I launched a testing version on my patreon with new features, a lot of fixes (more than 50 tuning and scripts fixes) and no more UI issues. I will release it publicly there if the test is successful and the release stable. I think two weeks should be enough for testing, but could need more since the mod is complex. No idea. In the meantime youcan still use the version I shared in earlier posts.

3 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Thanks @Khlas for fixed BDP , Great work and i seen your game is in French , alors un Grand Merci pour cette mise à jour que l'auteur à apparemment abandonné ...

Merci encore , Bravo pour ceci et tes animations ??

Merci! Je pense que l'auteur a eu de gros soucis irl, je compte garder son nom dans le mod pour lui rendre hommage.

Edited by Khlas

Just for letting you know, I don't use ww and dd at the same time... (I am not that stupid)

ww causes le and sometimes crashes my game, even when it's the only mod in a fresh installed and up to date game... (obviously new save file too)

I have used ww for about 5 years, also with no problems, but something big seems to have changed, that causes my game to break and the support from different discord channels couldn't help me...

That's why i was forced to look for other mods to be able to continue playing the game as close to the way i was used to.
dd is the only other option i have found, so that's how i landed at this place...

So, now you know about what the problem is and why i changed to dd.

I do respect your answer and thank you for responding so fast
There is only one thing i'd like to know.
Why exactly won't you make it compatible?
I just want to know the reason, after that you won't hear me asking the compatiblity question ever again...
I'll just be gone...

Thx!

Edited by Susi_1216
13 hours ago, Susi_1216 said:

Just for letting you know, I don't use ww and dd at the same time... (I am not that stupid)

ww causes le and sometimes crashes my game, even when it's the only mod in a fresh installed and up to date game... (obviously new save file too)

I have used ww for about 5 years, also with no problems, but something big seems to have changed, that causes my game to break and the support from different discord channels couldn't help me...

That's why i was forced to look for other mods to be able to continue playing the game as close to the way i was used to.
dd is the only other option i have found, so that's how i landed at this place...

So, now you know about what the problem is and why i changed to dd.

I do respect your answer and thank you for responding so fast
There is only one thing i'd like to know.
Why exactly won't you make it compatible?
I just want to know the reason, after that you won't hear me asking the compatiblity question ever again...
I'll just be gone...

Thx!

as a modder, if you installed ww alone in a fresh install, with your caches files removed, it’s impossible for your game to crash, unless you did something wrong in your end.

If it works on someone else game, it can work for you. I’m sorry it happened to your game, but there is some reasons why it doesn’t work. And this is all on your end. Either an outdated game version, a one drive file, something not extracting correctly, the caches files bloating your game with deleted scripts mods… it can’t really be the mod fault when the mod itself is stable and regularly updated and fixed. 

There is a lot of reasons why I don’t want to create content for such mods and all of them are entirely personal choices.

I don’t support bestiality,

I don’t like being affiliated by frauds, stolen modders that don’t even credit the original creators for their works,

I don’t support plagiarism,

I don’t support creators having a past on another forum known to do pedophilia content,

I don’t support transphobia comments from rule34,

I don’t support rape,

I don’t support mods that are not really designed for the content I create myself, 

I don’t support people that think some deviances should be treated as equally as someone being gay…

i could continue the list.

And those mods are filling too much thing I don’t support. There is no reasons for me to create something that I don’t want. 

in fact, I could just answer that I just don’t want to do it, and I have the right to do so. 

Now that if you are using such mod, I don’t care, unless you are actually forcing me to do something with it, and from there, I will probably start to be rude.

I have people that use my mods, that even support me on patreon using those mods and they can have whatever they want in their computer. I just don’t support the mods and their creators.

Edit A friend shared to me that you are planning to do the changes yourself, or at least was thinking about that. 
Are you going to plagiarize the code too? Don't be like that. Respect the work and wishes of Sirsleepy and now from myself. If you want to do something just do your own mod from scratches but you certainly shouldn't use any of the scripts or tuning without permissions, which is something I'm not giving to you.

On top of that, you seems to by lying about your reasons by what I've seen.

I think we can't discuss together further I'm afraid, because you aren't even being honest. Good luck.

