Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite

View File

If you are installing an update with M02, you must choose "Merge" and not "Replace."  Choosing "Replace" will delete the 3.2B base mod.

BBLS 3.2B  SE (you need this plus any update downloads)

Current update version:  3.3b

The 3.3b Update fixes a bug where a follower you had asked to wait in the same cell where you then teleport would cause the waiting follower to teleport with you and then start waiting in the new location (the Bride of Migal's room or other target destination if the waiting follower was in the BBLS basement).  This version is also required for compatibility with the BBLS ColdSun Patch.

Support and the BBLS FAQ are in my discord.

I'm not going to describe everything about this mod.  We'd end up with a wall of text.  Suffice to say, this is a large player home/inn/business that allows you to invite NPCs to live there and have customers from all over Skyrim visit.  This is the most recent version of the mod.  It is a large download and as such I will do future updates as additional downloads that should overwrite.

Requires PapyrusUtils and SKSE.  Will work with AE if those are updated.

Note: The BBLS Base download comes with four plugins:
BBLuxurySuite.esm -- This is the base master plugin. It will be high in your load order.
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp -- This is the exterior navmesh. Place it low to overrule encroaching mods.
BBLS_SKSE64_Patch.esp -- Disable if not running SKSE. Place low in your order.
BBLSextBeds.esp -- ESL plugin that modifies vanilla beds in extensions locations. Disable if you are not using extensions. Place below all others.

Please do not upload or redistribute this file or its contents to another site without my permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, PapyrusUtils
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by migal130

Uninstall the old version and install the new version.  No clean save required.

Note:  If you are using an old Nexus version, the Main Download did not include the BBLS SKSE64 Patch.  This version includes it, so you would need to uninstall the main download and the BBLS SKSE64 Patch, then install this version and enable its plugins.

Just to let you know, BBLS location somewhat conflicts with the Tundra Homestead, the CC content introduced in Skyrim AE. Nothing major, but the terrain of the Tundra Homestead clips somewhat (like missing stairs and the homestead's entrance is somewhat inaccessible without jumping). Just wondering if you would fix / smooth things a little? Thanks!

2 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Just to let you know, BBLS location somewhat conflicts with the Tundra Homestead, the CC content introduced in Skyrim AE. Nothing major, but the terrain of the Tundra Homestead clips somewhat (like missing stairs and the homestead's entrance is somewhat inaccessible without jumping). Just wondering if you would fix / smooth things a little? Thanks!

I gather then that if there is still conflict with CC content, it is still built on the "SE" world - which would suggest the SKSE64 patch is perhaps for the SE version of that as well? That would suit me as I have not "updated" to AE with >20 mods yet to be (if ever) updated.

I had to downgrade the original of this mod to bare bones a while ago because it was giving me unattached script extensions that would cause crashes over time. Found out it was associated with upgrade patches of older versions of this mod. As soon as i uninstalled them and reverted way back to the very earliest patch i had regarding the mod, the instability went away. I am currently using version 1.2 only, and 1.2.1 patch.

I am kinda wary of getting newer versions because of prior issues of instability, even tho i do love this mod. It has been my go-to player house since before the days of SE.

8 hours ago, KCOLL said:

if I have BBLS from your discord site  does this contain needed updates or am I still good with the latest version from there as of a week ago? Mo2 is not showing version # 

The version that was on my discord was the final Nexus version from like half a year ago.  There have been two updates since and they are included in this download.

5 hours ago, Delirium_Trigger said:

I had to downgrade the original of this mod to bare bones a while ago because it was giving me unattached script extensions that would cause crashes over time. Found out it was associated with upgrade patches of older versions of this mod. As soon as i uninstalled them and reverted way back to the very earliest patch i had regarding the mod, the instability went away. I am currently using version 1.2 only, and 1.2.1 patch.

I am kinda wary of getting newer versions because of prior issues of instability, even tho i do love this mod. It has been my go-to player house since before the days of SE.

That's ancient.  We're talking many years old.  If you want to try the newer version, I suggest uninstalling BBLS and any mods that depend on it (such as the ASLAL patch or Music and Dancing).  Then perform a save.  Then clean that save.  Then install the new version.  Or, just try the new version next time you do a new play-through.

14 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Don't look at me.  BBLS was located in its outdoor cell across from Battleborn farm five years before Eli decided it was a good idea to put something there.

19 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Is music and dancing a separate download? Discord says you dont need a clean save but your post does????

I recommended a clean save for that user based on the description she provided of issues that had with an old version that caused them to revert to an even older version.  I believe they probably could have solved their problem long ago by just doing a clean save.  I do not recommend clean saving for just a simple upgrade from one BBLS to another.  The Music and Dancing and ASLAL Patch mods are on my site but I will probably add them here in the future.

