LoversTomagoClub 1.04

I've checked all that. I've started a new character and I've even removed all mods but TomagoClub and Lovers. If nobody else is having a problem with the version that is currently up then it has to be my install. Perhaps it's OBSE 20 messing things up?

Shouldn't be OBSE and I'm pretty sure this version is working, though I can't vouch for it since I'm using a personal modification of the japanese 1.05 version.

I had a similar issue before and determined that in some instances, viewing an NPC's inventory with a particular mod strips the script from the sperm and eggs making them duds.  If there are truly no other mods in play other than lovers and tamago, including the optional tamago mods like news, topic, break etc., there shouldn't be a reason this is happening.

Ah right, I forgot to mention I had CM Partners as well. It could be the way CM opens the inventory. 1.05 worked great for me even with CM unfortunately I'm on a network right now that blocks proxy redirection so egg translator doesn't work because that's how google translate works, and it took forever for me to translate the scripts directly in CS.

Well CM partners works fine EXCEPT when you try to use it to open inventory of someone who has egg or sperm.  I think the problem with these types of mods is that they use some proxy storage system to handle companion inventory.  The offending mods can be loaded without problem, it's what you do with them ingame that can make them break tomago.  I don't know if the newer versions resolve this, and I'm not really keen on testing that, as it turns out too much "dead sperm" in the game world can break the game, as they no longer automatically die out and the mod eventually runs out of sperm to use.

I've got my first child now and I can confirm, if you use something like Active Inventory Spell on the umbilical cord all name fields are set to "no name" and Hiyoko spits out lots of error messages in the CS.

Problem is that all these spells put the items in a temporary container for editing, then place them back into the NPCs inventory. So if you click on a scripted item in the temporary container, the script won't be able to get a reference to the owner and all sorts of error occur.

Checking the umbilical cord in pickpocket mode works fine.

The console error I constantly get when running Tomago is this:

Error in script 23003000

Couldn't create eventlist

Also every character that gets pregnant simply ends up miscarrying 100% of the time.  The console error for that reads as:

Could not create function content for function script

[setBody][iNFO]RESET

[setBody][iNFO]SET.HPREG

The rest of the game, and Lovers for that matter, seems to be operating just fine.  Even Tamago is almost working - characters are indeed getting pregnant but about two weeks after that I always get the "miscarriagewithfriends" news pop-up.  So far I've seen over two dozen characters get pregnant and every single one comes back as a miscarriage several days later.

It seems obvious that, for whatever reason, there is some kind of critical malfunction at work between fertilization & actual pregnancy.  When faced with this problem the script seems to just give up and erase the problem from existence via selective self-destruction.  Is it because of something that I'm missing from my list?  Something that I should have on my list but don't?  Do I have things out of order?  Wrong versions of something?  Or is it just plain old not working?  Thanks in advance for any help!

My current load order, for reference:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Break Undies.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
x117race.esm
---------------
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
BeautifulPeople 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounters.esp
HiyokuGenerator.esp
SetBody.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
--------------------------------
OBMM Packaged files installed:
(MBP)Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) 1.4
HGEC Body 1.21
SetBody 2ch-Edition 0.3

The console error I constantly get when running Tomago is this:

Error in script 23003000

Also every character that gets pregnant simply ends up miscarrying 100% of the time.  The console error for that reads as:

Could not create function content for function script

[setBody][iNFO]RESET

[setBody][iNFO]SET.HPREG

The rest of the game' date=' and Lovers for that matter, seems to be operating just fine.  Even Tamago is [i']almost[/i] working - characters are indeed getting pregnant but about two weeks after that I always get the \"miscarriagewithfriends\" news pop-up.  So far I've seen over two dozen characters get pregnant and every single one comes back as a miscarriage several days later.

It seems obvious that, for whatever reason, there is some kind of critical malfunction at work between fertilization & actual pregnancy.  When faced with this problem the script seems to just give up and erase the problem from existence via selective self-destruction.  Is it because of something that I'm missing from my list?  Something that I should have on my list but don't?  Do I have things out of order?  Wrong versions of something?  Or is it just plain old not working?  Thanks in advance for any help!

