Hello 

Iam having a bit of an issue with this and the mod Buxom Wench Yuriana (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/598)

Whenever i have both installed the mcm menu for Yuriana dont show up, if i active Yuriana first it shows then i can activate Bbls and both are showing but the game ctds when i try to use mcm for Yuriana mod. 

Anything you know of how to fix ?

(apparently its the 1,55 update from Yurianas discord that causes it so no worries)

Edited by Foulmouthjester
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 4:12 PM, Thor Hammer said:

Fixing the "AE canon homestead" is as easy as adding a .old to its ESL extension and it disappears from the game.  Including the lame quest to buy it.

This was the easiest fix for me. Simply went into explorer Data directory and added .old to both the hstead.bsa and hstead.esm. Done. Had to redo the bashed patch and LOD as well.

On 3/10/2023 at 3:57 PM, Stormcalled said:

I used a replacer for the ladies inside the suite. I noticed two images for characters named Belwen and Elanin, whom I  never encountered in the game. Who are they supposed to be?

Belwen Turgia and Elanin Valtona (I think) are extra NPCs in the mod - if you enable business options, and then start accepting female customers, they'll eventually show up in the suite. They also have their male counterparts, I think Belwas is Belwen's brother (although the female is a bosmer, and the male a dunmer, so I may be wrong on that). I dont' remember Elanin's male counterpart.

Not to go into a lot of detail, but their default location is a storage cell. The storage cells are only accessible by using "tlc" when you're at the suite's exterior. You'll see 3 doors. And that's all I have to say about that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone encountered massive FPS slowdown in the clothing chest rooms? I filled room 1 and am halfway through room 2 and suddenly I'm at a crawl. Before I go too deep down that troubleshooting rabbit hole, I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced that and what they did to resolve the situation. I'm running Skyrim SE pre-AE and using MO2.

In case it helps, here's my modwatch link: https://modwat.ch/u/NotInTheFace/modlist

PS, I tried the discord link and it said it was a "bad invite".

Update: I started a new game after deleting the outfit file in the MO2 overwrite output. All I had to do was add a clothing item with SMP properties and the FPS immediately tanked. My running theory is that the mannequins directly above the clothing chest -- once wearing the clothing -- affected the FPS. But there's a cause-and-effect symptom I can replicate. The clothing item was "Lovely Latex". https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/rektbird-lovely-latex

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft
On 1/15/2023 at 7:47 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

It's this one. Luxury Suite (BBLS) Fix For Tundra Homestead. I haven't tested it myself, but it's supposed to do the job.

Sadly it's far from perfect.
Door of the new house misoriented (can be corrected in sseedit, read the comments of the patch).
landscape clipping (the outdoor wc are half buried).
the spot behind bbls (where the cows are) is used by both mods (tundra homestead has it's own shack there).
The solution would be to move slightly bbls

Edited by Shonen17000
11 hours ago, Shonen17000 said:

Sadly it's far from perfect.
Door of the new house misoriented (can be corrected in sseedit, read the comments of the patch).
landscape clipping (the outdoor wc are half buried).
the spot behind bbls (where the cows are) is used by both mods (tundra homestead has it's own shack there).
The solution would be to move slightly bbls

Yeah, from what I remember reading a few comments back, moving BBLS is a no-go.

On 3/31/2023 at 9:46 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Has anyone encountered massive FPS slowdown in the clothing chest rooms? I filled room 1 and am halfway through room 2 and suddenly I'm at a crawl. Before I go too deep down that troubleshooting rabbit hole, I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced that and what they did to resolve the situation. I'm running Skyrim SE pre-AE and using MO2.

In case it helps, here's my modwatch link: https://modwat.ch/u/NotInTheFace/modlist

PS, I tried the discord link and it said it was a "bad invite".

Update: I started a new game after deleting the outfit file in the MO2 overwrite output. All I had to do was add a clothing item with SMP properties and the FPS immediately tanked. My running theory is that the mannequins directly above the clothing chest -- once wearing the clothing -- affected the FPS. But there's a cause-and-effect symptom I can replicate. The clothing item was "Lovely Latex". https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/rektbird-lovely-latex

Yes, SMP clothing on the mannequins will tank FPS, just like SMP clothing or wigs on NPCs will tank FPS if there are too many items.

