5 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

Im crying on the inside... I started a new game and everything... How does one know that the save has gone corrupt?

I did break the Golden Rule. maybe... I do sort the load order everyso often cuz vortex changes it to what loot has it, so i run it like everyother game play... would that hurt the saves? if so whats the fix to make it so the load order remains constant with vortex changing it?

Ps. Thanks so much for your patience and responses. It not only helps me with these mods that are dope, but with other mod issues as well :)

Edited by Sierrok
Just now, Sierrok said:

Im crying on the inside... I started a new game and everything... How does one know that the save has gone corrupt?

Well if  you are sure you have not broken the Golden Rule, its not corrupt, its one of the other 2.

If you not sure... there is no real way to check. No tool can check. Only you can know if your load order matches the save. But starting a new game and seeing if the problem goes away, is a method to rule it out. Of course in this case, its a fair bit of playtime to find out I'd expect.

If you are sure its not a case of breaking the golden rule... For  CTD we want a crash log. I failed to give you this link...   CTD (crash) Scenarios

3 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

I do sort the load order everyso often cuz vortex changes it to what loot has it, so i run it like everyother game play... would that hurt the saves? if so whats the fix to make it so the load order remains constant with vortex changing it?

If vortex re-sorts, resulting in a new order, this will corrupt the next save you make, since you are now loading a save not compatible with your load order.

Note that nothing can change pervious saves (other than you using some cleaner tool). Its the next save that will be corrupt.

To avoid this, don't let your mod manager sort. You can turn off auto-sorting.

34 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

I dont run any of the mods in this list. Could it be realistic lighting that is the conflict?

Maybe. Don't know, nobody has confirmed either way. Procedure to confirm...

1. Make a test profile in your mod manager. This is so we can break the golden rule and not care... for just testing
  2. Remove the suspected mod
  3. Test in game without starting a new game... did it fix?
    • Yes... you have your answer. mod is the conflict. Next you try loading Toy Story AFTER and see if it can work that way. Most often it will
    • No... this can be a false negative since you broke the golden rule... so now you need to start a new game and test it again be sure
  4. Now obviously, to use a new load order, in your REAL game, you will be starting a new game
Edited by VirginMarie
52 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

I dont run any of the mods in this list. Could it be realistic lighting that is the conflict?

Any mod that edits the basement and loads after Toy Story will cause the problem. Any lighting mod that edits the interiors almost certainly falls into that category.

Each area's top level cell record contains many different variables in its "record sheet;" if you aren't going to resolve your conflicts, then you have to accept that for each location you can only choose one mod to edit its top level cell data. That can be lighting mods, music mods, the ENB particle patch, or quest mods like Toy Story. Moreover, any mod that touches the contents of the cell in any way will contain an un-removable ITM top level cell record which will also wipe out Toy Story's changes if it loads after TS. 

6 hours ago, Sierrok said:

I did break the Golden Rule. maybe... I do sort the load order everyso often cuz vortex changes it to what loot has it, so i run it like everyother game play... would that hurt the saves? if so whats the fix to make it so the load order remains constant with vortex changing it?

Ps. Thanks so much for your patience and responses. It not only helps me with these mods that are dope, but with other mod issues as well :)

I've been running Vortex for almost a year now, and I've never had vortex just randomly change the load order. It only changes the load order if you have installed or removed any mods and had to re-deploy your plugins. I will occasionally turn autosort off, if I want to be able to load a new mod in and then set a rule to load it last. Once I have the rule in place, then I will run the sorter.

I've never had issues with LOOT in Vortex. 

If you are re-sorting your modlist every couple of sessions to what you 'think it should be', then I can guarantee you have corrupted your saves, probably a lot.

Unless you are changing your mods, you don't need to touch the plugins tab after you have deployed everything, unless it's to clear up a conflict that Vortex tells you is there.

17 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

I've been running Vortex for almost a year now, and I've never had vortex just randomly change the load order. It only changes the load order if you have installed or removed any mods and had to re-deploy your plugins. I will occasionally turn autosort off, if I want to be able to load a new mod in and then set a rule to load it last. Once I have the rule in place, then I will run the sorter.

