LoversTomagoClub 1.04

im having a problem, everytime i try around day 22-25ish messages will be popping up saying a bunch of different npcs miscarried then on day 25 ill hear a sound like equipment changed but nothing changes at all then day 26-27 ill get the miscarriage message tried about 10 times now x.x; happened everytime. anyone else having the same problem or know how to fix it? ^^;

Correct. The break function has been adjusted to be more relaxed so that it allows the pc to still play the game while preggers. 2 pages back Maou has uploaded 2 new files, I recommend everyone currently having issues with Tamagoclub be sure to download and install those 2 new files. Just make the new files in to omods and install them over top of the originals. It WILL reset your current tamagoclub information and start the cycle from the beginning.

alright, i've actually been having a problem with this for months and only now do i decide to post this.

well the girl gets the sperm, and thats it. it dissapers. it will fertilize her egg but it won't ever go into prego unless i increase the fertilized egg life and even then it just stays in prego. nothing is born. i downloaded the newer version like two or three pages back and now the setbody command keeps reseting when she gets prego. in addition to the forementioned problems.

i might as well add that i know one of the first pages say it should somtimes happen. i'm not saying somtimes this is a problem. i mean like i have eight female companions back at my theives den and none of them got preg. and i tried twice.

even better? i isolated tomango club. i still have those problems even when i'm running soly club and it's dependencies.

so yes. i would appreciate sombody pointing me to a button that i'm too oblivious to see while my dudes raping the female guards. or script. that'd be awesome.

EDIT: i forgot to add that this was after i installed a clean install of tomango.

"i have eight female companions back at my theives den and none of them got preg. and i tried twice."

Oh you naughty boy :P

Rather than extending the egg life, try increasing fertilization rate and conception rate. another thing that I can think of, if there are too many tokens in the world it will mess things up as well, you can raise the token limit and or set female creature rate to 0. that's was how I solved that in my game. I hope this helps

I'm having the same issue as Night159 on the 25th day of the pregnancy an unequip sound can be heard and on the 30th day a Miscarriage message appears. This can be solved by changing the Hiyoko settings (Child Settings) of Child Delivery Rate to 100%, although this change means that a character that enters to her third trimester will almost instantly deliver the child .

I'm using XEOSP and XEOSP++,and I've heard that the XEO's mods can cause some issues with Lovers. However, on the previous Tamago (ver 1.04) I didn't have this problem, and yes I'm using the latest 2 files and overwrote all the requested files, and I installed using OBMM.

Here is my Load order:

oblivion.esm

beautiful people 2ch-ed.esm

breakundies.esm

lovers with pk.esm

tamagoclub.esm

hiyokoclub.esm

loverscreature.esm v

x117race.esm

unofficial oblivion patch.esp

uop vampire aging & face fix.esp

dlcshiveringisles.esp

dlchorsearmor.esp

dlcorrery.esp

dlcvilelair.esp

dlcmehrunesrazor.esp

dlcspelltomes.esp

baronarmor.esp

blessedmageknightdress.esp

dancers clothes.esp

dhuntress.esp

irohaclothes.esp

marine bunny.esp

mhsn weapons.esp

night knight armor.esp

ryk_simpledress.esp

snakearmor.esp

spb tatakau maid san.esp

tda_armoury.esp 4

hentai_athenaarmour.esp zL

dlcthievesden.esp

plate armor plus - woman's move edition.esp

knightlyarmory.esp

tona's_modsstore.esp

apachii_goddess_store.esp

dlcbattlehorncastle.esp

dlcfrostcrag.esp

knights.esp

tamagobreak.esp

tamagonews.esp

tamagoshop.esp

tamagotopic.esp

tamagoconfide.esp

loverstamagoclub.esp

loversencounter.esp

hiyokogenetics.esp

hiyokogenerator.esp

hiyokogeneratorcreature.esp

tamagosetbody.esp

loversfse.esp

loversadultplayplus.esp

loverstachicat2.esp

loversrapers.esp

loversjoburg.esp

loversbed.esp

loverspower.esp

loverscontraception.esp

lovers with pk.esp

loverscreature.esp

lovershelprapevplayer.esp

loversbackup2.esp

loversstopcombatex.esp

loversspermsplashex.esp

loversescaperapevplayer.esp

loversrapeslave.esp

lovershidemenus.esp

loverssoundvolumedown.esp

setbody.esp

zzestrus.esp

beautiful people 2ch-ed disable bandblindmask.esp

beautiful people 2ch-ed sheogorath eye.esp

beautiful people 2ch-ed vanilla race.esp

beautiful people 2ch-ed merged hair modules.esp

beautiful people 2ch-ed merged eye modules.esp

beautiful people 2ch-ed ms elves - nosc.esp

x.races.comp.esp

qtdof.esp

loversidleanimspriority.esp

loversanimobjectspriority.esp

omutuset.esp

dskrings.esp

loverstamagodresses.esp

tadec_frenchmaid.esp

naked apron amulet(e).esp

naked apron tail(j).esp

naked apron.esp

maidarmorretex.esp

ryk_maidarmor_articles.esp

xeosp++.esp

xeoex.esp

loversbitch.esp

Yes, a lot of mods, I know.

I think some script is running on the 25th day that indicates miscarriage or removes something from the inventory necessary to give birth.

I am not 100% but I have no issues with Tamagoclub and I have it way under most of the other Lovers plugins. Click the spoiler for my load order. (Yes, it needs a bit of clean up as I have been loading a lot of mods and removing others trying to get the right look going for my game.)

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

xeoracex117.esm

xeorace.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

TamagoClub.esm

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

100%ChameleonMod.esp

CB Dark Enchantress.esp

CB Gothic Mistress.esp

Knights.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Wantedposter.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

ArynnsDrowWitchHGEC.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Diano2_UltraLite.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

zzEstrus.esp

SetBody.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

CWRaceFix.esp

New Oblivion Moons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Wiedergaenger Race.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp

sun_night_elves.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

Synx.esp

DesuChan's Kawa-Khajiits.esp

DesuChan's Dolls.esp

DesuChan's Persocoms RECONSTRUCTED.esp

Manga Elves.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

Blue and White.esp

Vampiria.esp

ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2_b.esp

Neo's LandCH.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversMB2.esp

BlackLolita.esp

HepsCloth.esp

HepsCloth3.esp

HepsCloth8-maidsan.esp

DesuChan's Store.esp

Hentai Compilation.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

FutaPriory.esp

LoversJoburgNoDelay.esp

DarkSister.esp

HepsCloth-Sailors.esp

SedaArmor.esp

AppAACupClothing_Ver0.2.esp

superSP_fatigue_restore_ring.esp

Storm_Shadow_Katanas.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Forbidden.esp

VanityCameraSmoother.esp

Mixed Maid Uniform.esp

Blackheart and Gizmodian ECRobes.esp

HepsCloth6.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

Visable_Rings-4762.esp

GOMAS SET.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

Unbeatable Angel.esp

Lady Elegance.esp

aion_rose.esp

alllll61-Tiny Demon suit.esp

Demon Lilith.esp

R18PN - Lingeries Plus.esp

xeoex.esp

Adult_BookStore.esp

yangyang_Stockings.esp

yangyang_hhshoes.esp

DskRings.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp

ActorsInEmotions.esp

ActorsInMadness.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

CTAddPose_Gaff_01.esp

CTAddPose_Gaff_02.esp

CTAddPose_glock3.esp

CTAddPose_Le01.esp

CTAddPose_Le02.esp

CTAddPose_osr1.esp

CTAddPose_osr2.esp

CTAddPose_osr3.esp

CTAddPose_OTpair2.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

geechan_SimplePose.esp

JOJOeffect.esp

PMGSPP2.esp

SexyWitchPoses.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

StandingJOJO.esp

Mage Leather Armor.esp

Ryk_SorceressArmor.esp

Battle China Dress.esp

IvyArmor_Full.esp

Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp

yangyang_HWDress.esp

ShadderHeelsPoor.esp

Neo'sFelicia.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

Lady Flirt.esp

yangyang_BowPeep.esp

SMChorrol.esp

SMDCDollElf.esp

LadyModelRace.esp

Adolf_bys.esp

Blood Elves.esp

FFRace.esp

Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp

017 MPW World Strangers.esp

One handed weapons on back 1_1 .esp

AnvilBayMisteryHouse.esp

Asylum.esp

LoversBitch.esp

PrisonIrons.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp

DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp

Specialanims.esp

Are you both getting pregnant and just resting until you give birth or are you running around and doing quests and stuff? Either way use the tamago settings spell in game, click advanced options and click reset data. then save. exit game. open obmm, deactivate tamagoclub, once deactivated re activate tamago club and all the update files for it overwrite everything it requests.

