{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

That depends, you install them only if you need them for the purpose they serve.

UNP Unified Texture Path Fix - corrected the UNP Unified body using the wrong texture path.  If you want to use this particular body then you need this fix.

Dawnguard Bolt Quiver Fix - required, but only if you are using the crossbow from Dawnguard.

DreadCrossbow Fix - use only if you are using the Dread Crossbow mod (Nexus).

Main LiLMonli v4.5c FIXED - required because these are the core race files that adds the race to the game.

• 2 weeks later...

How do I get the Monli to be "curvy" version with the CBBE? All I see/get is the AA cup to flat chest option on install.

There are no curvy bodies included.  If you want to give her a curvy/busty body then you need install those body meshes to MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI.

If you have a face/body texture set you want to use then they can be installed in TEXTURES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI > FEMALE.

How do I get the Monli to be "curvy" version with the CBBE? All I see/get is the AA cup to flat chest option on install.

There are no curvy bodies included.  If you want to give her a curvy/busty body then you need install those body meshes to MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI.

If you have a face/body texture set you want to use then they can be installed in TEXTURES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI > FEMALE.

Wow, thank you for the quick response. I'm glad I wasn't just too goofy to find the right stuff.

Will do!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway to use this as a replacer for the human races when i try my face turns a blueish white its pretty unsettling. I want to keep my rans headmesh and my sg face texture i really just want the body. I tried to use only the body components and not the headmesh or face textures but the neck seam is pretty noticable.

I installed this yesterday to try it out. I was surprised to see things working where i thought they cannot work.

First thing is i didnt install ECE, i only use Racemenu and mod worked without it just fine.

After playing with setting up my Breton to work with HDT I was surprised to see that Monli Unp Unified body with max weight already had HDT effects fully working. I was even more surprised that when i equipped destruction mage robes from cbbe mod game didnt crash... instead mesh adopted to monli unp body (became smaller).

I also noticed there was a problem with feet and hands - they seem to be misaligned with the body so seam is visible. My guess is that hands and feet were made only with one body shape in mind so changing body type will create misalignment.

So im curious about technical side of this mod. Can we use any mesh created by bodyslide 2 for this race by simply replacing files from this mod and replacing textures as well? (It seems that any mesh will just adapt to Monli skeleton).

So in theory is it possible to use all files i use for my breton (body, feet, hands, textures) and replace monli files with those and there would be no seam?

Also there seem to be some problem with scripts after installing Monli. After loading my save i got message that 2 of the scripts are in some conflict or something... one was about vampires one was about followers i cant remember the names...

Is there anyway to use this as a replacer for the human races when i try my face turns a blueish white its pretty unsettling. I want to keep my rans headmesh and my sg face texture i really just want the body. I tried to use only the body components and not the headmesh or face textures but the neck seam is pretty noticable.

The bluish-white face only means the textures are missing or the head mesh is looking for the textures and can't find them, but that doesn't mean they are not there.  Ran's head mesh uses the vanilla texture path.  Monli's head mesh uses a different texture path.

The neck seam is an ongoing problem and I only know of one fix, but that involves editing the head mesh or more specifically, how the head mesh emits light.  Are you experiencing a neck seam or a neck gap?

HDT compatible bodies will be included.

also the New Elin Race has the skeleton and mashe with HDT support ? ^_^

The Elins will be using Groovtama's Extended skeletons.  I'm done editing them for the race.  I'll do the same for the Monli race when I start on the next Monli update.

I installed this yesterday to try it out. I was surprised to see things working where i thought they cannot work.

First thing is i didnt install ECE, i only use Racemenu and mod worked without it just fine.

After playing with setting up my Breton to work with HDT I was surprised to see that Monli Unp Unified body with max weight already had HDT effects fully working. I was even more surprised that when i equipped destruction mage robes from cbbe mod game didnt crash... instead mesh adopted to monli unp body (became smaller).

I also noticed there was a problem with feet and hands - they seem to be misaligned with the body so seam is visible. My guess is that hands and feet were made only with one body shape in mind so changing body type will create misalignment.

So im curious about technical side of this mod. Can we use any mesh created by bodyslide 2 for this race by simply replacing files from this mod and replacing textures as well? (It seems that any mesh will just adapt to Monli skeleton).

So in theory is it possible to use all files i use for my breton (body, feet, hands, textures) and replace monli files with those and there would be no seam?

Also there seem to be some problem with scripts after installing Monli. After loading my save i got message that 2 of the scripts are in some conflict or something... one was about vampires one was about followers i cant remember the names...

Hand and feet seam can be caused by slight variations in the shape of the arms and legs.  Also armors/clothes can create seams because of the body model attached to the armor.

You can use custom bodyslide bodies or other pre-made sets, just keep in mind the Monli uses their own folder paths.

MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI

TEXTURES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI > FEMALE

If you see any hand seams with bodyslide-created bodies then the problem is with bodyslide.