11 hours ago, Heynsen said:

Sorry if I am being dumb but, I have your site's version with the Mesh, the Texture Packs and Dancing/Daily Wear. Do I still need those If I install this one or is this one enough?

The version on my site is split into many downloads.  The download here on LL is the same mod, but all in one, plus the download here includes the latest update to 3.2 from my site.  IOW, if you have everything from my site, you have everything.  At least until I do another update.

On 1/4/2022 at 4:54 AM, migal130 said:

Don't look at me.  BBLS was located in its outdoor cell across from Battleborn farm five years before Eli decided it was a good idea to put something there.

Well, yes, but somehow Tundra Homestead is selected to be included in AE "canon" by Bethesda, unfortunately. So, would you be willing to move BBLS a bit over to the south side?

On 1/3/2022 at 4:53 PM, Caithness said:

I gather then that if there is still conflict with CC content, it is still built on the "SE" world - which would suggest the SKSE64 patch is perhaps for the SE version of that as well? That would suit me as I have not "updated" to AE with >20 mods yet to be (if ever) updated.

It is built on the SE world, but no need for SKSE64 patch for this conflict. SKSE64 needs to be updated for the AE executable (and already did), but it has nothing to do with the conflict I mentioned.

20 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Well, yes, but somehow Tundra Homestead is selected to be included in AE "canon" by Bethesda, unfortunately. So, would you be willing to move BBLS a bit over to the south side?

I'm afraid not.  It would take me about three months.  BBLS has about a thousand AI packages involving the outdoor cell and thousands of scripts.  Eli makes unscripted mods with zero NPC features and no AI packages.  It would be far easier for her to move her mod and frankly, Bethesda showing it love as a result of it being CC content isn't wildly impressive.  The CC has never been considered the place to find the best mods.

CC is not "canon" its just f-ing paid mods. they try to declare 'canon' to give them some meaning other than beeing mediocre crap they had you paying for.

To be blunt, the entire AE is nothing but a bundled CC Sale, with a few slight changes and improvements to SE sprinkled on top, but the core is the same SE as we had for years now and BBLS was part of that all the time.

I'd rather disable that mediocre of no much use Eli House (ive got EE and PHW HFX in the area, thats enuff+Locasters Feudal Keep), than to leave BBLS out of my load order, well that is if i'd even use crappy AE...SE 1.5.97 still running wild. :)

I'm just happy that BBLS is back after it vanished from the nexus and updated aswell.

Thx Migal! :)

I have the "Male NPC" check box UNCHECKED but the males are spawning not the females (ie default - never touched that setting) - any suggestions? Tried leaving, changing the setting and returning - no change, Tried "recycleactor" - same male respawn.

Edit - loaded a previous save - hadn't been anywhere near (well, ran past Honningbrew Meadery on my way to Riverwood - that was the closest) - tried reloading with that box checked and then unchecked - made no difference - male NPCs only.

Edited by Caithness
On 1/3/2022 at 8:39 PM, abcd99 said:

Tundra Homestead

"Tundra Homestead is a Creation that adds a cottage east of Whiterun, which can be purchased from the city's steward. It was released on April 5, 2018 for 300 CC Credits."

This older here .... Then who might have a brain problem?

That viscose is easier and faster to remove (relocate) and the culture of the author would expect the same ...!

The abuse of dominance and the violence of distribution ... well ... I'd rather not comment in addition to being quite problematic and ... undemanding...

Ez itt régebbi.... Akkor kinek lehet agyi gondja?

Az a viskót könnyebb és gyorsabb eltávolítani (áthelyezni) és a kulturáltság is ezt várná...!

Az erőfölénnyel való visszaélés és a terjesztés erőszakossága... hát... inkább nem kommentálom amellett, hogy eléggé problémás és igénytelen...

On 1/11/2022 at 1:33 PM, nativegypsy said:

So what's the limit to the amount of followers one can shove into the bathhouse and its extensions? I've got some kots I want to send to a good home.

There are 25 invite slots for the main building.  Serana and Karliah can live in the main building or residence after finishing their quest chains, and they have their own slots.  You can hire a residence guard and caretaker and they'll live there.  You can disable the default NPCs at which point, they'll leave and then you can replace the eight bartenders and guard with whatever qualifying NPCs you want by hiring them.  Each vanilla home extension can have a caretaker hired to live in it and after finishing the Mage's College chain, you can hire two research assistants to live in the Arch-Mage's Quarters, including Mirabelle Ervine, which BBLS resurrects if you enable the extension.

Edited by migal130