LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Ok I reinstalled the mod completely using the latest version and setbody 2ch edition 0.3 esp. like before I miscarried at day 25 but now I get no errors just the miscarriage and after 7 or so hours my body goes bat to normal' date=' but if i set DeliveryRate to 100 I get Error in script 7e00300Ā  could not create function context for function script and I get stuck with pregnant body and womb stays at 3rd trm. I tried it 5 times each way and got the same results. Is it possble that the birthing isn't functional yet in this version? It seems everything else works like it should.

[/quote']

Same problem, miscarriage at day 25..I turned all mods off ecept tamago/hiyoko, tried it with lastest japanese hiyokoclub on old "pregnant" save at day 25, my Imperial female char born pregnant elf like cruature with fasthers redguad texture. I tried couple time reload same save- get birth 3 times in a row and then about 10-15 miscarriage in a row again, cant get it to work again even with japanese version.. Don't know why it worked 3 times, maybe there script error when mods decide how child should look like..?

It would be alot simpler if you just had an infant like they did on morrrowinds Romance mod, the baby didnt grow but you had to feed and change it. And you could choose the race of the baby which just changed its color and for custom races you could edit dds yourself, it was really cute.

This one doesn't realy take the parents race into consideration, when i was using the old version and had it working b4 i messed it up My gothic breton girl got pregnant by a chorrol guard and she had a lopeared elf monster hybrid lol

Guest Donkey

Ok I reinstalled the mod completely using the latest version and setbody 2ch edition 0.3 esp. like before I miscarried at day 25 but now I get no errors just the miscarriage and after 7 or so hours my body goes bat to normal' date=' but if i set DeliveryRate to 100 I get Error in script 7e00300Ā  could not create function context for function script and I get stuck with pregnant body and womb stays at 3rd trm. I tried it 5 times each way and got the same results. Is it possble that the birthing isn't functional yet in this version? It seems everything else works like it should.

[/quote']

Maybe changing it in game could mess up the mod. try playing it without changing anything see if it then bugs out. Those where only debug keys but there could be problems with the debug scripts.

The bug is an issue with the translated plugin.Ā  Translated Hiyoko club has 100% miscarriage rate due to that silent script error happening on delivery.Ā  The delivery rate check is very simple and was not the cause (in fact, all that talk about taking damage and whatnot affecting miscarriages seems wrong, it looks like it's purely based on random percentage).Ā  I swapped in the untranslated version without even clean saving, and it worked fine.Ā  Had a daughter.Ā  She's got my eyes.Ā  :P

Ā 

I'm pretty sure this is unrelated to the Tamago inventory issues, since the problems were happening without ever looking at an NPC's inventory.

Ā 

I have a modified script for Hiyoko I whipped really quickly for testing purposes that eliminates any random chance of miscarriage, and also triggers birth as soon as pregnancy begins (~2 days after conception), so there's no 25 day wait just to see if things are working.

Ā 

I'd attach it but, I don't seem to be able to.

Ā 

Update:

Upon closer inspection, the problem is due to HiyokoGenerator.esp.Ā  Replacing that with the Japanese esp and keeping everything else the same works, though for some reason there's a weird chance that the kid that comes out is a catgirl.

Guest Donkey

in that case i know what the problem is. i think i packed the ini from the older version since the newer ini isn't translated. try replacing the ini from newer with the one from this pack and see if that solves it.

Ā 

The file size of the ini from 1.04 been modified. it is now 816kB the older one was 815kB

I tested it with japanese Hiyokogenerator again, still got miscarriage after phase3. And i have same ini sizes, both 1.04 and 1.03 its 815kB. Gonna test full japanese tama/hiyoko pack without modifying anything...

tried 4 more times, 3 were males w female heads last one was was a male as well but w male head. seems to be working all were elf, the father was valen dreth ew and my char is a human the kids had my skin color, but so far only males. I'm save right before I give birth could the sex already be determined by the generator before birth?

also it takes almost 16 hrs for my belly to go down to normal size too.

Ā 

the zip im using was labeled 23802 I used the generator and ini olny, the esp is in the newest package that was posted by donkey.

I suppose this parade of monsters are not what was planned by autors.

I've seen this with Born and Born2 on my oblivion build. I accuse XEO for this. XEO uses some script for races, and if the child race depends on parents you can get some unpredicted results as above.

I'll try setting up xeoSP, it's made compatible with MBP and may produce better results.

Ā 

ps: are you using XEO too?

If you don't use XEO, then i dont know what the problem is. But since the same is happening to me, i will try disabling every single mod possible, or even reinstall oblivion completely. It's time already anyway, my copy is a complete mess after i tried nearly all mods possible.

I'm running Xeosp with good results.Ā  I'm pretty sure Hiyoko will always select race according to gender, i.e. girls will have their mom's race, however they could have either parent's face settings.Ā 

Ā 

I've only gotten daughters, and though they aren't always the right species, they've all been very cute.Ā  Slaughtered half of anvil after killing a man for joburging one of them.

Ā 

Is the umbilical cord supposed to do anything when you click on it?Ā  It looks like it has a fairly complicated script attached that governs the kid's behavior and also has a menu option, but whenever I click on it it just disappears, along with the kid.

Slaughtered half of anvil after killing a man for joburging one of them.

We need to find some solution for this. I'm afraid Sheogorath became like this after seeing something similar.

Never seen any umbilical cords, do you get it bundled with a baby?

Guest Donkey

Ok re-translated the hiyokoGenerator try this and see if it works better then the one i uploaded earlier.

Ā 

We need to find some solution for this. I'm afraid Sheogorath became like this after seeing something similar.

There is an option within lovers with pk spell check if you did not enable the option continue battle after rape.

What this does continue the fight when you raped someone. Rape in itself is crime within the game, so whenever you do use this on a npc the npc will automatically turn hostile after rape ends. or use the block key to force them a surrender.

Ā 

Is the umbilical cord supposed to do anything when you click on it?Ā  It looks like it has a fairly complicated script attached that governs the kid's behavior and also has a menu option, but whenever I click on it it just disappears, along with the kid.

Ā 

Not yet, the menu has no options build into it to make it work like example lovers with pk.esp

Ā 

by clicking the umbilical-cord you just killed it. Also this option will place a bounty on your head if you do. :D I am not even sure what they where thinking when they created that. But no other then that it does nothing.

There is an option within lovers with pk spell check if you did not enable the option continue battle after rape.

What this does continue the fight when you raped someone.

We'll not be happy when someone joburgs one of our daughters. That's what we're talking about.

Also: Donkey, can you update joburg found in download section? It's an old version, correct 1.17 is here - http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=86.0

I sent a PM about this to Ashal, but he havent replied.

Finally got it to work, normal children are born- imperials like my chars and sometimes.. elfs? why

Ok re-translated the hiyokoGenerator try this and see if it works better then the one i uploaded earlier.

It works ! :) just tested couple of times

oblivion201103031823371.png

Guest Donkey

if you don't want that to happen i think you need to turn follower to 0 in the Joburgh screen. so whoever follows you will not be targeted.

Ā 

check this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=86.0

Ā 

it explains what every options does for joburgh.

Ā 

Frewert glad it's working.

Ā 

Ā 

i have tested the new Hiyokogenerator, so far no problems. i updated the main download page.

Guest Donkey

delete all the files from this mod in your oblivion\data then copy all the content of the arj back into oblivion\data i really think the problem is on your end rather then the mod.