LoversTomagoClub 1.04

This is a reupload of the "old" v1.04.

Please read the included LoadOrder proposal included in the archive.

Expect some updates in the next few days.

Requirements...

- Modular Beautiful People

- x117 Race

Both available in this thread.

Changelog...

2011-03-09:

- Reupload of the translated v1.04, new version currently in progress.

Credits...

- GrimReaper (machine translated INI)

- Others (full translation till v1.04)

LoversTomagoClub_1_04.rar

This mod allows female pcs and npcs to become pregnant. Unlike LoversBorn 1 and 2, which worked with a % based pregnancy chance everytime you had sex, this mod adds a realistic cycle of ovulation and menstruation to all females in the game, including your female character, if you play one.

I've been playing around with it for a bit today and it's quite fun. As I usually play female characters, I have not tried the male side yet, but as a female character it works quite well. I think you can also use the old LoversContraception and take a pill to avoid pregnancy when it is almost ovulation time, but I might have to test that a bit more. I'm not sure yet how to complete a pregnancy; there is a warning that you should not catch a disease / run around / get damage, yet my characters keep miscarrying anyway. At least, that's what I figured out after I translated the news script, as normally the script spews some garbage on your screen. I've only machine translated a few lines and rewrote them to proper English, but let me know if anyone is interested in the modified versions.

I also found an odd bug: I travelled around a bit on my horse, then discovered my character now had two wombs instead of one, and when clicking the item, it claimed my name was "Shadowmere." So I guess you should not ride horses if you like this mod. :)

Edit: I tried this on one of my other characters and had no problem riding horses at all (for travel, you perverts!). Fast travelling did not cause problems either, so I am still not sure how to reproduce the bug.

This mod is very much in beta face so expect bugs. it also still in it's infant face. This mod doesn't even need lovers born or born 2. Witch is is a big plus. i am not sure but somehow there is new plug-in who should also be combined to this one but it requires x117 race. i think what that one does, is make the child when it is born unique not just copy of your character then shrinked down like lovers born and born 2 does. i think it's called hyoko club. or something like that. Did not have time to see what that's about.

Does this mod in it's current state cause any other bugs or strange anomalies ?? please report this. so i know it is more stable then the born series. As for shadow mere that was weird. Maybe it does also include animals now ?? will have too check the readme out.

I get time I will look at it, but I really have not much way to upload any translations i make right now.. sound like an interesting mod..

I translated Lovers born long time ago, it was different, But even after I finally removed loversborn...My children seemed to stay in the game...lol ( Poor things did not last long against any sort of attack ) so I seldom let them follow me, just let them stay at one of My houses.

I would have left them with that monkey lady, but she experimented on them..{ Sigh }

Download updated. somehow in previous version if you use the spell: Tamago Club Set you won't be able to get out of the menu. I am not sure why they created the menu like this. But it gets to big it won't fit your screen so the exit option is not on your screen to exit so your stuck in it. i had to shrink the spell menu considerably. In order to fix it.

But the tomago set is not really necessary. Maybe they are still creating it. But so far there is no option you could even click in it. Not even in the untranslated version.

From the look at the scripting it seem far better organized then the previous lovers born or born 2 version.

Download updated. somehow in previous version if you use the spell: Tamago Club Set you won't be able to get out of the menu. I am not sure why they created the menu like this. But it gets to big it won't fit your screen so the exit option is not on your screen to exit so your stuck in it. i had to shrink the spell menu considerably. In order to fix it.

But the tomago set is not really necessary. Maybe they are still creating it. But so far there is no option you could even click in it. Not even in the untranslated version.

From the look at the scripting it seem far better organized then the previous lovers born or born 2 version.

That's awesome Donkey! :D

I was thinking of trying to toy with that myself, but that would have taken me all day as I haven't done that before... Thanks a lot :D

Also, Kissinger: I'll try to add some of my translations back once I got the new version made by Donkey and try to find an upload site. Right now it's very late, so might be somewhere in the weekend. :)

So I'm not sure how to get started with this. I just go get raped/have sex and hope to get pregnant (or an npc to get it)?

It works just like in nature, in fact, I'm amazed by the amount of realism and detail in this mod. This is how it works:

On activation of the mod, all females (including female PCs) will receive a womb quest item. You can click this to check where you currently are in your menstrual cycle. If you want to know the menstrual cycle of a female NPC, there is a topic to ask her... However, unless you have high disposition with her, she will get really angry with you for asking.

Whenever you have sex with someone, their sperm is stored inside the womb for a few days. The sperm is also added as a quest item, and separate items will be added for each orgasm of the male and for each different male. So you might end up with 3x Armand Christophe and 2x Adoring Fan or whomever you slept with. :P

When the day of ovulation comes, an eggcell quest item will be added to the female. If the female has sperm in her womb, the egg will get fertilized by one of the men the female slept with. It seems to be randomly chosen, though it is possible that the man who left the most sperm inside the womb has a higher chance of becoming the father. I also am not sure whether you can get pregnant from monsters. Also, as far as I know and could test, using the condoms or pills provided by the old LoversContraception will prevent pregnancy, though I am not sure if there is a specific moment where you have to use them. I suspect it is either 1) before ejaculation 2) before the day of ovulation ends 3) The moment the day would change. Again, it could be luck, perhaps the mod does not prevent anything.