I've never had issues with LOOT in Vortex. 

If you are re-sorting your modlist every couple of sessions to what you 'think it should be', then I can guarantee you have corrupted your saves, probably a lot.

Unless you are changing your mods, you don't need to touch the plugins tab after you have deployed everything, unless it's to clear up a conflict that Vortex tells you is there.

VirginMarie continues to come out with hot and kinky updates...whats one to do.  I'm kidding.

I too am using Vortex the passed couple of yrs.  LOOT scrambling my load order after a mod update has been a real pain using Vortex...aside from that Vortex has been great.

So after game start, don't add a mod unless you set plug-in to end of load order.  Never remove a mod especially after game start.  Mod updates are iffy, cause I can never get the plug-in back to its original load order spot...cause if you hit that manual sort LOOT always changes up the load order.  Any suggestions for mod updates, the sure way to get your plug-in back to its original spot.  I've tried the rules thing to get the plug-in back to correct load order, I never have luck with that either.  Can't be this hard, still prolly not doing something right with sort an all... 

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Denial trial a trick...it fails as soon as it begins.  I reload 5, 6 times trying to figure out what its trying to do.  Nightly spawns in every time saying I failed right as soon as the test begins.  I'll try staying in cage longer to the end and try the trial again after.  Don't know, lost on what its trying to do.

53 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Is the Denial trial a trick...it fails as soon as it begins.  I reload 5, 6 times trying to figure out what its trying to do.  Nightly spawns in every time saying I failed right as soon as the test begins.  I'll try staying in cage longer to the end and try the trial again after.  Don't know, lost on what its trying to do.

• Clearly not working as intended. I'd say it's in some weird state before you even begin. Maybe failed the other trial and Nightly has not got to you yet
  • I don't know what you mean by "stay in the cage longer" there is no choice to leave the cage
  • But you have the right idea. Leave the place (spend the night in the cage to leave). Come back for a fresh try. My bet is that you won't be able to recreate it then, so the mystery of how it happened will remain
  • If you CAN recrate it, now we need your Papyrus Log to get anywhere, covering its recreation
Edited by VirginMarie

i noticed someone else ran into the issue of not being able to trigger the cargo in pilgrim’s trench, and i realized the potential issue. 

it appears while the quest marker for pilgrim’s trench shows up immediately, you have to complete a dialogue with millonce first. she doesn’t have to follow you down into the ship, but i lost her before getting that dialogue. someone here mentioned the dialogue with this issue so since i lost her, i just had to fast travel to a major city (in my case solitude) to bring her back and trigger the dialogue.

once that was done, i just fast traveled back to pilgrim’s trench, swam downward and the cargo triggered as expected, continuing on now. 

i believe the issue may stem from the fact that upon leaving nightly’s lair, i immediately fast traveled to a nearby marker and ran from millonce to get to the location before losing her, so the dialogue with her never managed to trigger. when fast traveling to a closed major city like solitude, millonce was automatically brought back to me, and the dialogue started immediately, which allowed me to proceed. the quest also makes a bit more sense with the dialogue so if anyone’s having this issue with the chest not responding, you just have to find a way to talk to your millonce lol. 

i really enjoy this mod a lot, nice work!

Edited by gagemage
26 minutes ago, gagemage said:

i noticed someone else ran into the issue of not being able to trigger the cargo in pilgrim’s trench, and i realized the potential issue. 

it appears while the quest marker for pilgrim’s trench shows up immediately, you have to complete a dialogue with millonce first. she doesn’t have to follow you down into the ship, but i lost her before getting that dialogue. someone here mentioned the dialogue with this issue so since i lost her, i just had to fast travel to a major city (in my case solitude) to bring her back and trigger the dialogue.

once that was done, i just fast traveled back to pilgrim’s trench, swam downward and the cargo triggered as expected, continuing on now. 

i believe the issue may stem from the fact that upon leaving nightly’s lair, i immediately fast traveled to a nearby marker and ran from millonce to get to the location before losing her, so the dialogue with her never managed to trigger. when fast traveling to a closed major city like solitude, millonce was automatically brought back to me, and the dialogue started immediately, which allowed me to proceed. the quest also makes a bit more sense with the dialogue so if anyone’s having this issue with the chest not responding, you just have to find a way to talk to your millonce lol. 

i really enjoy this mod a lot, nice work!