Should be reactivated in this order.

Tamagoclub 1.4

tamago Hud

Tamagoclub 1.10c

Tamagoclub 1.02 english

All esp's installed by these should all be located UNDER loverswithpk.esp. I personally recommend placing them under all lovers plugins with exception of

LoversBitch.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

those 3 should be very close if not last in your load order.

I found setting my load order like this has greatly reduced the amount of issues I was having with both tamagoclub and loversbitch.

Btw, I forgot to mention in my previous post that the Mystic Emporium seems to be always locked and closed, therefore the only way to enter is by picklocking. Once inside the mystic emporium, I noticed that they no longer sell the items sold in Tamagoshop.

Also I'm not using Tamago HUD, should I download it?

Ryanhabs, I'll keep trying to mess with the load order and continue testing.

Btw' date=' I forgot to mention in my previous post that the Mystic Emporium seems to be always locked and closed, therefore the only way to enter is by picklocking. Once inside the mystic emporium, I noticed that they no longer sell the items sold in Tamagoshop.

Also I'm not using Tamago HUD, should I download it?

Ryanhabs, I'll keep trying to mess with the load order and continue testing.

[/quote']

That issue I can solve, Hyunkel_Hirum. You need this file:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12745

Without it you can't get into the Emporium. It can lead to funny stuff from time to time. Occasionally you might notice the retired wizard try to get in. If you play for any length of time, his AI goes buggy and he can go ballistic, goes on a killing spree and it takes most of the city guards to bring him down. By that point he's wiped out most of the citizens of the Market District. First time I saw it, I laughed so hard I could hardly see the screen for tears.

Anyway that'll sort it

"i have eight female companions back at my theives den and none of them got preg. and i tried twice."

Oh you naughty boy :P

Rather than extending the egg life' date=' try increasing fertilization rate and conception rate. another thing that I can think of, if there are too many tokens in the world it will mess things up as well, you can raise the token limit and or set female creature rate to 0. that's was how I solved that in my game. I hope this helps

[/quote']

:P

forgot to say that my fertilization rate is at 100 and conceptions at 80. but i am getting a bunch of those max script tokens so i'll try that. now might be a bad time to ask what the hell it does tho.

are there any other settings that increase the amount of tokens available in the game? not the actual scripttokenlimit cause i've tried setting that to ten grand, but any other settings that will decrease used tokens? (thats the phrase i'm looking for)

btw thx for the reply. i'm used to getting drowned out by everyone else.

Thak you Ragged for the file, I fixed the issue with the Magic Emporium, however they still don't sell the Tamago Shop goods.

Ryanhabs, I've been trying to fix the bug by changing the load orders, installing and uninstalling Tamago Club and Hiyoko, but I keep getting the 25th day sound and later miscarriage.

However, as I said before, this is really a minor bug, since I can change the hiyoko settings (Set a4hc.DeliveryRate to 15), so that there is higher chance to deliver the baby (From th initial setting of 5% to 15%).

For anyone that is having this wierd bug, change your delivery ratings so that you have higher chance to give birth. As for the items in Tamago Shop, the only way I can think to add them is by using the console command player.additem (tamgo's item code) ## .

If anyone that is having this bug finds a way to fix it, please let us know here.

Proboobly already been asked and aswered' date=' this is damn big thread now, TomagoBadEnd has been getting a lot of updates these last few days on SHY. What exacly IS it?

[/quote']

I did a machine translation of the read-me (so don't completely trust what it says) but here's how google translated it.

"What is it?

Mod is a force to be game over if you become pregnant Baddoendo or companion PC.

In particular, if the person was conceived creature that is slightly expanded, but by different kinds of creatures,

Waiting will be dire consequences in general."

I think you can change some of the settings to what kind of pregnancy will cause the "game over" mainly monsters i think. I don't know whether is means game over as in killed or the LandE king of game over. Also you need tamago club 1.10 to play it. I think ill give it a try and find out.

Edit: Can't get tamago 1.10 to work properly so i cant try it.

do I need LoversBorn.esp for this?

NO. Loversborn and TomagoClub+HyokoClub are two seperate mods for getting children.

LoversBorn uses percentage-checks on each sexing, whereas TomagoClub (in combination with HyokoClub) features a full-blown estrous-cycle.

If you want children, you'll need not only TamagoClub, but HyokoClub as well.

Hope this helps.