{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

@Gonorox

I don't know why your Monli is appearing with those undewears.  I never saw them before.

Strip her down completely then save the game.

Reinstall the files from the main pack then the textures.

Start the game and load the last save.

If see is still wearing underwear, some other mod is adding them.

If see is nude, pay attention so that when they reappear, you'll know what you did or what happened to cause them to return.

Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Thank you for taking the time to answer me.  :)

Hello Guraz12

There's nothing wrong with the adult Monli.  When I uploaded the Little Monli to the Download section, it created a new thread, that would have made a total of 3 Monli threads I created.  I decided to maintain only one, so the Little Monli threads were merged and the adult was deleted with the intention of including it as an add-on.  I wasn't sure there were enough interests in the adult Monli and that's why I have yet to include them.

I'll update the files and include them with the main installer pack and include the adult textures packs.  As for the bodies, I'll leave that to personal preference though I might entertain the thought of including the Lady Body since I got permission from Krista to include LB assets with my race mods.

*Edit* :

Nevermind that ! Found the fix.

Hello~

I'd have a question about Little Monli and ECE :s

Yesterday i happened to make a clean fresh install from scratch of my Skyrim and use a few less mods (gone from 160+ to 116 now :D) and during the process i seem to have lost the hability to use certain option i had previously.

So basically before that i could use a "Leg Size" - "Hand Size" and some other body modif with ECE menu, but now i don't see those options appearing T.T, if any ideas to help i'm all hears <3

Also i use both ECE and Racemenu, but i had both before too :3

Thx for the mods you make too, pretty lovely.

UPDATE

Little Monli Race version 4.5

1. New main package now includes an adult scale option (x0.98).
  2. Separate file containing the adult normal maps if, and only if, you wish to continue using the CBBE or UNP loli body textures.  If you want to use another body texture, such as SG Textures Renewal, you do not need to add these normal maps.
  3. No adult body meshes were included.  You need to add your own.

x0.98 Monli with CBBE and UNP Bodies + Loli Textures + Adult Normal Maps

post-64505-0-97072900-1376565476_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-45349700-1376565477_thumb.jpg

x0.98 Monli with SG Textures Renewal

post-64505-0-64406500-1376565598_thumb.jpg

hi,

I must be doing something wrong but when I add the unpb meshes for the adult monli and I get nude I ctd...

The mod itself is this one with the tbbp option:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D37900&pUp=1

Do you have an an idea on what could be the problem? On the other hand it doesn't crash for vanillia race or if I keep the original body so it really must be an incompatibility with the files I added

Thaks in advance...

Whenever you want to use BBP or TBBP, you have to install the skeleton(s) both in the vanilla folder and the Monli folder.

Vanilla Folder

Meshes > Actors > Character > Character Assets

Meshes > Actors > Character > Character Assets Female

Monli Folder

Meshes > Actors > Character > Monli

The skeletons that go into the Monli folder are also the ones that go into the Character Assets Female.  Make sure the "female" skeleton is labeled "skeleton_female.nif" when placing in the Monli folder.

Also, did you place the body meshes in the Monli folder?

I don't use Redux so how different is it from the original UNPB or maybe, even UNPC?

To be honest, I'm not totally sure about the difference I used the previous mod on the nexus. The difference I saw sort of is that it allows tbbp directly in the package, it also have a set of annimations adapted to bbp (xp32 seems to work on the tbbp animations)

I mainly moved from one to another the old page on the nexus does not say much:

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: due certain reason from calyps.
moved to :
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/ (for v2.5)
or
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227/ (for v2.2 - v2.4)

As for the body I didn't not put all the skeleton in the folder, thanks

Adoptable Monli children is on top of my Monli ToDo list next to adding Monli NPCs at each Hearthfire homes.  I've been trying out some mods for Hearthfire homes that adds new features so when I include the npcs, they would be compatible with those mods.

One problem I'm having is transfering the facegen from CME to an npc.  When using commands "setnpcweight 100" or "setrace monlirace" the custom face appears on the npc, but isn't loaded each time the character is refreshed (fast traveling, loading/reloading saves, restarting the game, etc).

The only thing I did not try is starting a new game and seeing if that would make the new faces load. 

Monli NPCs and Enemies are in the works and for now, I'll keep Hearthfires first on the list.

UPDATE

Smokermegadrive was kind enough to update the Fox Shop with Merged Armors (originally by AbleMan).

