1 hour ago, sequioad said:

really liking the mod, but having an issue with the Radio Atom quest.

Basically so I do the towers, go back to the bunker, do the talk with Anastasia and the messenger appears.

When i go to talk to it, I get the initial text box of the vision, but get locked still inside the bunker looking at the messenger with nothing further popping up. I think it's supposed to fade into a vision, but nothing happens and I just see Anastasia walking over to the elevator door and leaving. at this point, no controls work and i have to reload a previous save.

I thought initially it may be due to combat surrender from AAf Violate or Devious Devices (as i've seen other mods fail from having these enabled), but i've disabled the combat surrender functions in both and still same problem.

Other mods i have installed are the usual AAF, Sex Attributes, and a few animation packs including yours.

The only thing i can think of is maybe that i'm loading Will of Atom before Snapdragon Animations 1.1.0

any other ideas?

I had the same issue, fixed this by force starting the hidden Visions quest that should (or should not, idk) start when approaching the messenger.

used the console and searched with "help 00sd_twoavision 0" for the quest-ID

Before approaching the messenger in the bunker, i checked the quest status using "sqs 00sd_twoavisions".

If the quest is Stopped, type "player.startquest 00sd_twoavisions" and check again with "sqs 00sd_twoavisions".

When the quest status shows current stage 0.00 or something, you should be able to approach the messenger.

Here is my Papyrus Log on the Matter:

Spoiler

stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00SD_TWOAUtils (0D005482)].sd_twoa:utils.UndressActor() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Utils.psc" Line 130
    [00SD_TWOARadioAtom (0D027062)].sd_twoa:twoaradioatom.OnDistanceLessThan() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\TWOARadioAtom.psc" Line 189
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:46PM] error: Cannot unequip a None item
stack:
    [00SD_TWOAUtils (0D005482)].sd_twoa:utils.UndressActor() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Utils.psc" Line 130
    [00SD_TWOARadioAtom (0D027062)].sd_twoa:twoaradioatom.OnDistanceLessThan() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\TWOARadioAtom.psc" Line 189
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:49PM] error: alias SavedPosition on quest 00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F): Cannot force into an alias on a non-enabled quest.
stack:
    [alias SavedPosition on quest 00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 152
    [00SD_TWOARadioAtom (0D027062)].sd_twoa:twoaradioatom.OnDistanceLessThan() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\TWOARadioAtom.psc" Line 197
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:54PM] error:  (00000014): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 160
    [00SD_TWOARadioAtom (0D027062)].sd_twoa:twoaradioatom.OnDistanceLessThan() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\TWOARadioAtom.psc" Line 197
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:54PM] error: Cannot call PlaceActorAtMe() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 161
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:54PM] error: alias SavedActor on quest 00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias SavedActor on quest 00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].SD_TWOA:VisionActorScript.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 162
[07/17/2022 - 05:17:00PM] error:  (0D06230A): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
    [ (0D06230A)].Scene.Start() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.StartVisionScene() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 189
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 176

Edited by McChilly
13 minutes ago, McChilly said:

I had the same issue, fixed this by force starting the hidden Visions quest that should (or should not, idk) start when approaching the messenger.

Before approaching the messenger in the bunker, i checked the quest status using "sqs 00sd_twoavisions".

If the quest is Stopped, type "player.startquest 00sd_twoavisions" and check again with "sqs 00sd_twoavisions".

When the quest status shows current stage 0.00 or something, you should be able to approach the messenger.

Reveal hidden contents

stack:
stack:
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:49PM] error: alias SavedPosition on quest 00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F): Cannot force into an alias on a non-enabled quest.
stack:
    [alias SavedPosition on quest 00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 152
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:54PM] error:  (00000014): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
stack:
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 160
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:54PM] error: Cannot call PlaceActorAtMe() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 161
[07/17/2022 - 05:16:54PM] error: alias SavedActor on quest 00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias SavedActor on quest 00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].SD_TWOA:VisionActorScript.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 162
[07/17/2022 - 05:17:00PM] error:  (0D06230A): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.StartVisionScene() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 189
    [00SD_TWOAVisions (0D05DF7F)].sd_twoa:visions.EnterVision() - "C:\Users\dewey\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SD_TWOA\Visions.psc" Line 176

Thanks for the log. I'm not sure why that quest would've failed to start. I'll add in an extra check in the next update to make sure it's running before that part of Radio Atom. Thanks again for the report.

Edited by Snapdragon_
1 hour ago, McChilly said:

Reveal hidden contents

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

yep, checked the quest and it was in a stopped state saem as you had. starting the quest ID and then talking to the messenger solved it, thanks :)

thx, nice mod. Played the new part everything went well. Only had some trouble praying since i dont have a us keyboard or what ever u are using. Was lucky and hit the right key by a mistake while doing something else. So if anyone else have trouble praying. Hit something other than ;. ¨ worked for me.

