2 hours ago, GalaxySimmer said:

This looks great, thank you! Is it compatible with the new WW (patreon) multi-level cum layers update?

I only just learned of that (though based on picking through the WW code I suspected something was in the works)

I definitely haven't coded to specifically take advantage of that yet but, with cum layers set to "default classic" in the ww settings it should work fine. (I hope I get a chance to test it this weekend)

I think the new WW features are exciting! I'll probably do a custom layer set for it. Though it sure presents a challenge for the shine part of my mod. 

3 minutes ago, amj1984 said:

You new cum effect really get my interesting. But I already use ecobot cum replacement. Do I need to remove it before using your mod?

I would, they both fight to use the same partIDs and I don't know which wins.

Safest to remove other cum reskins or keep them 2 folders deep in the mods folder.

24 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Not sure why but the newest version of this mod won't work for me, previous one did, not sure if its maybe mod conflict

Hmmm all I can think is if you had been running a version prior to 0.2.0 when I moved the settings out of the wicked submenu and into their own shift/cheat menu?   

Whoa! This new update is mighty impressive and looks amazing. You should be proud of the results.

Though it is funny, I've only just heard of the new cum system in the Patreon WW and I have no idea what it looks like, ( I swear there was a blog for upcoming features) but this is awesome.

I made something on the quick as a "screen test" of sorts. It looks fantastic and is implemented better. Thanks!

2060866286_02-05-22_5-55-55PM2.png.c421d668fccfc7e60948e1b11cfe5140.png

51 minutes ago, Spent said:

Hmmm all I can think is if you had been running a version prior to 0.2.0 when I moved the settings out of the wicked submenu and into their own shift/cheat menu?   

I mean i didn't see the menu, but the way i check if the mod is working, is by using the "plan party" option, if a mod is not working then that party planning menu is empty

Edit: I guess the mod is working but the "plan social event" menu is empty for me.

Edited by NiX10
37 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

I mean i didn't see the menu, but the way i check if the mod is working, is by using the "plan party" option, if a mod is not working then that party planning menu is empty

Edit: I guess the mod is working but the "plan social event" menu is empty for me.

Wow, I would never have thought to look at that. (Though I have thought about including a special bukkake event... One day perhaps)

44 minutes ago, Abandoner said:

Whoa! This new update is mighty impressive and looks amazing. You should be proud of the results.

Though it is funny, I've only just heard of the new cum system in the Patreon WW and I have no idea what it looks like, ( I swear there was a blog for upcoming features) but this is awesome.

I made something on the quick as a "screen test" of sorts. It looks fantastic and is implemented better. Thanks!

2060866286_02-05-22_5-55-55PM2.png.c421d668fccfc7e60948e1b11cfe5140.png

Hell yeah! I love when people share their screenshots!

I'm having a bit of an issue, this is the first time I'm using this mod so maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm able to Shift+Click and get the menu to set their preferences or drench a sim. But during sex, the default WW cum layers is what's being applied, not the one from this mod. I thought this was sort of a default replacement for the WW cum layers... Could it not be working because I'm using the new patreon WW?

1 hour ago, GalaxySimmer said:

I'm having a bit of an issue, this is the first time I'm using this mod so maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm able to Shift+Click and get the menu to set their preferences or drench a sim. But during sex, the default WW cum layers is what's being applied, not the one from this mod. I thought this was sort of a default replacement for the WW cum layers... Could it not be working because I'm using the new patreon WW?

Ahhh, It's definitely because of the Patreon WW. I would try switching to the "default classic" Cum layers in wicked-> sex settings. (Sorry I won't be able to play test that until later so I hope that works. If not I'll see if I can patch it to be compatible)

I hope to truly take advantage of the new WW features, but it might be quite an overhaul so stay tuned.

I seem to be having the same problem as @NiX10, the menu for "plan a social event" just comes up blank whenever I have this mod installed. I tried repairing the game and only having WW and this installed, but same result. I added MCCC afterwards and it triggers a last exception when the game opens the blank menu, I can share it with you if it's at all useful? Everything else seemed to be working fine and seriously this looks awesome!

3 hours ago, Spent said:

Ahhh, It's definitely because of the Patreon WW. I would try switching to the "default classic" Cum layers in wicked-> sex settings. (Sorry I won't be able to play test that until later so I hope that works. If not I'll see if I can patch it to be compatible)

I hope to truly take advantage of the new WW features, but it might be quite an overhaul so stay tuned.

Ah, switching to Classic Default fixed it! It's being applied now, thank you very much!

4 hours ago, Aegis23 said:

I seem to be having the same problem as @NiX10, the menu for "plan a social event" just comes up blank whenever I have this mod installed. I tried repairing the game and only having WW and this installed, but same result. I added MCCC afterwards and it triggers a last exception when the game opens the blank menu, I can share it with you if it's at all useful? Everything else seemed to be working fine and seriously this looks awesome!

Wild! thank you both for bringing it to my attention. I'm truly baffled as to why but it happens to me too. Hopefully I can solve it soon

Edited by Spent

Hello! I want to thank you for your wonderful mod. I have a question for you not entirely related to your mod. Attached to the post is a picture you used earlier to demonstrate the work of the mod. It shows a sim that interests me a lot. If you still have it or know where you can get it, could you share the file with it or the necessary information about where to get it?

348f892156414becc95df88255cddf05.png

8 hours ago, Hoaxer_8D said:

Hello! I want to thank you for your wonderful mod. I have a question for you not entirely related to your mod. Attached to the post is a picture you used earlier to demonstrate the work of the mod. It shows a sim that interests me a lot. If you still have it or know where you can get it, could you share the file with it or the necessary information about where to get it?

I'm so glad you like her! Her name's Annie Stockings and she was a townie my partner gave a makeover to and turned into a camgirl. I'll see if they can package her CC and upload her.