Edited by LOV31
7 hours ago, Khlas said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.3bbbf37ec9178b40a817b2835e17c317.gif

There's no Dick Size Big and Small in the attractiveness selection for the WW Patreon version the last time I checked (months ago).

But there's a selection to choose penis length and girth in WW attractiveness.

I never use it.

So far, I'm just using BDP to make my sims girls get horny (in awe!), and it's enough.

Right now, I'm waiting for the updated Perverted and Sexually Awkward traits mod, to make the male sims get horny by seeing half-naked female sims.

The combination of both of them will be a totally blown-out the game!

I'm planning a gameplay scenario about chastity female sims, who are sexually awkward, who see anything sexual is shameful, guilty, disgraceful, etc.... while at the same time, there's a very strong biological sexual urgency that can't be ignored. It will make them go crazy! Lol

And then, perverted BDP male sims came...

Can the girls resist it??? Very very shameful, at the same time, maximum stretching and surrender to multiple orgasm!

So evil... lol

Edited by LOV31
3 hours ago, Khlas said:

Never, and WW break your game because you can't use them together, so it's not really WW but more the interactions between them.

I use WW since years and never get any issue with it. If you have issue with your savegame, it's because you tried to save in manage world while you shouldn't do that since the HSY EA patch, or because you try to use those mods with WW that are not working well together for obvious reasons.

I don't care about the opinion regarding which one is better between DD and WW, everyone has their own taste and you use whatever you want, however I can create for whatever mod I want aswell. I hope you will respect that.

I am so glad I saw your comment because I wasn't aware it wasn't compatible with DD. Thank you! for the clarification

1 hour ago, LOV31 said:

There's no Dick Size Big and Small in the attractiveness selection for the WW Patreon version the last time I checked (months ago).

this is from coming version of BDP. They are important because they will

be tied to gameplay features.