The eggcell only stays for one day and will disappear if fertilization did not occur. Just like in nature, it is possible to get pregnant if you had sex a few days before ovulation, as the sperm can survive for several days. I think the maximum I have seen is 5 days so far, but not always. If fertilization occurred, the eggcell will be replaced by a fertilized eggcell. This is still no guarantee that the female got pregnant, though. After the eggcell is fertilized, it will embed itself within the womb and create a placenta the next day, randomly. If this does not happen, it means fertilization failed to complete and you have to try again next month. If it was successful, you should hear a bell sound effect and an announcement telling you the name of the female that got pregnant and who the father is. Last I remember is that these announcements were not translated yet, but the names should be recognisable and I got a translation ready.

Also, keep in mind that not only your female PC and the lovers of your male PC can get pregnant. While I was playing my female PC in one test run, I got an announcement bell at one point, telling me that Viera Lerus got pregnant (the female guard captain of Bravil). I was far away from Bravil at that point and I have no idea who the father was. :P

If pregnancy started, congratulations! But the ordeal is not over. I'm not completely sure on the next step, as not all text is translated yet, but from what I understood and tested myself, the first trimester of pregnancy will last 10 days. After the fetus is 10 days old, the second trimester starts, lasting for another 15 days. After that, the third and final trimester starts, lasting for 25 days. Unfortunately, I never made it past the second trimester with my character, as she keeps miscarrying. :( EDIT: Forgot to add this earlier, but from what I saw in the scripts a few days ago, it might not be possible to progress to the third trimester yet... It's still in development. I'll give the new version a try.

As for miscarrying... The mod does warn you that some things give you a high risk of hurting your baby. These things are: getting damage in combat, running instead of walking, and catching a disease. So, especially later in pregnancy, be careful. If you play a female PC, you may want to play it safe, find a nice house or inn to settle down for a bit and take it easy for a month of gametime. :)

As Donkey said, the mod is still in beta, so I'm not even sure if it is possible to complete the pregnancy yet... I'm expecting great things of this mod though!

EDIT #2: I've been checking the addon again and did a machine translation of the readme of the new version. The miscarrying is normal and you indeed need the Hiyoko Club addon to complete birthing. Lots of background info on how all the formulae work as well, but the machine translation is hard to understand. One interesting thing is that apparently there is a small chance to have twins. :)

Good post Mirrorimage. However, you do need HiyokoClub to complete pregnancy, otherwise the fertilized egg will still disappear from the inventory no matter what you do. The LoversEncounter mod simulates sex and pregnancy for every NPC in Oblivion, that means every female can get pregnant without you doing anything.

Good post Mirrorimage. However' date=' you do need HiyokoClub to complete pregnancy, otherwise the fertilized egg will still disappear from the inventory no matter what you do. The LoversEncounter mod simulates sex and pregnancy for every NPC in Oblivion, that means every female can get pregnant without you doing anything.

[/quote']

Woops, edited my post without seeing your reply... It's been added in any case. Also thanks for clearing up the LoversEncounter purpose, the machine translation of the readme was quite vague. I'll give Hiyoko Club a shot this weekend and see if I can get it to work. :)

So Hyoko is needed after all. Thanks for that info. I figured it was needed, since it needed x117 mod with actually make every one of them unique in appearance. Also from what i seen Generates random names. from the ini file. So this is then full simulated package after all.

I completed the whole process. You CAN get pregnant from creatures, and when I did, my kid had cow skin. Not sure if that was built into the mod, or its just one of the races randomly generated.

Anyway, one thing I noticed, if seems that if you wait too many hours over the pregnancy, nothing occurs, if the kid is due in 7 hours, and I waited 24, nothing ever seemed to happen. I don't think they completed that part of the code yet, or maybe I was doing something wrong.

Also, did anyone test out the newest Tomago yet? I see new code but it doesn't seem to really do much.

Blame that one on me, I knew "Hyoko" was wrong somehow, but I was half asleep last night when I typed my previous posts. Yes, it is "Hiyoko" and I'll edit my older posts to correct the typo. :)

I managed to complete a pregnancy as well, I've got multiple characters and races to test it with, the first one was a chocolate elf - imperial hybrid, it worked. :)

I also tried to translate the name list ini so you won't get ',blargh as names :P Unfortunately google translator does not like 816 KB text files, so I'll have to take it small chunks at a time. :)

I have a question, I got it to work and had a daughter but her name is unreadable is there any way to rename her with console? oh and she follows me but there isnt any way to order her or trade is that something i'm doing wrong? she does attack who I attack though.

I have a question' date=' I got it to work and had a daughter but her name is unreadable is there any way to rename her with console? oh and she follows me but there isnt any way to order her or trade is that something i'm doing wrong? she does attack who I attack though.

[/quote']

I think you need a mod that enables you to give commands to any NPC. I think MadCompanionSpells does that, for example. Regarding the names, they are stored inside an .ini file which I am trying to translate right now.

Edit: Translated the HiyokoNameList.ini: http://www.4shared.com/file/MLQ9VElK/HiyokoNameList.html

Many of the names are kinda weird though, so if your child is named something like "Infernal Union" or anything like that you can just open the file and rename that entry to anythink you like (I think). At least you'll be able to read the name of the child. :D

To install, drop the .ini in Oblivion/Data/ini. You should make a backup of the original file though, just in case.

Looks like allot has changed with tomago.esm from previous to the one uploaded on shy today. One thing i saw the menu changed and added an advanced options in it. i have updated the esm to the latest today witch is http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups23686.7z Tomago 1.03B

Grimreaper: Most of the names are Japanese, and would not make much sense for English at all.  like the first one I :D