16 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Yeah, from what I remember reading a few comments back, moving BBLS is a no-go.

Then i guess we'll have to wait for someone skilled enough to move around stuff from the cc mod (like the confilcting shack) correct the terrain around the external wcs (luckily it's quite easy to do with the disable command, also correct the landscape leading to the new house (the added stairs in the patch are ugly when used with the vanilla stairs of the mod) and so on (but yeah, we can't fix the lost view unless we deactivate totally tundra homestead).

And by the way, i largely prefer bbls, it has way more interesting features.

Edited by Shonen17000
7 hours ago, Shonen17000 said:

Then i guess we'll have to wait for someone skilled enough to move around stuff from the cc mod (like the confilcting shack) correct the terrain around the external wcs (luckily it's quite easy to do with the disable command, also correct the landscape leading to the new house (the added stairs in the patch are ugly when used with the vanilla stairs of the mod) and so on (but yeah, we can't fix the lost view unless we deactivate totally tundra homestead).

And by the way, i largely prefer bbls, it has way more interesting features.

Or... you can simply remove tundra homestead from your load order before starting a new game.

17 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Or... you can simply remove tundra homestead from your load order before starting a new game.

Exactly this. Tundra Homestead looked nice on the outside, but the inside is a horribly-cramped mess. In fact, it'd make a great home for the TV Series "Hoarders" LOL

I just deleted the file initially, although on a new game recently I noticed that it wasn't there by default, but I could add it if I went into the Creation Club menu. I obviously left it alone. Never cared for the armors either. I just picked one or two things I did somewhat enjoy (be a farmer and the spellpack). The rest of it can rot. :)

On 4/3/2023 at 2:55 PM, Doc_Oc said:

Exactly this. Tundra Homestead looked nice on the outside, but the inside is a horribly-cramped mess. In fact, it'd make a great home for the TV Series "Hoarders" LOL

I just deleted the file initially, although on a new game recently I noticed that it wasn't there by default, but I could add it if I went into the Creation Club menu. I obviously left it alone. Never cared for the armors either. I just picked one or two things I did somewhat enjoy (be a farmer and the spellpack). The rest of it can rot. :)

Then use curation club if you're on mo2, it will convert all of the cc mods into independant mods that you can activate or not at will.
But be carefull if you redo your setup after using curation club, don't uninstall them in mo2 or they will be lost for good if you didn't make a back-up.

BTW ther's one major concern i have with ALL the creation club houses, they are not compatible multi adoptions, and none of them accept followers either.

Edited by Shonen17000
7 hours ago, Shonen17000 said:

Then use curation club if you're on mo2, it will convert all of the cc mods into independant mods that you can activate or not at will.
But be carefull if you redo your setup after using curation club, don't uninstall them in mo2 or they will be lost for good if you didn't make a back-up.

BTW ther's one major concern i have with ALL the creation club houses, they are not compatible multi adoptions, and none of them accept followers either.

Good info - I did use MO2 for a short period, but I ended up back on Vortex. That solves that mystery. :)

Hi migal130 and everyone else!

1) Ryn's Whiterun CIty Limits:

I am wondering if anyone has had luck yet getting a compatibility patch for BBLS and Ryn's Whiterun CIty Limits? That mod looks pretty nice, but it BARELY overlaps BBLS position. Ryn's mods seem to be getting some traction as they are fairly extensive, yet efficient performance-wise, and are getting some patching support on Nexus (example: Whiterun Exteriors Patch Collection). Unfortunately, BBLS is one of MANY mods to be patched in the greater Whiterun area so may get lost in crowd. I am hoping someone comes thru!

2) Tundra Homestead:

I just randomly came across Bathing Beauties and Beefcake Luxury Suite Tundra Homestead Remover on Nexus, which was uploaded TODAY. It claims to deal with one of the Tundra Homestead issues people have been having.

