12 hours ago, TheRaizin said:

Man, I downloaded when it was still just Anastasia forcing a dialogue with you. And now I'm itching for the next update! It's such a unique mini-quest mod that I wish there were more mods like this. Mostly the hypnotism-on-the-player part. The harassment mod scratched that itch by a bit, but this one takes the cake. I wish something like this was in Skyrim, too!

I would absolutely love something like this for Skyrim!

I appear to be having a strange problem with the mod. As long as the mod is activated, I'm getting a CTD after about 5 minutes (give or take) of playtime. Doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I am. The problem goes away when I disable the mod. Also I did not have this problem with the older version (forgot the exact version number). The problem started with the version that added some new content, but didn't have voice acting for the new content yet, which came later (1.1.0 I think). 

Now considering no one else has mentioned this, I assume I'm the only one with this problem, meaning it must be something on my end. Probably a conflict of some kind. 

Does anyone know what might be causing it? I have all the requirements and the mod does work. I do have most of the Creation Club mods as well, could it be conflicting with one of those?

Edited by Windu191
On 5/26/2022 at 2:45 PM, Windu191 said:

I appear to be having a strange problem with the mod. As long as the mod is activated, I'm getting a CTD after about 5 minutes (give or take) of playtime. Doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I am. The problem goes away when I disable the mod. Also I did not have this problem with the older version (forgot the exact version number). The problem started with the version that added some new content, but didn't have voice acting for the new content yet, which came later (1.1.0 I think). 

Now considering no one else has mentioned this, I assume I'm the only one with this problem, meaning it must be something on my end. Probably a conflict of some kind. 

Does anyone know what might be causing it? I have all the requirements and the mod does work. I do have most of the Creation Club mods as well, could it be conflicting with one of those?

Could you post a list of your installed mods + load order? (In a spoiler preferably, to avoid flooding the thread.)

23 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

Could you post a list of your installed mods + load order? (In a spoiler preferably, to avoid flooding the thread.)

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccbgsfo4018-gaussrifleprototype.esl
ccbgsfo4019-chinesestealtharmor.esl
ccbgsfo4042-bfg.esl
ccbgsfo4044-hellfirepowerarmor.esl
ccfsvfo4001-modularmilitarybackpack.esl
ccfsvfo4002-midcenturymodern.esl
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl
cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl
ccbgsfo4045-advarccab.esl
ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl
ccswkfo4001-astronautpowerarmor.esm
ccfrsfo4002-antimaterielrifle.esl
cceejfo4002-nuka.esl
ccsbjfo4001-solarflare.esl
cczsef04001-bhouse.esm
cctosfo4001-neosky.esm
cckgjfo4001-bastion.esl
ccqdrfo4001_powerarmorai.esl
ccbgsfo4115-x02.esl
ccrzrfo4002-disintegrate.esl
ccbgsfo4035-pint.esl
ccbgsfo4047-qthund.esl
ccfrsfo4003-cr75l.esl
cczsefo4002-smanor.esm
ccsbjfo4002_manwellrifle.esl
cctosfo4002_neonflats.esm
ccbgsfo4117-capmerc.esl
ccbgsfo4046-tescan.esl
ccgcafo4025-pagunmm.esl
HUDFramework.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_GunForHire_Addon.esp
Liberty_PA.esp
SlowTime.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
CRX.esp
Commonwealth Captives.esp
Raider Pet.esp
TRUBY9.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
SnapdragonAnimations.esp
CBBE.esp
LooksMenu.esp
BugOut.esp

These is my current mod list/load order. 

The weird files that start with CC are the creation club mods. 

3 hours ago, Windu191 said:
  Hide contents

These is my current mod list/load order. 

If you have buffout, a CTD log would help you find the possible cause faster.  

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\F4SE

21 hours ago, JB. said:

If you have buffout, a CTD log would help you find the possible cause faster.  

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\F4SE

Interesting, I'll install it right away. 

EDIT: Figures... the one time I actually want to game to crash, it doesn't crash...

