Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Full conversion of oblivion is possible but i had to do it manually gerra script currently makes to many offset errors in either pelvis and spine area that making it manually is faster then script conversion.

I have not tried other way around but if a animation is able to be converted fully it should also be backwards compatible.

Right now i am messing with action editor since you can select full set bones so you won't have do it manually i just delete either spine and pelvis then manually edited that section now the animation in fallout looks better then oblivion.  So i guess there are many differences between these 2 that needs to be studied over.

Here is sample:

Original oblivion animation created with rig

post-160974-0-10946300-1390076616_thumb.jpg

NewConvertOriginal.7z

Converted to Fallout animation after manually adjustments

post-160974-0-63025000-1390076638_thumb.jpg

NewConvertNewFallout.7z

Converting to fallout will be easier since fallout only uses 1 animation during cycle. converting from fallout to oblivion will only have 1 stage available unless i make 3 stages from that same animation to not make it look all the same with different speed.

Would someone be able to create a pose for me? It would be good if it was animated, but statics fine as well if that takes too long.

I wanted to use the GBS milker resource http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/134-the-gsb-compendium/ (file called GBS Milker.7z) in a mod I'm going to make. While I know enough about blender to alter the mesh to different cupsizes,  animation is something I'm very weak in. I just need an animation that makes an actor stand in the same position as shown in the screenshot inside the download, also look at the .blend files provided.

Cheers guys

Animobject can clone actors too then just import animation through nifscope and you don't need 3p mods.

But it will  be not fair.

I did mod with three actors, it is completely synchronized with LPK

It is possible and it is honest :)))))))))))

http://video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20130604KAEPpkrv/

So you're saying that it IS possible to have 3 actors in 1 animation but it's hard,right?

Animobject can clone actors too then just import animation through nifscope and you don't need 3p mods.

So you're saying that it IS possible to have 3 actors in 1 animation but it's hard,right?

Yes hard.

In addition, for complex, long animation ( approximated in 3ds max) was the need additional synchronizer common animation,

this solves the redistribution animation start function   in a separate executive quest , which has links to common native executive script,

and  it has its own accounting control list of actors.

Yes hard.

In addition, for complex, long animation ( approximated in 3ds max) was the need additional synchronizer common animation,

this solves the redistribution animation start function   in a separate executive quest , which has links to common native executive script,

I see...

So the hardest part is th synchronizition,the rest isn't that tricky?

Yes hard.

I see...

So the hardest part is th synchronizition,the rest isn't that tricky?

a long routine.

look yourself

Lovers3ActorAnimation128.esp

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cxbacp

req

Lovers with PK.esm -Modified

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bftr69

Lovers with PK.esp (ver89)-M

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cdxqo7

I lost track of the animations I have uploaded so far, so here are all ready-to-go animations I have created so far, minus some where I still have to create more stages to complete them.

Btw, Dman, how is your rig going?  ;)

noob question, I tested all these new animations, work fine, but I don't want to replace some of my old files, so I change the numbers,I rename all the kf files and ini,now some animation postions get mess up, like I change 200 to 16, , is there other things need to done to get them working?

I lost track of the animations I have uploaded so far, so here are all ready-to-go animations I have created so far, minus some where I still have to create more stages to complete them.

noob question, I tested all these new animations, work fine, but I don't want to replace some of my old files, so I change the numbers,I rename all the kf files and ini,now some animation postions get mess up, like I change 200 to 16, , is there other things need to done to get them working?

Ah yes. That´s something I forgot to mention.

Not all numbers work for them. I ran into that issue aswell when I tried to put them all in my game. In fact, I also tried to rename one to 16 :lol:

When creating them, I tested them on number 200.

You are using LAPF, right? I have no real solution for this at them moment, I solved this for me trough trial and error. But I doubt that´ll help anyone, since I sorted some LAPF anims out and got plenty of room for renumbering...

Ah yes. That´s something I forgot to mention.

Not all numbers work for them. I ran into that issue aswell when I tried to put them all in my game. In fact, I also tried to rename one to 16 :lol:

When creating them, I tested them on number 200.

You are using LAPF, right? I have no real solution for this at them moment, I solved this for me trough trial and error. But I doubt that´ll help anyone, since I sorted some LAPF anims out and got plenty of room for renumbering...

so u just keep changing number untill u find one working? :huh:

i have tested several meshes now and they where not working as intended i will need to find a mesh that has been fully weightpainted correctly or the rig will fail. So no i haven't started yet.

i do not want to have to do my own weight paint just to animate. this require lot's of time to do properly i am currently out of time.

For the moment, sadly, yes  :s

However, it didn´t take me long to get them working.

Also, looks like I forgot to change the names inside the .ini files. Not a big deal, just makes it harder to tell them apart.

@ Dman: I´m not of much help there, I don´t have any knowledge concerning weight painting etc. But you might want to ask Gerra, if theres anyone able to help you with that, its him.

For the moment, sadly, yes  :s

However, it didn´t take me long to get them working.

Also, looks like I forgot to change the names inside the .ini files. Not a big deal, just makes it harder to tell them apart.

@ Dman: I´m not of much help there, I don´t have any knowledge concerning weight painting etc. But you might want to ask Gerra, if theres anyone able to help you with that, its him.

well, I just get it working, didn't take long neither,but that's one funny bug.some numbers are just not working with any animations,

yea the name in ini files isn't a problem, all your animations are packed with names, but may I ask did u just randomly set animation groups? cuz I find those cowgirl animations are set to standing on one foot group, which doesn't make sense to me so I changed it.

Haha yes I always set them to group 3, for easy ingame testing, you know...

However, after testing, I *should* have renamed them to their original group. should have... :P

ah that one does have the lest animation files to go through ^_^ , anyway really nice work, I like these cowgirl animations, some of the best sync animations I've ever seen.

Considering the fact some guy pointed out that you can get around that by making one of the actors an animated static a couple pages back I thought it was obvious. Apparently, I was wrong.

So, yeah, you can get around the two participants limitation by making one of the actors an animated static.

In an effort to please as many people as possible, two versions of the animation would have been made; one with two females, the other with one female and one male. A blend file would have been provided to allow those with the knowledge and will to decorate their replaced actor with whatever accessories they wanted, and if needed also a guide on how to do it for those that don't know.

If you find the above unacceptable under any circumstances, it would have been quite easy to swap the male out for just about any creature or even an animated dildo if that's what you wanted.

Of course, this is all moot right now since I deleted the files, and have no interest in spending another three hours to remake them.

Don't give up to quickly:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13194-asxwipthe-sisterhood-of-sin/

This mod may not be out yet but they will require many new animations. also 3somes.

Also for lovers with pk you use anim object just like chair instead of that make an animated npc and you get also 3some. for workaround unless TDA wants to make separate plugin for lovers with pk that allows 3some normally.

Ok, I'm trying to create a static pose. When I export it form blender, it shows up in-game like I expect, but for some reason my characters body still 'drifts/bobs' from side to side slightly, all the other static poses I have examined are completely static. Could someone take a look at my file? Thankyou.

bound.zip