LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Okay can someone help me?

I can never get my character preggo, (and yes my load order is correct) so i did a re-install.

All i need is all the up to date files that i need for this to work.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic!

Okay can someone help me?

I can never get my character preggo' date=' (and yes my load order is correct) so i did a re-install.

All i need is all the up to date files that i need for this to work.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic!

[/quote']

Well you didn't say too much about what you are already having and what your settings are...

If you already have it working (check via spell, if sperms ovums are produced) a good thing would be to learn what the settings mean and try experimenting. Be sure to have settings that make sense (ovum lifetime so that the egg dies during luteal phase, a good chance of fertilization and conception, ...).

If you are only looking for new files try the 1.12 download thread. Besides from the initial post there are some upgrades in the thread and some explanations.

@divaneam

If I remember correctly creating the child is done through a script in hiyokogenerator and also somewhere in this thread somebody posted which lines to change (sorry can't find it right now).

Alternatively you can use Purveyors modified generator (Tamago 1.12 thread post #48' date=' page5). It should prevent the problem with eyes inheritance.

How to edit an existing child I don't know.

[/quote']

thanks for reply, I've ingor it for a long while but thanks,

I'm a bit annoyed with Lovers Encounter. It apparently decides to blatantly ignore any settings I have for Lovers, with regards to disabling certain mods from sex. I keep getting stacks upon stacks of Dune Guard kids for the Anequina mod, even though they are forbidden from having sex in the lovers settings spell. People regularly get pregnant by their dogs, even though I disabled creature sex. I'm worried that next thing will be my x117's getting pregnant, even though I have very explicitly forbidden them from using the lovers system by installing the disable x117 plugin. So I'm wondering, is there a better alternative to lovers encounter, one that is somewhat configurable, or that listens to my main lovers config?

Edit - NVM, I fixed it already. Just took some extra filtering in the script.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my true love story:

I met a wonderful girl name Xeo, she and I had great adventure we never had before. Till one day we fell in love each other. For we share love and we decide to stay in Anvil for honey moon. One day after we clear some dungeons she exhausted and she told me that she's pregnant! OMG! I kissed her right away and I'm so happy! I'm gonna be a daddy! Anyway, later I decide to stay home and waiting for the baby to came up. I lay down my sword and sworn not to kill any one even any beast! For days I waiting and waiting, even Luchien Lachance visit me one night and said : WTF! You ignore the night mother's order! After he said the last word I crushed his head with my daedric war hammer. Oh well, I don't care. Then after quite long day waiting "THE BABY IS BORN!" "YAY!" I hurry up and...

Me : WTF..

Xeo: Baby, look this is our baby.

Me : Yeah? But I never recall this baby is an ARGONOID?!

Xeo: Still she's our baby darling.

Me : Okay let me get it straight, I'm a Breton, and you are a Xeo. How could be our baby is an argonoid?!

Xeo: Trust me baby is our son!

Without further chat, I cast Combustive Conclusion (Deadly Reflex Spell) and torn the baby into pieces, even I have to smash my Xeo coz she had baby argonoid..

I met a wonderful girl name Xeo' date=' she and I had great adventure we never had before. Till one day we fell in love each other. For we share love and we decide to stay in Anvil for honey moon. One day after we clear some dungeons she exhausted and she told me that she's pregnant! OMG! I kissed her right away and I'm so happy! I'm gonna be a daddy! Anyway, later I decide to stay home and waiting for the baby to came up. I lay down my sword and sworn not to kill any one even any beast! For days I waiting and waiting, even Luchien Lachance visit me one night and said : WTF! You ignore the night mother's order! After he said the last word I crushed his head with my daedric war hammer. Oh well, I don't care. Then after quite long day waiting "THE BABY IS BORN!" "YAY!" I hurry up and...

Me : Okay let me get it straight, I'm a Breton, and you are a Xeo. How could be our baby is an argonoid?!

Without further chat, I cast Combustive Conclusion (Deadly Reflex Spell) and torn the baby into pieces, even I have to smash my Xeo coz she had baby argonoid..

[/quote']

Looool

I met a wonderful girl name Xeo' date=' she and I had great adventure we never had before. Till one day we fell in love each other. For we share love and we decide to stay in Anvil for honey moon. One day after we clear some dungeons she exhausted and she told me that she's pregnant! OMG! I kissed her right away and I'm so happy! I'm gonna be a daddy! Anyway, later I decide to stay home and waiting for the baby to came up. I lay down my sword and sworn not to kill any one even any beast! For days I waiting and waiting, even Luchien Lachance visit me one night and said : WTF! You ignore the night mother's order! After he said the last word I crushed his head with my daedric war hammer. Oh well, I don't care. Then after quite long day waiting "THE BABY IS BORN!" "YAY!" I hurry up and...

[/quote']

ROFL!!!

Hilarious!!! You did the right thing, DESTROY THEM ALL!!

• 1 month later...

For those who get the stuck with pregnant body-problem' date=' you can just set your body back to whatever you want with the 2ch setbody. It also works during pregnancy, if you don't want your character to look pregnant.

