I got stuck at the scene where player get blessed by atom but after I installed your animation pack whole playthrough was smooth as babys bottom

Other than that it was non stop awsome kinky 3 hour experience! I can feel good old vibes like from the depth mod in skyrim and cursed armor mod in oblivion

I lookforward to your next update

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 4:39 PM, PanzerMaster said:

How can i convert the outfit to fusion girl?

1. Install Mod with your Mod Manager.
2. Open body slide and then outfit studio.
3. In outfit studio, open File > Load Project. Then open the outfit project you want to convert.
4. In the top right hand panel, go to the bones tab. Using the shift key, select all the bones. Right click > delete > remove from project.
5. Then go to File > Load Reference. Under the From Template options choose "Convert: CBBE to Fusion Girl" then hit OK.
    On the menu at the top go to Slider > Conform All.
6. In the slider panel on the right, (usually on the bottom) grab the "CBBEtoFusionGirl" slider and move it from 0 to 100%
7. Then at the top menu go to Slider > Set Base Shape.
8. Then go to File > Load Reference. Under the From Template options choose "FusionGirl" then hit OK.

9. Hopefully the outfit will now match the new Fusion Girl body template.

10. On the menu at the top go to Slider > Conform All.
11. Then in the top right panel, select all the outfit pieces under meshes tab. Use your shift button to select them all.
12. Then in the top menu, go to Shape > Copy Bone Weights. Leave the default option then hit OK.
13. Then go to File > Save Project.
14. Finally exit outfit studio and rebuild your outfit with Body Slide.

Edited by CreepingChuck
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Damicles said:

Just wondering if there is any new or is the mod dead now? Hope not.

The mod isn't dead.  Dragon and I are still working on it when we have the time.  Currently both of us are swamped with real life commitments and other projects that we must complete first before we can return to work on this mod.  In addition, Anastasia's VA has dropped off the radar and hasn't contacted us about the next set of dialogue we need to get voiced.  It is our hope that, once we square away all our other commitments, this delay will allow her to free up her own schedule so she can continue to work with us.  Failing that, Dragon and I have already come up with a few plans to continue on without her.

22 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

The mod isn't dead.  Dragon and I are still working on it when we have the time.  Currently both of us are swamped with real life commitments and other projects that we must complete first before we can return to work on this mod.  In addition, Anastasia's VA has dropped off the radar and hasn't contacted us about the next set of dialogue we need to get voiced.  It is our hope that, once we square away all our other commitments, this delay will allow her to free up her own schedule so she can continue to work with us.  Failing that, Dragon and I have already come up with a few plans to continue on without her.

Thanks for the reply take your time no rush.

On 10/15/2022 at 4:30 AM, gravechild3 said:

Would this fit a lesbian only playthrough? Or is male interaction unavoidable?

Short answer is it yes to the first question.

Slightly longer, the vast majority of interactions are PC solo or PC/Anastasia. People have different concerns and all that so it's hard to give an absolute/definitive answer, but I would be surprised if you ran into something that would be an issue.

On 10/15/2022 at 5:30 AM, gravechild3 said:

Would this fit a lesbian only playthrough? Or is male interaction unavoidable?

Yes, all sexual scenes are either the player character by themselves, or the player character with Anastasia. One thing of note is that during the quest "Radio Atom", and optionally later during additional 'vision' scenes, a disembodied ghost dildo is used on the player character. There's also multiple instances where a creature hypnotizes the player character, but they never actually touch the player. (I suppose it's up to the imagination whether the creature is male or female.)

On 10/12/2022 at 12:59 PM, Damicles said:

Just wondering if there is any new or is the mod dead now? Hope not.

As @ElsissSurana said, current life factors are making it difficult to find time to work on the mod, but the next update is definitely still coming, though it's most likely a few months out, at the least.

Edited by Snapdragon_
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi love the mod and hope everything is going well in the real world. 

I have a problem I have twice before been summoned to meet in diamond city and have prayed to atom twice so I know that it works but when I try to pray I get a "you cannot pray while in combat or a scene" and when she summons me to diamond city for a meet up, it says that outside forces negate my ability to follow her commands. I am not in combat and not sure what scene it means. any ideas?

5 hours ago, bob987 said:

I have a problem I have twice before been summoned to meet in diamond city and have prayed to atom twice so I know that it works but when I try to pray I get a "you cannot pray while in combat or a scene" and when she summons me to diamond city for a meet up, it says that outside forces negate my ability to follow her commands. I am not in combat and not sure what scene it means. any ideas?

