7 hours ago, TomTheTaurus said:

Ok so I finally figured it out and it works. I made 9 hooker mats you can assign someone to it.

It generates a little Happines in the settlement, too. You can craft them at decorations->floor decoration.

You can change the animations by switching out the LoopingFlavor files in the Mat folders. I've tried to add the most animations and the most fitting ones into one mat.

I didn't make a new .esp, I used the original one and included everything in the .rar file, @kziitd do you want to add this to your download? And maybe someone more experienced in modding can check this if everything is alright and working? This is my first mod (besides a follower mod in skyrim) so make a hard save before install.

Note: The player can "Use" the mat but will glitch into the floor and no animation is played, when i placed the marker on z axis higher, the animation works but pc is floating in the air, no idea what and why that is. Maybe i'll turn it off later or someone has a fix/solution for this.

Credits to @kziitdfor the awesome poses!

KziitdAnimationPosesHookerMat.rar 1.27 MB · 3 downloads

Thats great job, specially cause it doesn't need to take another place from the loading list. im gonna try this, thank you!

On 10/12/2021 at 8:06 AM, Gamaramdi said:

Originally the mod works with console commands, you open the console, point your mouse on a character and type the command, please read the description.

AAF stands for Advanced Animation Framework, that one is the menu you can see on JB's pics, if you are new at moding, you can start by using the console commands, but, you absolutly must walk the path to the dark side, read and install AAF and all the animations in the near future.

Fallout4_2021.10.11-23.05.png

Thank you!! Had a lot of questions and you helped a lot!
I will look into it, I want to snuggle XD

4 hours ago, Sly Penguin1 said:

Thank you!! Had a lot of questions and you helped a lot!
I will look into it, I want to snuggle XD

Hi
You also can do something like this with FO4 Hotkeys at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com):

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5523afa041f10c8b3715de4f415c57a6.png

Spoiler

Ctrl-NumPad1=14.playidle kziitd-001
Ctrl-NumPad2=14.playidle kziitd-004
Ctrl-NumPad3=14.playidle kziitd-006
Ctrl-NumPad4=14.playidle kziitd-012
Ctrl-NumPad5=14.playidle kziitd-013
Ctrl-NumPad6=14.playidle kziitd-026
Ctrl-NumPad7=14.playidle kziitd-029
Ctrl-NumPad8=14.playidle kziitd-034
Ctrl-NumPad9=14.playidle kziitd-041
Ctrl-NumPad9=14.playidle kziitd-042
Ctrl-NumPad0=14.playidle stop

Shift-Ctrl-NumPad1=14.playidle kziitd-054
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad2=14.playidle kziitd-057
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad3=14.playidle kziitd-073
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad4=14.playidle kziitd-074
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad5=14.playidle kziitd-082
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad6=14.playidle kziitd-088
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad7=14.playidle kziitd-094
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad8=14.playidle kziitd-097
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad9=14.playidle kziitd-100
Shift-Ctrl-NumPad0=14.playidle kziitd-032

Edited by Gamaramdi
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, hello I thank you for such a wonderful animation mod!

I have a few questions I need clarifying:

"The main purpose is to reflect the daily life of hookers in the Commonwealth. Of course, they can be anyone's posture.

If you want to use animation on anyone..."

I am assuming this statement suggest these animations will automatically work on "Hookers of the Commonwealth" and that you must initiate console commands to have it work for anyone other than those from "Hookers of the Commonwealth" mod?

I have a variety of AAF mods already installed btw I am assuming its a matter of installing this mod and the patches?

Thank you for the clarification.

8 hours ago, Renzetsu said:

Hello, hello I thank you for such a wonderful animation mod!

I have a few questions I need clarifying:

"The main purpose is to reflect the daily life of hookers in the Commonwealth. Of course, they can be anyone's posture.

If you want to use animation on anyone..."

I am assuming this statement suggest these animations will automatically work on "Hookers of the Commonwealth" and that you must initiate console commands to have it work for anyone other than those from "Hookers of the Commonwealth" mod?

I have a variety of AAF mods already installed btw I am assuming its a matter of installing this mod and the patches?

Thank you for the clarification.

This pose mod has no direct connection with hookers of the Commonwealth.

The purpose of this kind of mod is to take screenshots and tell stories by yourself.

It would certainly be better if someone linked it to the hookers of the Commonwealth system, because when I made this animation, I really didn't think of Minuteman, railroad and brotherhood.

Edited by kziitd
4 hours ago, JB. said:

Hi @kziitd , I am going to include your mod as a hard requirement for my mod.

If it's not a bother, I'd like to ask you for just 1 pose in case you're still working on this. 

A dominant person pointing to the ground (like "kneel here / Bow down before me").

wow,cool~

This is the character action you want

JB.hkx