Good to know thank you. I think that dialogue is meant to normally occur before you even leave Nightly's liar, if I remember correctly. I can probably improve this by making the quest objective NOT show up till you've spoken, so then you'd be looking for something to happen.

By the way both Wojtek and Milly, will come right to you by drawing a weapon or spell. Don't need to fast travel somewhere.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Good to know thank you. I think that dialogue is meant to normally occur before you even leave Nightly's liar, if I remember correctly. I can probably improve this by making the quest objective NOT show up till you've spoken, so then you'd be looking for something to happen.

By the way both Wojtek and Milly, will come right to you by drawing a weapon or spell. Don't need to fast travel somewhere.

no problem, and that would be awesome for a future update!

also that’s really good to know milly will come like wojtek does, i’m not sure why i didn’t think to ready a weapon lol.

just finished the quest and wanted to say i really enjoyed it and “oh mara’s sagging titties” is never going to leave my brain. absolutely iconic. 

35 minutes ago, gagemage said:

no problem, and that would be awesome for a future update!

also that’s really good to know milly will come like wojtek does, i’m not sure why i didn’t think to ready a weapon lol.

just finished the quest and wanted to say i really enjoyed it and “oh mara’s sagging titties” is never going to leave my brain. absolutely iconic. 

Always happy to hear someone appreciates my writing.

On 9/16/2022 at 5:31 PM, VirginMarie said:
  • Clearly not working as intended. I'd say it's in some weird state before you even begin. Maybe failed the other trial and Nightly has not got to you yet
  • I don't know what you mean by "stay in the cage longer" there is no choice to leave the cage
  • But you have the right idea. Leave the place (spend the night in the cage to leave). Come back for a fresh try. My bet is that you won't be able to recreate it then, so the mystery of how it happened will remain
  • If you CAN recrate it, now we need your Papyrus Log to get anywhere, covering its recreation

Right after stage1 on Left completes, the quest curious curio drops ‘return to Nightly’.  I believe that was holding up any denial trial.  So I did leave for a day then went back, Nightly spawned in...curious curio properly step to next quest stage.  Then denial trial started working ok.  

Note: When stage1 starts on left and a spontaneous orgasm starts, its possible to call in one of Billyys futa self luv animations stripping the curio belt making room for a strap on...cause my pc has no futa dick & balls.  I did go in animations to disable all Billyys futa self love so the belt won’t get stripped. 

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

Right after stage1 on Left completes, the quest curious curio drops ‘return to Nightly’.  I believe that was holding up any denial trial.  So I did leave for a day then went back, Nightly spawned in...curious curio properly step to next quest stage.  Then denial trial started working ok.  

I will try to re-create it.

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

Note: When stage1 starts on left and a spontaneous orgasm starts, its possible to call in one of Billyys futa self luv animations stripping the curio belt making room for a strap on...cause my pc has no futa dick & balls.  I did go in animations to disable all Billyys futa self love so the belt won’t get stripped. 

This has nothing specifically to do with the Rousing Trial. It would be nice if solo scenes played anywhere are "futu aware" and can play futa tagged scenes. It's on the list already, and I've not tried to do it yet as I think only Billy's pack has the futa tag... a limited "niche" feature, but one I'd like to eventually do.

I'm a little stuck on the quest that should take me to Blackreach.

I have quest objective to "Return to the wayshrine in Darkfall Cave."  I do so, Wotjek pushes us through.... and then what?  The objective does not change, and making my way through the cavern and into the vale just points me  back to Darkfall.

50 minutes ago, snarfies said:

I'm a little stuck on the quest that should take me to Blackreach.

I have quest objective to "Return to the wayshrine in Darkfall Cave."  I do so, Wotjek pushes us through.... and then what?  The objective does not change, and making my way through the cavern and into the vale just points me  back to Darkfall.

