{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

I have a couple questions. But first.. i can create my monli in the jail (live another life) but when i leave it crashes, i did get it to load and play a little but i cant seem to load it back up again without CTD after all is loaded,, (shows toon and surroundings then ctd) might be that im not installing the correct packs maybe?  ive installed the two 2013 sept packs. monli race v4.5c and unp txt pack. i am using nmm. and i did pick the adult mapping, extra info.. no other custom races installed and vanilla races play fine...

edit: I believe my problem was to many mods. works for me now, thanks eh....

I have a couple questions. But first.. i can create my monli in the jail (live another life) but when i leave it crashes, i did get it to load and play a little but i cant seem to load it back up again without CTD after all is loaded,, (shows toon and surroundings then ctd) might be that im not installing the correct packs maybe?  ive installed the two 2013 sept packs. monli race v4.5c and unp txt pack. i am using nmm. and i did pick the adult mapping, extra info.. no other custom races installed and vanilla races play fine...

I have exactly the same thing, I can create my char but I have a CTD when I load the save

I sometimes crash when loading the last save.  I don't use Live Another LIfe so I can't say if there is a conflict between mods or the game itself and it's limitations.

Try turning off Auto-Save.  After creating your Monli, manually create a save then reload that save.  Now continue playing the game.  Before changing cells or fast-traveling, create a new save just in case the game CTD during the location change.

Another method you can try is using is the console command "coc ???" (ex. "coc whiterun").

You may also want to check out Safety Load which tries to fix loading problems when loading a save or changing cells.  I would give you the Nexus link, but it's the weekend.

I don't know which option you take but try to chose the "patron at an inn" it will spawn you indoor then you'll see if it's an outdoor problem. Riverwood's inn is a small cell so it should do fine to see if it's memory related.

I never had any conflict with both and I Always used them together... Usually I had ctd because my vram was filled... Try reducing the exterior cell loading value (I don't remember the exact name) also try to remove enhanced texture pack and also use safety load.

Just wanted to say, that I've been using this mod for my current Character and I like it a lot.

I haven't stumbled upon any problems so far and the usage of the different bodytypes and compatibility to all those armors and mods out there that comes with it, makes it a really great.

So thank you for sharing this and keep up the good work, I appreciate it.

A picture of my char:

UY2VyA.jpg

I would say the flickering is more of a display problem than mod-related.

The flickering is due to ATI crossfire flaws, I believe. I'm experiencing the same issues. The only way I can temporarily or partially get rid of it is to muck around with the head sliders, mostly age seems to do it. Alot of people think windowed mode is fixing it but it's not. Crossfire is just not working in windowed mode.

I would like to find a permanent solution to this because it's really annoying.

I Need some clarification with installing this. First, can i use both Monli and Lil Monli? Not a big deal, just curious as Lil is the obvious choice. Secondly, how/can i use the UNP texture pack with Lil Monli 4.5c FIXED? Particularly with NMM. ANY help/direction is appreciated

EDIT

Yes, that makes sense but doesnt really answer what i needed, and thats in part due to me, i should've specified more. I have Skykids with the Monli addon. What is the difference between this and that i guess is what i need to know

I don't know which version of the Monli you have, but the little Monli has the following:

• Vanilla headmesh because ECE and RaceMenu allows creating various types of ears.
  • My selection of tintmasks.
  • UNP and CBBE bodies whereas earlier versions were, afaik, CBBE only.
  • My own custom xpms skeletons (need to be updated to v1.92).
  • During the install process, you decide on which race scaling, skeleton, and body you want to use.

So if you want to mix the Monli and Little Monli, it would be best to do it manually, i.e. install one and manually replace certain files with those from the other.

The UNP texture pack can be installed with NMM.  There are no special install procedures.  If you are having problems installing the textures then the problem lies with NMM.  Of course, everything has been tested with Mod Organizer; I don't use NMM.

Just a thing I noticed: I previously said, I'm having no problem at all, but I forgot my char also has the problem with the discoloration of the hands. Mainly because I'm lazy and took the easy route by equipping gloves ; )

So like you mentioned in a post a while back I tried to fiddle with texblend but without any success. But in the process I created a 13 or 17 kb texture of the hands which gave the same effect on the monli but used on a Nord, it led to albino like white hands, so I guess it was kind of an empty texture.

