On 11/21/2021 at 7:33 PM, LostDremoraDream said:

@kziitd

Can these animations be used to replace the default idle animations in anyway?

The first one for your video on the main page looks great as a neutral idle, is this possible?

I asked for the same, when the mod came out.

You can take the animations from this mod, rename and replace the ones in :\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\MT

The video is about another mod but you can see some results here:

On 10/16/2021 at 10:21 AM, TomTheTaurus said:

Ok so I finally figured it out and it works. I made 9 hooker mats you can assign someone to it.

It generates a little Happines in the settlement, too. You can craft them at decorations->floor decoration.

You can change the animations by switching out the LoopingFlavor files in the Mat folders. I've tried to add the most animations and the most fitting ones into one mat.

I didn't make a new .esp, I used the original one and included everything in the .rar file, @kziitd do you want to add this to your download? And maybe someone more experienced in modding can check this if everything is alright and working? This is my first mod (besides a follower mod in skyrim) so make a hard save before install.

Note: The player can "Use" the mat but will glitch into the floor and no animation is played, when i placed the marker on z axis higher, the animation works but pc is floating in the air, no idea what and why that is. Maybe i'll turn it off later or someone has a fix/solution for this.

Credits to @kziitdfor the awesome poses!

KziitdAnimationPosesHookerMat.rar 1.27 MB · 51 downloads

?

And if you also attach an AAF animation call to the mats by type *AAF Autonomy Enhanced* (for example, an interval of 1 hour, a radius of 1000, at the end of 20 caps to the lady's inventory), then you will get a simple and reliable mod for prostitution for settlers.

I had it working and destroyed everything with some other mods. Now I'm at zero. I have:

Fusion Girl 1.85
MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset
ZaZ - Extended Skeleton
CBP Physics for F4
DailyLifeOfHookers-AAF
Advanced Animation Framework

I know that I need ZaZ for FG, but I don't know how I can make the rest work again.

• 1 month later...

By curiosity i don't know if someone else as the same problem but each time i install this mod with all the requirement,my savegame become corrupt.

Once install it work well with :

Until i save and reload then my savegame become  corrupt.

I start with an all fresh new game but it still become corrupt anyway.

When i uninstall these(PoserHotkeysData.rar, Kziitd Poses AAF patch.7z,DailyLifeOfHookers-AAF)

my game work well again. I can save and reload without any problem.

I think one of those mod cause a conflict with this mod. If i let Nuka ride ON it work well.

Before i did use the version NukaRide2.0.9.7z never have any glitch with it. But my current savegame is a fresh new one and it work well until i install the mod above.

14 hours ago, lcewolf said:

By curiosity i don't know if someone else as the same problem but each time i install this mod with all the requirement,my savegame become corrupt.

Once install it work well with :

Until i save and reload then my savegame become  corrupt.

I start with an all fresh new game but it still become corrupt anyway.

When i uninstall these(PoserHotkeysData.rar, Kziitd Poses AAF patch.7z,DailyLifeOfHookers-AAF)

my game work well again. I can save and reload without any problem.

I think one of those mod cause a conflict with this mod. If i let Nuka ride ON it work well.

Before i did use the version NukaRide2.0.9.7z never have any glitch with it. But my current savegame is a fresh new one and it work well until i install the mod above.

I have them both no problem at all

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not an experienced modder by any means, but I was wondering how difficult it would be to get some of these animation tagged as masturbation so they would work with AAF sex em up or magnum cum gaudios masturbation system. Just going through them there are are a handful that would work fine in that context. 

*ETA It turns out not very difficult at all after digging thru the aaf files a little. 

Edited by bublekoo
Figured it out
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 2:21 AM, TomTheTaurus said:

Ok so I finally figured it out and it works. I made 9 hooker mats you can assign someone to it.

It generates a little Happines in the settlement, too. You can craft them at decorations->floor decoration.

You can change the animations by switching out the LoopingFlavor files in the Mat folders. I've tried to add the most animations and the most fitting ones into one mat.

I didn't make a new .esp, I used the original one and included everything in the .rar file, @kziitd do you want to add this to your download? And maybe someone more experienced in modding can check this if everything is alright and working? This is my first mod (besides a follower mod in skyrim) so make a hard save before install.

Note: The player can "Use" the mat but will glitch into the floor and no animation is played, when i placed the marker on z axis higher, the animation works but pc is floating in the air, no idea what and why that is. Maybe i'll turn it off later or someone has a fix/solution for this.

Credits to @kziitdfor the awesome poses!

KziitdAnimationPosesHookerMat.rar 1.27 MB · 163 downloads

How do I switch out Looping Flavor? Just rearrange them between mats?

• 3 months later...

i got the animations/poses to work, but how do i get the hotkeys to work for (PoserHotKeys) it shows up i have no hotkeys, and i have all the info in the data folder, and the .txt files. as well. and the hotkey menu has nothing. 

On 5/2/2023 at 7:57 AM, idfkname said:

how do i get this to work??? there was no readme, i dragged the files into data folder, and opened command console and clicked on character/ copy pasted what the info said and put -001 and nothing. 

i had to go into vortex, and enable the plug-in to get the animations to work Via console command.

15 hours ago, idfkname said:

i had to go into vortex, and enable the plug-in to get the animations to work Via console command.

In the future, just drag the mod itself into Vortex and install it normally, don't decompress and install it by hand. Vortex already knows how to install mods. I just click and drag them from my Downloads folder to the drop target at the bottom of the Mods view in Vortex, then switch them to Installed and click Deploy.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

In the future, just drag the mod itself into Vortex and install it normally, don't decompress and install it by hand. Vortex already knows how to install mods. I just click and drag them from my Downloads folder to the drop target at the bottom of the Mods view in Vortex, then switch them to Installed and click Deploy.

wow.. didn't even know that. i did it anyways, still no hotkey data.. guess i have to copy/paste the beginning and put 1-100.

also thanks. 

Edited by idfkname
12 hours ago, idfkname said:

wow.. didn't even know that. i did it anyways, still no hotkey data.. guess i have to copy/paste the beginning and put 1-100.

also thanks. 

I have been activating the poses through AFT with no issue, select your character solo and they all show up in the generated list by AFT

On 5/5/2023 at 2:57 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

I have been activating the poses through AFT with no issue, select your character solo and they all show up in the generated list by AFT

AFT is... Amazing Follower Tweaks or something else?