LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Hello everyone. I've got to run with everyone else Tamago pluggins and working properly. My character has got to be pregnant and had a child, however, the texture of the body is transparent and shows the child is a ... lizard!!

I use the BOSS and all the requirements of each of the pluggins. I will try to hang you a picture of OBMM I do not know if I can because I have not done before.

One question if anyone knows ... How LoversDoctors search begins? I have found a doctor in IC in a special area SPOILER ... (If anyone wants to know to write me a message) with new animations and changes in body but nothing else.

On the other hand, does anyone could give me a download link Aphrodisia Aphrodisia and HUD? I have not and I would like to try.

These pluggins give another dimension than Oblivion much more dangerous and real.

Kisses from Spain

Lucia.

[/img]

Guest Donkey
On the other hand, does anyone could give me a download link Aphrodisia Aphrodisia and HUD? I have not and I would like to try.

This has not been updated yet, you have to wait till ashal or me finishes some new plug-in. Right now there is still work to do on different plug-ins but this one will eventually be updated.

Finally got it working where all fems have a womb, must of been a load order thing.

But now having a problem with SetBody 2ch-0.3 omod: it is screwing up my first person camera... it puts it about 4 feet above my head driving me crazy. (was using the older version 0.2 without problem)

Anyone know how to avoid or fix this issue or does anyone know where a non omod version might be I can try. (I like to avoid omods when I can because they can chew up the data folder when de-activated)

Ok re-translated the hiyokoGenerator try this and see if it works better then the one i uploaded earlier.

We need to find some solution for this. I'm afraid Sheogorath became like this after seeing something similar.

There is an option within lovers with pk spell check if you did not enable the option continue battle after rape.

What this does continue the fight when you raped someone. Rape in itself is crime within the game' date=' so whenever you do use this on a npc the npc will automatically turn hostile after rape ends. or use the block key to force them a surrender.

Is the umbilical cord supposed to do anything when you click on it?  It looks like it has a fairly complicated script attached that governs the kid's behavior and also has a menu option, but whenever I click on it it just disappears, along with the kid.

Not yet, the menu has no options build into it to make it work like example lovers with pk.esp

by clicking the umbilical-cord you just killed it. Also this option will place a bounty on your head if you do. :D I am not even sure what they where thinking when they created that. But no other then that it does nothing.

Whoa, didn't know about the bounty.  I've been using it to depopulate my game, since my modified script spits out children way more often than before.

264hocj.jpg

must...protect...(yeah, that's the mother, she's kind of a slut.)

as far as I can tell, Joburg-type rape is NOT a crime, while the battle-rape in raperS is.

Guest Donkey

There is new Tomago just released did a quick readme translate.

2011/03/04 v1.04a

- Bug fixes have not been converted to a number of days in view of the umbilical cord of age.

OnBirth fixed at birth - the timing of events such as system initialization.

(The same Frame object is created it because there are things that a child is not normal GetAV Some Akutaparameta etc.)

MOVEMENT_BLOCKED I was a child - the AI state as the evp.

- Change the default of 300 days lifetime

Also the Generator previously contained errors that is why some of you got the error but what is strange not everyone got the same type of error's

2011/03/04 v1.02b

? When random hairstyle, hair model if the path does not exist (only the border states have a list) was to play.

With this configuration AllowSKSHair abolished. Will be played automatically place the files unless hair.

? When a random name, \"radio\" name contains the character code and added a set 0x7c play.

(OBSE MessageBoxEX to malfunction of the characters and relationships to strictly handle double-byte characters.)

Fixed a couple ÂE HiyokoNameList.ini name that contains double-byte space is wasted on the ending.

i included the latest Hiyoko v1.04a test this and if no problem are found i will change main download:

Guest Donkey

Looks like they changed the max type that can wonder around. it is now 200 Default is 100 Also there seem to be a new way implemented into code that whenever they turn orphan and you walk around they will join you instead. Not sure if there is a dialog option though, haven't seen that.

But there is currently to many plug-ins for both Tomago and Hiyoko combined making this mod difficult to install correctly. And i am not sure all mods even needs to activated. i am currently playing without setbody, because i already use the one from nexus with has BBB options also for bouncing butts etc.. And the second edition doesn't have these options.

canthics can you post your load order? My heroine gets her kids messed up in different ways. And yours are normal and pretty.

It's nothing fancy. 

For ESMs:

MBP2ch++ - x117 - XEORace - Xeox117 - Lovers/BU - Tomago - Hiyoko

For ESPs:

Random junk - MBP2ch/choco elves/etc. - xeoex.esp - Bashed Patch (Faces imported from xeoex + merged race records)  - lovers plugins - tomago - hiyokogenerator -loverspk.esp - idleanim/etc.

I have a save for right before the CM partner mother (I usually roll male with a companion harem  ;D) gives birth to roll different child possibilities.  It actually seems very pre-determined.  I always get the same gender, and several variations on looks, though some of them don't make sense, like they half cat-ears or are an argonoid. 

Other than that weird racial deviation, I think the kids will generally inherit the race of the parent who is their gender, the facial features, hair and eye color from one of parents, and have a hairstyle that is pre-assigned to that particular x117 race by the generator.

The girl in the pic has gotten every one of those features from her mother.  I rolled a female PC looking exactly like the mother and had a daughter with Azzan that looked exactly like that girl, right down to the hair.

Granted, not all the kids popping up in the world have been all pretty.  Some are quite messed up and have the Xeo one-eye problem, but I think everything depends on the parents' looks.  Their race may matter a lot since if Hiyoko doesn't recognize one of the parents' race it may just be throwing random shit out.  That may be happening with the Xeo races, and it's definitely happening with my daughter generation since my male PC is using a custom race, but since the mother is a standard lop-ears elf that has a direct x117 version, things usually turn out pretty good.

You're using xeorc4? Your xeoex.esp from xeo5? I thought it's not needed for xeorc.

I'm using Xeorc4 + XeoSP.  Xeo5 is outdated now by XeoSP, which does a much better job incorporating MBP meshes and also alters vanilla races significantly to the point where even NPCs that aren't directly altered by Xeo are way more attractive than before.  Once xeosp++ reaches maturity I'll switch to that.  It looks like it will be far neater since it uses a BSA.

Honestly, it shouldn't matter for purposes of child generation, since it only uses MBP/x117.  The only issue is that Xeo contains races that I doubt Hiyoko can recognize, which would be a problem no matter what version of Xeo you use.  Now that I think about it, I no longer think race selection is base purely on the parent of the same gender.  That would explain the random beast children/catgirls that occassionally popped out for me.  Since the father is either a Xeo race or a custom race, if the generator picks his race it will just use something random.

This mod, does not seem to work. It will never go through Lutetia phase (day 7, after that it goes back to early fortuliation phase day 1). I can't change the settings, I don't know how to change them. My load order is completely correct. Help is needed.

Quick machine translation of the readme suggests it has something to do with breeding super-human offspring. Apparently it has scripts that calculate the genetics of the parents and the better genes, the stronger the child will be. It also introduces penalties from breeding with your own kids, i.e. incestual conception leads to genetic faults or something.