LoversTomagoClub 1.04

loversTomagoClub.esp needs the latest 1.01 released today to work properly.

Ok i updated the main file again. Please forgive my mistake on this one.

OOps i see it now TomagoClub.esp is actually TomagoClub.esm so don't use that. It is the one i use to update the japanese version to english. :D I don't know how that slipped in the pachage. Sorry my bad..

ok i included hyoko now only have to translate the ini properly, GrimReaper already made ini in machine translation so i included his for now.

There are now 2 things inserted in your inventory, eggcell and womb. Egcell has his own screen now also womb.

The game wont start with the generator, and with the TamagoClub - it crashes very often. I dont know if the problem is only with me, but I guess you would be glad for some feedback.

Also without these two new files, I can easily get the egg to fertilized state (or how it is called) but never beyond that stage. (And I can confirm that I have to use fast travel or stay in game, when I rest or wait "T", the egg always simply vanishes:))

Not sure. This is the only plug-in witch did not include any load order.

But my guess would be after Tomago.esm and last of esp files.

It will probably look like this.

Oblivion.esm

OBP.esm              OBlivion Beautiful People

x117race

Lovers with pk.esm

BUFramework.esm

LoversCreatures.esm

TomagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

TamagoBreak.esp 

TamagoNews.esp     

TamagoShop.esp     

TamagoTopic.esp   

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp > Currently only untranslated version available

LoversBrothel.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversAdulplayPlusSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPPluS ->v1.05

LoversMS14netori

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp      Only use if your not planning to use LoversLandE

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversRapeman.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversLandE.esp        Only use if your not planning to use Joburgh

Lovers_NA.esp          Currently untranslated

Lovers_NA Patch.esp    Currently Untranslated

LoversNecrophilia.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversClubCatsSx.esp

Lovers with pk.esp

BashPatch              If applicable

LoversBorn.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversDoctor.esp

LoversCreatures.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Not that my opinion really ought to mean much... but I'm paranoid. I would do both. It never hurts to be -too- careful. Unless in being careful, you neglected to run out of a burning house... and tragically perished in the fires.

In that case, being too careful might be deadly.

... but in most other cases. Not so much.

As a general rule, though, I hear BOSS is pretty reliable when it comes to these mods.

Oh yeah... I forgot about that. I've never really used BOSS more than once or twice, so... eh.

In that case, you can always do it by hand! You know... the good ole' fashioned way! Like we did back when I was a kid... -_-;'

... man I feel old.

The modding world has come a long, long way from those first few years.

[edit:]

Hrm! So, my character just miscarried... and I too just happened to notice that she's still got the body change going on. I can't help but wonder if that was intentional? Will it eventually return her to normal?

Guest Donkey

BOSS is actually worst advice to give. yes it is great for all other mods, but for the lovers it sucks. it places it in the wrong place. Making all other problems.

Lovers needs to be placed at the bottom it places it in the middle. witch means every other mods placed lower has a potential to screw up either animations or other scripts within lovers series.

Best advice would be: do it manually.

Ok, all is nice, but I almost every time get egg to fertilized state, but then after three days, it just disappears, I tried it many times to no avail. Is there another mod I need which is not in your package, or should I set conception rate to more than 20 (how?) or am I doing something wrong? I fast travel to pass time because by waiting or resting nothing usually happens.

Guest Donkey

set a4tc.conceptionrate to 100 will give a guaranteed success but im not sure if it will make the land over populated though hehe

there is max of 999 i think. so more you would get a warning sorry no more can be added. i am not sure when they will make the menu fully operational. then you would not need to mess with console commands.

Guest Donkey

Clicking on the womb item in the inventory still does nothing with the new .esm. Kinda odd.

Sounds like a mod conflict preventing the script to function properly when activating the womb. Please post your load order.