{UPDATE - 2014 July 06} Teen Monli Race

A new one eh? Psy, you're a monster. Every time I log here I see an update, a comment, an advice, or simply a response to users feedback. That's call dedication  :cool: keep it coming.

Thank you.  I try to help however I can within my limits.

she really look like a child ... O_O..little similar to my niece 8yo ^^

nice one!

Thank you.  They are a young race so a child-like face best suits their diminutive size.  An adult face just makes them look like shrunken adults.

Would I just be able to use any cb++ armor? I've tried f the fox armors but only a select few of them scale with the body.

Depending on the body model used with the armors, some will more or less fit while others will drastically change the body.

If you want to keep with the A-cups and/or flatchest then most Fox armors and armors made/converted for CotS (x117 body) would be your best choices.

I can upload my Venus body presets to the Download section.  Some of the Venus bodies I made will look nice with the small size though you might want to make some adjustments according to your preference.  The drawback is there are no custom armors for this particular body.  However, anyone with more experience converting armors using CB++ can use the presets for those purposes.

is it possible to make all the bodies stand alone so it doesn't mess with my currently installed bodies? or like a way for nmm to run a dialogue options to choose between the different bodies like ningheim race?

also any chance for lolydia remake?

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/17508626.html

been wanting a version where the body and race mod are in the same file so i don't have to see the option in race menu. for followers at least.

is it possible to make all the bodies stand alone so it doesn't mess with my currently installed bodies? or like a way for nmm to run a dialogue options to choose between the different bodies like ningheim race?

also any chance for lolydia remake?

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/17508626.html

been wanting a version where the body and race mod are in the same file so i don't have to see the option in race menu. for followers at least.

The Monli uses standalone bodies located in Meshes > Actors > Character > Monli so it should not interfere with other races.

The main Monli pack come with installer scripts and gives you the option to choose body-type, race scale, and skeleton options.  There are two body texture packs (CBBE and UNP) that can be installed with NMM using dialogue options.  All these are installed in their own folders separate from other races, vanilla or custom.

I'm planning on making replacers for Lydia, Jordis, and Iona.  All Monli npcs will share the same files as the pc.

UPDATE

In case anyone has not noticed, I uploaded version 4.4 to the Download section.  The Support thread is now located HERE.

Any and all updated/fixes/new additions will be at the new thread and Download section.

You can still continue using v4.3 as the only difference is a fix for the Dawnguard bolt quivers.

I don't know if this thread will be deleted or merged with the new that would be Ashal's decision.

Fist off let me say Psycho thank for one of the best race mods around, there is something oddly satisfying seeing my cute little dovahkiin take down dragons lol. I wanted to ask is there a way to get the old Face textures with freckles that was available with the monli 2.1?

Hello Taka72

Here you go, v2.1 body textures with freckle face + fishnet option.  Extract and drop the Texture folder in your Data folder.

Monli 2.1 Textures-Freckles-Fishnet.7z

I have the large eyes, but I will need to add them to the race with the help from CK or else they will not show up in the race menu.  When done, I'll make an installer for all of the v2.1 textures and texture options.

Hello Taka72

Here you go, v2.1 body textures with freckle face + fishnet option.  Extract and drop the Texture folder in your Data folder.

attachicon.gifMonli 2.1 Textures-Freckles-Fishnet.7z

I have the large eyes, but I will need to add them to the race with the help from CK or else they will not show up in the race menu.  When done, I'll make an installer for all of the v2.1 textures and texture options.

OMG thank you. You're so awesome i could kiss you... :heart:

UPDATE

Uploaded the Monli v2.1 textures.

• 27 large eye textures.
  • Updated Monli.esp to add the new eyes.
  • Original CBBE Slim body texture.
  • Replaced the original normal map with one from CBBE Petite to eliminate the blotches under the breasts.
  • Fishnet stocking option.
  • Monli freckle face option.
  • Installer-ready.  Use with NMM or MO.

SCREENSHOTS

post-64505-0-27853400-1375135468_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-79763300-1375135467_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-66893000-1375135468_thumb.jpg

I have an issue with the face flickering black. I wonder if I am missing some kinda mod.

I am new to modding Skyrim but I do have experience modding New Vegas.

