LoversTomagoClub 1.04

No just the latest OBSE 0020b

http://obse.silverlock.org/

Is this using some bleeding edge version of OBSE?

It loads and gives the womb' date=' but all the other scripts are failing silently.  Clicking on the womb does nothing, and the console outputs a script error.

[/quote']

How did you install the latest esm ?? did you just copy the file over the other or did you do a clean install first ?? This file needs a clean install first in order to run properly.

Tried it a bit with my male PC... not all female vanilla NPCs had the womb object, CSR allowed me to check out their inventories (which also allowed me to accidentally take Jensine's womb... ouch!) it seems only npcs with the womb will give the new topic.

They need a spell or something to add the womb to females that didn't get one... I assume custom/non-vanilla NPCs would not have them either.

Is there a load order for tomago, Hiyoko, x117, and lovers? I had this thing working perfectly and messed up my order trying some new stuff and I cant get it working now. I can get the egg to the 2nd day but then it silently vanishes after that  :'(

I have tried alot of different load orders and whats confusing is that I'm using the exact esp's and esm's i was using for 2 days without any problems. guess i got lucky the first time.

Is there a load order for tomago' date=' Hiyoko, x117, and lovers? I had this thing working perfectly and messed up my order trying some new stuff and I cant get it working now. I can get the egg to the 2nd day but then it silently vanishes after that  :'(

I have tried alot of different load orders and whats confusing is that I'm using the exact esp's and esm's i was using for 2 days without any problems. guess i got lucky the first time.

[/quote']

As far as I know, there is still a chance that the fertilized egg won't get to the next stage. Don't know if this is a bug or intended.

Well, with the translated version from Lovers Lab, i managed to get a pregnacy with Anvil Countess (enslaved with 10 assaults) and my Orc (weird child with human girl look, human body, and Orc eyes...).

I tried several times, because when I was waiting ("T"), the egg did not go to the next phase.

With fast travel, it was OK

With dungeon exploration, no issue encountered.

The child has a copy of  the mother inventory and sticks with her. He (It ?) also get a bone item, wich if taken delete the child (not full translated , it is a sort of bith record).

As it is a long process, I tried at the same time a female body gard (Colorwheel mod). The egg was fertilized, but no fetus worked. In my load order, the mod wich transforms gards is before tamago, but after Hiyoko, do not know if it is important.

Looking in CS' date=' the womb object doesn't have any script attached to it. I couldn't find the script either, so they seem to have removed that functionality or someone buggered up.

[/quote']

The womb don't need a script attached to it anymore. It is controlled someplace else now.

Tamago spits an error into the console log. How the hell were you able to run it guys?

Welcome to the club.  I'm still scratching my head, but I have it working somewhat by using the translated esm with the original japanese esps.  Swapping in any one of the translated esps gets me a script error in console and womb that won't open.  Other than that, thing seem to be working.

The womb don't need a script attached to it anymore. It is controlled someplace else now.

The womb still has a script applied to it, since clicking it will cause a script error. And btw., how else are you supposed to check the menstrual cycle of your player character (if you are playing a female character, that is)?

Update: I tried the original .esm from shy, and clicking the womb doesn't do anything, too. But there are no script errors showing up in the console. Really strange.

actually clicking the womb should allow you to check your menstrual phase. so i don't know why it won't work for you. it does for me.

uncheck all esp files, and only try the esm file. i think they need update the esp files. There is no esp file updates yet. only the esm.

if you activate the esp it will spit out errors. since the script has changed, the esp don't recognize the new structure of esm.

actually clicking the womb should allow you to check your menstrual phase. so i don't know why it won't work for you. it does for me.

uncheck all esp files' date=' and only try the esm file. i think they need update the esp files. There is no esp file updates yet. only the esm.

if you activate the esp it will spit out errors. since the script has changed, the esp don't recognize the new structure of esm.

[/quote']

So you don't need the TamagoClub.esp anymore?

There is allot of new scripts added in the latest esm. making different plug-ins built-into the new esm. i am uncertain what the new plan they are undertaking with this. Maybe they trying the simplify this into a giant esm file. who knows.

In order to play with the esp file active they need to release the new updated esp files. So until they do, do not use the current esp files.

yes that is what i am saying. the esp in this one is only from previous esm file. the esm file released yesterday did not contain any new esp for me to include with it.

Ok to avoid confusion i removed the tomago and repacked it with correct esm. and will only release the new esm separately. tomago older version uploaded in first post.

i just discovered some weird inconsistency. just used the translated esm with untranslated esp and it seem to work ok. i am now uncertain why my own translated esp won't work with my newly translated esm. so i am on it. worse case would be to re-translate the old japanese plug-ins back to English. But that would be just minor, since the biggest work was translating the esm.

I have some problems with this. If I use all files in the download pack, I get an error that I need change body 2ch of a version at least 0.3. But if I use only the esm file you are talking about, all is fine but I dont get any sperm after sex in the inventory...

Note: I have Modular Beautiful People 2ch edition 1.4 Full as OMOD installed

Am I missing anything? this lovers mod is the only one with some problems...

Ok i am not sure why it would previously not work with esp activated. i have converted the Japanese back to English with newest esm active, and no more error's

See if this fixes it for you. Main upload has been updated.

Well... It tells me:

TamagoSetBody

Error:SetBody 2ch-Edition 0.3 or above is required

I have like an OMOD installed "Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) v1.4a"

So, do I have a bad mod or is there other problem? I also have HGEC body over it but even when I disable it, the error persists so I dont think it is the problem...

EDIT: It works when I disable the TamagoSetBody.esp but I dont know what does it do if it is important or outdated?

i am not sure if it is intensional there is a chance for twins, i saw it it in the script.

Also here is a small preview of hyoko esm. I still need to do a proper hyoko generator.