LoversTomagoClub 1.04

The TamagoClub.ini controls the chances of ovulation, fertilization, and conception.

Change set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 5.0 to your desired chance on conception.  Note that you still need to be in the Luteal Phase with a fertilizard ovum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Can someone explain me how this mod works? How long shall i wait until my character will pregnant and give birth and does it works only with males or with females and monsters too?

Short answer:

With default settings will take a few days to get pregnant, and actually not guaranteed mostly due to implantation failure.  Pregnancy will last a couple weeks. You'll probably want to turn up the success rates for fertilization and conception until you understand the whole system.  Pregnancies can happen with males and creatures by default, there is a hidden option to enable females generating sperm as well.

The most important thing of note is that Tamago alone will not produce births. You must also install HiyokoClub and a generator (or two) to create the actual children at the right time.

I've downloaded "LoversTomagoClub_1_04.rar" from the first post of this theme. Does it contains all i need? Also, how can i change settings?

Oh, hey.  Just realized you're posting in the older version of Tamago thread.  Go over to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/ and get the two packages 'TamagoClub 1.15c eng' and 'HiyokoClub 1.10a & HiyokoGenerator 1.05 eng'. That covers the latest stable Tamago and Hiyoko for human children.  For creature children I suggest my own http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother/

To edit settings edit the TamagoClub.ini file in Oblivion\Data\ini. 'Fertilization rate / 4h [%]' and 'Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]' are the two settings you probably want to increase.  You will be able to see the wombs/sperm/eggs as inventory objects to check progress.