The strange thing was when hitting ; in the console i got ;. I then thought it wasn't keyboard trouble until a lucky mistake saved me. 

Edited by Kanutten
adding

thanks for the gorgeous mod, everything worked without any problems, I will look forward to the next updates. ps. Am I the only one who has the opinion that Anastasia is getting jealous of the messenger? And won't progress to sacrifice in this regard lead to unpredictable consequences?

1 hour ago, Adultman said:

thanks for the gorgeous mod, everything worked without any problems, I will look forward to the next updates. ps. Am I the only one who has the opinion that Anastasia is getting jealous of the messenger? And won't progress to sacrifice in this regard lead to unpredictable consequences?

Be sure to tune in next release, Same Todd time! Same Todd channel!

Alright, that was fun, whens the next update?!? Joking....great job, very original ideas and great execution so far.

I only had one issue and it happened twice

Spoiler

One of the times I had prayed and was with Atom when the radio fired and pulled me into a perma black screen and the other was a violate scene had just started when the radio fired with the same black load screen. Is it possible to block this or delay the port?

7 hours ago, monferrato said:

Would it be possible to add the option to get out of power armor to Anastasia? She has the normal follower interaction to get into power armor, but once she gets in, there is no option to get her out again.

If you are on PC open the console and use this command callfunction "actor.switchtopowerarmor" with her selected

Edited by Arcticelf

I paid attention to the moment when there is a signal on the radio (Anastasia's voice), after the end, a menu appears, and after it the location is loaded. For me, the time from the moment the menu appears and the start of loading is 1-2 seconds. If you do not have time to select the OK button in the menu during this time, that is, do not close the menu, the loading of the location becomes endless. Is it possible to somehow increase this time? Or remove the menu altogether, because it is clear from the voice of the radio that a call is taking place

On 7/17/2022 at 5:41 PM, Vuulgar said:

Alright, that was fun, whens the next update?!? Joking....great job, very original ideas and great execution so far.

I only had one issue and it happened twice

Reveal hidden contents

One of the times I had prayed and was with Atom when the radio fired and pulled me into a perma black screen and the other was a violate scene had just started when the radio fired with the same black load screen. Is it possible to block this or delay the port?

Thanks for the report. Someone else DM'd me with the same problem. I'll fix that in the next update.

On 7/17/2022 at 8:52 PM, monferrato said:

Would it be possible to add the option to get out of power armor to Anastasia? She has the normal follower interaction to get into power armor, but once she gets in, there is no option to get her out again.

That option should be there. When Anastasia is in power armor, choose her "Talk" option, and there is a dialogue option to ask her to get out of it.

image.png.b576adec65b3724244d65c3bb9c39dfb.png

4 hours ago, Adultman said:

I paid attention to the moment when there is a signal on the radio (Anastasia's voice), after the end, a menu appears, and after it the location is loaded. For me, the time from the moment the menu appears and the start of loading is 1-2 seconds. If you do not have time to select the OK button in the menu during this time, that is, do not close the menu, the loading of the location becomes endless. Is it possible to somehow increase this time? Or remove the menu altogether, because it is clear from the voice of the radio that a call is taking place

I'm not sure I understand. The game should be frozen while the message box is open, the script will not progress until it is closed. Are you saying it continues into loading while the message box is still open?

3 hours ago, zed4307 said:

hey idk if anyone knows a solution to my problem but every time I reinstall this mod the same thing happens. I go to the crater of atom, I look for her, once I talk to her no matter how I engage she says she will join me then then nothing happens. if I interact with her again the dialogue just loops back to the beginning. does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Edit: I forgot to mention but No quests started when i entered the glowing sea and went to the crater, is that normal?

Another mod might be overriding the Crater of Atom cell. I would try placing The Will of Atom.esp at the end of your load order, after any mods that alter the map.

41 minutes ago, Snapdragon_ said:

I'm not sure I understand. The game should be frozen while the message box is open, the script will not progress until it is closed. Are you saying it continues into loading while the message box is still open?

yes, a couple of seconds after the window appears, the game automatically tries to transfer the player to Diamond city. If I managed to close the window, everything is OK. If you didn't have time-endless loading

I did run into a couple small things with the last visit to Atom

1. Anastasia seemed to be wanting to make sure I wouldnt do it. Everytime I was with Atom the "final " time she would contact me. I sort of resolved it by maximizing her contact time, and finally got the whole experience with Atom in.