I seriously have no clue about the inner workings of skyrim, like textures or meshes, but I guess this effect is at least interesting. The race seems to completely ignore the used hand texture as far as I understand it. I used several different textures (cbbe texture pack) and  different skeletons (I don't have a clue if they could have any effect on it at all) but it always resulted in the same effect: those dark hands of evil  ; )

So with my rudimentary understanding I can only come to the conclusion that the race doesn't use the provided hand texture at all... I don't know if this helps in any way or if you came to the same conclusion months ago and are only like "D'uh!", but better to share and seem like an idiot, than to keep it for myself, since I don't have a chance of fixing this as it seems.

I also checked the esp with the ck, but again: my limited knowledge didn't help much and I assume you would have stumbled upon any obvious reason months ago.

Minor Update

Fixed the problem with the Monli meshes incorrectly linking to the wrong texture folder.  This has removed the hand discoloration, but the neck seam caused by the head tint not matching the body is still there.  I checked the textures themselves by using them on the ygNords and the neck seam was absent.  It looks like I will need to remake the formlists and in essence, remake the Monli.

Everything should be ready for release when I'm done updating the skeletons to xpms 1.92 unless XP32 releases another update in the meantime.

DOWNLOAD - Little Monli Race v4.6

Thank you for amazing mod!!! I really love this one. and I'm looking forward your next update.

It looks totally awesome but I have only 2 problem (maybe not)

1. even I adjust breast size in showracemenu, but when I get out menu, breast size bigger again. (I choose UNP Unified, and didn't choose adult option in texture installer)

-Solved, It was caused by mixed monli races mods.

2. some unp armor breast looks like cone. :(    ex. fox throne armor

-Solved, It was armor's problem not this mod.

3. unp stockings texture broken.    (solved, the armor I put on wasn't match with stocking)

Did I do something wrong?

I can't use other race... this mod is so wonderfull!!! thank you for great job.

Installer feature is awesome!!!! :heart:

Sorry, all problem were my fault.

This mod is almost perfect. Working fantastic with ECE ! Fully customizable.

Tons of thanks!!!!

Hello Magui

1)  Are you adjusting the breasts with the WEIGHT slider or the BREASTS slider?  Try using only the WEIGHT slider and make minor adjustments with BREASTS slider.

Is this with Enhanced Character Edit or RaceMenu.  It's been sometime since I last used RaceMenu so if that is the cause, I can't say what will be the solution.  I use ECE and don't have that issue.

2)  The fox throne armor and all fox (fox6000) armors are for CBBE slim.  That would explain the odd shapes when using with a UNP body.

F.Y.I. - In NMM, the new 4.5c FIXED files read as version 4.1

Caused me to update when I didn't need to. Its all good though because when I installed Monli Followers, it somehow overwrote my main character's features. Re-installing little monli race, fixed the problem.

Great job, I enjoy streaming it.

Easy fix.  The header, or whatever the info.xml is referred as, was not updated to the new version number.

Here is the corrected v4.5 FIXED installer.

I also made the same corrections to v4.6 and uploaded that one too.  Cancel that one, v4.6 is unfinished.  Uploaded a copy of the corrected v4.5c Fixed installer to the Download Manager.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Magui

1)  Are you adjusting the breasts with the WEIGHT slider or the BREASTS slider?  Try using only the WEIGHT slider and make minor adjustments with BREASTS slider.

Is this with Enhanced Character Edit or RaceMenu.  It's been sometime since I last used RaceMenu so if that is the cause, I can't say what will be the solution.  I use ECE and don't have that issue.

2)  The fox throne armor and all fox (fox6000) armors are for CBBE slim.  That would explain the odd shapes when using with a UNP body.

Thank you for your kind reply ! I solved all problems and there was no flaw in this mod. :)

And do you have any plan to update this mod to support SoS mod (Schlong of Skyrim) ?

also if it offer more cosmetic option, this mod will perfect !

( I found awesome cosmetic option (via ECE tint section) with Temptress race, though I couldn't

find out how apply apachi and SG hairs to it . )

I couldn't find any cosmetic add-on to ECE.

anyway, Thank you again for your great mod ! 

Hello Magui

SoS is something I would like to add in a future update; such as adding a futa Monli in place of the male.

ECE does not have any cosmetic addons, but I figured something can done to add additional features similar to the addons for RaceMenu.  

Maybe, this is something I'll look into and, if successful, include it with a future update.