Spoiler

In the bunker for the 2nd time, after getting all the signal towers reprogrammed. I go to the messenger and my character just freezes after the prompt about the single dark figure shows up. I can't even use the console to reenable player controls. 

11 hours ago, asdfabcd said:

Reveal hidden contents

In the bunker for the 2nd time, after getting all the signal towers reprogrammed. I go to the messenger and my character just freezes after the prompt about the single dark figure shows up. I can't even use the console to reenable player controls. 

Not a bug, more of a funny story: I made it to the Enlightenment and got the pop-up that I was now immune to radiation. I was really curious to see if it worked so I stripped off all my clothes... and then got hit with a massive amount of radiation. I thought it was odd since my rads counter said I was getting less than one rad per second. I had forgotten that I used True Weather to quadruple the amount of radiation in the glowing sea so it counts up incorrectly. I'll probably need my hazmat suit for now lmao

11 hours ago, SOSMarche said:

Not a bug, more of a funny story: I made it to the Enlightenment and got the pop-up that I was now immune to radiation. I was really curious to see if it worked so I stripped off all my clothes... and then got hit with a massive amount of radiation. I thought it was odd since my rads counter said I was getting less than one rad per second. I had forgotten that I used True Weather to quadruple the amount of radiation in the glowing sea so it counts up incorrectly. I'll probably need my hazmat suit for now lmao

And the 'immune to radiation' bit is just during the Enlightenment. It wouldn't do well if you died during that scene after all.

Something's broken and I cannot figure out what.

Spoiler

I reprogrammed all 5 radio towers, returned to the bunker and had a conversation with Anastasia. When she finished speaking, the quest objective was to approach the messenger. When I approached it, I received those two popup messages, and then I got stuck. The creature is there and my player character stands there naked with glowing yellow eyes, but nothing happens.

I waited around 10 minutes for something to happen but nothing.

I have all the animation packs installed and my AAF is fully functional. I installed everything following the guide here on LL and all the other AAF-related mods (such as Violate, Attributes, Harassment, etc.) are working. Heck, even when Anastasia approaches the player the animations are working.

I genuinely have no idea what's going on here nor how to fix it.

Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance!

(the issue is in the spoiler section since it's about one of the quests)

2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Something's broken and I cannot figure out what.

Hide contents

I reprogrammed all 5 radio towers, returned to the bunker and had a conversation with Anastasia. When she finished speaking, the quest objective was to approach the messenger. When I approached it, I received those two popup messages, and then I got stuck. The creature is there and my player character stands there naked with glowing yellow eyes, but nothing happens.

I waited around 10 minutes for something to happen but nothing.

I have all the animation packs installed and my AAF is fully functional. I installed everything following the guide here on LL and all the other AAF-related mods (such as Violate, Attributes, Harassment, etc.) are working. Heck, even when Anastasia approaches the player the animations are working.

I genuinely have no idea what's going on here nor how to fix it.

Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance!

(the issue is in the spoiler section since it's about one of the quests)

This is actually brought up in a previous comment. Your quest has stopped and needs to be reset. Here's how to fix it with console commands 

2 hours ago, SOSMarche said:

This is actually brought up in a previous comment. Your quest has stopped and needs to be reset. Here's how to fix it with console commands 

I figured it out just as I posted the issue but forgot to edit the reply. Thanks!

However, there is another problem. Even though I completed the quest, during the vision animations didn't play. Top-left notifications mentioned something like AAF: SEU [4]. I think, but I can't tell for sure, there's a conflict with AAF: SEU since I assigned the default TWOA hotkey (';') to SEU. I will try doing it again but this time I'll assign SEU to a different key.

It'd be amazing to be able to change the hotkey since I've been using ';' as a hotkey for SEU for very long time.

Nonetheless, thanks for replying!

57 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I figured it out just as I posted the issue but forgot to edit the reply. Thanks!

However, there is another problem. Even though I completed the quest, during the vision animations didn't play. Top-left notifications mentioned something like AAF: SEU [4]. I think, but I can't tell for sure, there's a conflict with AAF: SEU since I assigned the default TWOA hotkey (';') to SEU. I will try doing it again but this time I'll assign SEU to a different key.

It'd be amazing to be able to change the hotkey since I've been using ';' as a hotkey for SEU for very long time.

Nonetheless, thanks for replying!

[UPDATE #2]

Figured it out.

Turns out, it wasn't SEU that prevented animations from playing - it was the load order. TWOA should be loaded after Snapdragon Animations. Not sure why since I have the latest available Snapdragon Animations installed as well as the latest TWOA. Perhaps I should reinstall TWOA and not select to install animations?

Either way everything appears to be working properly now. Really looking forward to the next update, keep up the great work!

[UPDATE #1]

No matter what I do scenes in vision don't play. I constantly get top-left notifications about AAF: SEU [4] or AAF: SEU [5] SceneInit, I have no idea what that means. I can't be missing any animations since I have every required mod installed and running properly.

Snapdragon Animations are loaded after (overwriting) TWOA. Should it be the other way around?

Any help on this? Thanks in advance!

