4 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:

I don't think it would do what you're asking - I suspect the NPC would just put on the first thing of each category that would match, and I'm guessing in alphabetical order.

Additionally, this raises a question in my mind: wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having literally half a dozen rooms where you can place custom outfits? It sounds like you're describing a walk-in closet of sorts (one outfit container). I would think it'd defeat the purpose of all those extra rooms.

It fills up real quick when you have mod armor/clothes.

Plus, there is some armor set such as Fur Armor that have up to 4 variant. If you want the NPC to have all the different look with Fur Armor, that's 4 chest it going to consume instead of 1.

On 6/17/2023 at 2:43 PM, Doc_Oc said:

If you go into the MCM for this mod, and then disable the NPCs, that will do exactly what you're looking for. They WILL default to customers coming in, and those seven innkeeper slots can be freed up for others. I've personally been using the wenches from the mod "Immersive Wenches" to replace the innkeepers. By disabling the NPCs, you also can replace the guards for the residence and suite itself. The only one who doesn't change is Hreiri Soltik (sp). who is the second guard you can hire after telling her that your main guard isn't getting enough sleep.  Other than that one situation, what you're asking for has been available for a while now. :)

What I meant was to only convert certain default innkeepers/guards into customers, not all of them. (the button to disable them affects all of them)

I haven't tried dismissing them, and then recruiting them individually, though. So i'll try that.

On 6/17/2023 at 7:08 PM, DrSeptimus said:

It fills up real quick when you have mod armor/clothes.

Plus, there is some armor set such as Fur Armor that have up to 4 variant. If you want the NPC to have all the different look with Fur Armor, that's 4 chest it going to consume instead of 1.

I see, ok that makes sense. I just use the "Outfit Dialogues" and do the fur outfits that way (which I usually don't use). That, and I'm super-picky about what armor/'clothing mods I use, so actually I only use maybe half of the rooms. 'Twould be nice if we could repurpose them, but I'm not going to bug Migal about that. He's already been nice enough to include a request I made way back in the day to skip the Bride Of Migal introduction.

3 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:

I see, ok that makes sense. I just use the "Outfit Dialogues" and do the fur outfits that way (which I usually don't use). That, and I'm super-picky about what armor/'clothing mods I use, so actually I only use maybe half of the rooms. 'Twould be nice if we could repurpose them, but I'm not going to bug Migal about that. He's already been nice enough to include a request I made way back in the day to skip the Bride Of Migal introduction.

Well, I install ton's of follower mod & was picking them up like a pokemon. So the amount of vanilla and mod outfit that fit everyone was enormous.. I literally already filled up 2 room with vanilla outfit and another 2 with mod just for that. XD

• 1 month later...

Is there a bed patch from BBLS to Sex Lab so the beds will work for Sex? 

When I invite chick to bed I get a fade to black then message that I "feel like a Playa" no sex act animation.

Thanks........

On 3/9/2022 at 10:12 AM, Femka said:

I installed your old version of this mod (from your website) and found it placing extra beds inside my Breezehome house in Whiterun, plus it totally screwed up my dialogue options for both Flower Girls and Ostim. So I deleted your mod and it ended up totally borking my Skyrim SE installation. Specifically, body modifications I make get uninstalled every time and save and reload. And not just body mods, I any body morphs, SOS male enhancements or physics of any kind are completely obliterated. And it resets XP32 skeleton settings too, so I have to re-configure how I use my weapons every time I reload. In fact, I haven't been able to create a male character with any SAM or even Tempered Skins improvements for the past month. Every character I create goes from being tall, strong and well-muscled to becoming a puny weaking -- every time!  I've tried everything, searched through every form, scoured the web for any solution. But nothing works. I've tried re-installing Skyrim, I've tried resetting my entire PC and re-installing everything ... but nothing works. Any Idea what's going on here? Anything you do to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Because of this version of bbls,
He removed OStim's dialogue options.

I don't know if you keep an earlier 1.2 version....

If so, loading back the previous version and going back to the previous save should fix the issue.

On 7/27/2023 at 8:56 AM, Bullfye said:

Hey there is there any way to prevent Futa Character to unequip Her male genitals for beds or bath ???

Is there not a strip slot toggle option with this version of the mod? I recall there being such a thing. Mark Slot 52 for no strip. 

17 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Is there not a strip slot toggle option with this version of the mod? I recall there being such a thing. Mark Slot 52 for no strip. 

Found better way , one striped in swimming pool or bed or any marker at this home , you go to SOS menu and on the Character tab where its the loaded SOS Addon mark revealing and you can also use the Sexlab stripand maek in character striping the file  that makes you stripfrom BBLS to always strip... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2023 at 1:58 PM, Uncle64 said:

I have one quest for Apachii where she wants one filled soulgem, but where to find her out of her hours?

You'll need a little console magic here. I was tooling around years ago and located it by mistake. First, go outside of the BBLS, not inside. Next, type in "tcl" so you can walk through floors. As you go through the floor, you will see 3 trap doors, much like the trap door in Robber's Gorge. ALL of BBLS' NPCs are stored here. The names of the cells are "bblsluxurysuitevstoragecell", bblsluxurysuitevstoragecellmore, and bblsluxurysuitevstoragecelldef.  I forget which cell Apachii is in (I think bblsluxurysuitevstoragecellmore). But all the visitors, like Heiress Pilton, etc, reside in these storage cells when not in the suite.