- Some of the changes include all of the Fox6000 armors (to date, the last one is Fox30) + some of the Elin armors (for the Elins only).

- Made the armors craftable.

Link to the download and full information is in the first post.

i still cannot get this mod to load when i go to my skyrim showrace menu and hover over Monli skyrim completely exits out is there something i am doing wrong i havnt had any other race do this  ...

thankx for the support cant wait to see this in action

Hello Masterkairi0

What files did you install and in what order?  The same can be asked about which files from ECE did you install. 

The Main and ECE option is required.  The only other options that would be needed are the English translation, either of the More SliderMax files, and the No Vampire Cheeks.  The remaining options are not needed for the Little Monli, but if you want an adult Monli, you can choose the CHSBHC skeletons to avoid glitches with the breasts and crashing when wearing BBP clothes.

Does this mod (Race Menu) work with monli? I don't want to install it and have it mess things up.

Hello Litvyak

RaceMenu will work if using the current setup with ECE.  However, if you want to use the Chargen Extension, I would think ECE is not needed since the Chargen Extension morphs are Expire's version of the Character Making Extension morphs. 

I mainly work with ECE so I can not say for certain how well Chargen Extension works, but when I get a chance, I'll find out for myself.  I don't want to run RaceMenu with Chargen Ext with a character that has been using ECE so that means I'll have to start a new game.

In addition, I have not tested the Monli skeletons with RaceMenu.  RaceMenu and ECE morphs the skeletons differently.  The skeletons I used are from xpms, but they have been edited for use with ECE along with Dual Sheath Redux and Chesko's animation.

Does this mod (Race Menu) work with monli? I don't want to install it and have it mess things up.

Hello Litvyak

RaceMenu will work if using the current setup with ECE.  However, if you want to use the Chargen Extension, I would think ECE is not needed since the Chargen Extension morphs are Expire's version of the Character Making Extension morphs. 

I mainly work with ECE so I can not say for certain how well Chargen Extension works, but when I get a chance, I'll find out for myself.  I don't want to run RaceMenu with Chargen Ext with a character that has been using ECE so that means I'll have to start a new game.

In addition, I have not tested the Monli skeletons with RaceMenu.  RaceMenu and ECE morphs the skeletons differently.  The skeletons I used are from xpms, but they have been edited for use with ECE along with Dual Sheath Redux and Chesko's animation.

Thanks, I can and will try it on a clean newgame, I just thought you might know offhand. I'll let you know.

i still cannot get this mod to load when i go to my skyrim showrace menu and hover over Monli skyrim completely exits out is there something i am doing wrong i havnt had any other race do this  ...

thankx for the support cant wait to see this in action

Same issue here. When I select the race, the game just dies horribly.

The problem stems from missing files, i.e., file(s) not getting installed or improper installation.  I've had the same problem with the Elin mods with some people unable to select the race or something else causing CTD.

The solution would be starter packs containing the core files, a body/texture set, and any other necessary files such as skeletons, and patches.  These are pre-combined and you only need to install one package with no additional options.  The problem is the numerous options and deciding what to include.

I'll work out something in the way of starter packs.

Ok, so just an addendum to my last post. I DID manage to get it working, but I did everything MANUALLY. I installed all the options manually and completely bypassed using NMM to install any of the parts of the mod, and everything is working fine. This is leading me to believe there may be some sort of issue or problem with the installation scripts or something is pointing to an invalid path.

I need to remake the installer.  I write the scripts by hand and when a mod starts having a long(er) list of options and becomes complex, I have errors in the scripting.

I need to do the same with the Elins so when I release the Elin update I'll also release an updated installer for the Monli.

There is a slight issue when choosing the height of 0.80, the Monli esp is missing.

The main pack is missing the x0.8 scale option and the default skeleton option.

I'll upload one or more repacks sometime today or early tomorrow at the latest.  I'm thinking about integrating the Monli 2.1 textures to the CBBE texture pack and adding a couple of body tattoos (maybe) and a compatibility patch to some interesting eye textures I downloaded from Nexus.

UPDATE

LiL Monli Race Main Pack v4.5c

• Added some missing files (x0.8 race scale option + default skeleton option).

CBBE Texture Pack

• Added the Monli v2.1 textures.
  • Diablo body tattoo.
  • Adult normal map option + original normal map option for the Petite body.

UNP Texture Pack

• Added the adult normal map option + original normal map option for the Petite and Unified bodies.

Diablo Body Tattoo

post-64505-0-43454100-1378425231_thumb.jpg