On 4/8/2023 at 1:34 AM, trgdolors said:

Hi migal130 and everyone else!

1) Ryn's Whiterun CIty Limits:

I am wondering if anyone has had luck yet getting a compatibility patch for BBLS and Ryn's Whiterun CIty Limits? That mod looks pretty nice, but it BARELY overlaps BBLS position. Ryn's mods seem to be getting some traction as they are fairly extensive, yet efficient performance-wise, and are getting some patching support on Nexus (example: Whiterun Exteriors Patch Collection). Unfortunately, BBLS is one of MANY mods to be patched in the greater Whiterun area so may get lost in crowd. I am hoping someone comes thru!

2) Tundra Homestead:

I just randomly came across Bathing Beauties and Beefcake Luxury Suite Tundra Homestead Remover on Nexus, which was uploaded TODAY. It claims to deal with one of the Tundra Homestead issues people have been having.

could you put a screenshot of the conflict? Wanna see if it's worth the trouble.

On 4/15/2023 at 11:20 AM, Shonen17000 said:

could you put a screenshot of the conflict? Wanna see if it's worth the trouble.

Thanks @Shonen17000

Here you go. 

Ryn's Whiterun City Limits puts a horse stable overlapping BBLS. I actually have long thought a stable for BBLS would be a good idea, but this is causing issues. I notice that sometimes NPCs will idle on the front BBLS porch with just their head and shoulders above the porch. They stand on the ground clipping through. Note: I have a lot of mods, and its a long and increasingly dysfunctional save that is at this point mostly just a test bed for mods. I am almost ready to start over.

Spoiler

380439266_BBLS-RynsWhiterunCityLimitsConflict-ScreenShot1.png.aecbf978be8c1e7d6b5aa24bce2ace9b.png

Spoiler

408917052_BBLS-RynsWhiterunCityLimitsConflict-ScreenShot2.png.2824535decdef9f98f45cc36c6dfc315.png

I activated Ryn's Whiterun City Limits mod and re-ran Unofficial eFPS Patches for this screenshot. It is possible there may be other patches available that I do not know about that could affect this.

Edited by trgdolors

I am also having an issue where the males will not leave. There are 4 or 5 of them just standing around and as for females there are only 4 to 5 of them. I spent quite a bit of time waiting but the males don't even move. The closest thing I have to an AI overhaul is RDO. I guess I'm going to have to use the console and disable each male individually but I'm pretty sure that the females won't show up to replace them.

• 1 month later...

I figured I'd finally mention it. LOOT in MO2 tells me that BBLSmusic.esp needs to be cleaned. Not a big deal on my part, but I can't help if those ITM records are necessary or are safe to clean.

BBLSmusic.esp
SSEEdit v4.0.3 found 5 ITM record(s), 0 deleted reference(s) and 0 deleted navmesh(es). A guide to cleaning plugins using xEdit can be found here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Is it possible to convert individual default residents into customers (freeing up their job slot for someone else), rather than all or nothing? If not, would that be difficult to include in a future update?

If you go into the MCM for this mod, and then disable the NPCs, that will do exactly what you're looking for. They WILL default to customers coming in, and those seven innkeeper slots can be freed up for others. I've personally been using the wenches from the mod "Immersive Wenches" to replace the innkeepers. By disabling the NPCs, you also can replace the guards for the residence and suite itself. The only one who doesn't change is Hreiri Soltik (sp). who is the second guard you can hire after telling her that your main guard isn't getting enough sleep.  Other than that one situation, what you're asking for has been available for a while now. :)

On 6/3/2023 at 11:49 AM, DrSeptimus said:

If you put multiple armor into a single chest of custom outfit, does the NPC randomly wear 1 of the pieces?

I don't think it would do what you're asking - I suspect the NPC would just put on the first thing of each category that would match, and I'm guessing in alphabetical order.

Additionally, this raises a question in my mind: wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having literally half a dozen rooms where you can place custom outfits? It sounds like you're describing a walk-in closet of sorts (one outfit container). I would think it'd defeat the purpose of all those extra rooms.