3 hours ago, Khlas said:

hello

i just want you to test this temporarily fixed version out, please do not mess around with the attraction traits (do not use the cheats to add those traits, it will destroy the ui of your game during gameplay)

i just want you to test the normal traits (big dick, small dick, big dick lover). Also ignore the "send a dick pic" on phone, I removed the animation and tuning so it does nothing for the moment.

install both scripts and package. Scripts has been changed so you need to get rid of old version script

The clean fixed version will be shared using another thread download, this is just for people that miss the mod.

You need to add the traits from the wicked attribute pie menu, not using the cheat. Please, the cheat from the mod is broken so don't use that in any of your save, you've been warned and I'm not responsible if it bloat your save.

This is for testing, so I need report of it working as intended or not. 

There is also new features but if they doesn't work as intended it's not important at the moment, what needs to work fine is what used to work before.

2022-09-12_13-09-19-920_KhlasPReset4.thumb.png.e353468e43b2cbc7e2dc5b4bb5597eec.png

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.ts4script 1.96 kB · 10 downloads sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_commands.ts4script 103.22 kB · 10 downloads sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_khlas_temporary_fix.package 842.02 kB · 10 downloads

Yep, working, with no exceptions or issues that I can tell

4 hours ago, Khlas said:

hello

i just want you to test this temporarily fixed version out, please do not mess around with the attraction traits (do not use the cheats to add those traits, it will destroy the ui of your game during gameplay)

i just want you to test the normal traits (big dick, small dick, big dick lover). Also ignore the "send a dick pic" on phone, I removed the animation and tuning so it does nothing for the moment.

install both scripts and package. Scripts has been changed so you need to get rid of old version script

The clean fixed version will be shared using another thread download, this is just for people that miss the mod.

You need to add the traits from the wicked attribute pie menu, not using the cheat. Please, the cheat from the mod is broken so don't use that in any of your save, you've been warned and I'm not responsible if it bloat your save.

There is also new features but if they doesn't work as intended it's not important at the moment, what needs to work fine is what used to work before.

2022-09-12_13-09-19-920_KhlasPReset4.thumb.png.e353468e43b2cbc7e2dc5b4bb5597eec.png

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.ts4script 1.96 kB · 13 downloads sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_commands.ts4script 103.22 kB · 13 downloads sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_khlas_temporary_fix.package 842.02 kB · 13 downloads

The mod fix is about to cum?

(Couldn't resist)

9 hours ago, Khlas said:

hello

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.ts4script 1.96 kB · 3 downloads sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_commands.ts4script 103.22 kB · 3 downloads sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems_khlas_temporary_fix.package 842.02 kB · 3 downloads

What penis mod do you use?

Thanks so much as always Khlas :)  For my end i prefer, as you said, wait for a stable version including the new attraction version of WW that will be added coming soon so then i can test it patiently :) I only want to ask you about one mod feature if its working or not: as you know the mod has originally 2 parts and an addon were the DNA Big dicks genetics is passed to the offspring ALWAYS (when you use the addon and overrite the original .package) when a parent has the DNA (when at least  one combination explained by SirSleepy on the first page matches ) and the BD trait appears when it is at least a teen. I would like to ask you if the addon were the 100% is passed is included or being included in the future in the mod and obviously if you checked your actual release if it is working as intended originally and the trait or DNA is being transfered to the offspring.

Ill wait all the time you need to fix the mod so the only thing i want to say is million thanks for fix it :) 

Edited by Tekisman
43 minutes ago, Tekisman said:

Thanks so much as always Khlas :)  For my end i prefer, as you said, wait for a stable version including the new attraction version of WW that will be added coming soon so then i can test it patiently :) I only want to ask you about one mod feature if its working or not: as you know the mod has originally 2 parts and an addon were the DNA Big dicks genetics is passed to the offspring ALWAYS (when you use the addon and overrite the original .package) when a parent has the DNA (when at least  one combination explained by SirSleepy on the first page matches ) and the BD trait appears when it is at least a teen. I would like to ask you if the addon were the 100% is passed is included or being included in the future in the mod and obviously if you checked your actual release if it is working as intended originally and the trait or DNA is being transfered to the offspring.

Ill wait all the time you need to fix the mod so the only thing i want to say is million thanks for fix it :) 

I will need people testing themselves doing babies and see if it works because I'm very busy with animating stuff atm to trying it out myself

You can still use that version, if you ignore the cheat command everything should be fine. to make your game break you really have to want it to be done because it can't happen by mistakes if you read the warning.

