2 hours ago, sharris8 said:

Hi! I really enjoy this mod! I recenlty updated and now the Better exceptions mod is showing that this mod is causing LE's perhaps...

b2.png

as stated in the reason, you have a missing wickedwhims file, or a mod preventing wickedwhims to works properly.

however, looks like you still use an outdated script from bdp. attractiveness.py been fixed since my last post with the public testing version.

also you need to share the full stack, BE flag BDP sometimes when it's not responsible of the issue. there's a rare issue with the base_statistic_tracker.py
sometimes and BE will flag any WW addons being responsible, while the issue still can happen without them.

Edited by Khlas
4 hours ago, HentaiDumpster said:

I've added all 3 files and i already use the latest xml injector and still I don't even get the option to add this trait.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Did you look in the menu where you add Whicked Whims traits? if you don´t see it there, you did something wrong. by the way, did you get the newest version right? which is on page 36.

On 11/22/2022 at 6:14 PM, Khlas said:

yeah the new ww changed the body system so could make sense that it doesn’t work anymore. Tho I need to test it myself because it worked last time I tried it.

the penises you choose as big dick should be inside the .config file from the BDP folder. If there’s nothing inside relating to penises, it means something is broken with the scripts. You can open that file with any text reader application, like notepad for example.

you can try to add them manually into that config file, I can provide you how to do that if you want. You can also delete it and generate a new one by trying to add a penis mesh as big dick or using any command

Sorry for the late reply. THANKS you for information, and if you wouldn't mind, could you please provide how to do that? I opened up the config file, but I do not know what to do next.

On 11/28/2022 at 8:16 AM, eduardogui said:

Did you look in the menu where you add Whicked Whims traits? if you don´t see it there, you did something wrong. by the way, did you get the newest version right? which is on page 36.

Yep, I downloaded all three files on page 36 and there's nothing in the Wicked Attributes menu. I have plenty of mods, downloading them and installing them isn't exactly rocket science so either I'm missing a file or one of my other mods is conflicting. I also already have the XML Injector, the latest one updated for High School Years. Is there a list of conflicting mods or somewhere, because I have quite a few currently installed.

On 12/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, sharris8 said:

I've updated ww and switched out the newer files you have up for download here and tossed the old ones...I still get the LE from the better exceptions mod saying it's broken. Not sure how I can fix this? Here is the actual BE text thingy. Thank you!

BE-ExceptionReport.html 695.63 kB · 10 downloads

Did you clear your cache before you started the game with the new ww and bdp? Make sure that you have deleted the contents of the cache folder (not the folder itself), the onlinethumbnailcache folder, the avatarcache and local thumbcache files. Make sure that you do not have any residual files from the older versions of bdp in your game. The instructions from p. 31 are still in effect. The updated bdp files on p.36 are the ones you need for the new patron ww. Also, read Khlas' response to your earlier post on Nov. 25. Hopefully these suggestions will help.

Hey Khlas, just one question: what versions of WW is actually compatible with BDP (your actual Patreon version)? You know that NWP is not compatible with latest WW so im waiting to Nisa update it to latest so im version behind of WW until all are fully compatible and then update to latest one.

Edited by Tekisman
2 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Hey Khlas, just one question: what versions of WW is actually compatible with BDP (your actual Patreon version)? You know that NWP is not compatible with latest WW so im waiting to Nisa update it to latest so im version behind of WW until all are fully compatible and then update to latest one.

sorry i was hospitalized for a few days. 

the version on patreon works for both WW, it’s backward compatible, however it works differently with the ww patreon version. Also only the big dick energy buff seems to not work correctly for the ww patreon but there’s no LE or game breaking issues afaik. And the dick pic feature works as intended in my game. 

i have to redo the energized buff completely so it works for the new patreon ww. 

with the new WW version and the new BDP changes, everything has to be chosen by the player. Means that if you don’t add the attractiveness traits, sims will not really benefits from all the functionalities from the mod. which makes sense. A sim that don’t care about dicks shouldn’t get those flirty moodlet around anyway.

Sims that doesn’t have any attractiveness toward dicks, people  need to set them using WW attractiveness menu to random sims if they want, or add them manually on some sims.

I also coded it so Sims with the queen size trait automatically dislikes small dicks and likes big dicks.

Edited by Khlas
16 hours ago, Lycans22 said:

When the latest bdp drop in here? please..

15 hours ago, sharris8 said:

@sexyirish7 I've tried everything. I can't download those files posted on page 36 as it keeps saying the files are malicious downloads both from chrome and Norton. I guess unless there's somewhere else to get those files...I just can't play with this mod in anymore which sucks ? Thanks though!

What is better, trusting scam antivirus that are useless now that Windows Defender does the job, or a known active NSFW sims 4 mod creator, with a LL veteran account since May 29, 2012, and more than 1k posts?

The question is quickly answered.

Anyway, I will not answer to this thread anymore, and will not provide support to any of the files shared there. So please take your luggages and go to the new one now, thanks!

Edited by Khlas

So do you have to get rid of your old big/small/average dick size settings as well and generate new ones? I'm referring to the mod automatically assigning specific dick meshes/sizes to sims based on saved settings, and I was wondering if the old settings file would still work with the new version or if that system was changed to such a degree that an older settings file would not work at all.

39 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

So do you have to get rid of your old big/small/average dick size settings as well and generate new ones? I'm referring to the mod automatically assigning specific dick meshes/sizes to sims based on saved settings, and I was wondering if the old settings file would still work with the new version or if that system was changed to such a degree that an older settings file would not work at all.

I just took the "[WW_PENIS_PERSONALIZATION]" list from inside the old .config file and put it in to the new one, and it works.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, 244444444444 said:

I like your mod very much. I downloaded it in the 1.60 point Sims 4 game version and used it normally. But when I downloaded version 1.90 and tried to use it, it failed: I could not see all the words it should have - I could only see the pictures, so I wanted to ask you what solution you have

Unfortunately, none, as far as we know, this mod is abandoned from the thread starter.

Now, it is updated or maintained by the animations creator who got permission to work with this mod:

Go to link and you will find latest updated mod for latest patch.

Edited by ioawdfv