7 hours ago, Khlas said:

Judging by the mods you have in your possession, I will not be able to gives support for your issue other than asking you to remove those mods. You can also find the answer a few posts earlier with someone else having a similar problem.

Ok, no problem, I will try to remove all other trait mods plus some other mods to see if it works, another question if you will, is the current version of Nisa WPs compatible with BDP?

7 hours ago, Khlas said:

Judging by the mods you have in your possession, I will not be able to gives support for your issue other than asking you to remove those mods. You can also find the answer a few posts earlier with someone else having a similar problem.

Again, I'm really sorry for the hassle, loveee your mod! That's the reason why I really want it to work! keep it up dude, You're great!

11 hours ago, M-BEHz said:

Again, I'm really sorry for the hassle, loveee your mod! That's the reason why I really want it to work! keep it up dude, You're great!

My Above problems have been fixed!

Apparently it was Sims 4 Community Libraries by CN that was causing the issues, I used these libraries way back, it was a hard requirement for a mod, I don't use them anymore, so removing them was no biggie. Thanks for the support everyone!

P.S. Also had DD mod removed from my game.

1 hour ago, Mia_D096 said:

My Above problems have been fixed!

Apparently it was Sims 4 Community Libraries by CN that was causing the issues, I used these libraries way back, it was a hard requirement for a mod, I don't use them anymore, so removing them was no biggie. Thanks for the support everyone!

P.S. Also had DD mod removed from my game.

Do you use LL version of WW or Patreon version?

On 10/16/2022 at 5:58 AM, Mia_D096 said:

I use LL version of WW, I saw that the Patreon version was having issues, also I've always used the LL version anyways.

I wonder if your Big Dick Problem works perfectly?

It says I must select the Big Dick Problem trait from the Wicked Attribute in LL version of WW. I already switched my WW from Patreon to LL version, but the Big Dick Problem trait still doesn't appear in Wicked Attribute.

I wonder if there is "another" Wicked Attribute besides the standard Wicked Attribute?

3 hours ago, LOV31 said:

I wonder if your Big Dick Problem works perfectly?

It says I must select the Big Dick Problem trait from the Wicked Attribute in LL version of WW. I already switched my WW from Patreon to LL version, but the Big Dick Problem trait still doesn't appear in Wicked Attribute.

I wonder if there is "another" Wicked Attribute besides the standard Wicked Attribute?

patreon ww works just have to go to Wicked Attributes and scroll down to find Big Dick DNA just make sure you have the new version installed from page 31 it has 3 parts to it.

Edited by ace54858

Nice mod, I seem to be getting an error, mod still seems to work as far as I can tell

• Last Module Called: satisfaction_store.py
  • Last Function Called: satisfaction_store_injector
  • Error message: Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/xml_injections/satisfaction_store' (sirsleepy_bdp.xml_injections.satisfaction_store) type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'WhimAwardTypes' (AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'WhimAwardTypes'), CategoryID: satisfaction_store:44
On 10/26/2022 at 6:55 PM, hogsmaws said:

hi i have a couple questions.

1. is this still in testing? if its final what page is the DL on?
  2. is there a feature where if a BD sim is naked and another sim sees his package that they can get enamored and start thinking about that sim constantly?

ty

im working on others projects. I have my own creator page to maintain, animations to do, mods to finish, and another collab with turbo ww to finish too. 

I just tried to fix this mod and afaik it seems to be working now if you download it from my comment here.

i wish I could work on this mod too but I’m not a robot and I can’t really do all the things I have to do at the same time. If the mod broke I will try to update and maintain it tho. But for new features I’m afraid patience is the only way…

if a moderator could pin my comment with the temporary fix on this thread I’ll be thankful.

Edited by Khlas

I'm getting Better Exception Error:

Recommended Action    You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed.

Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.ts4script

Reason    The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'sirsleepy_bdp/xml_injections/satisfaction_store' (sirsleepy_bdp.xml_injections.satisfaction_store) type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'WhimAwardTypes' (AttributeError: type object 'WhimsTracker' has no attribute 'WhimAwardTypes')

MCCC Version    2022.6.0

WickedWhims Version    v170k

Package Mod Count    1740

Please help

I think the newest version of WW might have broken something.

I get this weird thing where every time the daughter of a sim with the big dick trait walks by him, she gets the "sore" moodlet on a very short duration(about 30 sim minutes). Other than that, the mod seems to work fine. A sim who woohoo'd with the big dicked sim got the normal sore moodlet. Sim with the big dick gets the normal buffs.

14 minutes ago, Faolon said:

I think the newest version of WW might have broken something.

I get this weird thing where every time the daughter of a sim with the big dick trait walks by him, she gets the "sore" moodlet on a very short duration(about 30 sim minutes). Other than that, the mod seems to work fine. A sim who woohoo'd with the big dicked sim got the normal sore moodlet. Sim with the big dick gets the normal buffs.

same here.

I downloaded BDP today, after the WW update, and the mod was working fine ( there was a pie menu, and the DNA traits in the Wicked Attributes menu), but after saving and quitting, and reloading my game, there was nothing but moodlets, the pie menu was gone and so was the DNA traits. I tried again with the previous WW, but BDP won't show up at all now.