Edited by Khlas
21 hours ago, Khlas said:

this is from coming version of BDP. They are important because they will

be tied to gameplay features. 

This is super awesome!

So basically, big dick will not trigger flirty moodlet for all sims.

Yes, more control to the gameplay, it's a great idea!

10 hours ago, Khlas said:

I launched a testing version on my patreon with new features, a lot of fixes (more than 50 tuning and scripts fixes) and no more UI issues. I will release it publicly there if the test is successful and the release stable. I think two weeks should be enough for testing, but could need more since the mod is complex. No idea. In the meantime youcan still use the version I shared in earlier posts.

Merci! Je pense que l'auteur a eu de gros soucis irl, je compte garder son nom dans le mod pour lui rendre hommage.

Thank you!!!

Just visited your Patreon page, and saw this:

image.png.56556912c873bc540b2bd0b0d120fe41.png

So basically, if there's nothing wrong, it will be released in 2 weeks...

I hope there will be nothing wrong. Hahaha

But yeah, realistically, it needs a lot of tests from many people as possible.

Mods conflict, expansion pack, game version, etc.

As long as BDP mod is built for the latest version, and all the variables inside are independent (not depending on the others) it will be fine.

Khlas you are free to have your views.. but... you also do not have the right to bash on others for theirs...transphobia? it's not a phobia if you are religious...also as a father of three who had both my daughter groomed by a gay person.....I can tell you trans and the lbgtq community are not all sunshine and roses like you seem to think they are.,,.,both my daughters were groomed by a grown adult lesbian woman...and i was not allowed to say otherwise while they was around for fear of my daughters calling the law on me for abuse because i didn't play into their desires.. aka they were not of consenting age yet was groomed anyway.. and the law was on the groomers side. so next time have some compassion because you do not know everything...and there is a real issue if you think all trans are not capable of being groomers.

1 hour ago, Monson said:

Khlas you are free to have your views.. but... you also do not have the right to bash on others for theirs...transphobia? it's not a phobia if you are religious...also as a father of three who had both my daughter groomed by a gay person.....I can tell you trans and the lbgtq community are not all sunshine and roses like you seem to think they are.,,.,both my daughters were groomed by a grown adult lesbian woman...and i was not allowed to say otherwise while they was around for fear of my daughters calling the law on me for abuse because i didn't play into their desires.. aka they were not of consenting age yet was groomed anyway.. and the law was on the groomers side. so next time have some compassion because you do not know everything...and there is a real issue if you think all trans are not capable of being groomers.

This is a thread about BDP. Stay in topic, I’m not a therapist. « Have some compassion » I don’t know what you are talking about. I’m talking about mods and I have no compassion for transphobic people. 

your « story » is dealing with rapists and anyone can be a rapist. It’s not tied to being gay or whatever you are trying. Stop. 

Loverslab is also not the correct place to deal with these « issues » either, and it sounds weird to ask me to have compassion while I literally said I’m against rape. What are you even talking about? You are totally saying nonsense and things I didn’t even said it’s so weird. 

stop trolling next time or I will ask a moderator to do some cleaning. And keep your beliefs for yourself. Being gay isn’t a belief. Your religion is. Keep it for yourself. Thank you.

and read the rules from the site too. This is not /r/religion or politic but a site for sharing and talking about adults mods.

also you shown your transphobia and homophobia on multiples posts judging by your posts activity so I’d like you to get out of that thread, and clean the dirt before leaving (and say welcome to my blacklist). We aren’t friends. Let gay, lesbians and trans alone with your bullshit. And you sounds RACIST on top of that :

50421652-2B4F-4DB5-80FC-699F9A15DDB0.thumb.jpeg.071512807c7e11372e4e191405c14b60.jpeg

oh and creating a story from pieces just to engage a drama is poor trolling. No one gonna share this there, especially in a place where rape fantasy is a thing. Use twitter to continue hating on LGBT people, but not here. No one asked for it. 

Edited by Khlas
56 minutes ago, LOV31 said:

Thank you!!!