The script errors you see is a conflict between Race Compatibility by Himika with Race Compatibility by TMPhoenix.  TMPhoenix uses the Housekeeper/Werewolf Transformation/Vampire Transformation scripts whereas Himika's version does not.  The Monli race uses Himika's version.  If you install TMPhoenix' mod with Himika's then you will have script errors

You have these options:

1. Do not install TMPhoenix' Race Compatibility and continue using what I included with the race.
  2. If you want to use TMPhoenix' RC then before you install it, you will first need to remove Himika's files:

- GenericRaceController.pex (from the SCRIPTS folder).

- RegisterCustomRaceScript.pex (from the SCRIPTS folder).

- RaceCompatibility.bsa + RaceCompatibility.esm (from the DATA folder).

The next update, I'll provide the two Race Compatibility mods and provide them as options during installation.

I don't know why this would happen after saving the game.  Did this happen when loading that save?  Strange that just making a game save would have that effect.

You can try the "setnpcweight 100" command or try different texture sets.  I would suggest trying other texture sets first as using the "setnpcweight" command can give unwanted results such as a head darker than the body.

• 4 weeks later...

:( How do I get the unp body to work?  I have the unp body path fix installed but I still get the gnarley vanilla texture on my monli race.  The face is fine, it even matches the body color but it is definitely not unp body.  Should I just be using the main unp base or the petite unp base?

Are you using the UNP bodies that came with the main Monli package or using your own UNP body?

If you are using your own body then, yes, they would be using the vanilla textures or texture replacer for non-Monli races.  Also, the Monli is mostly standalone so that means if you want to use a different body, you will need to place the body files in the Monli (meshes) folder,

MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI

If you are using the UNP Monli bodies then check the texture folder,

TEXTURES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > MONLI > FEMALE

If using a different body that is not included with the Monli package, you can install a texture replacer normally, that is, there is no need to place the textures in the Monli texture folder since the new body you are using will still use the vanilla texture patch.

Which UNP base to use is up to you, just remember if using a body not included with the main package will need to be manually installed in the Monli folders and any textures for it can be installed normally.

Well, to be perfectly honest, I am not sure what I tried lol.  I have done everything via the Nexus/NMM up until I found this mod and even managed to get these into the NMM and they all seemed to work just fine except the issue with the vanilla body texture. 

So to clarify, these 3 files/mods should be working together (from the downloads)

2013Dec04_Main_LiLMonliRace_v4.5c-FIXED.7z

2013Sept05-LiLMonliRace_UNP Texture Pack.7z

2013AUG01-FIX-UNP_Unified-TexturePath.7z

And I would assume in that order hopefully? 

I actually did not install that particular UNP texture pack because NMM thinks it is the same program as the base mod.

Since it is SA I am going to assume I will not need to remove the body mods for my regular races..  I will try this out here shortly.  Thank you very much for the timely and descriptive response. 

Give me a moment and I'll upload v4.6 which will contain the UNP Unified body fix and the Cute Designs tattoos fix.

For the time being, I have removed Monli v4.5c main pack and the Unified body fix.  I should have the update ready sometime today.

Ah that would be splendid.  You are an Angel. 

I am a little bit concerned that my mod order is just so out of whack that somehow there may be conflictions. 

(update)

I tried to follow the file path that you provided in regards to manual installation of textures.  I got into the 4.5Fixed file and found the monli textures and noticed that only the file for the female monli head was there.  I then manually moved the body and hand file from the UNP monli body folder into the 4.5Fixed folder. 

I probably did not move the rite ones but it had no affect.

I should probably also note that, it is not actually the vanilla texture I end up with but it is definitely not UNP and no matter what version I select during the installation, the end result is exactly the same every time, not sure if that can help pin point an identifiable problem.

UPDATE - Little Monli v4.6 + Groovtama's XPMS Extended Skeletons

Monli v4.6

• Fixed the Cute Designs complexion tattoos accessible from the COMPLEXION slider.
  • Added the UNP Unified body fix.
  • Removed 2 of the race scaling options ( x0.70 and x0.75).

Groovtama's XPMS Extended

• Skeleton options will now install to the Monli directories.  If you want to use the extended skeletons for other races, you will need to download and install the skeleton pack from Groovtama's post.
  • Added ECE-CME configuration file so that the Monli can use Groovtama's extra ECE sliders (no tail options...yet).

Ah that would be splendid.  You are an Angel. 

I am a little bit concerned that my mod order is just so out of whack that somehow there may be conflictions. 

(update)

I tried to follow the file path that you provided in regards to manual installation of textures.  I got into the 4.5Fixed file and found the monli textures and noticed that only the file for the female monli head was there.  I then manually moved the body and hand file from the UNP monli body folder into the 4.5Fixed folder. 

I probably did not move the rite ones but it had no affect.

I should probably also note that, it is not actually the vanilla texture I end up with but it is definitely not UNP and no matter what version I select during the installation, the end result is exactly the same every time, not sure if that can help pin point an identifiable problem.

Can you provide some screenshots?  Send them by PM if you want.

The Texture Pack contains some sets that has one set of head textures and multiple corresponding body texture options (i.e. Fairskin Complexion).  The main race package only contains single, full texture sets.