I just thought that it would be strange for most players to have these options for teens that can't even do WW sex. The gameplay/graphical elements of the mod still depend on whatever your WW will allow.

I'll upload an "inappropriate unlock version" to allow teen menus again. this is a minor update, so if you like the previous version you have by all means stick with it.

Also if you have a technical issue with this release you can still download the previous version by selecting "See Changelog> Download"

8 hours ago, Spent said:

I just thought that it would be strange for most players to have these options for teens that can't even do WW sex. The gameplay/graphical elements of the mod still depend on whatever your WW will allow.

I'll upload an "inappropriate unlock version" to allow teen menus again. this is a minor update, so if you like the previous version you have by all means stick with it.

Also if you have a technical issue with this release you can still download the previous version by selecting "See Changelog> Download"

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Angeleou said:

when i use this mod there is no cum progression. at first there is cum on a specific body part then after 3 seconds the person just becomes completely drenched in it from head to toe, is this intentional ?

Oh Odd, I can't test it right now but I wonder if it's a specific animation or all climax animations? with the recent updates I also wouldn't be surprised if something broke.

Great mod, thanks for sharing. I've got one issue though. For some reason my lesbian sim, who never had fun time with males, constantly recieves the Cum Joy trait. No matter how many times I try to change the preference to either Cum Shy or Cum Neutral and then lock it, it will always change back to Cum Joy. Same goes with my [straight] male sim as well. I can't tell if this is somehow intentional or maybe a sneaky bug?

On 8/15/2022 at 1:36 PM, Chipendale said:

Great mod, thanks for sharing. I've got one issue though. For some reason my lesbian sim, who never had fun time with males, constantly recieves the Cum Joy trait. No matter how many times I try to change the preference to either Cum Shy or Cum Neutral and then lock it, it will always change back to Cum Joy. Same goes with my [straight] male sim as well. I can't tell if this is somehow intentional or maybe a sneaky bug?

Definitely sounds like a bug, given how massive the recent update was with sexual orientation I'm not surprised it broke.

My only guess would be if they have the WW trait "cumslut", but I bet you've checked that?‍♀️

I'm working on basically Cumshine 2.0 right now and I hope to drop at least a beta version soon. Definitely want to make lesbians and straight guys less likely to be cumsluts but still give players options.

16 minutes ago, Spent said:

Definitely sounds like a bug, given how massive the recent update was with sexual orientation I'm not surprised it broke.

My only guess would be if they have the WW trait "cumslut", but I bet you've checked that?‍♀️

I'm working on basically Cumshine 2.0 right now and I hope to drop at least a beta version soon. Definitely want to make lesbians and straight guys less likely to be cumsluts but still give players options.

Yeah, neither of them had the cumslut trait. Funny enough though, when I decide to make her bisexual, she would get the flirty buff from yours and the uncomfortable buff at the same time, so I just gave her the cumslut trait just to make it make sense.

Anyway, I just had to ask to make sure and I'm glad to see you're working on a new version. Thanks, dude.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been on it for an hour and can't seem to make it work properly, I don't know what I'm doing wronk. By accessing the "cheat" menu I can drench a sim, but it just doesn't work during sex. In fact, by using "classic default" I can't apply more than 1 layer when I had no issue applying multiple with the other, with the same settings. 

EDIT: It works now. I just put it directly in the mod file, dunno why but that make the trick

Edited by Hadèshy
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't been able to update lately, patching out the exceptions for this version may not be possible for me. Progress on a new release has been slow due to life and such.

the inappropriate unlock version is just a patch for folks who have modded wicked whims to allow teenagers to have sex.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, FranziskusFelix said:

To activate the mod, we need to go into Wicked Whims Settings > Sex Settings > Cum Settings > Cum Layers > and select "Classic Default".

Out of curiosity, what are these two other options for then?

image.png.c4f1b12e0381704903bd6ecd7f775760.png

You have @Spents' other cum package installed.

?

• 2 weeks later...