{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

After I'm done with the current update for the Elins, I'm going to completely redo the Monli package.  So in the coming days, expect some revised files.

@skynet424

If you stil have the Monli installed, try doing a manual reinstall of the skeletons and body/textures.

Cheers will try that, as I used to pick a part in activating the mod..

UPDATE - LiL Monli v4.5c Main Pack FIXED

I made some changes to the main pack installer.  I tested it and Skynet424 verified the new installer works.

Use the latest main pack only if the original v4.5c was causing CTD when using showracemenu for the first time.

Both files are available.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, I've had some problems to get this to work but it just refuses to work correctly.

But the head and body just don't match at all (different colors, and body seems to be quite weirdly-colored and face seems to be a nord or something)
Been trying on a fresh skyrim too but it always ends up with that problem, don't really have much experience with modding so I'm sure I'm doing it wrong.
(Tried NMM and manual, still no luck)

Would be nice with some help, thanks for reading

-Shakes

There will be a tint difference, either the head is slightly lighter or slightly darker than the body. 

As for your other problems, keep in mind the Monli folders are standalone which means they do not share the common mesh and texture folders as the vanilla races.  If you are having issues with odd body colors and the head looking like a Nord then problem could be any of these (that come to mind):

• Error with installation.
  • Conflict with another mod.
  • Problem with the game itself.
  • You are trying to change the race of an existing character and it's glitching.

You will need to provide additional information:

• Load order
  • Screenshots
  • New game?  Making new character from scratch and using new saves?

the face had a slight blue-ish tint, just moving the complexion slider then moving it back fixed it.

(though that might be because im using RaceMenu and not ECE 1.1)

for RaceMenu users

to get the extra sliders in RaceMenu just add this race to the Races.ini file inside this folder

Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenMorphs\CharGen ECE Morphs.esp\

add the race by adding these lines to the bottom of the Races.ini

MonliRace            = sliders\human.ini
MonliRaceVampire     = sliders\human.ini

you can also add any other custom race that way as well, as long as you know the Racename. use Tes5Edit to get the name

though the extra sliders will still only show on reload of skyrim ( save then reload that save )

its a known bug of Racemenu

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to thank PsychoMachina for all the hard work.

Many thanks for doing this.

Your welcome.  Still more work to do.  Bouncing back and forth between Monli and Elin (soon adding Castanics and High Elves and reintroducing my Daughters of Venus...oh joy!).

Is there a mod or is it even possible to replace all NPC with Monli?

There is Loliworld which can be found HERE.  WARNING: not recommended for underpowered computers.

Once I'm done with what I can with the Elins and Angeli add-on, I'm resuming work on a replacing select npcs with Monli's.

Hello there , please help .. i try many configuration but i can't hfve this body

LMonli-Diablo_Tattoo.1382170175.jpg

what i do wrong idont know , i put all files from folder like in (fomod folder) but dont have any effect 

please tell what mod i need install first to get body like on image

p.s. Sorry 4 bad english

Hello Ponchi

You need Enhanced Character Editor, CBBE Petite, and the Diablo CBBE textures.  CBBE Petite and Diablo textures are from the LiL Monli packs and links to Enhanced Character Editor is on the first post.

Use showracemenu and make adjustments to the WEIGHT and BREAST sliders.  The flat chest is achieved by choosing MIN weight with the WEIGHT slider and reducing the breasts with the BREAST slider.

Hello Ponchi

You need Enhanced Character Editor, CBBE Petite, and the Diablo CBBE textures.  CBBE Petite and Diablo textures are from the LiL Monli packs and links to Enhanced Character Editor is on the first post.

Use showracemenu and make adjustments to the WEIGHT and BREAST sliders.  The flat chest is achieved by choosing MIN weight with the WEIGHT slider and reducing the breasts with the BREAST slider.

thx 4 help ... now i have other problem don't know from where but i don't know what to do((  bofore all was good and worked..

I install race in clean skyrim with ECE , but when i try chose female character game crushed...

any 1 have this problem ?