The "Return to the wayshrine in Darkfall Cave" objective has a map marker outside of the wahyshrine. Don't go directly to the wayshrine, go to the marker.

When you go to that marker, it should trigger Nightly summoning in, and a scene, before you use the waywhrine. If you don't get/do that, then taking you forward to on the way to the vale again, would be working as intended. Not sure if you can then come back and get the scene you missed so you might need to try going back to a save.

When I installed and tried this mod from the Toys family more than a year ago - it ended in disaster and a lot of frustration.

I just couldn't get along with almost anything in the mod - and I couldn't get out of "hiding" under the rock.

The result was abort and deinstallation - "toys" was only in the list because of other mods that refer to it

---

and today I know what prevented this mod from playing through

i.a. I had mods like "DCL" fully turned up - so that when I opened every box something flew around my ears - the "grave" under the stone became a death trap for me (char at beginner level) - every picking of a herb for the Alchemy generated bandits who wanted my "pussy" etc. etc.

---

yes - I still had no idea what I had activated or set

and

that this didn't necessarily have anything to do with this mod

---

Today I know how to prevent such disturbances as far as possible and as a precaution I no longer have a number of mods in the list

and

playing through was a real high-light this time

--

Honestly - how many "things" does one have to take to come up with these bear ideas?

please please - I would like to have some of it too - please

when this "pile of fur" sat up for the first time - took out a lute and played it as an E-GUITAR...

..I laughed out of my chair and tears ran down my face

when i think back to that scene in the game i still get this wide (slightly silly) grin!!

---

yup - these devices ignite a kind of "love-hate" in me - especially the wrist restraint - which "forces" my hands behind my back and completely destroys my own combat system *grrrr*

I know that this is intentional - but even at level 35 I wouldn't have gotten through it without a "cheat" item (e.g. raises "Sneak" to 5000).

because you can no longer set the probability below 40%, you are ultimately dependent on the bear (as a shield).

in Schwarzweide, however, it is difficult to regularly recharge the item for the bear

unfortunately the bear got "on it" in a fight *sniff*

---

and that was the only thing that spoiled this great mod a bit for me

yes - it's a "crass" and crazy story - thank you for making it up and "casting" it into this mod

---

final question:

at the end of the story you can "set" the girl from the basement of the orc fortress in winterhold as a companion

can I apply one of the usual companion mods like EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) to them - or am I breaking something in their controls?

Spoiler

Als ich vor mehr als einem Jahr diese Mod aus der Toys-Familie installiert und ausprobierte - endete es in einem Desaster und viel Frustration.

Ich kam einfach mit nahezu allen Dingen in dem Mod nicht zurecht - und ich kam nicht aus dem "Versteck" unter dem Stein heraus.

Abbruch und Deinstallation waren die Folge - "toys" war nur noch wegen anderer Mods die sich darauf beziehen in der Liste

---

und heute weiss ich was alles ein durchspielen dieses Mods verhinderte

u.a hatte ich mods wie "DCL" voll aufgedreht - so das mir bei öffnen jeder Kiste was um die Ohren geflogen ist - das "Grab" unter dem Stein wurde somit für mich (Char auf Anfängerstufe) zur Todesfalle - jedes Pflücken eines Krautes für die Alchemie generierte Banditen die mir an die "Muschi" wollten usw. usf.

---

ja - ich hatte noch lange keine Ahnung was ich da alles aktiviert bzw. eingestellt hatte

und

das dies mit diesem Mod hier nicht unbedingt etwas zu tun hatte

---

heute weiss ich wie man solche Störungen weitest gehend unterbinden kann und habe vorsorglich eine Reihe von Mods erst gar nicht mehr in der Liste

und

so war das Durchspielen diesmal ein echtes high-light

--

ehrlich - wie viele "Dinge" muss ein nehmen um auf diese Ideen mit dem Bären zu kommen?

bitte bitte - ich möchte auch was davon abhaben - bitte

als dieser "Pelzhaufen" das erste mal sich aufrichtete - eine Laute heraus holte und diese als E-GITARRE spielte...

