{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

The tattoo is included with the CBBE texture pack.  It's an option so if you don't want to use it, install a different texture. 

The CBBE texture pack is a split archive.  Download both files (files end with .001 and .002), double-click the file ending with ".001" and the complete texture pack will be extracted.  Do not try to extract the file ending with ".002", you will get an error.

perfect race /// all looks very beautiful )

but i have little problem with neck (different color from body)

qwerty.1382198615.jpg

and hand have same trouble 

Screenshot8356.1382255417.jpg

i try many textures from (LiLMonli CBBE Texture Pack) but can't correct this ... if any1 know what to do please help :)

The neck seam is caused by the custom body mesh or at least that is my understanding.  TexBlend might provide a reasonable solution, but the neck seam won't be completely removed.

The wrist seam is caused by a texture set not having it's own hand textures - some have their own, while others don't.  This is also something that can be fixed with TexBlend.

UNP Texture Blender

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30759

CBBE Texture Blender

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5737

I also want to chime in a 'thank you' for this excellent race mod! I made my character recently and am really enjoying her! I do have one question though: Are there any future plans (or current workarounds) for getting Monli to work with mods (such as Dual Sheath Redux) that put swords on back?

The mod simply doesn't seem to work with Monli, though if I make a char of any other race, they will have the sword on back just fine. I figure it must be something with the skeleton, but I'm not savvy enough to know exactly what (if anything) I could do about it.

Thank you Ashra XIII.

The Monli is compatible with Dual Sheath Redux and I even stated in the OP that even thought the skeletons were customized for DSR, DSR is optional.  I see now, you want the swords on back and not on the hips.  I'll get started on a new set of skeletons for swords and daggers on back.  In fact, I just got word from XP32 and he gave me permission to edit and redistribute his All-in-One skeleton pack for the Monli and Elins.

Expect some new skeletons for sword and daggers on back in the coming days.

Thank you very much! Yes I have already gotten DSR working, I just couldn't get the swords or daggers to show up on her back.

It's not a deal-breaker, obviously, but thank you for your quick reply and I look forward to the update!

Edit: Here's a picture of my girl! It's a little washed-out because I took the picture with Steam, but I think it still shows her off.

post-246140-0-35523800-1382528399_thumb.jpg

Hello Smokermegadrive

The only Elin voice pack I would recommend is the one I mention in the UPDATES section, but it uses a plugin that was created to be used with the Elins.  All you need to do is create new controller scripts and replace the Elin master file dependency with the Monli.

Btw, I've been searching for a fix to the neck seam and I think I found the solution.  However, I will need to rebuild the race to be better compatible with ECE and create a master file instead of a plugin for possible additions.  The edited Elin voice can then use the Monli master file as a dependency.

Also, I started a new game and installed ECE v1.2.   I think I spent something like 3 hours enhancing the face of my old Monli character.  

post-64505-0-84655900-1382671223_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-39394000-1382671224_thumb.jpg

Now if only I can figure out how to transfer the CME facegen to npcs, I can at least start on the Monli housecarls.

Shewo - Born in a forge of fire and steel, from the womb of a shewolf.

Her Monli father, killed by the pack of wolves that he tried to impregnate during a drunken blackout. He was successful, but never, will he know that his daughter will be born to become the true Dragonborn and savior of Skyrim. 

If the saves don't crash. Great mod! Keep up the good work.

shewo.jpg

I hope to twitch this soon. I will let you all know.

Going to be streaming this mod, along with Cots npc replacer mods today. Should be fun for all.

Here is the link. You'll need a twitch account to see the live stream. It is free, just watch the commercial and I'll be on, after. It is for mature audiences, only, thus the need to make an account.

I watch the chat while i'm streaming. Just say "LL" and I'll know your from here.

Here is the link. http://www.twitch.tv/belchen

First, great job with the mod and all the options!!

I'm fairly new to modding, but I am familiar with the files, types, locations etc.;  and a bit with CK. 

I seem to be having an odd issue with neck and hands with this race and I'm not sure why.  I have re-installed the mod several times (trying out each option) and although the body changes;  i always have the same issue with head and hands. 

The head always is a lighter color than any of the bodies and produces a healthy visible seam line.  If I manually change head textures, I see subtle differences in appearance;  however no change in color (hue) of the face relative to the body.  Is there a specific body type that matches the head tone / what am I doing wrong here?

The hands are always a considerable amount darker than the skins and Always the same hand.  Choosing any of the mod options always produces the same hand.  Manually changing Texture / mesh files again yields no change in the hand.  If I manually change face or body they DO change in the game, however hands never do.  Is there anyway to fix this / what am I doing wrong?

Lastly,  I have Cbbe for Adults, COTS, a couple of standalone followers, etc.  I do not have the seam issue with any of these.  I also tried (temporarily) Elin to see check and it had no seams as well.  Being fairly new to modding, I'm stumped as to why I cannot get a match on this race. 

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Screenshot:  right of showracemenu, selected Monli race and saved.  E.G - Whatever the Monli defaults to for appearance, hair etc. 

Neck is harder to see with hair, but obvious lighter color.  Hands....yea no clue.

monliseams.jpg

Hello Protagonus

I'm working on a possible solution to the head tint problem.  I ran some tests and it does not appear to be related to the textures.  As for the dark hands, I will look into the what might be the cause, I would not be surprised if it's related to the head tint bug.

Hello PsychoMachina, sorry for my english.

What is the difference between:

2013Sept05_Main_LiLMonliRace_v4.5c-FIXED.7z
2013Sept05_Main_LiLMonliRace_v4.5c.7z

The first is just a supplement?

Or I have to install 2013Sept05_Main_LiLMonliRace_v4.5c.7z first then overwrite it with the second-2013Sept05_Main_LiLMonliRace_v4.5c FIXED.7z?

Which to install?

Thank you in advance. :shy:

Hello MODSKYRIM

Any version of a file that ends with "c" means I made "corrections" to the previous version of the same numbering.  In the case with v4.5c, I made some corrections to the v4.5 installer script to fix bugs that would happen during installation.  This is not really considered an update in the same sense I changed or added to the Monli race, it's only that I corrected some mistakes.

If you see two files with the same version number, but one of them ends in "c", install the version that ends with "c".

Hello Protagonus

I'm working on a possible solution to the head tint problem.  I ran some tests and it does not appear to be related to the textures.  As for the dark hands, I will look into the what might be the cause, I would not be surprised if it's related to the head tint bug.

Ty much for the reply!  I'll keep watching the thread to see if you find a fix.  I'll leave the mod installed but wait on character creation for now.  I'm sure your busy and I appreciate your assistance!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you using NMM?  Sometimes NMM does not install a mod correctly.  Without uninstalling the Monli files, manually install the files and overwrite what is already there.  Also, check your other mods, if any, for conflicts, i.e. body replacers, custom skeletons, custom races, or some type of race(s) overhaul.

Since you are crashing when selecting the race, we can rule out missing dependencies.