Hello Stopreplay

Only 2 possible causes come to mind, issue with mip maps and problems with the display.

Does the black pixelate or flicker and the normal textures appear (usually when you pan the camera around your character or zoom in/out)?

That would indicate problems with the mip maps.  Reinstall the textures.

Does this only happen to the face?  Does it happen no matter what texture you install?

Also, try starting the game in window mode.  Someone else had problems with the face flickering, but when played in window mode, the flickering stopped.  You might be having the same or similar display-related problem.

Also check to see if your video driver is current and there are no issues with it regarding display problems with Skyrim.  If you have Nvidia, display driver version 320.49 is unstable, at least with Skyrim and the latest ENBs.  So if you have v320.49, roll back to the previous version.  I'm still using v314.22.

I know it's probably a dumb mistake on my part, but can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? All that shows up is this:

zMi0IUP.jpg

I apologize if this isn't the right thread for this question or if it is something simple and i'm being stupid

Hello Kidneygod

Pardon my late response.  Did you install one of the body options when you installed the main pack?  If you added the files manually, look for the folders that are labeled "03 Option - Body..." as these contain the body meshes and default textures.

I have an issue with the face flickering black. I wonder if I am missing some kinda mod.

I am new to modding Skyrim but I do have experience modding New Vegas.

Hello Stopreplay

Only 2 possible causes come to mind, issue with mip maps and problems with the display.

Does the black pixelate or flicker and the normal textures appear (usually when you pan the camera around your character or zoom in/out)?

That would indicate problems with the mip maps.  Reinstall the textures.

Does this only happen to the face?  Does it happen no matter what texture you install?

Also, try starting the game in window mode.  Someone else had problems with the face flickering, but when played in window mode, the flickering stopped.  You might be having the same or similar display-related problem.

Also check to see if your video driver is current and there are no issues with it regarding display problems with Skyrim.  If you have Nvidia, display driver version 320.49 is unstable, at least with Skyrim and the latest ENBs.  So if you have v320.49, roll back to the previous version.  I'm still using v314.22.

Thanks for the help the playing in windowed mode worked.

I know it's probably a dumb mistake on my part, but can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? All that shows up is this:

zMi0IUP.jpg

I apologize if this isn't the right thread for this question or if it is something simple and i'm being stupid

Hello Kidneygod

Pardon my late response.  Did you install one of the body options when you installed the main pack?  If you added the files manually, look for the folders that are labeled "03 Option - Body..." as these contain the body meshes and default textures.

i thought i did it before, but did it again just to be sure. It ended up doing the same thing, sadly.

I used the UNP unified one, could that be a problem?

UPDATE

@Kidneygod and all

The Unified body was still linking to the Skyrim textures.  I went and changed the texture path to the Monli folder.  Download the fix and extract in your data folder.  If you are using Mod Organizer, extract the fix and add to the Monli mod folder in the Mod Organizer directory.

Sorry about the confusion.

Great Mod! Keep up the good work.

I have here two Pictures that show the different Bodytypes so that they may be compared. :)

Thank you.

Thank you.

zMi0IUP.jpg

Hello Kidneygod

i thought i did it before, but did it again just to be sure. It ended up doing the same thing, sadly.

I used the UNP unified one, could that be a problem?

Hello KInky

A male version is included.  The ECE morphs are limited compared to the female, but you can make a decent male Monli.  They may look more teen/young adult and they're just taller than the females.  If you want them looking younger and smaller like the females, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  This will take awhile as I'm in the middle of making custom skeletons for the Elins.

If you have your own body and textures you want to use, these are the folders you place the files into.

MESHES

Meshes > Actors > Character > Monli

TEXTURES

Textures > Actors > Character > Monli > Male

The texture path is only if you want the male body textures for your character only, other than that, you can install the textures in their default folder.

hey psychomachina! long time no see lol. Any chance there is a way to get the Layered Face Tattoo Warpaint by mod TairenSoul to work with the monli race? i like the tattoos that come with the monlis but i loooooove the layered face tattoos mod too lol

oddly enough the mod itself seems to have been taken off of the nexus for some odd reason but if you already HAVE it maybe you could do something with it to make it work?