Just visited your Patreon page, and saw this:

image.png.56556912c873bc540b2bd0b0d120fe41.png

So basically, if there's nothing wrong, it will be released in 2 weeks...

yes. At the moment I don’t get any report of something going wrong but it’s too early to know 

Edited by Khlas

I just made changes to the Confident buff so it is not visible anymore and does not influence emotions. Since the Big Dick wicked attribute exist and add it to the sim as a trait attribute, the confident moodlet is kind of redundant and more annoying than anything.

There's still the "big dick" energy that could appear sometimes when the sim is energized. but the confident moodlet will not appear anymore (however, it still exists, but it does things in the shadows instead of shoving it in your face).

I wanted to do that as I said a few months ago for the changes I will make to the mod and I think I did mostly everything I promised.

Queen Size is also back and working afaik ; and I decided to rename it back to Queen Size, by what I gathered, it seems to be just an expression used for any gender.

From my testing sim that dislike big dick doesn't get the flirty buff but I'm still not sure, this needs more testing than just myself.

Also I didn't banned teens to have interactions with adults/Young adult, however since they can't have sex without the post puberty thingy, I think it's not a big deal. So sim teen may enjoy the bulge from their teacher but they can't do anything more than that

Edited by Khlas

Thanks for picking this mod up Khlas. I genuinely love using it for certain blessed sims to express themselves.

I'm curious how much work it'd take to make a breast variation... like "Big Tit Benefits":
- Big Dick / BBC > Big Tits / Big Fake Tits (Not implying anything about black dicks here, just giving two options like the original mod)

- Compliment Bulge > Nice Rack / Brag About Big Dick > Draw Attention To Big Tits

Stuff like that where it just reassigns the mod to be valid for sims using the physical frame of "feminine" in the game, and renames the attributes but has the same general effects for sims with breasts as BDP has for sims with a penis. I'm sure it's a ton of work... but was curious since this mod is already so awesome, it'd be cool for it to be available in some form to the other half of sims in some form.

3 hours ago, akibaboy65 said:

Thanks for picking this mod up Khlas. I genuinely love using it for certain blessed sims to express themselves.

I'm curious how much work it'd take to make a breast variation... like "Big Tit Benefits":
- Big Dick / BBC > Big Tits / Big Fake Tits (Not implying anything about black dicks here, just giving two options like the original mod)

- Compliment Bulge > Nice Rack / Brag About Big Dick > Draw Attention To Big Tits

Stuff like that where it just reassigns the mod to be valid for sims using the physical frame of "feminine" in the game, and renames the attributes but has the same general effects for sims with breasts as BDP has for sims with a penis. I'm sure it's a ton of work... but was curious since this mod is already so awesome, it'd be cool for it to be available in some form to the other half of sims in some form.

BDP is a mod related to penises ? and BBC is removed, or at least even if there’s some mention here and there, it doesn’t work anymore in the test version from my patreon. I think it was racist, so I just removed it. I kept some tuning about it just in case I want to rework it to something else so it could be used for your boobs idea for example.

However even if your idea is interesting, I don’t really want to spend the energy in doing it right now. I prefer to focus on what the mod is about and add more gameplay / animated interactions instead 

i may be able to add something like this one day if I am bored, who knows, but it’s not what the mod is about for now, at least

Edited by Khlas

I'm surprised that nobody with a breast expansion fetish hasn't taken the concept for this mod and run with it.  I'm not interested in modding in the slightest but I've been lurking in that community for years and would love to see it done by someone who truly has an interest in it.  I'm sure Khlas would do good work but I suspect boobs are not something he is as passionate about as some others might be so if the interest isn't there I say leave the field open for someone to do it justice.  And of course then we'd be able to see the anti- and pro-fake boob fetishists bring that stupid debate to TS4.

13 hours ago, Khlas said:

I just made changes to the Confident buff so it is not visible anymore and does not influence emotions. Since the Big Dick wicked attribute exist and add it to the sim as a trait attribute, the confident moodlet is kind of redundant and more annoying than anything.

There's still the "big dick" energy that could appear sometimes when the sim is energized. but the confident moodlet will not appear anymore (however, it still exists, but it does things in the shadows instead of shoving it in your face).

I wanted to do that as I said a few months ago for the changes I will make to the mod and I think I did mostly everything I promised.

