16 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I always wanted to try this mod but the little Note kept me from doing so. FO4 really lacks female companions so i will play it as a Male character anyway.

Hope it doesn't get too weird ?.

?huh?

Cait, Curie, Ada if you count bot. Heather, Ellen, Anastasia of course, Kit, Mollie. All really good.

Ivy, spouse Nora mod(s), Darlene, Project Valkyrie (altho I've never tried them)

And that's only the ones I know about.

25 minutes ago, Dur_Mel said:

Currently been stuck at the "Wait for Atom to call upon you again." part of the questline. I've been there for a while, and have been increasing devotion a lot. Am I missing something or is the quest bugged?

Usually that means you've reached end of current content...

:)

So, do as the quest, Ana, and Atom commands: and wait, patiently.

Edited by asdfer1234
27 minutes ago, asdfer1234 said:

Usually that means you've reached end of current content...

:)

So, do as the quest, Ana, and Atom commands: and wait, patiently.

How do you repeat the sacrifice cutscene then? I am trying to get the armor that this mod adds.

37 minutes ago, Dur_Mel said:

How do you repeat the sacrifice cutscene then? I am trying to get the armor that this mod adds.

You have to pray to Atom and get brainwashed 5 times then after that you have to pray again to sacrifice 7 points from you stats you can do it to one stat all at once or one at a time.

3 hours ago, asdfer1234 said:

?huh?

Cait, Curie, Ada if you count bot. Heather, Ellen, Anastasia of course, Kit, Mollie. All really good.

Ivy, spouse Nora mod(s), Darlene, Project Valkyrie (altho I've never tried them)

And that's only the ones I know about.

Anastasia would be my first modded companion (i was talking about vanilla companions) and i wish i could romance Ada but nope.

Edited by lee3310
51 minutes ago, Dur_Mel said:

How do you pray to Atom?

After you complete the Radio Atom quest, you will get a dialogue window that tells you about a keyboard hotkey you can press to pray to Atom.  Use that.  After you have prayed enough times, you will get another dialogue window telling you of a second key you can use while wearing the armor to feed it.

7 hours ago, Damicles said:

If you go into you mod menu it will allow you to select the key you want the default key is ;

Man I must be missing a lot. How do you get the radio atom quest? 

I've completed Enlightenment and An Offering, but that's it. 

8 hours ago, Dur_Mel said:

You should get it straight after. Check the quest logs.

Edited by Damicles
9 hours ago, Dur_Mel said:

Do you have the latest version (v1.2.6) installed? After completing An Offering, Anastasia has a 65% chance to tell you about the Radio Atom quest every time she approaches.

15 hours ago, Damicles said:

Not sure whats happened here. I changed the body from a normal CBBE to the 3BBB everything works fine but when I pray to atom my characters body seems to be see through for some reason.

ScreenShot1.png

Are you using the "8K Realistic Skin Textures" mod? I ran into this issue with that mod while testing. Its material file doesn't have Z Buffer Write/Z Buffer Test enabled, so effects render through it. Here's the fix I made for it.

8k Realistic Skin Textures - Material Fix.zip

35 minutes ago, Snapdragon_ said:

Are you using the "8K Realistic Skin Textures" mod? I ran into this issue with that mod while testing. Its material file doesn't have Z Buffer Write/Z Buffer Test enabled, so effects render through it. Here's the fix I made for it.

8k Realistic Skin Textures - Material Fix.zip 1.04 kB · 0 downloads

Yes I am great mod thanks for the fix. I'll give it a try. Yup that fixed the problem Thanks.

Edited by Damicles
1 hour ago, Akasha77 said:

Can´t wait for the next update! 

Just a suggestion: after feeding the armor to its limits the `thing`will take over the body, or something similar like Kyne´s blessing mod where player become the Queen.?

While this seems like a good idea in theory, trust me when I tell you it is ass shatteringly difficult to actually implement this without forcing some permanent change to the player model it's self.  There are so many events in game that can remove so called unremovable armor that doing this for any length of time is just not worth it.  And that's for a vanilla game without mods.  Add in all the other mods degenerates like us love... Well you get my point.  You would have to come up with a patch for each and every one of them.

One thing I notice when you have a companion if you pray to atom they suddenly appear in the scene which is a bit jaring not sure if you can do anything about it. Also when you get summoned to the dug out inn when Anna was having her wicked way with my character Piper kicked down the door and sat down on a couch and started drinking while watching us which was funny but i was just wondering if you can do a script which has Anna mind control the companion if you have one with you.

Also during the enlightment scene when you character grabs her breasts mine has the hands go right throught them can anyone tell me what mods I have to use to make them collision based. Thanks

Edited by Damicles

Hey, first of all amazing mod and thank you for the time put into this.

Unfortunately, I get a weird bug in the latest release. After the prayer interactions I can't use several items added by other mods in my aid tab in the inventory. Examples are a quick save item or pretty much any aid item added by horizon 1.8. Using the item just removes it without getting any effect, even though some have unlimited uses. I managed to randomly avoid the bug after repeating the first prayer several times, but now it always fires after the second prayer. It also struggles to reequip all of my equipment, forgetting a boot item every now and again after the prayer scene. 

Any idea what might be causing this?

Edited by gulp
spelling

So strange issue I'm having, keeping an ear out for the children of atom radio sends me to diamond city, upon meeting Anastasia and her talking, right before the animations play out she keeps talking as though the animations have finished and once the animations are done, main character is stuck and unable to respond to what she said so the games kinda stuck there.

On 8/24/2022 at 3:38 PM, Sadius said:

So strange issue I'm having, keeping an ear out for the children of atom radio sends me to diamond city, upon meeting Anastasia and her talking, right before the animations play out she keeps talking as though the animations have finished and once the animations are done, main character is stuck and unable to respond to what she said so the games kinda stuck there.

I just had the same problem as you and I'll tell you how I solved it. Rotate the camera in the opposite direction until you exit the dialog box, save the game, load the saved game and rotate the camera again until you see Anastasia again. The dialog box will appear again and this time you will be able to answer.

I hope I helped you.