2. The final Atom speech did not display. I did seeing Atom was talking, but nothing popped up and then I was sent back

other minor things interfered with my Atom time, but they are more of a me issue than a mod issue (like sexual harassment people harassing me during my time with the glorious Atom.. how rude)

On 7/17/2022 at 2:18 PM, Adultman said:

Not of the messenger, of you. I think she thinks she's going to be replaced as Atom's favorite.

There seems to be issues with her teleport/follow behavior compared to previous versions. She doesn't do a good job of keeping up with you, which the teleport does solve, but when she does teleport she lands right on top of the player. That, in itself, isn't the worst, but she immediately talks to the player when teleporting, resulting in my having to tell her "nevermind" about three times every sixty seconds.

Edited by delete1618
9 hours ago, delete1618 said:

There seems to be issues with her teleport/follow behavior compared to previous versions. She doesn't do a good job of keeping up with you, which the teleport does solve, but when she does teleport she lands right on top of the player. That, in itself, isn't the worst, but she immediately talks to the player when teleporting, resulting in my having to tell her "nevermind" about three times every sixty seconds.

Hm, I haven't changed anything in her teleport/follow behavior since the previous version. Although I did run into some of the issues you describe on rare occasion while testing. For the immediately talking to the player issue, I think there's a setting I can change that will make it so that her companion dialogue won't start unless the player activates it.

On 7/19/2022 at 1:36 PM, Adultman said:

yes, a couple of seconds after the window appears, the game automatically tries to transfer the player to Diamond city. If I managed to close the window, everything is OK. If you didn't have time-endless loading

I see. I'll take a look at that sequence to see what might be causing the issue.

2 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

Hm, I haven't changed anything in her teleport/follow behavior since the previous version. Although I did run into some of the issues you describe on rare occasion while testing. For the immediately talking to the player issue, I think there's a setting I can change that will make it so that her companion dialogue won't start unless the player activates it.

That would be great. For the teleporting, it isn't really a problem, other than her face/eyes appearing for a split second right in front of you once every ten-twenty seconds that you play.

3 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

I had same thing happen last night. But I clicked around where I guessed it should be trying to catch the okay button while screen was all black. I managed to hit it then all went fine.

As for the rest of the Mod, I'm blown away how great it is. Anastasia's reactions learning about the Messengers interest in player adds such depth to the story, so cool!

My first time so all is new. Except for not having time to hit OK button on window, all else as been so smooth and very enjoyable.

Just finished the current content. This is fantastic stuff! I still wish you could handle companions for certain events. For example, when being enlightened, it's so strange to have your companion sandboxing around like nothing is happening. I don't think it's that hard to scan for companions (given there's only one NPC in the area at that time) and put them into a trance as well. Doesn't even have to be an AAF animation: just apply eye morphs and turn off sandboxing, yeah?

Another instance is when meeting the avatar of Atom: my companion is just standing in the darkness with me, dopey as can be, despite my character supposedly mentally blocking out everything in the area. Maybe just apply a stealth boy effect in that case? Being obscured would make more sense than not.

Also, one bug (that may just be Fallout 4 being the buggy mess it is): I was in the armor workbench menu when Anastasia teleported into me and began her mind controlling dialogue. When I exited out of the workbench menu, my character began falling through the floor. Even when I turned off collision, I couldn't move along the y-axis as normal. Drawing and holstering my weapon fixed it, at least.

On 7/24/2022 at 8:36 AM, delete1618 said:

Just finished the current content. This is fantastic stuff! I still wish you could handle companions for certain events. For example, when being enlightened, it's so strange to have your companion sandboxing around like nothing is happening. I don't think it's that hard to scan for companions (given there's only one NPC in the area at that time) and put them into a trance as well. Doesn't even have to be an AAF animation: just apply eye morphs and turn off sandboxing, yeah?

Another instance is when meeting the avatar of Atom: my companion is just standing in the darkness with me, dopey as can be, despite my character supposedly mentally blocking out everything in the area. Maybe just apply a stealth boy effect in that case? Being obscured would make more sense than not.

Also, one bug (that may just be Fallout 4 being the buggy mess it is): I was in the armor workbench menu when Anastasia teleported into me and began her mind controlling dialogue. When I exited out of the workbench menu, my character began falling through the floor. Even when I turned off collision, I couldn't move along the y-axis as normal. Drawing and holstering my weapon fixed it, at least.

I'll see if I can add in companion handling in the upcoming patch. Not sure what that armor bench bug is all about. Sounds like the dialogue activated when it shouldn't have and the good ol' Creation Engine had a panic attack :P

4 hours ago, Starteller said:

I have that error

image.png.48121dc9c920f7574cc6a03bd3f3c6b9.png

Did you check "Install Required Animations" in the FOMOD installer? If yes, please make sure you are on the latest version of AAF.