Queen Size is also back and working afaik ; and I decided to rename it back to Queen Size, by what I gathered, it seems to be just an expression used for any gender.

From my testing sim that dislike big dick doesn't get the flirty buff but I'm still not sure, this needs more testing than just myself.

Also I didn't banned teens to have interactions with adults/Young adult, however since they can't have sex without the post puberty thingy, I think it's not a big deal. So sim teen may enjoy the bulge from their teacher but they can't do anything more than that

Yes, removing a constant Confidence moodlet is very helpful.

I think a combination of random occurrences of Confidence, Shy, and Uncomfortable is good.

Because, you know, you can feel Confidence if someone is complementing it or caught girls taking a peek in flirtatious/desired awe. Or feel shy if not in the right situation. Or Uncomfortable if the penis at the wrong position in the pant (And you need to correct the penis position to fix it).

For teen support, it's a wise decision.

I prefer a flexible mod that charter everyone's gameplay or fetish. And people can switch it off if they don't want to.

2 hours ago, Khlas said:

BDP is a mod related to penises ? and BBC is removed, or at least even if there’s some mention here and there, it doesn’t work anymore in the test version from my patreon. I think it was racist, so I just removed it. I kept some tuning about it just in case I want to rework it to something else so it could be used for your boobs idea for example.

However even if your idea is interesting, I don’t really want to spend the energy in doing it right now. I prefer to focus on what the mod is about and add more gameplay / animated interactions instead 

i may be able to add something like this one day if I am bored, who knows, but it’s not what the mod is about for now, at least

Gameplay / animated interactions?

Do you mean something like your Kiss and Carry romance interaction??

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Do it! I support it 100%. Hahaha

After some testing from the patreon build :

Evrything works fine with WW version 173 (patreon) or public.

For the newest ww Patreon build (175+) :

Size Queen trait issues : if size queen doesn't have the likes big dick as attractiveness trait, it doesn't works correctly

The dick big energy buff doesn't appear during sex from sims with a big dick trait.

I tried to add the likes big dick/dislikes small dick automatically when adding Size queen to a sim, but it doesn't work. I think the likes/dislikes system might be incompatible with the size queen design

No idea what changes from last WW to make them break tho

Edit : i fixed that and tbh i think it's probably better this way so we will see

However the big dick energy might need a total rework because it doesn't work with last ww build.

Edited by Khlas
11 hours ago, Khlas said:

Size Queen trait issues : if size queen doesn't have the likes big dick as attractiveness trait, it doesn't works correctly

The dick big energy buff doesn't appear during sex from sims with a big dick trait.

I tried to add the likes big dick/dislikes small dick automatically when adding Size queen to a sim, but it doesn't work. I think the likes/dislikes system might be incompatible with the size queen design

Edit : i fixed that and tbh i think it's probably better this way so we will see

However the big dick energy might need a total rework because it doesn't work with last ww build.

Hey Hey! 

Thanks for your work on this. The mod is running fine in my game but I also experience some serious simulation lag when it's installed.

However, it's not throwing LE's and I have the latest Patreon WW. I did some testing and experimenting with this - originally it was throwing LE's until I completely removed everything involving BDP and reinstalled. That took care of the LE's.

There is no simulation lag when BDP is not in my game, but when I install it (& remove the local thumb and cache), the lag comes back. It's happening whether sex is initiated or not. I know you mentioned this is a complex mod, could it be something to do with the scripts? I also did a game repair and removed some more script-heavy mods and made as much of my RAM and GPU available to TS4 as possible. I would note it's not exactly constant, but happens more often than not.

Not complaining, I love this mod and really appreciate the updates and changes (constantly being confident was really frustrating tbh). I don't know if this is just a me thing or if someone else is experiencing it?

13 hours ago, Khlas said:

For the Big Dick Energy is not showing up during sex...

I think the problem is also happening with other mods.

I'm using Pretty Girl trait mod, and Pretty Girl moodlet (for sex partner sims) is on and off as well.

Sometimes it's showing "I have sex with a Pretty Girl" moodlet and sometimes is not.