My current load order, for reference:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Break Undies.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
x117race.esm
---------------
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
BeautifulPeople 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounters.esp
HiyokuGenerator.esp
SetBody.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
--------------------------------
OBMM Packaged files installed:
(MBP)Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) 1.4
HGEC Body 1.21
SetBody 2ch-Edition 0.3

That error sounds more like something lovers itself would spew out if you have mismatched esm/esp versions.  You sure it was Tomago?

@Gron

The eyes are an issue with Xeo not playing nice with the x117 races.  Can't really get around it except to screw directly with Hiyoko's template child NPCs.

@Maou

The umbilical is working as intended.  Active inventory is actually one of the view inventory viewing spells that don't screw with Tomago.  The reason the dialogue is coming up is because the newer version of Hiyoko implements a much fancier system for calculating and showing child stats with a spell, and the old umbilical cord code is still there but is deprecated.  As far as I know, the umbilical cord has no purpose in the latest J version of Hiyoko, but since they kept it it may serve some other purpose down the line.

Well, I finally managed to juggle things around enough to make the "[setBody][iNFO]RESET [setBody][iNFO]SET.HPREG" error stop showing up, which is good I guess, but I'm still constantly getting "Error in script 23003000 Couldn't create eventlist" all the time, and nothing but miscarriages via TamagoNews.

More interesting is that error repeats itself for every pregnant character in the game.  More specifically, it spam-repeats a number of times equal to the number of currently pregnant NPCs.  So I don't think it's just something from LoversPK, though there could be a connection - maybe something in PK is messing up childbirth?  I even tried doing a4hc.setdeliveryrate to 100 but no luck - I'm still a 100% miscarriage rate with all characters.

I have noticed that people who say that they've had success with childbirth are playing female characters.  So maybe the problem is that my character is male and it's the NPCs trying to have children?  I'm open to suggestions.  In the meantime I'll just keep experimenting with load orders & esp mixes.

Add: I learned that the [setBody] error was indeed linked to SetBody2ch-Edition 0.3.  Apparently my HGEC Eyecandy was overwriting files from there, causing it to malfunction.  Once I gave priority again (letting it overwrite HGEC) then it the error vanished.  Of course SetBody2ch already has the same meshes as HGEC, but it doesn't automatically apply them to every NPC the same way as the other obmm file does.  Anyway, moving on...

The [setBody][iNFO]SET.HPREG was a obviously a reference to the "HGEC Pregnant BBB" mesh within SetBody2ch, which is probably why it was getting that error back when I had the HGEC Eyecandy file on top (see above). 

So... for pregnant characters it seems that is automatically trying to move them into a pregnant body mesh vis the SetBody program.  I simply had not noticed this because, for whatever reason, SetBody only seems to work for me if the character is naked.  When wearing clothes they revert back to their original vanilla bodies.  Not sure if that's a bug or just a limitation of the program (or my own lack of default clothing replacers to go with them?).  Either way it's not a big deal.

Definitely the "Error in script 23003000" that is the problem, then.  I'm not sure of much else, though.  I even tried removing all the normal lovers contest & left only Tamago club behind - and the problem is still happening.  So whatever it is I'm thinking it's most likely with Tamago club itself.  But other people are not having this issue?  Very confusing.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure why you are having so much trouble, i been digging through my trash can it seem i still had my latest stable built in it. try this version and if that fixes it.

i don't trouble shoot this mod, so others will have to walk you trough it.

you still need ini from the download section. this is just esp and esm

Donkey: This is interesting, as a few files are different sizes than the other download here.  Namely: Hiyoku Club, Hiyoku Generator and Tamago Club.  All of them larger.  Oh, and Hiyoku Genetics ... this is completely new, too (that is it's not in the other archive at all).  Maybe they've got the critical bits the others are missing?  I'll try them out immediately! 

Abinas: Yay, an extra potential solution!  Where, exactly, would I find this Japanese version if I might ask?  Just in case these new files don't solve the problem.