Well.. I'll just keep playing for now and hope everything keeps working, if it doesn't I'll be back with a CTD log. 

Edited by Windu191
21 hours ago, Windu191 said:

Interesting, I'll install it right away. 

EDIT: Figures... the one time I actually want to game to crash, it doesn't crash...

Well.. I'll just keep playing for now and hope everything keeps working, if it doesn't I'll be back with a CTD log. 

If it's no longer crashing after installing Buffout, you might've just been crashing due to an engine bug. If you do end up getting another CTD though, I'd be happy to take a look at the log.

Edited by Snapdragon_

@Snapdragon_

Hello, IDK why but everytime I change cells, only the head and limbs are visible on anastasia's body, until i disable-enable her once.

BTW, what is the current content and what are your plans? And a recommendation that I have would be to keep Anastasia Naked, according to the Will of Atom lol.

Edited by Alturistix
7 hours ago, Alturistix said:

@Snapdragon_

Hello, IDK why but everytime I change cells, only the head and limbs are visible on anastasia's body, until i disable-enable her once.

BTW, what is the current content and what are your plans? And a recommendation that I have would be to keep Anastasia Naked, according to the Will of Atom lol.

I don't think it's this mod.  I have seen the same thing with other companions and NPCS.  Just changing their equipped clothing will temporarily  resolve the issue, no need to Disable-enabler her. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 7:31 PM, zzz anon said:

Any idea when the new update will be ready?

Apologies for the long wait. I've been procrastinating on working on the update for a while, but it's nearly done now. Just working on a few last bits of dialogue then it will be ready for release.

Edited by Snapdragon_
  • 2 weeks later...

The Will of Atom v1.2.0 "Act 2" is now available.

"Better late than never!"

- New Quest: "Radio Atom"

How To Start: After completing "An Offering", Anastasia will randomly approach you with a new task from Atom.

- New 'vision' system. Complete the blessing of untempered devotion to become one of Atom's most trusted followers.

- New trigger phrase scene. When Anastasia is not your companion, she may use your trigger phrase to put you into a trance.

- Anastasia is no longer invincible. Like a normal companion, she will be downed when her health is depleted, and can be stimpaked to be revived immediately.

- Other changes that I might've forgotten. If you find any unexpected issues, please let me know.

55 minutes ago, ecastellvi said:

I'm having a weird issue. After completing "Radio Atom" my character becomes transparent as if she had used a stealth boy and I can't do anything except moving.

That's odd. Did that happen straight after returning from the vision?

Edited by Snapdragon_
19 minutes ago, Snapdragon_ said:

That's odd. Did that happen straight after returning from the vision?

Yep. During the vision, when I had to choose between vagina, anus and breast, got a message saying that "[name] was doing something with" and after the vision I was transparent.

First, I love this, was well worth the wait. very  well done!

funny thing happened...

there we are in the basement of the outpost... Atom is showing me the benefits of obedience.... it ends, and Atom prepares to speak...

"Bitch....why are you running around like that?"

until I realized that was from Boston Devious Helper (I think) I was like...uh... Atom, have I displeased you? I had a good laugh over that. but yes, I am looking forward to where this goes next, Thank you!

really liking the mod, but having an issue with the Radio Atom quest.

Basically so I do the towers, go back to the bunker, do the talk with Anastasia and the messenger appears.

When i go to talk to it, I get the initial text box of the vision, but get locked still inside the bunker looking at the messenger with nothing further popping up. I think it's supposed to fade into a vision, but nothing happens and I just see Anastasia walking over to the elevator door and leaving. at this point, no controls work and i have to reload a previous save.

I thought initially it may be due to combat surrender from AAf Violate or Devious Devices (as i've seen other mods fail from having these enabled), but i've disabled the combat surrender functions in both and still same problem.

Other mods i have installed are the usual AAF, Sex Attributes, and a few animation packs including yours.

The only thing i can think of is maybe that i'm loading Will of Atom before Snapdragon Animations 1.1.0

any other ideas?