LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Bug in TamagoClub:

This could be relevant to those who get lots of miscarriages, although it should not ALWAYS produce miscarriages.

The bug causes the internal pointer in the list of actors to return to the beginning of the list whenever

an actor is removed from the list (e.g. when he/she has been dead for > 64h) so the actors at the end of the list will

be processed less frequently than those at the beginning. In the worst case (if actors are deleted every pass)

they will never be processed.

The worst case is usually prevented when you sleep or rest since the list is traversed ultra-fast while resting so the actors at the end

of the list will be processed at least once eventually.

In any case, the frequency at which actors are processed greatly influences all the probabilities.

With the default settings, TamagoClub should process every actor roughly every 240 game minutes.

During my tests with this bug the processing of a certain NPC near the end of the list did not occur until I rested, after waiting for 12 hours!

Also, the last 3 pregnant NPCs here all got miscarriages even though the average delivery rate with the default values is about 95%.

Technical details for the author:

scn a4tcsTamagoOne

string_var idx

ref me
array_var data
string_var s

long delay

Begin Function { idx }

;	(...)

let a4tc.nSperm -= ar_Size data->Sperms
let a4tc.nWomb -= ar_Size data->Wombs
let a4tc.nOvum -= ar_Size data->Ovums
let a4tc.nFertilizedOvum -= ar_Size data->FertilizedOvums
let a4tc.nConception -= ar_Size data->Conceptions
DebugPrint "TamagoClub:%n(%i)'s data was removed(%z)" me me s
; ------------------------------------------- 
; Bug 1: String comparison must use sv_Compare, not ==
; Edit: This was fixed in v1.11 so please ignore.
; バグ1:idxもa4tc.idxTamagoもstring_varなので比較は==じゃなくてsv_Compareを使わなければならない。
; 修正:バグ1はv1.11で既に修正されたみたいだから無視してください。
;    妊娠中のNPCが出産か流産するまでv1.10cを使い続けているこちらのミスでした。;;
;	if idx == a4tc.idxTamago
; ------
if eval 0 == sv_Compare $idx, a4tc.idxTamago
; Bug 2: If ar_Next is used here the entry after the deleted one will be skipped since ar_Next is used again in a4tcqMain.
;        Temporarily setting the index to the previous entry fixes this problem.
; バグ2:a4tcqMainでもar_Nextが実行されるのでここでar_Nextを使うと削除される項目の次の項目がスキップされてしまう。
         とりあえずar_Prevで一旦直前の項目に戻すと正常に動作するようになる。
         (だたし、a4tcsTamagoOneがa4tcqMain以外から呼び出された場合は呼び出し元がa4tc.idxTamagoを進めないと二回実行されることになる)
;		let a4tc.idxTamago := ar_Next a4tc.aTamago idx
; ------
	let a4tc.idxTamago := ar_Prev a4tc.aTamago idx
endif
ar_Erase a4tc.aTamago idx
sv_Destruct s idx
End

Seems like I have to correct my bug report.

As usual, you find something new 5 minutes after you posted.

From the 2 bugs mentioned above, the first one has already been corrected in version 1.11! It just wasn't mentioned in the version history so I missed it.

(I'm still using version 1.10c atm until all current pregnancies come to an end).

As far as I can see bug 2 remains though.

With bug 1 solved the impact on the probabilities is much less so bad news for all who've been using v1.11 and were hoping this would fix their miscarriage problems...

I'm using 1.11 and I've noticed no real problems with conception or bringing to term. However Tomago news gets a bit odd sometimes. It seems to get out of sync. It Reports my toon pregnant when she's

not. Though it all seems to repair itself when she does get pregnant. I set up everything from a completely clean save having deleted all Tomago and Hyuko files. I even deleted Lovers encounter, just in case, before starting.

The problem doesn't seem game breaking so I'm not really that concerned. Just amused and bemused. Anyone else getting this oddity?

I once had a motorbike that was strange and whimsical in its behaviour. I spent probably more time under it, tweaking, maintaining and repairing it as i did riding it. I was choked up when I had to finally let it go to the "Great Breakers Yard in the Sky". I sort of regard Oblivion a similar way. Know what I mean?

Cheers

My PC wants to be a mom and a dad, Please help.

Hi all.

I have looked this thread over from page 1 to 73 and I can't find the plug in to let my female pc produce sperm.

I found “set a3ltc.KokumaruMilk to 1” but it will not work.

I know that I may have looked right over it but it got so the posts just all ran together.

Please point me to a link to this or just the page # on this thread where the link is.

I thank you for your time in helping me on this.

My PC wants to be a mom and a dad' date=' Please help.

Hi all.

I have looked this thread over from page 1 to 73 and I can't find the plug in to let my female pc produce sperm.

I know that I may have looked right over it but it got so the posts just all ran together.

Please point me to a link to this or just the page # on this thread where the link is.

[/quote']

I use Pkextender, joburg for extender, and russianraper for extender. I've found a unique way to produce female sperm. Raping fresh corpses produces on occasion female sperm which you can then extract to your own womb. Getting it into the womb of another female without killing them is beyond me.

Hi all.

[/quote']

It's a3ltc.KokumaroMilk not Kokumaru.

@Ragged Robin

No idea what the problem could be.

TamagoNews only reacts to events fired by TamagoClub so I can't see why it should report you are pregnant when you are not...

Hi all.

[/quote']

@Ragged Robin

TamagoNews only reacts to events fired by TamagoClub so I can't see why it should report you are pregnant when you are not...

Thank you, I really appreciate the help.

Hi all.

[/quote']

@Ragged Robin

Np Maou, It's not game breaking for me, just odd. Thanks anyway.

Of course, "phantom pregnancies" happen in RL too!

Btw: I asked earlier about changing the look of offspring and you kindly replied a while ago. We had a misunderstanding as I wasn't aiming to change facial features individually, but the default appearance of the little tykes.

I experimented by breeding Dunmer with Dunmer and the result was Lop-eared pink elf!!!???

So I messed about in CS. Got rid of all Lop-eared elves and changed texture and some mesh references for both genders in face and body and hey presto! Dunmer kiddies. Saved the whole mess as a separate esp file (just in case) and placed nearly last in load order. This means of course I can design a whole raft of pure-breed and half breed offspring each with subtle blends of features and skin colours to my own satisfaction. Cool huh!

I had to extract some textures and meshes from the relevant BSA file as I could find no way to reference them otherwise.

This would mark my first baby steps into modding. I couldn't do this wthout the help, support and sage advice from you and so many others on this forum. Who knows where this will lead? Maybe you'll see something uploaded by me someday soon. So, a hearty thanks to you all.

Np Maou' date=' It's not game breaking for me, just odd. Thanks anyway.

Of course, "phantom pregnancies" happen in RL too!

Btw: I asked earlier about changing the look of offspring and you kindly replied a while ago. We had a misunderstanding as I wasn't aiming to change facial features individually, but the default appearance of the little tykes.

I experimented by breeding Dunmer with Dunmer and the result was Lop-eared pink elf!!!???

So I messed about in CS. Got rid of all Lop-eared elves and changed texture and some mesh references for both genders in face and body and hey presto! Dunmer kiddies. Saved the whole mess as a separate esp file (just in case) and placed nearly last in load order. This means of course I can design a whole raft of pure-breed and half breed offspring each with subtle blends of features and skin colours to my own satisfaction. Cool huh!

I had to extract some textures and meshes from the relevant BSA file as I could find no way to reference them otherwise.

This would mark my first baby steps into modding. I couldn't do this wthout the help, support and sage advice from you and so many others on this forum. Who knows where this will lead? Maybe you'll see something uploaded by me someday soon. So, a hearty thanks to you all.

[/quote']

Actually, you didn't have to mess with the generator plugin. You can just make your own generator and use it together with the default generator and (if you like) the creature generator. Both TamagoClub and HiyokoClub are as modular as it gets with the game's scripting engine. Many things can be customized by making additional plugins. Look into the readme for HiyokoClub. It contains lots of useful information about how to develop plugins. For HiykoClub you can define "Generator" and "DefaultGenerator" plugins. The job of the later is to make sure a child is created if the normal generators failed to do so.

That is also why you got a Lop-Ears-Elf for Dunmer parents.

HiyokoGenerator is a default generator. It contains a few race checks for standard stuff. E.g. if the race name contains "Elf", "Elves" or "Chanpon" it chooses Lop-Ear-Elf for the child race. If it contains "Khajiit", "Tabaxi", "Beast", "Horkew" or "Wiera" the Tabaxi Mini race (with some variations) is chosen.

Since it doesn't know about Dunmers (and the default generator can only use races from x117) it uses the "give up" method, which is to just choose a random race from the defined x117 children base actors.

To prevent that, you can make your own generator plugin.

When a child is about to be born, HiykoClub will send the "Generator" event to all registered generator plugins. Each generator can return an array of possible child "candidates". HiyokoClub will then choose the child to be born from all the candidates.

This means that you can use as many generator plugins as you like.

E.g. if you want to make a generator especially for Dunmer children, you just register a handler function for the "generator" event in your plugin.

When the event is raised, you look at the parents and decide whether it is appropriate for your plugin to produce a Dunmer (or half Dunmer) child or not. If not, just return an empty array. Otherwise create one or more custom children (CreateFullActorCopy) from the base actors defines in your plugin and list them in the array you return. HiyokoClub will handle the children from there on.

You can also set the hair and eyes for the children, as well as their initial inventory contents.

You can look into HiyokoGenerator and HiyokoGeneratorCreature for an example of how this all works.

Multiple default generators can also be used but it doesn't really make sense.

Nothing wrong with making an alternative to HiyokoGenerator.esp, though. Especially if you want to use HiyokoClub without using x117 and/or MBP.

Quick info

-Was using the page 1 version, just changed to the page 63 version, so much better, ty)

-I know why either of my chars haven't had kids, in that they're both running around fighting everything, but more importantly that I've been careless with them and gathered up extra wombs. Not really concerned about that though. If one of them has kids, great, I'll keep them at battlehorn or at the pirate cove in anvil

I ran into a problem though: on the old page 1 version I was sleeping and two people in the Bravil Mage's guild had a kid, and the kid spawned when I was sleeping, and somehow ended up attached to me. A randomly when I loaded from a specific save the kid ran off on his own and I was free again, but most of the time I was stuck with it. (updating tomago naturally fixed it)

Hi everyone. I would like to get started on getting this mod going but the link to the thread for the required mods (x117 race and MBP 2ch) just links me back to page one. I tried looking for it on the nexus and downloading just gets overly complicated. Are those mods somewhere on here?

Hi everyone. I would like to get started on getting this mod going but the link to the thread for the required mods (x117 race and MBP 2ch) just links me back to page one. I tried looking for it on the nexus and downloading just gets overly complicated. Are those mods somewhere on here?

There is a sticky in the "Other Adult Mods" subforum.

Well tamago 1.11 is far better than 1.04 thanks for the upload maou .

But i have a little conflict / problem or whatever with the mod .

my Character is pregnant from the hellhound ok thats possible but thats not the problem ... The character is in the 3rd pregnant form.

and the fetus is 11,8 days old. pregnant phase is on 17 days in 3rd form. so and if i going to sleep or wait an hour the game crashes immedeatily . also i got the problem if i play with the pregnant status on that datas and loading the game after crash ... the game crash again and again :/. so the save is broken , but i was smart enough to make some backup with fetus 11,7 days old and pregnant phase 16 days old ...

Maybe i need Hiyoko creatue generator ?

Is MBP and Xeo 117 really required for child birth?

So i dont know which mod is conflicting with tamago.

Maybe i should post my load order ?

Or have anyone some other advice .

Thanks and sorry for the bad english.

Edit : this comes RunModelt may result in a miscarriage or have become ill" when i go to sleep :/

- You can reset TamagoClub with the spell (somewhere in the advanced options iirc). This will cancel the pregnancy, but may rescue your save. Lack of the creature generator shouldn't cause a crash, you just won't get creatures as children. I had two pregnancies by Hellhound sperm (one my char and one on a MCS companion). Neiter gave me the hellhound baby I wanted (I have hiyoko creature), but it also didn't crash =)

- The "Run Mode" message is from TamagoBreak. Disable it to get rid of it (annoyed the heck out of me, playing Oblivion with run mode off is a no go.)

Ive followed your advice and disabled Tamagobreak and see my time is growing to day 16 and 12,2 for the fetus :).

Thanks alot Kindman, i will try to get the baby.

and if isnt working then i will disable the the pregnancy .

thanks.

Edit: i have to remove the pregnancy :/ but tamagobreak disable was a very good advice.

I will post my loading order next time.

Edit 2 : well with Hiyokocreature generator it works perfect and i got a mini hellhound :D.

and game isnt crashing anymore thanks for help so far kindman .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe the base-mod (lovers with PK) has a setting for doing just that. (I.E. mark certain mods as off-limits). You can get to it with the sexual settings spell. There should be something with block mod, of prevent mod or something simlilar in either the main menu, or one of the sub-menus.