[/quote']

LOL, I re scripted that Tamagosetbody to not need set body [or not need any exact version of it] {For Array simplicity reasons I still need some version of set body, but it has nothing to do with the Body swapping}, and added the bodies swapping control to force the pregnant body on you..My version will not let you change it. You become fat porker, and stay that way until you Birth.

i think i got the files now

also is there a Specific sex animation Mod needed or they in the base pack? also what about Nude textures' date=' and if they are needed will i need the archiveinvalidation? (ive already got the AI)

[/quote']

where did you get them?

If you mean the bodies, then the nexus: http://tesnexus.com/index.php

There are quite a few types. HGEC is the most popular base body for women and Roberts is for men.

11Z11' date=' if you aren't willing to install MBP then lovers is just a waste of time for you. Too many of the mods require it. I personally held out awhile not wanting to install it too but I finally broke down and have NEVER regretted it!

[/quote']

where did you find mbp because i can't find it anywhere on tesnexus or here. tesnexus only has mbp+ now and in order to install mbp+ it says you need mbp. and unless it changed recently that link in the original post thats supposed to take you to the files doesnt work.

11Z11' date=' if you aren't willing to install MBP then lovers is just a waste of time for you. Too many of the mods require it. I personally held out awhile not wanting to install it too but I finally broke down and have NEVER regretted it!

[/quote']

where did you find mbp because i can't find it anywhere on tesnexus or here. tesnexus only has mbp+ now and in order to install mbp+ it says you need mbp. and unless it changed recently that link in the original post thats supposed to take you to the files doesnt work.

Link to the one I am currently using (note it is an OMOD file that has MBP 1.4a, MBP++ 94a, x117++ 78 - see post #2): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2521

Cyb3r, has made a newer OMOD that has updated versions of each but I have not yet tried it: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3812

Note: whichever one you choose you won't need to jump through all the hoops that are required to install each manually. If you want to install them manually (not sure why anyone in their right mind would) then follow these instructions at this link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1602

Have fun :)

I have a little problem here and need some assistens.

For some reason, every child have a blank, black left eye, as you can see here: screenshot1fu.jpg

I really don't know why's that so and i tried to figured it out by my own, but, well, i screwd it even more up actually. :dodgy:

maybe some of you guys know to solve this. :-/

I post my load order as well here, only for safety:

Oblivion.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

CM Partners.esm

x117race.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

TamagoClub.esm

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

Oblivion Vwalk.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp

quickstart.esp

CM__Thelia.esp

SpeedBuster Collection.esp

x117race.esp

Companion_Ab_Human_4.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

DHuntress.esp

ElaborateEyes-RensBeautyPackFull.esp

ElaborateEyes-RensBeautyPackHairsOnly.esp

Knights.esp

Knights Vwalk.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

HentaiSummerFesta.esp

R18PN - Mizugi set.esp

Retma Dresses.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

Slof's Boners! v5_DV.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp

ElaborateEyes.esp

R18PN - Fiona Armor.esp

CuteElf11.esp

CB Elegant Dress.esp

CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp

Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners More NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners NPC Vwalk.esp

xeoex.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs Vwalk.esp

LoversSurrender.esp

LoversLandE_hud.esp

SetBody.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

CoverYourself.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversBoxing.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp

LoversGhostFix.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversLandEv2.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversNecrophilia.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversSetFlags.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversVictims.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

JameBow, dude your load order is jacked :(

1. First off pop over to the lovers AIO OMOD and hit the spoiler tab for technical assistance and then example load order. Adjust your LO to match it.

link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2810

2. x117.esp needs to be below the Beautiful people esp's.

3. Xeoex.esp needs to be the very last esp in your load order to avoid googly eyes.

4. Joburg and Lande should not be run together for stability reasons.

5. Did you install MBP 1.4a, MBP++ .94a at minimum? You can have later versions but these are minimum to make sure tamago functions correctly.

6. Be aware that CM partners and lovers don't get along very well. You can run them together but you will have problems eventually.

7. Lastly MBP requires using wrye bash (to make a bashed patch) to function optimally. You can ignore this but it will eventually lead to stability issues.

Hope this helps. Holler if you get stuck :)

JameBow' date=' dude your load order is jacked :( [/quote']

First of all, thanks for the help so far.

I've now cleaned up that mess of a load order and i think it isn't "that" screwd up anymore, i guess.

You can check if you want to:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

Oblivion Vwalk.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp

quickstart.esp

SpeedBuster Collection.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

DHuntress.esp

ElaborateEyes-RensBeautyPackFull.esp

ElaborateEyes-RensBeautyPackHairsOnly.esp

Knights.esp

Knights Vwalk.esp

HentaiSummerFesta.esp

R18PN - Mizugi set.esp

Retma Dresses.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

LoversSTVictims.esp

Slof's Boners! v5_DV.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp

ElaborateEyes.esp

R18PN - Fiona Armor.esp

CuteElf11.esp

CB Elegant Dress.esp

CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp

Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversSetFlags.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversNecrophilia.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversVictims.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

LoversBoxing.esp

LoversGhostFix.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversSurrender.esp

LoversLandE_hud.esp

SetBody.esp

Beautiful People.esp

CoverYourself.esp

LoversLandEv2.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

x117race.esp

xeoex.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The good thing, it's actually runs smoother now.

The not-so-good-thing, i've still the problem with these kids and there damn black eye. :dodgy:

It's really wierd, this problem is only by the kids, every other npc looks fine so where could the problem be. :huh: