LoversTomagoClub 1.04

Is there any version of this mod that allows for futa-females to impant sperm?

In game open console menu and type "set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 1" without quat.

tried that and i get and error stating that there is a missing variable in set command. Although it might be due to a change made when upgradding to 1.12

Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm really stumped...

I appear to be having the consistant miscarraige on day 25 issue, but i cannot, for the life of me, figure out what is wrong! I'm starting to wonder if I've missed something really obvious (would not be the first time I kept missing something despite tutorials, sadly), or if I'm doing something wrong, or if i have a bad version...

Here's my load order, after I let BOSS tinker with it.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

BUDungeon.esm

LoversCreature.esm

EyeCandy - Content.esm

x117race.esm

Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

EyeCandy Compilation.esp

HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

Knights.esp

BUDungeonCore.esp

BUDequipment.esp

BUDequipmentNA.esp

BUDungeonAppend.esp

BUDSercen.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversHVirus.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

Muggervamp.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

SetBody.esp

zzEstrus.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

CuteElf11.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I also have my copy of Oblivion patched to the latest version, and got the universal skeletons.

Sorta disappointed at these constant failiures, since I really wanted to have some fun playing mad scientist with the genetics. If anyone could tell me what I've done wrong, I would really appreciate it.

So yeah i found the link to the 1.12 version but im still running the 1.04 is there any way in 1.04 to get the kids to stop following me? or is there a way to in 1.12? Just asking because its kinda hard to charge at a group of demora with 2 kids trailing me

Try Mad Companionship Spells. you'll find a thead for it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=500&highlight=mad+companion

You can use it to essentialise the little tykes or to make them stay where you decide or whatever you wish. Since you can make about 96 folk "companions", it gives you plenty of scope.

is there a mod that set the children as "off limit" for mods like LoversRapeS? I don't wanna get it happing and I do like the thrill that the possiblity of get raped if you lost give you.

As well as Hitman's excellent suggestion, you can also use this offering from Chase Roxand:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=375

It works for me.

I place it below all other Lovers mods in load order.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem. My character can't get pregnant since in the ovulation phase didn't create an eggcell. Is simply, it doesn't appear. I wonder, do I need another mod apart from the contained in the first link? (Sorry for my english). I mean, do I need loversborn or anything like that? I have already the setbody, tamago set body, x117, mbp (and well working). Where's the mistake? Could somebody help me?

Hello' date=' I have a problem. My character can't get pregnant since in the ovulation phase didn't create an eggcell. Is simply, it doesn't appear. I wonder, do I need another mod apart from the contained in the first link? (Sorry for my english). I mean, do I need loversborn or anything like that? I have already the setbody, tamago set body, x117, mbp (and well working). Where's the mistake? Could somebody help me?

[/quote']

Don't use Lovers Born it's incompatible.

See checklist below and see what is missing from your list:

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp ] Most likely

LoversEncounter.esp ] these two is my guess

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

There is also Tomago Break and Bad end available. Not all above are absolutely vital, but I'd rather have them. Check and take care with version numbers. Read download pages with care.

• 2 weeks later...

where can I download HiyokoGenetics.esp and what dose it do? it's the only one I don't have.

Also are Lovers doctor and Tamago compatible? I am having some functionality difficulties here. Where my character doesn't get pregnant it only says she is and then there is no child after birth occurs.

I'm useing version 1.10

also whats better 2_Lovers_Joburg_1_17 or LoversJoburgRussian Extender

I'm sorry I don't know how to use the spoiler funtion' date=' explain that to me also? >.<

[/quote']

Don't worry, I've only just figured "spoiler" out. Type {spoiler} at the start and {/spoiler} at the end. Only substitute {} for [].

HiyokoGenetics.esp is not vital but can be found here:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%25B4%25D8%25CF%25A2MOD%25B0%25EC%25CD%25F7&ei=vOvSTYGHPM2YhQe8kJGTCg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%2525b4%2525d8%2525cf%2525a2MOD%2525b0%2525ec%2525cd%2525f7%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26prmd%3Divns

Lovers doctor and Tamago are not compatible and I'm not completely certain about Cursed Armor either. To play Cursed Armor, I found that, for me, it was best to run it with no lovers mods at all. I also disabled a lot of personality idles as well. It's not a weakness of Cursed Armor as such, more a problem built into OBSE at present.

