Harvald's Bathhouse

View File

Harvald's Bathhouse

I always found it very difficult to maintain the Windhelm townhouse and to set it up completely, so I was sure that something had to happen in order to be able to play the PAHE mods in Windhelm properly. After the rather rustic-looking mead hall, the rather noble Windhelm Gentlemen's Club is now opening . It offers space for music and dance and also all kinds of fetishes as well as sex and drugs and whatever you feel like doing.

It is built according to the motto "size matters" and offers space for more than 20 slaves. So that this doesn't affect the performance too much, I have divided the club into 5 areas with roombounds: the entrance area, the main hall, the private area as well, as the preparation room and the torture chamber. Since only the area in which the player is currently located is rendered, it is possible to accommodate many more NPCs in the player home without the performance deteriorating.

Anyone who says I know this area from somewhere is right, because I rebuilt Draconreach in another way.

Where is the entrance and how do I find the club, if there is no map marker. It's not that difficult. When you walk towards the Aventino estate, leave the front door on the left and continue through the arcade over the bridge and you will land right in front of the front door. There is also a path from the castle on the forecourt keep left and through the narrow alley. Actually not to be missed.

I wish you exciting nights

Welcome to the club.

Harvald

Requirements

Skyrim with all DLC 

ZaZ Animation Pack - Tara's Edition V.8.0 plus*

Installation 

Unpack the 7Z and drop the contend of the bathhouse-folder to your Data-folder activate the esp and there you go. or use a modmanager of your choice.

The mod is SSE compatible! 

It only uses Vanilla assests and the new textures are DTX1 wich is used by both games.  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Dawnguard, Heartfires, Dragonborn, ZAP8+
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

25 minutes ago, Nitribit said:

Nice idea, cool the windmill wheel rotating on the ceiling, but I have some missing textures.What could that be?

Bathhouse.jpg

ups, that should have been a vanilla gold-texture from Sovengard. I will upgrade as fast as possible and add the textures. By the way looks  great with your textures.

Edited by Harvald

Went in with initial version, looks like missing texture paths have been fixed, also noticed at least on initial version that the masters in the header were not sorted(someone is a MO user) Noticed one other nothing burger of a thing I put into spoiler. Follower followed me in, didnt strip in pool?    

Thanks for mods!

This was to the right when you first walk in

20220102065900_1.jpg.d432650d0ef4904b08fc537c5782199e.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

This mod is mostly made for paradies halls especially HSH users

but if you are using the Follower dialog "You have to do something for me" or whatever this dialog is to have a follower sit on a chair or read a book, they will use the furniture. For the game the cross is nothing else than a chair, only with an other animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiho,

you have mistakes in the mod:

Dwarfen melkmachine: it dosn´t work with npc, it melk the npc, but npc standing in the machine and a short time its rape standing the npc.

and the second mistake is that when I dring lactate from the machine not the belly are thick, the breast makes larger and larger and larger......

that scares me.... ?

And you write that it works with HSH....why don't the different areas have cells where I can assign the slaves? If I first have to generate a cell with HSH and then have to delete it so that my slaves stay there, it doesn't make sense to me, especially since the cells require minimum distances from HSH!

Make you a update?

Have a nice day

Helmut

Sorry my bad english, but it is not my motherlangue and I think I learn thats langue not better, I´m a old men (nearly 66 years old).

• 10 months later...

Running into some issues in SE.

On 1/2/2022 at 1:26 PM, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Went in with initial version, looks like missing texture paths have been fixed, also noticed at least on initial version that the masters in the header were not sorted(someone is a MO user) Noticed one other nothing burger of a thing I put into spoiler. Follower followed me in, didnt strip in pool?    

Thanks for mods!

Hide contents

This was to the right when you first walk in

20220102065900_1.jpg.d432650d0ef4904b08fc537c5782199e.jpg

I too am seeing this, in addition to some problems in the prep area. Most importantly an entire wall in the prep area is not rendering.

Spoiler

ScreenShot51.pngScreenShot50.png

Edited by Ultima1990