I think the cause is probably in the sex trigger, if it's NPC autonomous woohoo, mostly the moodlet will show up (even more than one), but if it's trigger thru sex dialog, it's not.

2 hours ago, Denvorn said:

Hey Hey! 

Thanks for your work on this. The mod is running fine in my game but I also experience some serious simulation lag when it's installed.

However, it's not throwing LE's and I have the latest Patreon WW. I did some testing and experimenting with this - originally it was throwing LE's until I completely removed everything involving BDP and reinstalled. That took care of the LE's.

There is no simulation lag when BDP is not in my game, but when I install it (& remove the local thumb and cache), the lag comes back. It's happening whether sex is initiated or not. I know you mentioned this is a complex mod, could it be something to do with the scripts? I also did a game repair and removed some more script-heavy mods and made as much of my RAM and GPU available to TS4 as possible. I would note it's not exactly constant, but happens more often than not.

Not complaining, I love this mod and really appreciate the updates and changes (constantly being confident was really frustrating tbh). I don't know if this is just a me thing or if someone else is experiencing it?

I don’t get any of this simulation lag using BDP. This looks like you have a bloated save or too much mods installed.

Make sure you have the requirement installed (xml injector and wickedwhims), an updated game and updated mods. 

Edited by Khlas
46 minutes ago, LOV31 said:

For the Big Dick Energy is not showing up during sex...

I think the problem is also happening with other mods.

I'm using Pretty Girl trait mod, and Pretty Girl moodlet (for sex partner sims) is on and off as well.

Sometimes it's showing "I have sex with a Pretty Girl" moodlet and sometimes is not.

I think the cause is probably in the sex trigger, if it's NPC autonomous woohoo, mostly the moodlet will show up (even more than one), but if it's trigger thru sex dialog, it's not.

i use custom loot to make those buff appear through python. But the scripts are fine, and it only happen with the new ww from patreon. It’s not a big deal, I will just have to redo the buff completely I guess. Probably something that overwrite it during sex. No idea what but it’s not important I will just redo how the buff is handled 

Edited by Khlas

Hey Khlas, I'm glad you picked up this mod and are still working on this, even among people who frequently complain. Do know you have many more people supporting you.

I want to put this on your radar in case it slips in the cracks, after I updated WW to the patreon version, I noticed that BDP isn't saving my custom penis rigs to be inherited. When I give the Sims the BD trait, they use the default penis instead of the custom one. 

The Sims I had BEFORE the update still have their settings, but the news one don't. I also did the Shift + Click to bring up the BDP wheel to use the custom penis for BD Sims, but it still doesn't work when Sims age up.

I can manually fix this though by choosing their genitals, so it's not too much of a problem. I just wanted to inform you that the saving system for genitals, well at least for me, doesn't appear to be functioning 100%

On 11/19/2022 at 1:23 PM, Invictus37 said:

Hey Khlas, I'm glad you picked up this mod and are still working on this, even among people who frequently complain. Do know you have many more people supporting you.

I want to put this on your radar in case it slips in the cracks, after I updated WW to the patreon version, I noticed that BDP isn't saving my custom penis rigs to be inherited. When I give the Sims the BD trait, they use the default penis instead of the custom one. 

The Sims I had BEFORE the update still have their settings, but the news one don't. I also did the Shift + Click to bring up the BDP wheel to use the custom penis for BD Sims, but it still doesn't work when Sims age up.

I can manually fix this though by choosing their genitals, so it's not too much of a problem. I just wanted to inform you that the saving system for genitals, well at least for me, doesn't appear to be functioning 100%

yeah the new ww changed the body system so could make sense that it doesn’t work anymore. Tho I need to test it myself because it worked last time I tried it.

the penises you choose as big dick should be inside the .config file from the BDP folder. If there’s nothing inside relating to penises, it means something is broken with the scripts. You can open that file with any text reader application, like notepad for example.

you can try to add them manually into that config file, I can provide you how to do that if you want. You can also delete it and generate a new one by trying to add a penis mesh as big dick or using any command

Edited by Khlas
On 11/16/2022 at 3:06 PM, Khlas said:

Hi there, will you be able to shame sims for having a small dick?

I would like to have my female sims mock and ridicule sims with small dicks.