Show us your character!

Here Prostitutes Outfits for Robert's Male body.

Here is the Raiders Outfits for Robert's Male body.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1815-show-us-your-character/page-33?do=findComment&comment=1072951

this Outfits is a conversion with more naked style for robert's male body. i will upload this outfits soon. maybe today

Well done.

Grabbed your mod off of Nexus.

This is a great complimentary mod to a very similar mod made, years ago, just for the female armors.

I must ask:

Any plans for a Breeze version?

maybe, now i creating my own outfit so maybe after i finish my armor.

Her name is Sodomy, cause she'll fuck your shit up!!!

post-409533-0-53444600-1423945278_thumb.jpg

Quick backstory:

She is the result of a FEV experiment attempting to improve the humanoid physicality and sensory perception by splicing human DNA with various beasts. In the vault she was known simply by a number, 2625... One day the vault suffers critical damage which forced all the occupants, experimental and not; outside the vault and right into the hands of slavers. Some of the other experiments were killed, the others like herself; were sold into slavery. In slavery is where she got her name "Sodomy", as a humiliation tactic... and for her new profession.

Over the course of a few years she took her time, studied how her captors fought and used weapons, learned the world around her; she earned their trust and was occasionally tasked with sorting their loot. When one made the mistake of leaving her alone with their bounty, she took the biggest, shiniest, "fuck offiest" hand cannon in the lot and as much ammo as she could carry and shot her way to freedom.

As she drifted towards Nevada she sold her backside for supplies, keeping true to her handle! However, living as a mutated freak in the wastes is much more difficult than the average person; with people and other mutants out to enslave, rape or outright murder her, she grew stronger and eventually drifted away from prostitution and into mercenary work. As she moved towards the Mojave she began to hear tales of the Legion, a ruthless band of slavers, rapists and murderers marauding around the west under the falsetto of morale crusaders...

She felt a rambunctious need to be a royal pain in their collective asses, she trekked her way to New Vegas to fuck with them in any way she could, making a name for herself along the way, a name she never changed.... A name given to her in humiliation, now a name that burns the soul of slavers and raiders with anger and rage, to some a spooky myth, and a good hearty laugh... to the soon to be educated...

---------

She favors large caliber handguns and revolvers, a normal load out consists of an M1 Garand, a .50 Desert Eagle and a Colt Delta Elite for backup.

After so many various playthroughs with adult characters I tried something different.

Not sure either to stick with neutral casual looking dresses or "do what I want" bad girl marauder style outfit.

The roleplay is that these are sisters putting up with what ever the Mojave throws at them, I play as the red head.

Cjghz4R.jpg

QbsFIAS.jpg

H1HFHHR.jpg

LGXBBJj.jpg

To4yfRg.jpg

What Mod Is This?

After so many various playthroughs with adult characters I tried something different.

Not sure either to stick with neutral casual looking dresses or "do what I want" bad girl marauder style outfit.

The roleplay is that these are sisters putting up with what ever the Mojave throws at them, I play as the red head.

Cjghz4R.jpg

QbsFIAS.jpg

H1HFHHR.jpg

LGXBBJj.jpg

To4yfRg.jpg

What Mod Is This?

Shojo Race Vegas

I've had this as my desktop for the last couple weeks trying to motivate myself past my writer's block.  It's not working, partly due to getting back into Skyrim.  

generalcalderon_zps9jxacnbs.jpg

Which is the exact opposite to me, the only reason I'm back to playing FNV again is because my Skyrim install got fucked up and I got sick of putting up with its shit and uninstalled it.

I'm actually only still on my second playthrough.  Just hitting Solstheim, pretty much the last major thing to do now after finishing the Dawnguard and Companions quests, some Dragon Priest mask-hunting and Hearthfire.  That's probably all I'm going to do with the game, it's just not interesting enough to repeat - two completionist playthroughs hit all of the dual-line quests, and I have too much real life to deal with now to really get into RP in any fashion.  

But when you're stressed out watching this for awhile can be . . . soothing . . . .

booty_zps1s08s4sb.jpg