..ich viel vor Lachen aus meinen Sessel und Tränen liefen mir das Gesicht runter

wenn ich an diese Szene im Spiel zurück denke bekomme ich immer noch dieses breite (leicht dümmliche) Grinsen!!

---

jupp - diese Geräte entfachen eine Art "Hass-Liebe" in mir - vor allem die Arm-Gelenk-Fessel - die meine Hände auf den Rücken "zwängt" und mein eigenes Kampf-System komplett zu nichte macht *grrrr*

ich weiss das dies so gewollt ist - aber selbst auf Stufe 35 wäre ich ohne ein "cheat"-item (hebt u.a. "Schleichen" auf 5000) nicht durchgekommen

dadurch das man die Wahrscheinlichkeit nicht mehr unter 40% stellen kann ist man letztlich zwangsläufig auf den Bären (als Schild) angewiesen

in Schwarzweide ist es aber schwierig das Item für den Bären regelmässig wieder aufzuladen

leider ist der Bär dann leider bei einem Kampf "drauf" gegangen *schnief*

---

und das war das einzigste was diesen tollen Mod für mich ein bissel eingetrübt hat

ja - es ist eine "krasse" und abgefahrene Geschichte - vielen Dank dafür das Du sie Dir ausgedacht und in diesen Mod "gegossen" hast

---

abschliessende Frage:

man kann am Ende der Geschichte das Mädchen aus dem Keller der Orkfestung in Winterfeste als Begleiterin "einstellen"

kann ich einen der üblichen Begleiter-Mods wie EFF (extensible Follower Framework) auf sie anwenden - oder mache ich da etwas in ihrer Steuerung kaputt?

6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

playing through was a real high-light this time

Glad you had a much better experience this time, without mods that drag your game down in lag. You named the only one I know to do that.

Honestly - how many "things" does one have to take to come up with these bear ideas?

please please - I would like to have some of it too - please

Most of the bear and also the beer, ideas came from @mercplatypus who wrote the story and all the dialogue.

Google Wojtek, you will find the bear's background story. Like for starters, that bear DID drink beer.

when this "pile of fur" sat up for the first time - took out a lute and played it as an E-GUITAR...

..I laughed out of my chair and tears ran down my face

when i think back to that scene in the game i still get this wide (slightly silly) grin!!

I still get a silly grin too, but partly more to do with the effort that went into the technical aspect of making it work.

yup - these devices ignite a kind of "love-hate" in me - especially the wrist restraint

They are toys, not devices!! :P Depends on the toy.

• Some have the Arm Binding Effect - this is a permanent locked behind your back state
  • But more likely you are talking about a toy with the Magical Wrist Binding Effect. This you can turn completely off... it does not cap at 40%, you CAN set it to 0. Try it. The setting is "Hardcore Mode Chance"

As for determining which effect is on the toy... Toys&Love MCM - Worn Toys tab - click on the toy to see all the details.

On this detail view, you can also just cheat and remove the toy.

But I'm glad you did not figure this out because it MADE you learn to use Wojtek and appreciate him... *giggles*

final question:

at the end of the story you can "set" the girl from the basement of the orc fortress in winterhold as a companion

can I apply one of the usual companion mods like EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) to them - or am I breaking something in their controls?

So yes Millonce can become your follower. But she is not a normal follower. If you wear the Wojtek Genital Toy, you continue to have the telepathic toy connection.

I've not tried her with EFF, or other follower frameworks, but I'd expect that they won't recognize her as a follower. That would be working as intended.

Sorry, we do some things that are just far to complicated to get working with all the follower frameworks, so not going to happen. I prefer that it works solid, instead of sort of works different and only partly, depending on the follower framework.

I think Nicole, the follower from Dark Desires Club, will work with follower frameworks though. Not tried that either. Her cursed armor might not work the same.

Vor 48 Minuten sagte VirginMarie:

Ich bin froh, dass Sie dieses Mal eine viel bessere Erfahrung gemacht haben, ohne Mods, die Ihr Spiel mit Verzögerungen nach unten ziehen. Du hast den einzigen genannt, von dem ich weiß, dass er das tut.