Hang on, is this it?  http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups24004.7z

Tried the 1.04 Japanese version of Hyoko Generator but sadly it did not work.  Same problem as always.  However I did get a little more data from the error console - does this mean anything to anyone?

TamagoClub:InvadlidEventHandler"OnConception" 00000000

Error in script 07014000

Error in script 07014000

Could not create function context for function script

Did you make a clean save before updating?

Also, I just recently discovered Wrye Bash's save game cleanup function which removed over 4000 null references from my early Oblivion days when I updated and removed many mods without using clean save.  :D

Right now, I don't have any particular problems with TamagoClub 1.03b and HiyokoClub 1.05.

You don't need version 1.05 right now though as it only adds some functions for future use.

I kept all the default settings except lowering female creature rate to 5%. My first pregnancy lead to a daughter. Two more fertilized ovums did not make it to pregnancy with the default conception rate set to 20%. Apart from my daughter there is one more child active from two NPCs in Harlun's Watch. And there is currently one woman in Bravil who is confirmed pregnant. All my attempts to "rebuild" Kvatch with Joburg spell have been in vain so far but I'll keep trying (can easily check for ovums in the vendor menu).  ;D

I spotted one minor bug btw. After a female NPC raped a male NPC, sperms with the name of the female NPC ended up in the male NPCs inventory.  :o

Apparently the scripts only check for offense -> defense, but not who's male and who's female.

hmm I'm sorry that didn't work, when I used that I no longer had any errors. But at that time I seemed the only one having probs, everyone else was running fine on the one donkey posted. Could loading Tamago and hiyoko beneath lovers help the stuck preg body and womb or will it mess up lovers? Are setbody and tamagosetbody both needed?

Hmm everything seems to be working fine (Im getting some error from time to time gonna post screen later ) but my female companion got pregnent and is in third trimester.

Only problem I have is lack of pregnency body (no textures etc ) any one know where to download it ?

None of the Tamago plugins is mandatory. in fact, all that most of these plugins contain is two scripts. The required quest script, which registers an event handler with the main mod and the event handler itself.

The only thing the event handler in TamagoSetBody does is call SetBody (if it's present) when the PC or an NPC enters the second trimester and a second call for the reset after birth or miscarriage.

Two things to keep in mind: The event handlers are called when the specific event for which they were registered occurs. The plugins themselves don't do anything until they are notified by the main mod. But to avoid slowing down the game engine Tamago doesn't do that every frame. The check routine only runs after a predefined interval (usually 3 ingame hours for most events). Therefore, the pregnant body won't be removed until TamagoSetBody's event handler is called. From my experience it can take up to 6 ingame hours until the pregnant body is reset to normal. That's a limitation of the main mod's event dispatching system. If it bothers you, you can always cast the SetBody spell on yourself or an NPC to reset the body.

Second, I noticed the BBB designer spell also calls its ESP "SetBody.esp". But I don't see the pregnant body in the mesh folder for this mod. So if you use BBB designer spell you won't get the pregnant body because it's not defined in the ESP. You need SetBody 2ch Edition. TamagoSetBody explicitly searches for "SetBody.esp", so if you want to use both (provided they don't conflict with each other) you should rename the ESP for the BBB designer spell to something else.

The pregnant body, like all other HEGC bodies, does not come with its own texture. The material in the mesh is set to "skin" which causes the game engine to use the default texture for the character's race. Is the pregnant body purple (missing texture) or transparent (missing mesh)?

I have tried using the setbody spell, it does reset the body however the womb stays stuck in 3rd trimester even after a successful birth. I have all required downloads, is there anything I could have done wrong? I have everything set up according to the load order. I'm using window 7 ultimate and obse 19.6 since on their site it says recommended for testers and mod developers only, I'm afraid of having to restart my game because of a bug in the beta version. is obse 20 required for this?

Guest Donkey

if you are using the one i stop supporting then the answer is yes. so is all other mods i created like stupid npc lovers magic etc.. all requires the latest OBSE0020.