18 minutes ago, Headerman said:

No i wasn't, but i had just triggered to "Excuse me, do you have a moment" line and i had walked away, i then turned around and initiated talk again

Hmmm, It's possible that it was a temporary glitch in the game's engine while rendering the visual effects.  If you see this pop up again, please let us know.

On 1/30/2022 at 5:50 AM, Snapdragon_ said:

Hm... maybe there was another image-space modifier applied? The CK wiki is a little vague, but for RemoveCrossFade (the function the mod uses to remove the hypno screen) it says "Removes the last image-space modifier from the crossfade chain, fading it out over the specified number of seconds." From my testing, it seemed like there could only be one image-space modifier on the chain at any given time, but perhaps there are a few exceptions.

If you can reproduce the bug, please let me know.

Wait, does that mean you can set how long it takes for the effect to fade out? In that case, is it possible to set it to take longer to fade out the more she has you ensnared under her will?

5 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Wait, does that mean you can set how long it takes for the effect to fade out? In that case, is it possible to set it to take longer to fade out the more she has you ensnared under her will?

That is indeed possible, and would be pretty easy to implement. Good idea.

just jumped in to say awesome work on this :) really love and appreciate it, this game needs more custom companions for sure, more fun for everyone

i do play as male so that Enlightenment scene was weird but all good, i made my peace long ago that most plays females xD so....

really appreciate custom scripts that are used, since i use custom companion framework "liga of my companions" and have no problems at all, she is not seen or managed by it, in a same way heather casidin acts and for me its the best way so i don't miss on stuff

voice acting is top notch and truly believable it is her real voice

hope to see more from this mod in the future :) it truly has potential

36 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

This mod is awesome and her voice is extremely sexy!

I have one question: is the mod over for the moment after

Hide contents

you release the prisoner

?

Yeah, when the main quest says "Wait for Atom to call upon you again", that's the end of what's currently available.

Here's some detail on what'll be in the next update (light spoiler warning):

Spoiler

- A new quest: "Radio Atom", longer than the two quests that came before.

- A corruption system where you can choose from 3 'desires', and Atom will take advantage of that desire to corrupt the player character.

- A radio station that Anastasia will occasionally speak a trigger phrase through when not a companion.

Edited by Snapdragon_

Hey guys, sorry to bother you.

Dragon is looking for the Fusion Girl body mod.  The problem is that he needs a version before 1.75.  Apparently these new ones cause problems with the animation software that he is using.  He's already tried contacting the mod author, but they lost it when their hard drive cratered.  

If you guys happen to have a copy of Fusion Girl  the he could use, please attach it to a reply in this forum.

On 2/5/2022 at 1:15 AM, Snapdragon_ said:

Yeah, when the main quest says "Wait for Atom to call upon you again", that's the end of what's currently available.

Here's some detail on what'll be in the next update (light spoiler warning):

Hide contents

- A new quest: "Radio Atom", longer than the two quests that came before.

- A corruption system where you can choose from 3 'desires', and Atom will take advantage of that desire to corrupt the player character.

- A radio station that Anastasia will occasionally speak a trigger phrase through when not a companion.

Hype!! Right now I await only three things in life: Baldur's Gate 3 full release, this mod's updates, and The Heat Death.

19 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

Hey guys, sorry to bother you.

Dragon is looking for the Fusion Girl body mod.  The problem is that he needs a version before 1.75.  Apparently these new ones cause problems with the animation software that he is using.  He's already tried contacting the mod author, but they lost it when their hard drive cratered.  

If you guys happen to have a copy of Fusion Girl  the he could use, please attach it to a reply in this forum.

FusionGirl v1.45

ZeX-FusionGirl-37268-1-45-1567925251.7z

It would be nice if Anastasia had a bit more of a personality. A bit more interest in your circumstances, a bit more concern for your situation. Something more than "Fuck the Lone Wanderer into submission, force her to accept her religion, and then (potentially) throwing her away once she's through with her." Women aren't sex objects, we have personalities.