Die meisten Ideen zum Bären und auch zum Bier kamen von @mercplatypus , der die Geschichte und alle Dialoge geschrieben hat.

Google Wojtek, Sie finden die Hintergrundgeschichte des Bären. Wie für den Anfang, dieser Bär hat Bier getrunken.

Ich bekomme auch immer noch ein albernes Grinsen, aber das hat teilweise mehr mit dem Aufwand zu tun, der in den technischen Aspekt geflossen ist, um es zum Laufen zu bringen.

Sie sind Spielzeug, keine Geräte!! :P Hängt vom Spielzeug ab.

• Einige haben den Armbindungseffekt – dies ist ein dauerhaft hinter deinem Rücken eingeschlossener Zustand
  • Aber wahrscheinlicher sprichst du von einem Spielzeug mit dem Magical Wrist Binding Effect. Dies können Sie vollständig ausschalten ... es ist nicht auf 40 % begrenzt, Sie KÖNNEN es auf 0 setzen. Probieren Sie es aus. Die Einstellung ist „Hardcore Mode Chance“

Um zu bestimmen, welcher Effekt auf das Spielzeug wirkt ... Toys&Love MCM - Registerkarte "Getragene Spielzeuge" - klicken Sie auf das Spielzeug, um alle Details anzuzeigen.

In dieser Detailansicht kannst du auch einfach schummeln und das Spielzeug entfernen.

Aber ich bin froh, dass du das nicht herausgefunden hast, weil du dadurch gelernt hast, Wojtek zu benutzen und ihn zu schätzen … *kichert*

Also ja, Millonce kann Ihr Anhänger werden. Aber sie ist keine normale Anhängerin. Wenn Sie das Wojtek Genital Toy tragen, haben Sie weiterhin die telepathische Toy-Verbindung.

Ich habe sie nicht mit EFF oder anderen Follower-Frameworks ausprobiert, aber ich würde erwarten, dass sie sie nicht als Follower erkennen. Das würde wie gewollt funktionieren.

Entschuldigung, wir machen einige Dinge, die einfach viel zu kompliziert sind, um mit allen Follower-Frameworks zu arbeiten, also werden sie nicht passieren. Ich ziehe es vor, dass es solide funktioniert, anstatt irgendwie anders und nur teilweise zu funktionieren, je nach Follower-Framework.

Ich denke, Nicole, die Anhängerin von Dark Desires Club, wird jedoch mit Follower-Frameworks arbeiten. Auch das nicht probiert. Ihre verfluchte Rüstung funktioniert vielleicht nicht so.

Thanks for the feedback

I'm just testing the bondage on the back - equipped is "Curio Wrist Cuffs (locked)"

after equipping, the arms close behind the back and I get a message box

So I can only kick with my legs or, in the first-person perspective, with my fists - so I can't use a weapon or magic

and

this is where my confusion sets in - because what does the "Magical Wrist Binding Effect" setting in the MCM refer to?

If I wear the bracelets with "brocken" I can act normally (no arms tied behind the back)

--

Honestly - at the moment I'm literally "in the woods" and I'm at a loss

I don't want to remove the shackles with a "cheat" - I want to understand what's actually happening

Spoiler

Danke für die Rückmeldung

ich teste gerade mal die Fesslung auf dem Rücken - ausgerüstet ist "Curio Wrist Cuffs (locked)"

nach dem Ausrüsten schliessen sich die Arme auf dem Rücken zusammen und ich bekomme eine Melde-Box

ich kann also nur noch mit den Beinen treten bzw. in der Ich-Perspektive mit den Fäusten - kann also keine Waffe und keinen Zauber benutzen

und

hier setzt meine Verwirrung ein - denn worauf bezieht sich die Einstellung des "Magical Wrist Binding Effect" im MCM??

trage ich die Armbänder mit "brocken" kann ich normal aggieren (keine Arme auf dem Rücken gebunden)

--

ehrlich - momentan stehe ich sprichwörtlich "im Wald" und bin ratlos

die Fesseln mittels "cheat" zu entfernen möchte ich nicht - ich möchte verstehen was da eigentlich passiert