Edited by rubber_duck
Update #2
Spoiler

Reward for sacrificing 7 SPECIAL points in sacrifice visions - the 'Projection of Lust'. (The model is from a conversion I did a while ago. Now cleaned up a bit better & with BodySlide files for CBBE & TWB 3BBB.)

image.thumb.png.80d9013e168635b4fdf4d3deb483eb79.png

image.thumb.png.01ece00b2f82381e894ab688f37c6f4b.png

It starts off weak, but by 'feeding' it with sex it gains more physical/energy/radiation resistance. Due to its origin, it gains much more radiation resistance than anything else. If it is neglected for a while, its resistance ratings will slowly decay back down to their starting amounts.

7 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reward for sacrificing 7 SPECIAL points in sacrifice visions - the 'Projection of Lust'. (The model is from a conversion I did a while ago. Now cleaned up a bit better & with BodySlide files for CBBE & TWB 3BBB.)

image.thumb.png.80d9013e168635b4fdf4d3deb483eb79.png

image.thumb.png.01ece00b2f82381e894ab688f37c6f4b.png

It starts off weak, but by 'feeding' it with sex it gains more physical/energy/radiation resistance. Due to its origin, it gains much more radiation resistance than anything else. If it is neglected for a while, its resistance ratings will slowly decay back down to their starting amounts.

When can we expect the next update? This is amazing, outstanding work mate!

So relating to the Enlightenment quest, upon completion a notification appears in the top left awarding "Immune to radiation." I didn't actually receive radiation immunity from this; just wanted to verify if this is an issue others have experienced or possibly an issue with load order on my end.

1 hour ago, SpectreHD said:

So relating to the Enlightenment quest, upon completion a notification appears in the top left awarding "Immune to radiation." I didn't actually receive radiation immunity from this; just wanted to verify if this is an issue others have experienced or possibly an issue with load order on my end.

There is nothing wrong, this is just an annoying hiccup when it comes to the mod.  Due to issues with scripting we have to give the immunity to radiation perk before we start the AAF animation or your character will die of radiation poisoning before it finishes.  Because we are using a script to give you a perk, the system displays the message.  We haven't found a way to stop the message from displaying.  After the animation is over the perk is removed and you take radiation damage as normal.

On 7/31/2022 at 7:08 AM, rubber_duck said:

When can we expect the next update? This is amazing, outstanding work mate!

Just finished banging out a bunch of bug fixes last night. As long as nothing else problematic comes up in testing, it should be out later today.

1 hour ago, thomas00126 said:

do characters get glowing eyes as they get more corrupted?

Not at the moment, no.

57 minutes ago, thomas00126 said:

my game crashes each time i have aff themes installed on the main menu no less but without it i can start the game no problem

AAF Themes is mostly just XML files. There might be an issue with your AAF installation if that's causing a crash. I would try running the Game Files Verifier provided by the AAF team.

4 hours ago, Damicles said:

Just played your mod and its one of the best adult mods I've played for fallout 4. I was wondering in future updates will you be able to corrupt you female followers like piper to the will of atom.

Dragon and the write have talked about this in the past, and the writer has even downloaded XVASynth to get ready for creating dialogue lines for followers.  It was decided, however, that followers would not likely be included in the mod due to the difficulty of working with quest assets and game stability.  The closest they ever got was discussing a post story quest the PC could get that would send them to trick, trap, and assist in brainwashing Piper.  Piper, now a slave, would then go on to publish one or two articles encouraging people to join the church.

The Will of Atom v1.2.5 "Act 2 Interlude" is now available.

Note: This update adds 2 outfits. Make sure to build them in BodySlide! CBBE & TWB 3BBB versions included.

- Added sacrifice visions which feature 3 unique animations. (One for Strength/Endurance/Agility, one for Intelligence/Perception, and one for Charisma/Luck)
- Added the "Projection of Lust" evolving armor, which gains stats by being fed with sex, and loses stats from neglect. It can be obtained by sacrificing 7 total points via sacrifice visions.
- Added an entranced walking animation when you hear the trigger phrase.
- Fixed the trigger phrase interrupting visions & AAF scenes.
- Fixed the trigger phrase causing the game to fade to black before the message box is closed.
- Fixed the first vision not starting when you approach the messenger at the end of Radio Atom.

1 minute ago, Snapdragon_ said:

The Will of Atom v1.2.5 "Act 2 Interlude" is now available.

Note: This update adds 2 outfits. Make sure to build them in BodySlide! CBBE & TWB 3BBB versions included.

- Added sacrifice visions which feature 3 unique animations. (One for Strength/Endurance/Agility, one for Intelligence/Perception, and one for Charisma/Luck)
- Added the "Projection of Lust" evolving armor, which gains stats by being fed with sex, and loses stats from neglect. It can be obtained by sacrificing 7 total points via sacrifice visions.
- Added an entranced walking animation when you hear the trigger phrase.
- Fixed the trigger phrase interrupting visions & AAF scenes.
- Fixed the trigger phrase causing the game to fade to black before the message box is closed.
- Fixed the first vision not starting when you approach the messenger at the end of Radio Atom.

Sounds amazing, thanks for new update!

One question, though... The default hotkey is still ';', right? Any chances of making the hotkey configurable in MCM to something else?

Keep up the great work, downloading the update now!

5 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Sounds amazing, thanks for new update!

One question, though... The default hotkey is still ';', right? Any chances of making the hotkey configurable in MCM to something else?

Keep up the great work, downloading the update now!

Ah, I forgot to add that to the update notes. That key is indeed now configurable in MCM.