Re Joburg: That is just down to a personal preference choice as with LoversRapers (several different versions of that too)

Just a thought - disable Tomago Break for a while.

I placed setbody under lovers with pk "body still dosn't change to pregnant"' date=' removed lovers doctor, no child after birth occurs still -.-. Is there anything else possibly wrong with my load order thats messing with this. I've had it all working in the past even with coursed armour.

[/quote']

Load order looks ok as it stands. Take a look at this thread, it might help:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1417&highlight=tomago

You will have to disable Tomago and Hiyoko files and clean save before updating. Read through post carefully. Overwrite updated files, enable all and load game. I hope that will help with pregnancy at least. I'm Mystified over the setbody issue though. I've never had that problem.

Why does every child born with Tomago, (in all of Cyrodiil), come to my character? More importantly, how do I get them to stop? Are they supposed to do this, or is this a bug?

I had thought about trying the Mad Companionship Spells, to see if they would help, but I seem to be banned from that thread, or something.

excuse me, but how do I know my tomago club is working?

I've sexed from time to time, I sex, I rape, I fought(?), anyway I tried non of those NPC get preganant

I knew I should upload my load order, but I'm thinking maybe I was just haven't tried enough yet

and I did get some of spell like observation of eggs for club..

so, maybe some one can give me a guide, about how this mod work?

thanks

excuse me, I was trying to find out the answer I seek, but I 77pages is too many, maybe I missed it anyway

I using Xeo++ and, for sure, that cause the single eye problem, and I knew people telling that can directly fix by edit the template child setting

but, I can't find the way to edit it, I have CS on work, but I knew the template setting is within save data plugin, which is CS can not reach..

hope anyone can help with this one, thanks

@divaneam

If I remember correctly creating the child is done through a script in hiyokogenerator and also somewhere in this thread somebody posted which lines to change (sorry can't find it right now).

Alternatively you can use Purveyors modified generator (Tamago 1.12 thread post #48, page5). It should prevent the problem with eyes inheritance.

How to edit an existing child I don't know.

TamagoConfide makes a pregnant NPC tell it to the father to be' date=' provided he's near. Only really usefull with a male PC and female companions.

[b']TamagoTopic[/b] ads a topic to all NPCs with a womb so you can ask them about their current mentrual (or pregnancy) state. Since it uses the "AwareState" rather then the real state it might not be 100% accurate. To be absolutely sure use the spell.

TamagoNews displays a message (together with a distinctive sound) whenever someone gets pregnant, gives birth or has a miscarriage.

Are English versions available somewhere. I couldn't find them on the forum.

But they are here http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7 and I guess they're in Japanese...

Small question : i roughly know what this mod is doing and downloaded the aio omod with every -or close- esp related to pregnancy and tried early version a long time ago.

For tomagoshop i guess there is some stuff to buy ? where ? I remember too there was a kind of little hospital with a npc who sell stuff, it is still here ? where ?

Small question : i roughly know what this mod is doing and downloaded the aio omod with every -or close- esp related to pregnancy and tried early version a long time ago.

For tomagoshop i guess there is some stuff to buy ? where ? I remember too there was a kind of little hospital with a npc who sell stuff' date=' it is still here ? where ?

[/quote']

IIRC you can buy a cryogenic device and box from the mystic emporium in IC (see post #54 in the 1.12 thread by kamyu2 for explanation what they are for).

I remember there was something related to a hospital, but not sure if it was an old version of Hiyoko or a different plugin (maybe doctor???). Never seen it though, quite sure it's not in one of the newer versions of Tamago or Hiyoko.

well i gave up on this today,true i was trying to get it to run without mbp and x117 race,got as far as fetus,then when it was delivery time my game would crash,or the mome's name would be changed and she would be disabled.

F it,i can't take any more of this crap...that and this whole dependence on MBP is starting to ruin it for me...so at least as long as this mods considered, I quit.