The usual big dick and small dick traits are completely removed and they are replaced by the DNA genetics traits only. The fact that it get passed to an offspring is related to a pourcentage value, so based on chance. It seems to be a very high chance if one of the parent has the big dick trait genetic.

Also i didn't removed or changed everything I wanted in this test version (icon are still white, bbc still there, confident moodlet not overhauled completely) so it's similar to the version that existed before it started to break, with few changes and new things 

Also if you set a penis mesh as big dick under the cheat (I guess it's the only cheat you can use that should work fine), if you equip such mesh to sims they should get the big dick trait automatically added. it creates a config file in your mod folder with the penises meshes set as being a "big dick". It's entirely optional but it's another way to create sims with big dicks.

Edited by Khlas
32 minutes ago, Khlas said:

I will need people testing themselves doing babies and see if it works because I'm very busy with animating stuff atm to trying it out myself

You can still use that version, if you ignore the cheat command everything should be fine. to make your game break you really have to want it to be done because it can't happen by mistakes if you read the warning.

The usual big dick and small dick traits are completely removed and they are replaced by the DNA genetics traits only. The fact that it get passed to an offspring is related to a pourcentage value, so based on chance. It seems to be a very high chance if one of the parent has the big dick trait genetic.

Also i didn't removed or changed everything I wanted in this test version (icon are still white, bbc still there, confident moodlet not overhauled completely) so it's similar to the version that existed before it started to break, with few changes and new things 

Also if you set a penis mesh as big dick under the cheat (I guess it's the only cheat you can use that should work fine), if you equip such mesh to sims they should get the big dick trait automatically added. it creates a config file in your mod folder with the penises meshes set as being a "big dick". It's entirely optional but it's another way to create sims with big dicks.

what new things for say you had said something about new features?

12 hours ago, FranziskusFelix said:

LOL. I wish this was Reddit and I could give you an award. Amazing pose also, which pack is it from?

LOL The beauty of great wicked whims angles and even greater WW animators.. thank you :)

i believe its from Savaccini Animations, but Greynaya Animations loOk just as goOd!

19 hours ago, Khlas said:

Im testing it over a save i dont care if it ends bloated but i followed all your steps and i can confirm that the offspring feature works perfect :) Im still testing over a few sims weeks to check if i see something strange with it but for now it works.

I would like to ask you something about another feature the mod has: do you know if the sensually tight feature is working? Im going to explain it: everytime a teen+ girl/boy has the sensually tight trait on them and your sim with BD trait tries to fuck them they have to avoid it with this message or another message the mod has (this is a copy/paste from the english mod strings and i can confirm that this was working before):

{
      "Key": "0xBC883F55",
      "Value": "There's no way you're putting that monster inside me!"
    },

{
      "Key": "0x3849594C",
      "Value": "I'm not drunk enough to let you put that foot-long inside me!"
 },

Basically if the NPC sim is not drunk OR took a MDMA from Basemental Drugs, it should say these phrases BUT now if your sim and the NPC sim has a 100% friendship and no other WW settings is stopping it (attractiveness for example or the double check from cheats or your sim has the sexually alluring trait) the NPC is accepting always your proposition and it doesnt needs to be like that, its supposed to reject it and say one of those 2 phrases (i dont see any other phrase over the string that could say maybe these 2 too:

{
      "Key": "0x872813E7",
      "Value": "Before that beast inside me, how about you put a ring on my finger!"
    },
    {
      "Key": "0xE5A595E0",
      "Value": "That thing will destroy me and I'll be sore for a week!"
    },

I checked the code and i saw that the:  sirsleepy_BigDickProblems_LootAddSensuallyTightBuffs 

is empty and it doesnt has code on it (i dont know if it should have) because i dont know anything about how the mod works internally because im the same as you checking the code because i dont know were these phrase keys are being called right now,  im just checking the basics i know with S4Studio.

Resume: The mod uses the Sensually Tight trait and if one sim has it and your BD Traits sim tries to fuck it, it wont happen unless the other sim takes a MDMA (is using Basemental Drugs) OR is drunk (again Basemental Drugs).

I was testing this feature with SirSleepy via PM in the past to see if it was working correctly and i was using it over my sims everyday but now i dont know if you removed the code from it OR it is simply broken and needs to be fixed :)

Edited by Tekisman

Hello Khlas,

I just started testing this. I assigned the big dick and big dick lover through the wicked attributes. I did not do anything else with regards to this mod. When I exited, I checked the created text file, which I attached. I am not sure if this is something that is still in development, but I just wanted to share it with you. I received no errors in the game and the buffs appeared correctly.

