50 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

Yeah, and i mean the quest that starts after you submitted a few times

That quest is meant to be done without Anastasia.  Once you have completed it and gone back she will begin approaching you again.  There is a chance that she will give you your next quest right away, and if that happens she shouldn't approach you until you have made your offering.  After that, your character is free game.

12 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

That quest is meant to be done without Anastasia.  Once you have completed it and gone back she will begin approaching you again.  There is a chance that she will give you your next quest right away, and if that happens she shouldn't approach you until you have made your offering.  After that, your character is free game.

Oh. She never approached again after i completed the quest

On 12/12/2021 at 5:15 PM, delete1618 said:

For what's currently in the mod, Sexual Harrassment also hypnotizes the player just as much (and a bit more). If you're interested, I have an edited version of the mod (personal changes) where different options are more mind control intensive and less silly (mostly the hypno path, fan path, and rad infection doctor path). It relies on rad mutations (like charm quirks and pheromones and also relying more heavily on the bimboism) instead of just "hypnotherapy".

I am also interested in this!

On 12/12/2021 at 3:15 PM, delete1618 said:

For what's currently in the mod, Sexual Harrassment also hypnotizes the player just as much (and a bit more). If you're interested, I have an edited version of the mod (personal changes) where different options are more mind control intensive and less silly (mostly the hypno path, fan path, and rad infection doctor path). It relies on rad mutations (like charm quirks and pheromones and also relying more heavily on the bimboism) instead of just "hypnotherapy".

Can't believe I missed this earlier.  I would also love your edited version if you're willing to share :).

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to comment that I installed this mod just this morning and I absolutely love it! It has fast become my favorite companion mod and I wait with anticipation to see what else is in store in future releases. 

On 4/2/2022 at 2:05 PM, beebopn89 said:

Can't believe I missed this earlier.  I would also love your edited version if you're willing to share :).

This isn't really the topic for this, but just to head off anyone else interested:

I've not touched FO4 in a while, so I no longer have this version. I did send it to someone else, so they're free to link a copy. There's no point asking for it, though. Note that it's been recreated several times, so the dialogue is somewhat stiff as I was pretty tired of rewriting stuff over and over. It also may not be compatible with the latest version of SH.

Edited by delete1618

Quick post on the status of this mod:

The next update has been 90% complete for the last month or two, but it's been in limbo while I get my life in check. (I was forced to move to a new apartment, my car needed a lot of work to pass inspection, etc.) I made Sex-O-Tron 5000 as a side project in the meantime. (If you're interested in the TWOA storyline, I would suggest playing that. It only has one short interaction, but the dialogue is connected to TWOA.) I'll have a few days off next week, so I'll try to finish up the update during that time.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Snapdragon_ said:

The next update has been 90% complete for the last month or two, but it's been in limbo while I get my life in check. (I was forced to move to a new apartment, my car needed a lot of work to pass inspection, etc.) I made Sex-O-Tron 5000 as a side project in the meantime. (If you're interested in the TWOA storyline, I would suggest playing that. It only has one short interaction, but the dialogue is connected to TWOA.) I'll have a few days off next week, so I'll try to finish up the update during that time.

HYPE! hype :)

30 minutes ago, Snapdragon_ said:

Huh, gonna have to buy a new bottle of rye so I can test this properly.

On 4/30/2022 at 9:29 PM, Snapdragon_ said:

Just do what's best for you man take it easy sounds like you got way too much going on at once if you need a break this time off sounds like the perfect time

On 4/30/2022 at 6:06 PM, delete1618 said:

This isn't really the topic for this, but just to head off anyone else interested:

I've not touched FO4 in a while, so I no longer have this version. I did send it to someone else, so they're free to link a copy. There's no point asking for it, though.

Ok, just in case anyone wants the file here it is. Haven't touched it, so it is what it is. 

FP_SexualHarassment.7z

Very nice mod for what there is of it, looking forward to more when you have the time.

I have to ask though are you planning on anything with the Nucleus in the future?  For example additional interactions with The Mother of the Fog, or residents of Nucleus?

On 5/5/2022 at 2:37 AM, Arcticelf said:

Very nice mod for what there is of it, looking forward to more when you have the time.

I have to ask though are you planning on anything with the Nucleus in the future?  For example additional interactions with The Mother of the Fog, or residents of Nucleus?

I don't want to speak for Dragon, but from the conversations I've had with them I don't think they will.  The Nucleus is the location of several quests and important NPC's and as such doing anything major there, other than simple meet ups or fetch quests, is really complicated and dangerous.

35 minutes ago, ElsissSurana said:

I don't want to speak for Dragon, but from the conversations I've had with them I don't think they will.  The Nucleus is the location of several quests and important NPC's and as such doing anything major there, other than simple meet ups or fetch quests, is really complicated and dangerous.

Also, (personally) Far Harbor is/can be a pain in the ass in general.

Amazing Mod! I downloaded this half as a joke but it's actually really good. Excellently scripted and includes some effects I have never seen like this. 
When the scene with big A came I learned that AAF can do wayyy more than just boring sex scenes. Really hope you continue this mod or make something similar. 
Also props to the voice actress, she sounds great^^

Will definitely keep this in my load order for a while!

On 5/15/2022 at 6:01 AM, zzz anon said:

Any info on that update?

Just started working on it again yesterday, and continuing on it today. Here's a preview of something that was recently modelled & textured for the corruption system. (Thanks to @ElsissSurana for the custom model.)

Spoiler

unknown.png

Note for those who may not like this type of content: this only appears in corruption visions with Atom. You can choose to not engage in them and it will not block any progress with Anastasia.

2 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

Just started working on it again yesterday, and continuing on it today. Here's a preview of something that was recently modelled & textured for the corruption system. (Thanks to @ElsissSurana for the custom model.)

Hide contents

unknown.png

Note for those who may not like this type of content: this only appears in corruption visions with Atom. You can choose to not engage in them and it will not block any progress with Anastasia.

Can't wait for the update, this really looks promising!

Totally irrelevant to the topic, but which hairstyle is that?

Keep up the great work!

6 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

Hide contents

unknown.png

LET'S FUCKING GO!!! 

I blame you for my apparently deveoping eye-change corruption kink thing (not sure if there is a better name for it?)

On 5/18/2022 at 2:24 PM, Snapdragon_ said:

Hide contents

unknown.png

Oh, damn. That's really exciting to see!

Man, I downloaded when it was still just Anastasia forcing a dialogue with you. And now I'm itching for the next update! It's such a unique mini-quest mod that I wish there were more mods like this. Mostly the hypnotism-on-the-player part. The harassment mod scratched that itch by a bit, but this one takes the cake. I wish something like this was in Skyrim, too!