I had the same thing happen once, just the once. I managed to get past that by restarting FO4 and loading a prior save. It worked, no idea why really but that fixed it for my playthrough.

I have a mod that causes my Player character to sound as if she is hyperventilating/nervous when enemies are about. Even not seen on HUD with red dot.

She was quiet yet that same bug happened and zero indication of enemies.

Otherwise all I can say is good luck.

7 hours ago, bob987 said:

Those messages check whether any one of the following conditions are true: The player is set as InCombat, the player is in dialogue with an NPC, the player is in an AAF scene, or the player has the TWOA_EventLock keyword (to prevent praying/radio trigger word/lust armor from stepping on each other.)

To check whether the player is in an AAF scene, it checks for the AAF_ActorLocked & AAF_ActorBusy keywords. Any AAF mod can put these keywords on the player, even when not in a scene/animation. So it could be another AAF mod is putting the keyword on you, or the TWOA_EventLock keyword got stuck on you somehow.

Thanks for the help, sleeping in the Dugout inn for a few hours fixed the issue. 

I have the projection of lust armor now and I cannot figure out why it unequips itself. When it plays the feed animation, everything else stays equipped and it is the only thing that unequips. 

Thanks again for the help. 

On 11/7/2022 at 8:01 PM, bob987 said:

Thanks for the help, sleeping in the Dugout inn for a few hours fixed the issue. 

I have the projection of lust armor now and I cannot figure out why it unequips itself. When it plays the feed animation, everything else stays equipped and it is the only thing that unequips. 

Thanks again for the help. 

It is supposed to equip a different version of the armor that has an animated texture (so it looks like it's moving), but there have been a few reports of it just unequipping the main armor. Perhaps... did you build the _Active version of the armor in BodySlide? Both the regular one and the _Active one should be built so that they fit your body preset.

On 11/14/2022 at 11:36 PM, Triggs said:

can i remove the green tattoo on her body? if yes, does it affect to the story? ?

i'm stuck here too.. after she auto teleport to diamond city then xxx... can't click on the sentence ?image.png.a4a247f6f6cb1be974bdb33f56cb2966.png

Yes, the green tattoo can be removed with LooksMenu. Lore-wise it's supposed to be there, but it won't break anything if you remove it.

I'm not sure what would be preventing clicking on the sentence, I even have the same dialogue mod as you and I am able to click it on my end. Perhaps another interface mod is conflicting?

On 11/19/2022 at 2:05 PM, Snapdragon_ said:

I'm not sure what would be preventing clicking on the sentence, I even have the same dialogue mod as you and I am able to click it on my end. Perhaps another interface mod is conflicting?

Wondering if you tried to simply use Enter on Keyboard as well. 

Where a mod or conflict might prevent mouse interaction, Falling back to trusty keyboard might work instead.

Same instance when the screen goes black and nothing happens due to dialog not responded too.

When the screen is black hitting Enter will then advance the script, Dialog is answered.

I had that happen when not hitting the dialog in time on screen. Using Enter on Keyboard worked fine when screen was black.

On 11/20/2022 at 10:32 AM, Delakor53 said:

Wondering if you tried to simply use Enter on Keyboard as well. 

Where a mod or conflict might prevent mouse interaction, Falling back to trusty keyboard might work instead.

Same instance when the screen goes black and nothing happens due to dialog not responded too.

When the screen is black hitting Enter will then advance the script, Dialog is answered.

I had that happen when not hitting the dialog in time on screen. Using Enter on Keyboard worked fine when screen was black.

not try Enter button yet, most of time i press E if can't click mouse, but E not work too.. and it happens in another situation too - if she's my companion, after a fast travel if she asked me something i can't click mouse or press E to choose :(  but i can simply rotate camera to other directions then walk away, after that talk to her again then everything return normal.. but in this scene character's locked at that place and can't move.. so.. ?

Edited by Triggs
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Love this mod and I can't wait to see how it continues, but I'm having an issue with it. The first time I meet Atom, she talks to me and we get to the point where the two green hands are stroking my Nora and the spherical thingie it's in her ear, but when I have to think of vagina ass or breasts, nothing happens some time later I go back to the bunker but I'm invisible and can't move or do anything, Anastasia tells me to take it easy and all that. The invisibility part it's solved by pressing home annd ending the AAF animation "SNAP - Desires". I looked at the admin panel of AAF and it says that there's an error because it can't find the animation "SNAP - Desires - anal00", it seems that the mod can't play the second stage of the animation.

The animation works because when I try it choosing it with AAF panel, it works perfectly and the stages work just fine.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!