Thank you again for taking this on.

SexyIrish7

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log

21 minutes ago, sexyirish7 said:

Hello Khlas,

I just started testing this. I assigned the big dick and big dick lover through the wicked attributes. I did not do anything else with regards to this mod. When I exited, I checked the created text file, which I attached. I am not sure if this is something that is still in development, but I just wanted to share it with you. I received no errors in the game and the buffs appeared correctly.

Thank you again for taking this on.

SexyIrish7

sirsleepy_Big_Dick_Problems.log 1.46 kB · 0 downloads

It's just a pycharm script error regarding on_module_startup_traits and zone_events.on_loading_screen, from two scripts files with a wrong call function, to get an appropriate report of error with the version and the game version used. It's an attempt to create LE report with the BDP mod, like WW, NSWP and BMD does. You can ignore it, it's a dev thing.

On 9/15/2022 at 2:22 PM, Tekisman said:

Im testing it over a save i dont care if it ends bloated but i followed all your steps and i can confirm that the offspring feature works perfect :) Im still testing over a few sims weeks to check if i see something strange with it but for now it works.

I would like to ask you something about another feature the mod has: do you know if the sensually tight feature is working? Im going to explain it: everytime a teen+ girl/boy has the sensually tight trait on them and your sim with BD trait tries to fuck them they have to avoid it with this message or another message the mod has (this is a copy/paste from the english mod strings and i can confirm that this was working before):

{
      "Key": "0xBC883F55",
      "Value": "There's no way you're putting that monster inside me!"
    },

{
      "Key": "0x3849594C",
      "Value": "I'm not drunk enough to let you put that foot-long inside me!"
 },

Basically if the NPC sim is not drunk OR took a MDMA from Basemental Drugs, it should say these phrases BUT now if your sim and the NPC sim has a 100% friendship and no other WW settings is stopping it (attractiveness for example or the double check from cheats or your sim has the sexually alluring trait) the NPC is accepting always your proposition and it doesnt needs to be like that, its supposed to reject it and say one of those 2 phrases (i dont see any other phrase over the string that could say maybe these 2 too:

{
      "Key": "0x872813E7",
      "Value": "Before that beast inside me, how about you put a ring on my finger!"
    },
    {
      "Key": "0xE5A595E0",
      "Value": "That thing will destroy me and I'll be sore for a week!"
    },

I checked the code and i saw that the:  sirsleepy_BigDickProblems_LootAddSensuallyTightBuffs 

is empty and it doesnt has code on it (i dont know if it should have) because i dont know anything about how the mod works internally because im the same as you checking the code because i dont know were these phrase keys are being called right now,  im just checking the basics i know with S4Studio.

Resume: The mod uses the Sensually Tight trait and if one sim has it and your BD Traits sim tries to fuck it, it wont happen unless the other sim takes a MDMA (is using Basemental Drugs) OR is drunk (again Basemental Drugs).

I was testing this feature with SirSleepy via PM in the past to see if it was working correctly and i was using it over my sims everyday but now i dont know if you removed the code from it OR it is simply broken and needs to be fixed :)

Cross-gameplay with others addons are handled through pycharm scripts, rarely by xml tuning other than for those descriptions you shared, and others tuning needed. It's why this tuning is empty. Tho, those addons get numerous update since, so those scripts are probably not working as intended unless those features has not been changed. I have yet to look at addons scripts cross gameplay, I just know they exists and how they work a bit.

Edited by Khlas
On 14/09/2022 at 13:45, Khlas said:

Vou precisar de pessoas testando a si mesmas fazendo bebês e vendo se funciona porque estou muito ocupado com animar coisas atm para tentar eu mesmo.

Você ainda pode usar essa versão, se você ignorar o comando cheat tudo deve ficar bem. para fazer seu jogo quebrar você realmente tem que querer que seja feito porque isso não pode acontecer por engano se você ler o aviso.

Os traços usuais de pau grande e pau pequeno são completamente removidos e são substituídos apenas pelos traços genéticos do DNA. O fato de ser passado para uma descendência está relacionado a um valor de porcentagem, portanto, baseado no acaso. Parece ser uma chance muito alta se um dos pais tiver o traço genético do pau grande.

