{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

what the correct load order of the mode for 4.5c i got glitch each time i tried to start new game

Hello Gruterad

Here is my load order.  The files from the Monli mod is highlighted.

post-64505-0-55710400-1378738707_thumb.jpg

What do you mean by glitch?  Crashing?  If so, when?  After logo? Choosing a new game?  During character creation?

If your load order (Monli files) is same as mine, there is a conflict with another mod or another mod just happens to start glitching without any connections to the Monli.

I doubt it's related to the Monli mod.  I have heard of people having all sorts of glitches with the opening scene regarding the cart ride to Helgen.

I have not experienced this and no one else has alerted to me of anything similar.

EDIT

Have you tried verifying the game cache?  Verifying the cache will check for corrupt or missing game files and Steam will replace those files.

I don't understand your question.  If you believe another custom race, scaled down using the setscale command, is better than the Monli, why not just go ahead and use the other race.  Why bother posting such a question?  Trolling?

Whats the difference between using this race, and using a custom race which probably would look better, and then using player.setscale 0.8?

It's evident that you believe another race is better.  You can't make a believable comment such as this without first comparing other custom race with the Monli.  Are you seeking justification?

If I interpreted your question in error then please explain.

Ah, I'm sorry if it seemed that way. Its because i haven't tried the Monli mod yet (having CTD issues that I'm just too lazy to get around to atm), I was wondering if there would be any difference between going through the trouble of getting the Monli race mod to work, or just using any race I want and just using player.setscale 0.8, since what I really want is just a Loli race.

No you didn't interpret wrongly, I phrased my question terribly and came across as conceited. I apologise.

Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Originally the v4.5 main pack was missing two options (x0.8 race scale and the default skeleton) and when choosing those options during installation the game would crash.  I added those options in the v4.5c (c = correction). 

If you tried v4.5c and still crash then that leads me to think NMM is having a fit with the installation.  I will have to find a more simplified installation method, but that would involve breaking down the main pack into smaller files.

An alternative is to make ready-to-use packages that are installed without going through the routine of choosing options during installation.  The problem would be with so many options available, there would be so many ready-to-use packs containing each combination of options.

I'll see what I can do.

The Monli would not affect npcs.  Not only are they standalone (use their own folders), the Monli scaling is influenced by the plugin and not the skeleton.

The only way to find the cause is to disable all of the mods and systematically enable and test each mod.  Another reason why I don't install too many mods.

Gah, I feel like such a derp... Turns out there wasn't any problems with the height, it was just that I was comparing the heights of the NPCs to Hadvar, whom I assumed all of them were the same height as him, but it wasn't until i compared it to an opening video on youtube that I realized the heights were proper... Hahas, sorry for the trouble XP

Questions.

Do I need, lets say, the original CBBE Textures (or UNP if I wish to install monli UNP)?
When I install the monli CBBE Textures, I get plenty of options. Now WHAT exactly CAN I choose? Some things doesnt stack and sometimes nothing changes at all. Im quite helpless there.

For example on the first page where I can select tattoo etc. Do I NEED to select default? Can I get multiple stuff? Or is everything optional

Since there are 3 Single CBBE, Fairskin and Pretty Girl textures I think, youd have to decide for 1 page and only select the stuff you want there?

I cant use tattoo and prety girl main body + face for example?

Hello Janii

The texture packs contain different and complete texture options.  You do not need the original CBBE or UNP textures.  When installing either CBBE or UNP, you choose a texture and install it.

Fairsking and Pretty Girl are the only ones that comes with default face/body + different face options.  Just install the default (Fairskin or Pretty Girl) textures then choose (if you want) the optional face textures.

If you want to mix different textures then you need to do this manually.  The texture packs are set up so that you choose the head/body set + face option (if available) + optional specular map.  The Diablo tattoo body is a complete set, you can't use it with other textures like an overlay.

While on the topic of hairs, for some reason when I go to edit my PC after creation, a huge chunk of Apachii hairs dissappear from my selection. All I have installed are this mod (0.8 height), Apachii, RaceMenu, SkyUI and the USKPs, all sorted via BOSS.

Is it possible that Racemenu is mucking things up? Could it be BOSS unsurprisingly breaking load orders?

Odd thing is too is that when I first create my char, all the hairs are present. It's only after I use srm I lose over 50% of the hairs :(

Hello Kolkpen

The only mod I don't have (have, but not installed) is RaceMenu.  I only know that the RaceMenuPlugin.esp does not work well with races smaller than adults because it makes the camera in showracemenu adult height instead of the height of the small race.

Other than RaceMenu, I had those same mods installed and never experienced missing hairs. 

When you mention a huge chunk of Apachii hairs disappear, did you mean she appears with a bald head when selecting the hairs?  If so, reinstall the Apachii hairs because there is the possibility the game couldn't find the meshes the second time you used showracemenu, but the mod was still being loaded, hence, the bald heads.

Hello Kolkpen

The only mod I don't have (have, but not installed) is RaceMenu.  I only know that the RaceMenuPlugin.esp does not work well with races smaller than adults because it makes the camera in showracemenu adult height instead of the height of the small race.

Other than RaceMenu, I had those same mods installed and never experienced missing hairs. 

When you mention a huge chunk of Apachii hairs disappear, did you mean she appears with a bald head when selecting the hairs?  If so, reinstall the Apachii hairs because there is the possibility the game couldn't find the meshes the second time you used showracemenu, but the mod was still being loaded, hence, the bald heads.

That should be tell to the developer of that mod (Done, so far he has been quite reliable and accessible as to constructive questions).