EDIT: forgot to mention, the three cell doors are on the end of the building that's closest to the residence.

Edited by Doc_Oc
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I just revisited the world space patching issue and found Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite - Patch Compendium, which seems to work for a few things, including Ryn's and JK's outskirt mods that were a problem before!

EDIT: Whoops, I had the wrong link here! Sorry!

Now my question:

BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp - is it OK to compact/ESL it for my next play thru? The famous script ESPFE Follower - Eslify facegen and voices lets me do it, but is it safe? Unfortunately, the comments over on the BBLS Nexus page are locked. BBLS is taking 3 slots for me and I want to reduce that.

On the main mod page here it says:

"BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp -- This is the exterior navmesh. Place it low to overrule encroaching mods."

Can anyone here answer? Thanks!

Edited by trgdolors
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't stopped by for a while.  It's kind of funny.  I think maybe some of you remember more about BBLS than I do.

At any rate, It's BBLS season for me so I'm working on it again now.  I just finished something I call Wide Area Stripping, which I think is pretty cool.  A few more other things to do and then I'm going to try to do a BBLS addon that requires Ostim Standalone.  I suspect horny people will like it.  I won't use it myself, of course.  No.  Not me.

For those who wonder about conflicts with the BBLS location, sorry.  I'm never moving it.  There is way too much stuff going on in the exterior cell (and I added more in the past few days).  It would probably take me months to do it and I'd rather make new stuff.

I saw someone say my discord link was broken.  If anyone is interested, here you go.  https://discord.gg/cFFCpkqemb

On 12/5/2023 at 10:38 PM, Jgoftl said:

Having an issue where both male and female versions of the defautlt NPCs appear in the property and at Temple of Mara.

There's one mod that duplicates NPCs and does things with them but I forget the name.  There's another mod that literally moves NPCs around the game and likewise, I forget the name.  I just remember people talking about it some time ago in my discord.  It's not just BBLS NPCs these mods effect.  It's all mods with NPCs.

If these BBLS NPCs are specifically just in the temple of Mara, that could be yet another mod that does it intentionally.  It's also theoretically possible to set up a vanilla game wedding and have BBLS NPCs appear in attendance because they are your friends.  The only thing I know for certain is that BBLS can't do it by itself.  Something else is doing it.

6 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Will the mod be compatible with the AE add-on? There seems to be a house nearby from the CreationClub, and the landscape at the junction breaks down.

If, like me, you don't care about Tundra Homestead, I just delete the tundra files. Or you could use "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/88731?tab=files"

to take it out of your load order as well I do believe.

If you really like the Tundra Homestead and want to keep it, well sadly something's gotta give way. :( Personally, I found that home useless. Too cramped-feeling on the inside. Although I really liked the outside vibe of it. I could totally see my player chillin outside with a pint of mead. :) But I'm almost positive there's nothing letting them coexist...

9 hours ago, migal130 said:

There's one mod that duplicates NPCs and does things with them but I forget the name.  There's another mod that literally moves NPCs around the game and likewise, I forget the name.  I just remember people talking about it some time ago in my discord.  It's not just BBLS NPCs these mods effect.  It's all mods with NPCs.

If these BBLS NPCs are specifically just in the temple of Mara, that could be yet another mod that does it intentionally.  It's also theoretically possible to set up a vanilla game wedding and have BBLS NPCs appear in attendance because they are your friends.  The only thing I know for certain is that BBLS can't do it by itself.  Something else is doing it.

I wonder if NFF is effecting it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 1:17 AM, Sighrimgorgon said:

Is there an LE version available for the latest version? On Nexus or elsewhere?

Migal stopped any development of the LE version of this mod a while back. The most recent version (for either AE or LE) is here:

https://migal3d.com/bbls/

Note:  Not all features are available in the LE version, which I stopped working on after SE was released.

So it's been what now, 8 years since SE came out? That's when he made the jump. But the LE stuff is still available to download there. It's on the right side, at the bottom of the page (as well as the requirements listed)

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2022 at 8:32 AM, Fandir said:

I think the only option BBLS is missing - is residents counter. 
For example, in MCM menu:
Guard: Occupied
Caretaker: Free
Luxury suite: 5
Apartments: 2

Something like this. Cuz it becomes hard to remember which slots are taken after a while.

Current Nexus version of BBLS is way beyond that.  It has a wide-area stripping and a new MCM page that allows you to teleport any NPC invited by BBLS, plus housecarls, stewards, and HF bards to yourself,, more than one at a time if you want.

10 hours ago, migal130 said:

Current Nexus version of BBLS is way beyond that.  It has a wide-area stripping and a new MCM page that allows you to teleport any NPC invited by BBLS, plus housecarls, stewards, and HF bards to yourself,, more than one at a time if you want.

Thank you for the correction Migal. I haven't checked Nexus for LE mods in ages. :)