Também não removi ou mudei tudo o que queria nesta versão de teste (o ícone ainda está branco, o bbc ainda está lá, o moodlet confiante não foi revisado completamente) por isso é semelhante à versão que existia antes de começar a quebrar, com poucas alterações e novas coisas 

Além disso, se você definir uma malha de pênis como pau grande sob o truque (acho que é o único truque que você pode usar que deve funcionar bem), se você equipar essa malha para os sims, eles devem obter o traço de pau grande adicionado automaticamente. ele cria um arquivo de configuração na sua pasta mod com as malhas de pênis definidas como sendo um "big dick". É totalmente opcional, mas é outra maneira de criar sims com paus grandes.

Hey, Klhas! First of all, I want to say that I love your work, you're amazing at everything you do! I added the traits from the wicked attribute pie menu and I didn't use the cheat as you explained, but even so it destroyed the ui of my game during gameplay. Did I do something wrong or the save I tested may be in trouble? What do you think? I apologize for my English.

5 hours ago, Erickson said:

Hey, Klhas! First of all, I want to say that I love your work, you're amazing at everything you do! I added the traits from the wicked attribute pie menu and I didn't use the cheat as you explained, but even so it destroyed the ui of my game during gameplay. Did I do something wrong or the save I tested may be in trouble? What do you think? I apologize for my English.

When you say "destroy" your UI what do you mean? Can you post a screenshot about what you see when it happens? Im using the Wicked Attributes pie menu, added the traits as Khlas said and im working fine with them. As you can read in my previous post im testing other parts of the mod that maybe they need to be checked and fixed but the BD traits/DNA and the Big Dick Lover traits works perfect also the offspring feature.

Edited by Tekisman
23 minutes ago, KerrineR said:

I  have a problem where this mod was causing problems so I deleted it, the BDP traits still show up in the reward store. I've looked around for it in my mod folders, but it's nowhere to be seen & continues to cause problems & LEs in my game

remove old BDP and install fix a few posts earlier and read

remove caches files before updating 

Edited by Khlas
5 hours ago, Erickson said:

as said Tekisman I need a screenshot because there is numerous mods destroying the UI if they aren’t updated. It’s not necessarily from BDP. it should happen only when using the attraction likes and dislikes. If you use the usual traits it shouldn’t do it. 

7 hours ago, Khlas said:

as said Tekisman I need a screenshot because there is numerous mods destroying the UI if they aren’t updated. It’s not necessarily from BDP. it should happen only when using the attraction likes and dislikes. If you use the usual traits it shouldn’t do it. 

Hi, Klhas! Thanks for replying!  There is no way to take screenshots because the problem is precisely not to appear options when I click the Sim which I put the genetics. If I click on it, nothing appears, it's like i'm clicking on an empty wall. My Sim has many traits added through cheats before BDP, do you think that might be the problem?

8 hours ago, Tekisman said:

When you say "destroy" your UI what do you mean? Can you post a screenshot about what you see when it happens? Im using the Wicked Attributes pie menu, added the traits as Khlas said and im working fine with them. As you can read in my previous post im testing other parts of the mod that maybe they need to be checked and fixed but the BD traits/DNA and the Big Dick Lover traits works perfect also the offspring feature.

Hi, Tekisman! There is no way to take screenshots because the problem is precisely not to appear options when I click the Sim which I put the genetics. If I click on it, nothing appears, it's like i'm clicking on an empty wall. 

2 hours ago, Erickson said:

Hi, Tekisman! There is no way to take screenshots because the problem is precisely not to appear options when I click the Sim which I put the genetics. If I click on it, nothing appears, it's like i'm clicking on an empty wall. 

Update UI Cheats, this is the most common UI mod that always breaks when there is a new update also knowing that the BD mod has been revamped be sure you are using the most recent one (1.25 from Weerbesu Patreon). If it doesnt work you need to do a 50/50 method to check what mod is conflicting with it.

For a screenshot you can simply click on PRINT SCR on your keyboard while you are on your game, minimize your game and paste it on paint program for example and upload it here, you dont need to use the "C" key for a Sims game screenshot.

Edited by Tekisman
23 hours ago, Erickson said:

Hi, Klhas! Thanks for replying!  There is no way to take screenshots because the problem is precisely not to appear options when I click the Sim which I put the genetics. If I click on it, nothing appears, it's like i'm clicking on an empty wall. My Sim has many traits added through cheats before BDP, do you think that might be the problem?

What Tekisman said + "More Traits in CAS" by thepancake1 was also causing UI issues if its not in the latest version