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

It would be nice if Anastasia had a bit more of a personality. A bit more interest in your circumstances, a bit more concern for your situation. Something more than "Fuck the Lone Wanderer into submission, force her to accept her religion, and then (potentially) throwing her away once she's through with her." Women aren't sex objects, we have personalities.

>Women aren't sex objects, we have personalities.

Says you. :P jk jk.
Altho I agree that Ana. could use more depth. But I have faith in author that that is on the docket. 

Altho I am fairly confident that for the near-to-mid future Ana will see charname as little more than a sex object "in service to Atom" and little more.
:^)

20 minutes ago, asdfer1234 said:

>Women aren't sex objects, we have personalities.

Says you. :P jk jk.
Altho I agree that Ana. could use more depth. But I have faith in author that that is on the docket. 

Altho I am fairly confident that for the near-to-mid future Ana will see charname as little more than a sex object "in service to Atom" and little more.
:^)

2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Dragon (not you 1337Dragon) and the writer have to balance content and cost.  Voice work quickly adds up. I don't know for certain but, depending on the voice actress' rates, the last update could have easily cost $200.  That's $200 just for two quick got there and back missions.  My guess would be that, if they were to add non quest related dialogue, it would have to be in a release of it's own and even then it would be limited by cost.  Dragon has mentioned that the donations to their Ko-Fi account do help.

Then again, what do I know?  I'm just an alpha tester.  My job is to get drunk and horny and see if I can play the mod one handed. ?

Edited by ElsissSurana
2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I agree. Although as @ElsissSurana mentioned, staying within budget is a factor. (albeit, the cost isn't as high as the estimate given)

Akin to the 'bad' ending that was discussed earlier, there will also be a good ending to the story, so there will be a route for everyone depending on how you want to see things play out.

4 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

I agree. Although as @ElsissSurana mentioned, staying within budget is a factor. (albeit, the cost isn't as high as the estimate given)

Akin to the 'bad' ending that was discussed earlier, there will also be a good ending to the story, so there will be a route for everyone depending on how you want to see things play out.

I really hope so. I'm not too keen on bad endings. I'd prefer a good ending, and at least have her see the LW with a bit more affection.

1 hour ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

I really hope so. I'm not too keen on bad endings. I'd prefer a good ending, and at least have her see the LW with a bit more affection.

Now, just to be clear, when you say affection are you talking about the traditional kind or the kind of affection a farm has for their plough horse in the field?

4 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

and at least have her see the LW with a bit more affection.

I hope this doesn't happen, the LW is hypnotized and is essentially a means to an end for Ana (a literal "tool") If she becomes affectionate in the traditional sense of the word it would change the entire feel of the mod. Not sure why you would even play/use a mod like this if you don't like it or find it offensive, it's literally core to the experience. (also, I agree women aren't sex objects, but 1's and 0's certainly can be)

Edited by Senick
8 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

Now, just to be clear, when you say affection are you talking about the traditional kind or the kind of affection a farm has for their plough horse in the field?

5 hours ago, Senick said:

I hope this doesn't happen, the LW is hypnotized and is essentially a means to an end for Ana (a literal "tool") If she becomes affectionate in the traditional sense of the word it would change the entire feel of the mod.

I mean, like, "Well, this LW was a means to an end, but I have to admit she's cute, and I'd hate to lose her. I'll be a little more protective of her." or something like that.

29 minutes ago, AlexBlack02 said:

she calls me her obedient pet and that she has plans but after that nothing no dialog and im not able to move anymore. any fix for that?

Most likely a mod conflict. I'd try moving the plugin towards the end of your load order.

Edited by Snapdragon_
41 minutes ago, AlexBlack02 said:

I use vortext how do i finde my load order?

Please keep in mind that this thread isn't really meant for mod manager support - NexusMods has their own support channels for that. But I'll help out:

Select the Plugins tab on the left, then double-click on The Will of Atom.esp to bring up its details. Change the Group to 'Low Priority Overrides', then on the top bar hit 'Sort Now'. That'll move it towards the end of your load order.